Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? (56133 Views)

She Said Off The Light Before We Do The Do. / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by geezynoni: 2:05am On Mar 02, 2019
delectablegyal:

she left you with blue what?cheesy.
bluetooth

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by MisterBash(m): 5:48am On Mar 02, 2019
delectablegyal:

I have no idea to what that means cry
delectablegyal:

I have no idea to what that means
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 02, 2019
Gaspardd:
This event happend 2011 in my undergrad days.
Was in thesame faculty with this girl, she was very cute and somehow our eyes used to meet whenever we were in class. This happened repeatedly that i was convinced that yea she was the one for me(virgins lol grin grin).

Whenever i come back from lectures i used to jist my frieds about this girl that used to stare at me, they would cheer me up, and i would respond with pride.
I decided to step things up by trying to catch the time she would come in for lectures and sit beside her. It was tough but one time i was lucky, even lent her my pen and left it with her afterwards. All this while in my mind, i don see gf, but i never spoke a word to her but damn i thought we had this nonverbal friendship thing going on and i would always daydream about how i will write her love poems, surprise her with gifts(got this from laws of seduction).

At the last lecture of the semester i decided to be brave for once in my lifetime by introducin myself to her and stuff but on tapping her on the shoulder after class, her response was harsh, like i wanted to steal from her or sth. She walked off hurriedly and i ran towards her tryin to remind her we re classmates and that i even lent her my pen once. She said that was actually the first time she would be seeing me in her whole entire life. I was speechless. At the end she hailed down a bike and climbed.
That day i actually lost hope in myself and humanity and i wanted to leave this planet.

Lol why should a woman be interested in a shy beta creep?
Didn't you read in your law of seduction book that women are attracted to confident men?

17 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Gaspardd(m): 6:46am On Mar 02, 2019
SkinnyDude:
what later happened?? did you talk to her the next time?
That exp was like an eye opener for me, more like a rude awakening. Afterwards i stopped giving a shit about green light. I just go for it and see if it will work or not. And about the lady, well we never talked again.

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 02, 2019
delectablegyal:

She left him with blue balls grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by MisterBash(m): 7:48am On Mar 02, 2019
careytommy37:

Story......... She was just gauging your level of gullibility to know how she can run her maga games on you.
I know these type.
@OP, when you trying to strike a convo with someone and they act like they don't know you, never pay them any form of acknowledgement again. Just be acting like they don't exist. Even if they later start greeting you, respond as if you are seeing them for the first time.
Also, as someone above said, never run after a girl hurrying away

everyone is entitled to seeing things from different angle.. but listen up. your interpretation as well could be wrong..when olamide dropped "prayers for the clients" we were all singing along and enjoying it.. including those who dont really know the message in the song.. does that mean we are all into internet fraud for enjoying d track?
this young lady didn't even show any sign of gold digging or whatever you pictured it to be.
she's not just in to b*ng me period.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by jeph19(m): 7:51am On Mar 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Don't try tapping someone from behind again

Anything wrong with this plz... Enlighten me

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Rextizzle(m): 8:18am On Mar 02, 2019
Gaspardd:
Was in thesame faculty with this girl, she was very cute and somehow our eyes used to meet whenever we were in class. This happened repeatedly that i was convinced that yea she was the one for me(virgins lol grin grin).

Whenever i come back from lectures i used to jist my frieds about this girl that used to stare at me, they would cheer me up, and i would respond with pride.
I decided to step things up by trying to catch the time she would come in for lectures and sit beside her. It was tough but one time i was lucky, even lent her my pen and left it with her afterwards. All this while in my mind, i don see gf, but i never spoke a word to her but damn i thought we had this nonverbal friendship thing going on and i would always daydream about how i will write her love poems, surprise her with gifts(got this from laws of seduction).

At the last lecture of the semester i decided to be brave for once in my lifetime by introducin myself to her and stuff but on tapping her on the shoulder after class, her response was harsh, like i wanted to steal from her or sth. She walked off hurriedly and i ran towards her tryin to remind her we re classmates and that i even lent her my pen once. She said that was actually the first time she would be seeing me in her whole entire life. I was speechless. At the end she hailed down a bike and climbed.
That day i actually lost hope in myself and humanity and i wanted to leave this planet.
Dude go make money, and leave those bitches for now.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2019
Adasun:
nothing special.

maybe u have an ugly face,dats why u hid it.
bro I de owe you 200 Naira airtime cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Adasun(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
bro I de owe you 200 Naira airtime cheesy grin
i will collect it when u are doing ur wedding grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Manbiggs(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2019
delectablegyal:

it is a bait. watch guys storm her mail hoping to see the face behind the nice physique. that is what she wants. attention.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Manbiggs(m): 9:51am On Mar 02, 2019
delectablegyal:

blueballs

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Adasun(m): 9:52am On Mar 02, 2019
henriettttta:

At least I know I'm finer than you
prove it.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Adasun(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2019
henriettttta:

Shut up
See this frustrated goat
Because you go carry oyibo picture put am for your profile you think say naso you really be
Oga put your real picture make we see am if you no go ugly pass oshiomole grin grin
da bi.tch had run to my profile already.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 02, 2019
Adasun:
prove it.

Show your real face first
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:37am On Mar 02, 2019
Adasun:
i will collect it when u are doing ur wedding grin grin
lol you go chill be that
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Simplecity(m): 11:55am On Mar 02, 2019
Gaspardd:

JESU!!!...na to hug transformer be dat oo...seeing denial!!...chaii

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Simplecity(m): 11:56am On Mar 02, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
your mouth odour chased her away
thunder fire you grin grin grin grin (na true talk but no tell am say na true talk)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Simplecity(m): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2019
Gaspardd:

Thing is i fell in love so easily, even sn holding my hand is even enuf for me to fell in live with that person(strictly females). Even now thats still me and i dont ever see that changing. So you can imagine how many heart breaks ive had in my life. embarassed embarassed embarassed. But i do not blame myself, i blame girls that wont stop going beyond boundaries. angry angry
Guy na you get problem...if you dont change you sef how will you progress??.....soo if mad woman hold you hand you will fall in love angry angry......your case na yaba left

28 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Simplecity(m): 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
The concluding part of this story killed me! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Babe's wickid! grin
taaaa....na the guy Bleep up ..because you and a girls eyes jam it means she is automatically you gf

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Simplecity(m): 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
delectablegyal:
we have to check soo we can see the ape that is talking angry

it is a bait. watch guys storm her mail hoping to see the face behind the nice physique. that is what she wants. attention.
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Simplecity(m): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin who is this unkempt ape making noise upandan shocked find 500 naira olosho and your life go better

Check my signature if you have a verified Nigerian Adsense for sale
guy easy naa....no dey throw any trash that comes to your mind untop pesin head

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
Simplecity:
taaaa....na the guy Bleep up ..because you and a girls eyes jam it means she is automatically you gf

Lol. I just can't stop laughing! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by nuggarito: 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
I had a similar experience in my undergraduate days, I was just too gentle and always minding my biz, to top it all I was handsome and well built. There was this girl in class doilling all over me, from trailing me to keeping seats for me to stylishly stalking me. She instantly got friendly with my twin bro cos he was more of an extrovert, I just didnt notice all this cos i had other things to think of. Till one day my bro asked me to man up and ask her out, me sef conji Don hold me.
So one day I came around her hostel, we visited her with me tagging along, so them give us chance we talked at length Omo I asked for her number she was like she doesn't give out number on a first date, I asked why she said its her protocol mantra I said OK, I just carried myself outta there. I can't be pricing crayfish when I wan to drink garri. Since that day I was avoiding her. She saw the actions and was trying to... Me I just leave that one.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by sosiq: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
It happens .....but most times as per sharp guy, I get to chop the kpomo den am off to the next one....Such is Life.....Some battles you win others You Lose...No biggie

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Adasun(m): 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
henriettttta:

Show your real face first
everyone is responsible for his/her post.

U are finer than me? Prove it or forever remain ugly.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Fidelismaria: 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
nuggarito:
I had a similar experience in my undergraduate days, I was just too gentle and always minding my biz, to top it all I was handsome and well built. There was this girl in class doilling all over me, from trailing me to keeping seats for me to stylishly stalking me. She instantly got friendly with my twin bro cos he was more of an extrovert, I just didnt notice all this cos i had other things to think of. Till one day my bro asked me to man up and ask her out, me sef conji Don hold me.
So one day I came around her hostel, we visited her with me tagging along, so them give us chance we talked at length Omo I asked for her number she was like she doesn't give out number on a first date, I asked why she said its her protocol mantra I said OK, I just carried myself outta there. I can't be pricing crayfish when I wan to drink garri. Since that day I was avoiding her. She saw the actions and was trying to... Me I just leave that one.

grin grin

That gal funny ooo

Yeye dey her head

Trying to feel important

Lol

grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by dingbang(m): 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
Are Nigerian girls now traffic lights? Mchew.

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by lacasera14(m): 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
Countless times. Why do women keep doing this? You are not into a guy yet you call him everyday, send him goodnight and morning love messages, you get jealous when you see him with other girls but when he finally pops the question, you decline, it's really freaky.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by kay29000(m): 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hmm
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by RotimiBliss: 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
Gaspardd:
At the end she hailed down a bike and climbed.

This part got me laffing hard

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.