Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? (11084 Views)

There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by tohyorsih(f): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
cheesy grin
wetdick:

good stuff you wrote. very objective and smart.

if not because you are in china, i would have married your brain
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Lol grin grin grin

I
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by kense88: 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
wetdick:

so what are you waiting for also.... i guess in your village it is only men that make money while women leeches on it and then nag at him for not making enough.
invite her to ur house and use her for money rituals. Though her kind of person, na only 50 naira note she go dey vomit.

2 Likes

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by kense88: 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
GameKartel:
i somewhat agree, NO ROMANCE WITHOUT FINANCE. but it all depends on how a man choses to live his life. if perhaps i end up marrying a bad wife. NO STRESSING FOR ME AT ALL, i go zooga her and get 2 kids from her 1st. I Will Then Divorce Her sorry ass After 5yrs Thats D Limit I Can Spare. I Go On Living A Single Ex-husband Lifestyle While She Can Go Ahead And Re-marry For All Care. But My Two Kids, Yes My Two Innocent And Sweet Jewels Will Always Be On My Agenda; To Visit, Send Supports & Be There For Them Till My Dying Breathe. NAA AMERICAN BABY DADDY MENTALITY ME GET Ooh! SO I DEY READY FOR ANYTHING. SO BRING IT ON FUTURE BAD or GOOD WIFE.
wink
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
lefulefu:
If money can get u a good wife then na only poor ppl for dey divorce nau. Rich men for no dey divorce dhier wives. Unfortunately both rich men and poor men can end up with bad wives if dem no shine dhier eyes well.
5million likes

2 Likes

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:
A man shouldn't think of marriage if he doesn't have atleast, 5m in his account.
Wedding expenses and luxury excluded.
That's why I don't want to get married, I wanna enjoy my money all alone... grin

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
UniQue84:
There is nothing wrong with that if thats what makes him happy, you people loves the likes of flavour and Paul (square _rude boy), but they do plait thier hair like a woman but you babes choose to overlook it cos of money undecided undecided shame grin

If it was done by a broke guy or here in narialand you people will crucify him ...hmm double standard will not kill some people lipsrsealed, imagine ladies can confidently put on any male outfit and nobody will raise an eye brow about it but do the reverse and come and see social media and this same feminist, yet still cry fowl on Gender equality.

All yea women clamouring that a man should have at least #5m before considering marriage ok fine, but they should also have at least half the stated amount for men as your hands are not tied marriage is not poverty alleviation programme as a large percentage of Nigerian women think.

Both of us dey marriage each other mtcheeeeeeew grin wink cheesy
I don't have a problem with Broke Guys though. I never said he should have 5m.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
That's why I don't want to get married, I wanna enjoy my money all alone... grin
Eat alone die alone.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:

I never said you should spend 5million on wedding, I said you should save up to 5million aside the money budgeted for wedding and luxury.
5million should be fixed in your account.
That one Will be used to process my visa and travel outgrin
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Eat alone die alone.
Lol... I am definitely dying alone(not now though),so no biggiewinkwink
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Preshy561(f): 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
That one would be used to process my visa and travel outgrin
Lols
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So a pastor's wife called one of my friend planning to marry that he shouldn't bother marrying now as he is still struggling. That her respect and love for her hubby really dropped when he was struggling but skyrocketed when things became better.
In her own words, "No Money, No Good Wife". She may understand for some months o but she will get tired of your excuses when you cannot meet her needs.

For those guys having hope in a woman's pockets, Oyo. She can Support you for a while but you gotta step up.

So do you guys think that is true? No money no good wife?

Pardon any errors, my eyes dey maintenance wink
dat ur pastor is....
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... I am definitely dying alone(not now though),so no biggiewinkwink
Lonely? U just making mouth
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lonely? U just making mouth
gringringrin We have other options aside marriage you know
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
gringringrin We have other options aside marriage you know
OK sir
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Lonergem: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
Harrymig1:

No money, no good wife is utterly dependent on what foundation the relationship was started on. If your marriage is founded on Christ, then " no money, no good wife" doesn't apply to you, but if it's founded on physical things or things on of the flesh(beauty, money and other frills of life) then...applies.

shm
they're here again they talking about wife you're talking about Christ
is it Jesus Christ that you want to get married to
My brother out there my advice is that you should allow a lady to display all the madness and foolish in her before proposing if you don't want to discover that you marry a stranger on your wedding night...

And I will repeat this be carefully of all those church mama's in there early 28 or any girl that is already in a late age for marriage that always say yes to everything you say...

marriage is not a must if she ain't worth it dump her shitty ass asap

2 Likes

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by nwanneniiii: 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So a pastor's wife called one of my friend planning to marry that he shouldn't bother marrying now as he is still struggling. That her respect and love for her hubby really dropped when he was struggling but skyrocketed when things became better.
In her own words, "No Money, No Good Wife". She may understand for some months o but she will get tired of your excuses when you cannot meet her needs.

For those guys having hope in a woman's pockets, Oyo. She can Support you for a while but you gotta step up.

when woman don dey old,she turn to adviser.
No go find man weh na mason marry,till your toto finally collapse due to old age or you hit menopause cheesy
If you want better man,be better first.i will slap any brother of mine that will go and jack any broke ass in the name of marriage.
Gold diggers
Dey here dey advise!mtcheew grin

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by nwanneniiii: 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:
A man shouldn't think of marriage if he doesn't have atleast, 5m in his account.
lol.show us just 100k of your own money.
And before you call me broke(which i know you would,kindly do a raincheck first cheesy dude's balling cool )
Poor,hungry squirrels angry

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Preshy561(f): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
nwanneniiii:
And before you call me broke(which i know you would,kindly do a raincheck first cheesy dude's balling cool )
Nwanne ewi
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
nwanneniiii:
when woman don dey old,she turn to adviser.
No go find man weh na mason marry,till your toto finally collapse due to old age or you hit menopause cheesy
If you want better man,be better first.i will slap any brother of mine that will go and jack any broke ass in the name of marriage.
Gold diggers
Dey here dey advise!mtcheew grin
Lol, stark evidence of a sore loser. What gave u the impression that I'm broke or do u reason with your anus instead of your senses? I know you are older than I am and should b given a Lil respect but niggar u should shown how shallow u are and a fool like you deserves no respect. I know your type Sha.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
nwanneniiii:
Ode is that how your English teacher taught you to use "Raincheck"?
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by nwanneniiii: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol, stark evidence of a sore loser. What gave u the impression that I'm broke or do u reason with your anus instead of your senses? I know you are older than I am and should b given a Lil respect but niggar u should shown how shallow u are and a fool like you deserves no respect. I know your type Sha.
i beg your pardon!your respect means so little to me.
I am way younger.still in my 20s.but you?naaah!mid 30s for sure wink na why you dey hunt for marriage up and down grin
Of course you are broke.no b you beg for transport to go see yigiyaga for lag cheesy
Loser?well,if you have what i have;i guess you won't be begging for ordinary transport money grin
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by ThothHermes: 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
nwanneniiii:
I am way younger.still in my 20s.but you?naaah!mid 30s for sure wink na why you dey hunt for marriage up and down grin
Of course you are broke.no b you beg for transport to go see yigiyaga for lag cheesy
Loser?well,if you have what i have;i guess you won't be begging for ordinary transport money grin
You don dey mumu too much guy. Grow up!

3 Likes

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by nwanneniiii: 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ode is that how your English teacher taught you to use "Raincheck"?
here na English class undecided
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by nwanneniiii: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
ThothHermes:
You don dey mumu too much guy. Grow up!
come make me na?
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by castro316: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
blissgregory:
dat ur pastor is....
if it were you will you continue the relationship?
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
nwanneniiii:
OH OK. No wahala
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:
hw much did ur dad have when he married
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
These guys bellow have billions. How did they end pls. I pity women these days. There are many broke guys who dont mind waitimg till 40 till they marry after they may hv hammer. Can a gal wait till 40 Even op once opened a thread looking for man. Una go tey for market o

2 Likes

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
castro316:
if it were you will you continue the relationship?
of course i will.if dere is luv n we both ve d same vision,gud plan n dat determination is dere.certainly, 'dere will be light at d end of d tunnel '
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by castro316: 2:04am On Mar 06, 2019
Preshy561:

Ole!. Go make am na
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:52am On Mar 06, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

That pastor's wife is not his wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? / Princess Amatarasha Is Back From Pre-honeymoon(photos) / My Neighbour's Wife Is Tempting Me-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.