Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Christian Prince Explains Islam - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Prince Explains Islam (38398 Views)

Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell / Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul / Christian Prince – Nigerian Sheikh Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa Runs Away From Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by true2god: 8:28am On Jun 17, 2019
Empiree:
^^

See IMAliyu, this is the kind of things I noticed when I first heard about him and then watched some of his videos. It is about twist twist and twist. I am not interested in that kind of thing.

This is why these CHRISTIANs think CP knows a lot. He knows a lot in the eyes of dullards. Thank God you took your time to watch him. You can now testify and let these guys here know his tricks. Same thing with a guy who called himself "Muhammad jimoh" whose audio went viral two weeks ago. He claimed he was imam at a mosque in Lagos. While leading prayer a light appeared and told him he's Jesus. This guy started quoting to deceive people. He read Quran so fluently and eloquently. This kind of thing deceive unsuspecting Muslims and of course CHRISTIANs fall for it just because he speaks Arabic. But the fact is, the guy was investigated by Jamiu Adegunwadegunwa who went to the alleged mosque. There are 3 Imams at the mosque but none of them recognized muhammad jimoh. He misquoted ayat to the point that a muslim needs to cross reference his claims.

May God protect us from these evil people in this tough times.
You guys accuse people of not studying Islam in Arabic but when an Arabic speaker comes into the picture to expose Islam, you complain again. What standard do you want again? I have not heard of the guy Muhammad jimoh but would like to know more about him; will do a look-up on him and see what he got to offer.

One of your guys, in the 'ISLAM FOR MUSLIM' section, confessed of being depressed when he learnt of the atrocities the sahabas (Abu Bakr, Umar ibn Kathab, Uthman Ibn Affan, etc) committed against the household of the prophet of Islam. I hope you guys will not face the same depression when more facts will be exposed concerning your religion.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2019
IMAliyu:
I tried watching a few of this Christian Prince's videos like the one below.
I've got a few of criticisms of him, specifically on this video.
He in multiple instances claims that the prophet is fake, the Quran is a lie and Allah is false, but goes on to quote the same Quran to defend his point (of the trinity of God). Like man you can't disprove the legitimacy of something and go on to use it as proof in a debate not unless you want to contradict yourself. The part about Muslims washing 3 times as proof of the trinity of God made me laugh.
In Islam we believe Allah created things in pairs, (man woman, night day etc.) This is not seen or used as proof that God is a duality, so the argument that the tri nature of certain creations (which you have to be selective in picking because not everything has tri nature) is proof that The holy trinity is a thing is refutable.

I would also prefer if he left a link for some of the things he has on screen, because on a different video he had a translation of a hadith (sahih Buhari 1:770) which i could not find. All I found was a different one with all the sentences he was criticizing missing.

Now if I were to defend him I would say "Our Muslims brothers be making emotional weak arguments and come unprepared and he calls those weak arguments out" but this is only the case because i was willing to ignore some of his biases and condescension.
Unprepared Muslims be easily falling into his traps.
This guy doesn't stand a chance against someone like Sam Harris(atheist) although most religious people including Muslims don't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdQcUvHl3Wo

In the video Christian Prince explains the trinity. He uses the Koran to show that there can be three in one. He used Q. 4:171 as a case in point.

In the Koran Jesus is said to be A MAN as the messenger of Allah. Mary gave birth to him without a human father. So, it was Allah who did it. Jesus is also the WORD of Allah and also a SPIRIT from Allah. So, the Koran is saying that Jesus is 3 in 1 – MAN, WORD and SPIRIT.

WHY is it hard then for Moslems to accept that there can be trinity which is 3 in 1?

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 10:20am On Jun 17, 2019
Empiree:
^^

See IMAliyu, this is the kind of things I noticed when I first heard about him and then watched some of his videos. It is about twist twist and twist. I am not interested in that kind of thing.

This is why these CHRISTIANs think CP knows a lot. He knows a lot in the eyes of dullards. Thank God you took your time to watch him. You can now testify and let these guys here know his tricks. Same thing with a guy who called himself "Muhammad jimoh" whose audio went viral two weeks ago. He claimed he was imam at a mosque in Lagos. While leading prayer a light appeared and told him he's Jesus. This guy started quoting to deceive people. He read Quran so fluently and eloquently. This kind of thing deceive unsuspecting Muslims and of course CHRISTIANs fall for it just because he speaks Arabic. But the fact is, the guy was investigated by Jamiu Adegunwadegunwa who went to the alleged mosque. There are 3 Imams at the mosque but none of them recognized muhammad jimoh. He misquoted ayat to the point that a muslim needs to cross reference his claims.

Christian Prince backs up his assertions with proof – verses from the Koran, references to the hadiths and other Islamic books.

When you cannot POINT AT ONE THING WRONG in all he has said but can only resort to saying It is about twist and twist you can see that you actually running away from facing the truth about Islam.

Point out an ERROR in his claims otherwise accept that you are following Islam only blindly.

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
Your post:
Empiree
You and CP are jahilun kazzabunal-jahilun (the ignorant, foolish liars).". You said CP said God had sexual intercourse with Mary(auzubillah mina shaytan rajim). That's what you meant @bold. May Allaah's curse be upon liars.

Yet you said this guy is more knowledgeable than many muslims. Is this what you called scholarship?. You should have notice lately that I don't even like to reply you anymore bcuz I have sense ignorance in many of your write-ups and you have subsequently exposed your ignorance and that of CP.

In chapter iklas, this chapter refuted nonesense explanations of yours and CP. And at the beginning of sura kahf this also refuted such nonesense claims. CP is a jahil. IMAliyu was able to sense his confusion and tricks.
Stephen Covey, in his book ‘The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People’, had as one of the habits: “Seek first to understand, then to be understood”.

Do you understand what that means?

When someone makes a post, it is to UNDERSTAND what that person is COMMUNICATING, then it is easier to respond because you had an understanding of what was communicated. Otherwise your response would only be your ASSUMPTION of what that person is expressing.

In seeking to understand you can ask for clarification. When clarification is made you can then comment rightly.

I NEVER wrote that ANYONE said “… God had sexual intercourse with Mary”. That is simply your CONJECTURE. It is a LIE to say that I wrote that or meant that. That is far from what I wrote.

If I say: “ADAM had no human father, God did it” what should come to your mind? For a man not given in by Islamic SENSUALISM it’s simply that God brought about the creation of Adam. Only a DEPRAVED MIND will necessarily think toward a sexual encounter between God and someone or something else before he could bring about the creation of Adam, based on that statement.

That is EXACTLY what you have done here. You create your PICTURE of what you think or want others to think your opponent has said, TWIST IT ROUND and ascribe it to your opponent and then claim that is what he said. How disingenuous can you get, Empiree!

For a person who believes God is almighty why should it be a problem to see that God can bring about Jesus’ conception without man or sexual involvement of God with a woman? Is it not Islam that said that Allah can say “Be!” and it will be? If God, then declares that a person brought about in a UNIQUE WAY is his ‘Son’ what is the problem?

Again, it needs REPEATING, I never wrote, nor did I say that anyone claimed that “God had sexual intercourse with Mary”. That is only the creation of the warped mind of Empiree.

If you don’t reply it is because of ONE SIMPLE REASON: You are not able to stand our argument. In fact, your desperation and anger are already showing in the way you write. When you are angry you can’t think well. You need to calm down, look at your opponent’s points, understand them, and then look for an objective response.

CP is well informed, intelligent, truth speaking and sensible speaker who is expounding Islam to as many as clear to listen.

I demand an apology from you for saying that I made a statement that I did not make. Remember your prayer @bold.

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by IMAliyu(m): 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
Empiree:
^^

I know and Ameen.

I want to watch a few more of his videos, but this Guy be making 2hour long videos and he is not worth my data. So i only watched a few of the short ones.
I see he is weakest when trying to defend his Christian beliefs, but strongest when attacking Muslim beliefs and Islam, because of this when he is questioned about his beliefs (like why is Christianity the truth) he directly and indirectly makes the argument that Islam is false so therefore Christianity must be true. Like his entire Christian beliefs and carrier rely on denying Islam.
To be fair to him, he has a petreon and he gets a lot of support from the anti-muslim folks on it, which makes for good profitable business.

He is good at what he does and if you are not calm, informed, go out of your way to scrutinize all of his claims and have never experienced being cornered in an argument before. You fall down a rabbit hole dajjal would be proud of this guy [I've personally been down multiple rabbit holes and back and some weaker parts of me have died since then so most of this stuff doesn't bother me anymore and I am trying to learn to avoid saying anything I can not defend].

In another one of his videos he makes the claim that Allah is a lunar deity, but a simple search would give you this Wikipedia page that refutes his claims.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah_as_a_lunar_deity
If he wanted to argue that the etyology of the word/name Allah is from the Arabic iLAH which means a deity, god or object of worship and that some Arabian tribes that worshipped the moon used iLAH or just LAH to refer to their object of worship or god (the moon or idols etc.) and that the word Allah originates from arabic Al-lah meaning "The thing to worship" or "The God" I could have agreed with him because that's just how language works, but he specifically tried to make it that Muslims worship the moon god.

I could easily make the same argument using his line of logic for the English word God which is from the Old English god which is derived from Old Norse Gaut (a gothic deity) who is considered another manifestation of Odin in Scandinavia. So with this Christians worship odin? ( I don't believe any of you'll worship Gaut or Odin, but I'm trying exposing this flawed line of logic)
I could easily make the same argument for the Hausa speakers that use UbanGiji [which has an interesting short story behind it] to refer to their lord because the word has a pegan origin, but the fact is no one ever uses it to refer to the old pegan god(s) because that's not what it means, it means lord God.

So may Allah protect us and expose all deceivers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
IMAliyu:

I know and Ameen.

I want to watch a few more of his videos, but this Guy be making 2hour long videos and he is not worth my data. So i only watched a few of the short ones.
I see he is weakest when trying to defend his Christian beliefs, but strongest when attacking Muslim beliefs and Islam, because of this when he is questioned about his beliefs (like why is Christianity the truth) he directly and indirectly makes the argument that Islam is false so therefore Christianity must be true. Like his entire Christian beliefs and carrier rely on denying Islam.
To be fair to him, he has a petreon and he gets a lot of support from the anti-muslim folks on it, which makes for good profitable business.

He is good at what he does and if you are not calm, informed, go out of your way to scrutinize all of his claims and have never experienced being cornered in an argument before. You fall down a rabbit hole dajjal would be proud of this guy [I've personally been down multiple rabbit holes and back and some weaker parts of me have died since then so most of this stuff doesn't bother me anymore and I am trying to learn to avoid saying anything I can not defend].

In another one of his videos he makes the claim that Allah is a lunar deity, but a simple search would give you this Wikipedia page that refutes his claims.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah_as_a_lunar_deity
If he wanted to argue that the etyology of the word/name Allah is from the Arabic iLAH which means a deity, god or object of worship and that some Arabian tribes that worshipped the moon used iLAH or just LAH to refer to their object of worship or god (the moon or idols etc.) and that the word Allah originates from arabic Al-lah meaning "The thing to worship" or "The God" I could have agreed with him because that's just how language works, but he specifically tried to make it that Muslims worship the moon god.

I could easily make the same argument using his line of logic for the English word God which is from the Old English god which is derived from Old Norse Gaut (a gothic deity) who is considered another manifestation of Odin in Scandinavia. So with this Christians worship odin? ( I don't believe any of you'll worship Gaut or Odin, but I'm trying exposing this flawed line of logic)
I could easily make the same argument for the Hausa speakers that use UbanGiji [which has an interesting short story behind it] to refer to their lord because the word has a pegan origin, but the fact is no one ever uses it to refer to the old pegan god(s) because that's not what it means it means lord God.

So may Allah protect us and expose all deceivers
On the name of God issue:
Take the shahada, how come it did not say "... There is no ALLAH but ALLAH ..." but rather "... There is no GOD but ALLAH ..". This suggests that the name for "god" [generic] is different from the name of "Allah". So, a differentiation is being made. Therefore Islam is trying to point to a particular 'god' who is 'Allah'.

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by IMAliyu(m): 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
sagenaija:

On the name of God issue:
Take the shahada, how come it did not say "... There is no ALLAH but ALLAH ..." but rather "... There is no GOD but ALLAH ..". This suggests that the name for "god" [generic] is different from the name of "Allah". So, a differentiation is being made. Therefore Islam is trying to point to a particular 'god' who is 'Allah'.
more of a
No god/deity(ilah) but "The God (Al-lah)".
But this is the internet it's not like presenting my point in a well thought out fashion is going to help in changing your mind on something you have already made it up on.
So may you have a Good Day.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by IMAliyu(m): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2019

Same thing with a guy who called himself "Muhammad jimoh" whose audio went viral two weeks ago. He claimed he was imam at a mosque in Lagos. While leading prayer a light appeared and told him he's Jesus. This guy started quoting to deceive people. He read Quran so fluently and eloquently. This kind of thing deceive unsuspecting Muslims and of course CHRISTIANs fall for it just because he speaks Arabic. But the fact is, the guy was investigated by Jamiu Adegunwadegunwa who went to the alleged mosque. There are 3 Imams at the mosque but none of them recognized muhammad jimoh. He misquoted ayat to the point that a muslim needs to cross reference his claims.
The video refuting The man named jimoh Audu Bello and his claims.
Posted under the request of brother Empir.ee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTbcGNFX0fk&feature=push-sd&attr_tag=wzN9AgcN6WeHt3GK%3A6
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
IMAliyu:

more of a
No god/deity(ilah) but "The God (Al-lah)".
But this is the internet it's not like presenting my point in a well thought out fashion is going to help in changing your mind on something you have already made it up on.
So may you have a Good Day.
You can always think out your points, put them down let everyone on the internet reading us see your well articulated position.
It is not just us involved in all these. There are those reading these posts who will never post but are following. Besides there is no restriction as to how long or how many times you can post.

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
IMAliyu:

The video refuting The man named jimoh Audu Bello and his claims.
As requested by brother Empir.ee
Many Christians have been cautious about this man's claims.
Our God is not the greatest of deceivers, so we don't deliberately
set out to deceive people. We walk by integrity.

Before Ustaz Adegunwa misrepresents facts lets see the videos of his
discussions with Christian Prince:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjxWNwlAIbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQWjAV_leR8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdfsoc8ROko
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by true2god: 8:57am On Jun 18, 2019
sagenaija:

Many Christians have been cautious about this man's claims.
Our God is not the greatest of deceivers, so we don't deliberately
set out to deceive people. We walk by integrity.

Before Ustaz Adegunwa misrepresents facts lets see the videos of his
discussions with Christian Prince:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjxWNwlAIbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQWjAV_leR8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdfsoc8ROko
Watching the video now; it is getting very interesting. Nigeria Muslim clown (Nigerian Muslim
heavyweight) and the christian prince. I will make sure I finished all the videos today.

This Ustaz Adegunwa may even be a Nairaland member; I suspect he may even be empire (not sure). LOLLLL

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by true2god: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2019
true2god:
Watching the video now; it is getting very interesting. Nigeria Muslim clown (Nigerian Muslim
heavyweight) and the christian prince. I will make sure I finished all the videos today.

This Ustaz Adegunwa may even be a Nairaland member; I suspect he may even be empire (not sure). LOLLLL
Nigerians showing skills with people who are traditionally knowledgeable in their religion and culture. Even Arab Muslims watching this debate will wonder how stupid black people can be? When Mohammed Hijab and Shabir Yusuf (Arab and Pakistanis scholars in Islam) cannot defend Islam , it is one Oshogbo Yoruba Muslim that knows better than the Arabs and the Pakistanis. I am still laughing at the Yoruba Muslim 'heavyweight champion' disgracing himself on the internet.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 12:45am On Jun 19, 2019
Christian Prince DESTROYS Muslim Scholar SANIHU MUNIR
In this video many issues were addressed. These include:
1. ADDRESSING THE DOCTRINE OF TRINITY
When Christians, in explaining the trinity use the sun as a physical parallel to enable them to understand the concept, they are immediately accused of reducing God to a physical object. The fact that this is a REPRESENTATIVE ANALOGY seem to matter little to these Moslem attackers.
Jesus said: “I am the light of the world” John 8:12
Yet in the Koran we have that Allah said he is the light of the heaven and the earth which comes from a tree. (9: 35). Using the same Moslem argument, does this then mean that Allah is a physical object?
2. JESUS AS PROPHET ONLY TO THE JEWS
The Koran and Islamic books (e.g. Ibn Kathir) talk about 3 messengers of Jesus sent to Antioch which is not a Jewish city. Yet Moslem attackers claim that Jesus was sent only to the Jews.
On the other hand, the Koran said “We sent not a messenger except (to teach) in the language of his (own) people. So, Islam ought to be only to the people of Mohamed, not the whole world. Or is that why Islam tries to make people ‘become’ Arabian by doing most things in Arabic?
3. ON THE CREATION OF ADAM AND JESUS
The Koran said “The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him “Be”. And he was. Even before Allah finished creating Adam, Adam spoke to Allah to hurry up and finish him before dusk. Jesus was not created from the mud like Adam or by Allah simply saying “Be”
4. ON THE WORD OF GOD BECOMING A MAN
Moslems query why Christians will claim that Jesus is the Word of God that became a man. They argue that God cannot become a man.
Yet Islamic sources claim: The messenger of Allah said: “The Quran will come on the Day of Resurrection, like a pale man, and will say: ‘I am the one that kept you awake at night and made you thirsty during the day. In some other hadith the Koran, Allah’s word, is said to come in the Day of Resurrection as two clouds, or two shades or two flocks of birds.
So, what Christians are accused of is found in Moslems own books; the Koran and the hadith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q-yjT5a1Q8

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by true2god: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2019
The story of mohammed and mary the copt; Islamic perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpQu6eCqObA

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by true2god: 8:54am On Jun 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by true2god: 9:48am On Jun 19, 2019
Empire said Islam is a 'Perfect' religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqQR2KGpLiA

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by true2god: 10:06am On Jun 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by true2god: 8:31am On Jun 20, 2019
Different readings of the quran:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HErPmKbrkB4

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by true2god: 11:36am On Jun 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
true2god:
Quran version 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_yFQBP1EVY
Look at the Moslem man in the video first saying there is no difference in the Koranic version then turning around almost immediately to say that the differences that are there are due to recitations, blal, bla, bla. For goodness sake, if there are differences then there are differences, whatever they are composed of.

Here is a video of Moslem sheiks reciting the same portions of the Koran and we can hear and see differences in the different versions presented.

Why is it so easy for these Moslem apologists to lie? Is it that they think that as long as they are doing it in the name of Allah or for Allah it is ok?

It is as clear as it can get. Yet Empiree and his diehard friends will still claim otherwise.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by true2god: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
sagenaija:

Look at the Moslem man in the video first saying there is no difference in the Koranic version then turning around almost immediately to say that the differences that are there are due to recitations, blal, bla, bla. For goodness sake, if there are differences then there are differences, whatever they are composed of.

Here is a video of Moslem sheiks reciting the same portions of the Koran and we can hear and see differences in the different versions presented.

Why is it so easy for these Moslem apologists to lie? Is it that they think that as long as they are doing it in the name of Allah or for Allah it is ok?

It is as clear as it can get. Yet Empiree and his diehard friends will still claim otherwise.

The time of Islamic ignorance and deception is over. All their teachings are now accessible on the internet. One of my Muslim friends got depressed when I told him that the sahabas killed the household of their prophet.

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
No Mistake in the Koran by Arab Christians

The following very short video shows how Moslems are more facinated with the chanting of the Koran rather than the content.

They get carried away with Koran chanted melodically that they lose sense of the content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEoUc1OsavA

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by true2god: 7:48am On Jun 21, 2019
sagenaija:
No Mistake in the Koran by Arab Christians

The following very short video shows how Moslems are more facinated with the chanting of the Koran rather than the content.

They get carried away with Koran chanted melodically that they lose sense of the content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEoUc1OsavA
So hilarious. The guy accepted that it was a quranic recitation because he didn't even understand what the reciter was saying. This is the problem over 85% of Muslims worldwide have. Once they hear an Arabic rhythm it must be a quranic recitation.

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by true2god: 7:40am On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 10:07am On Jun 24, 2019
Moslem propagandists and apologists like Empiree, Rashduct4luv and co are annoyed by FACTS about Islam for one major reason amongst many others: they have a picture of what they want Islam to be which these facts show as different.

They secretly wish Islam could be whitewashed into a more morally presentable religion. They wish the 'prophet's' life could be cleaned up to make him be above board. They wish all the contradictions in their 'holy' books could be erased.

Unfortunately in the 7th century Arabia people thought differently. They were excited by power lust, Arabian tales (tales by moonlight? ), myths, and other ridiculous issues. Morality, integrity, objectivity and the like were secondary issues to them.

So, they recorded what they thought was the acceptable lifestyle. A lifestyle which in an unenlightened society worked well but which contact with other civilizations prove to be deficient.

As a result many modern day Moslems practice their religion based on their personal preferences. Outwardly they carry on the visible rituals 'expected' of them. But inwardly and privately they live a different life.

Someone asked Empiree why he chose to live in the western world rather than 'developed' middle-eastern countries of which he gave example. Empiree ran away from that question. He knows why he ran away.

Islam's books fit better into film settings like "Alladin". Bringing them into a 21st century setting created a lot of contradictions that many Moslems are unable to resolve. The easiest solution for them then is to ignore the FACTS about their religion - hence the usual refrain "Allah knows best". Yet the same Allah started out by claiming to make things plain. The defence mechanism these Moslem propagandists and apologists seek to use never really solves the problems for them. They only end up living in self denial.

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by true2god: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2019
sagenaija:
Moslem propagandists and apologists like Empiree, Rashduct4luv and co are annoyed by FACTS about Islam for one major reason amongst many others: they have a picture of what they want Islam to be which these facts show as different.

They secretly wish Islam could be whitewashed into a more morally presentable religion. They wish the 'prophet's' life could be cleaned up to make him be above board. They wish all the contradictions in their 'holy' books could be erased.

Unfortunately in the 7th century Arabia people thought differently. They were excited by power lust, Arabian tales (tales by moonlight? ), myths, and other ridiculous issues. Morality, integrity, objectivity and the like were secondary issues to them.

So, they recorded what they thought was the acceptable lifestyle. A lifestyle which in an unenlightened society worked well but which contact with other civilizations prove to be deficient.

As a result many modern day Moslems practice their religion based on their personal preferences. Outwardly they carry on the visible rituals 'expected' of them. But inwardly and privately they live a different life.

Someone asked Empiree why he chose to live in the western world rather than 'developed' middle-eastern countries of which he gave example. Empiree ran away from that question. He knows why he ran away.

Islam's books fit better into film settings like "Alladin". Bringing them into a 21st century setting created a lot of contradictions that many Moslems are unable to resolve. The easiest solution for them then is to ignore the FACTS about their religion - hence the usual refrain "Allah knows best". Yet the same Allah started out by claiming to make things plain. The defence mechanism these Moslem propagandists and apologists seek to use never really solves the problems for them. They only end up living in self denial.
How I wish Muslims can allow the incidents recorded in the hadith to be acted and produced as a home video. It will surely be like either Robin Hood and the adventure of Merlin. All about the big man, uncle Mo', against the Jews, Christians and the polytheist, in constant state of war and conflict. Not to forget about sex slavery among the sahabas and the 'prophet'.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
That's it.

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
Empiree:
That's it.
Language can change over time. Words can equally acquire new meaning over time. However, whatever new meaning or change that results must be clear.

When the Palestinian Christian says:"Allahu Akber" and Moslem jihadist says about the same words, do they mean the same thing?

I want to believe that even when the Palestinian Christian used the word "Allah" he believes that he is referring to the Father of the Lord Jesus. Will the Palestinian Moslem think the same? Do they both believe that the Father and Son are Allah?

If the polytheist in Mohamed's day mentioned "Allah" would he and Mohamed be referring to the same personality?

Now, I want you to answer this:
In your shahada do you say: "There is no God but Allah ...." or "There is no Allah but Allah"?

2 Likes

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
sagenaija:

[s]Language can change over time. Words can equally acquire new meaning over time. However, whatever new meaning or change that results must be clear.

When the Palestinian Christian says:"Allahu Akber" and Moslem jihadist says about the same words, do they mean the same thing?

I want to believe that even when the Palestinian Christian used the word "Allah" he believes that he is referring to the Father of the Lord Jesus. Will the Palestinian Moslem think the same? Do they both believe that the Father and Son are Allah?

If the polytheist in Mohamed's day mentioned "Allah" would he and Mohamed be referring to the same personality?

Now, I want you to answer this:
In your shahada do you say: "There is no God but Allah ...." or "There is no Allah but Allah"?[/s]
your level is low and doesn't match me. Having back to back debate with you is a waste of time. I already unfollowed this thread days ago but decided to post that.

#unfollowagain
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
Empiree:
your level is low and doesn't match me. Having back to back debate with you is a waste of time. I already unfollowed this thread days ago but decided to post that.

#unfollowagain
Smart guy, have you been able to respond positively to any question you were asked on this thread? NO!
Look at this last question to you for example; In your shahada do you say: "There is no God but Allah ...." or "There is no Allah but Allah"?
Is it simple enough? Yes!
Did you care to answer it? No!
Why? It will expose one of the LIES of Islam.
Were you forced to post anything? NO!
Are you getting crazier by the day as your strike-throughs show? YES!

There are readers of this thread and they will know which "level" any one who posts belongs. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
sagenaija:

Smart guy, have you been able to respond positively to any question you were asked on this thread? NO!
Look at this last question to you for example; In your shahada do you say: "There is no God but Allah ...." or "There is no Allah but Allah"?
Is it simple enough? Yes!
Did you care to answer it? No!
Why? It will expose one of the LIES of Islam.
Were you forced to post anything? NO!
Are you getting crazier by the day as your strike-throughs show? YES!

There are readers of this thread and they will know which "level" any one who posts belongs. Cheers!
La ilaha ila Allah

See those 3 separate phrase above?

The first word La is negation of the following phrase ilaha deities, gods (whether human, Jinns, angels, stone, animal, fire, water etc that you worship). Therefore, La ilaha means "there is no god (deities, humans, angels, jinns, stone, fire, FSM, and so on that some people called gods or creators)

Followed by "ila" which mean "except". This is affirmation of the next phrase Allah (The undisputed Creator of the Whole Universe of seen and unseen). Combining the phrases together here La ilaha ila Allah - The Is/Are No deities (worthy to be worshipped) EXCEPT Allah

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

The Lord's Chosen The Best Church In The World / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell / Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.