Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? (11092 Views)

There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by millionboi2: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So a pastor's wife called one of my friend planning to marry that he shouldn't bother marrying now as he is still struggling. That her respect and love for her hubby really dropped when he was struggling but skyrocketed when things became better.
In her own words, "No Money, No Good Wife". She may understand for some months o but she will get tired of your excuses when you cannot meet her needs.

For those guys having hope in a woman's pockets, Oyo. She can Support you for a while but you gotta step up.

So do you guys think that is true? No money no good wife?

Pardon any errors, my eyes dey maintenance wink
100% true
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Martin0(m): 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ela koko grin
Smackdown
hahahahah nwanya eh na you know oogrin
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by beatmonster(m): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
Why marry in the first place?
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
beatmonster:
Why marry in the first place?

No man should be alone
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by beatmonster(m): 5:52am On Mar 11, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
No man should be alone

Says who?

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 11, 2019
beatmonster:

Says who?
Me.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by beatmonster(m): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Me.

lol.

my own be say marriage is not a do or a die affair. So people are still regretting why they married in the first place.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 11, 2019
beatmonster:

lol.

my own be say marriage is not a do or a die affair. So people are still regretting why they married in the first place.

Its better to havre loved and lost than never to have loved at all. You get? It's not a do or die affair
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by AreaFada2: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
Preshy561:
A man shouldn't think of marriage if he doesn't have atleast, 5m in his account.

Wedding expenses and luxury excluded.
Some couples can invest 5m in business and be set for life. Others can squander that money on fancy marriage and be eating soaked garri and ground nuts for 6 moths AND divorce within a year.

No amount is absolute. If there is love, you can always sew your coat according to your cloth. It does not prevent both having a very bright future with hard work, foresight, perseverance and a bit of luck.

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Mypeople2(m): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2019
Preshy561:
A man shouldn't think of marriage if he doesn't have atleast, 5m in his account.
Sister na true you talk. Just continue to dey have random sex until you wake up from your slumber. 5million for marriage,wetin you won do when people never do before? Abi the man nor know wetin he go use the money do?

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Activated77(m): 11:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
Preshy561:
Do u have up to 3million in ur account?
I can never marry someone like u never in my life

2 Likes

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by alizma: 9:07am On May 24, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So a pastor's wife called one of my friend planning to marry that he shouldn't bother marrying now as he is still struggling. That her respect and love for her hubby really dropped when he was struggling but skyrocketed when things became better.
In her own words, "No Money, No Good Wife". She may understand for some months o but she will get tired of your excuses when you cannot meet her needs.

For those guys having hope in a woman's pockets, Oyo. She can Support you for a while but you gotta step up.

So do you guys think that is true? No money no good wife?

Pardon any errors, my eyes dey maintenance wink
The woman had given her own advise base on experience, those in dream land can continue to dream. I don't blame those who are of contrary opinion besides no one want to be distracted while having a dream where everything is rosy.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Omega30(m): 9:52am On May 24, 2019
Preshy561:
I know this will be coming from a girl. A young man of 33 should spend all he garnered and gathered for like a decade on wedding. Now, tell me how will he survive in marriage and how long will it take him now to be a millionaire again. And madam, if you were to be his wife-to-be, how much do you have in your account to support the marriage, Miss Counsellor?
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Preshy561(f): 9:54am On May 24, 2019
Omega30:
I know this will be coming from a girl. A young man of 33 should spend all he garnered and gathered for like a decade on wedding. Now, tell me how will he survive in marriage and how long will it take him now to be a millionaire again. And madam, if you were to be his wife-to-be, how much do you have in your account to support the marriage, Miss Counsellor?
If you can't comprehend my post, don't come quoting my old write up.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Omega30(m): 9:56am On May 24, 2019
mrphysics:

I'm a broke boy but I can't do a job of 25k. It's better I stay at home doing nothing than be bossed around for 25k 8-5pm daily.

If I exhaust all my energy for a job of 25k and fail to satisfy my girl, of what importance is the 25k. It's better I relax being broke but give her a good treat like that of Martin0 profile picture.

That way, she will collect money from rich guys and give to me. Blessed is the hands that collects than the hands that refuse the give.
Poverty mindset Spotted. True many Africans are just good for one thing u just mentioned
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 24, 2019
alizma:

The woman had given her own advise base on experience, those in dream land can continue to dream. I don't blame those who are of contrary opinion besides no one want to be distracted while having a dream where everything is rosy.
Thank you
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Austineva(m): 3:27pm On May 24, 2019
kense88:
Hope you are ready to clean the toilet and dispose waste. Because, is obvious you can't contribute any other thing to the union.
I tell u
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by millionboi2: 6:13pm On May 24, 2019
lefulefu:
why will a man jus sit on his butt and be looking up to a woman to lift him up.this will never be my portion..tufia.
thy plenty for Abuja oooii
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 24, 2019
millionboi2:
thy plenty for Abuja oooii
lol u those abuja sugar boys wey dey depend on old sugar mummies to feed dem
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by aytuns(m): 8:57pm On May 24, 2019
Preshy561:

If he's going to have N5m in his account asides wedding and luxury expenses, WHAT WILL YOU BE BRINGING INTO THE MARRIAGE TO BE WORTH SUCH AN INVESTMENT ??

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by fcdgrand(m): 9:11pm On May 24, 2019
internationalman:
The reverse is the case.. when there's money there's no good wife

Your pastor na yahoo man
bro. u too much
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by aytuns(m): 9:13pm On May 24, 2019
mrphysics:

I'm a broke boy but I can't do a job of 25k. It's better I stay at home doing nothing than be bossed around for 25k 8-5pm daily.

If I exhaust all my energy for a job of 25k and fail to satisfy my girl, of what importance is the 25k. It's better I relax being broke but give her a good treat like that of Martin0 profile picture.

That way, she will collect money from rich guys and give to me. Blessed is the hands that collects than the hands that refuse the give.

what a pity... thats the worse excuse to be lazy... you don't know if that 25k job is what will create the link for you to get a better job... Guy, get your butt off the ground and do something tangible, even if it's not paying. you are stacking up the experience..

No serious minded lady will stick with you, the girlfriend you think you have will eventually leave you if you don't start being responsible.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by handsomebanana(m): 2:49pm On May 27, 2019
aytuns:

what a pity... thats the worse excuse to be lazy... you don't know if that 25k job is what will create the link for you to get a better job... Guy, get your butt off the ground and do something tangible, even if it's not paying. you are stacking up the experience..

No serious minded lady will stick with you, the girlfriend you think you have will eventually leave you if you don't start being responsible.

Who told you the nigga it's broke.
Check his profile
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:00pm On May 27, 2019
Preshy561:

This statement u made here really caught my eyes. If u r talking about saving up to 5m how about ppl that r less privileged. Can't they get married cos they don't have 5m. See when u make a comment like this u emphasis it's the standard u want. Don't generalize. Everyone wants to be happy. Happiness is not only meant for a particular individuals
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by bogdaddy(m): 4:16pm On May 27, 2019
Did your dad married your mom with 5m in his aza ?
Preshy561:
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 28, 2019
aytuns:

You take people here too serious. That guy ain't broke and certainly not jobless.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by aytuns(m): 9:26pm On May 30, 2019
You take people here too serious. That guy ain't broke and certainly not jobless.

lol.. really? ... I'll take a stroke for that then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Girl Did To Her Ex-boyfriend Inside Church That Got People Talking -WATCH / After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) / Oops! The Camel Toe On This Sierra Leonean Model Though (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.