Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? (11087 Views)

There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Martin0(m): 6:28am On Mar 08, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I've heard u
oya give me ur control my call you
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by khiaa(f): 6:58am On Mar 08, 2019
Martin0:

o boy how you take want make person like me get sense when fine fine babes plenty yakata for Nairalandgringrin dey form sense dey go na, ar go know where e go carry you gogrin

I haven't seen you in awhile, how have you been?
OOOOH Martin, I didn't know you were into that sort of thing like the picture on your profile. Nasty boy!! grin
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 08, 2019
Martin0:

oya give me ur control my call you
Lol. lipsrsealed interesting profile picture u got though.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by zexy2030(m): 8:10am On Mar 08, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So a pastor's wife called one of my friend planning to marry that he shouldn't bother marrying now as he is still struggling. That her respect and love for her hubby really dropped when he was struggling but skyrocketed when things became better.
In her own words, "No Money, No Good Wife". She may understand for some months o but she will get tired of your excuses when you cannot meet her needs.

For those guys having hope in a woman's pockets, Oyo. She can Support you for a while but you gotta step up.

So do you guys think that is true? No money no good wife?

Pardon any errors, my eyes dey maintenance wink
to surprise you, unfortunately people answering these questions could be university undergraduates or secondary dropouts learning trades( I guess u know their age range).how can they give concise answers.?
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 08, 2019
Papertrail11:

how much do you have rich mama

dont carry this mentality to the outside world else u may just miss the rich guy who has intrest in you
be positive and be open minded that dosent mean you should open your firewall to bS

safe
I Dont have d world but when i said broke boys, i was refering to guys who have nothing doing. Its not a matter of circumstance but they believe some jobs are just too low 4 them. They think jobs of 25k is too low so they will rather stay at home. I really Dont like it
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Famousqueen(f): 8:25am On Mar 08, 2019
She is making sense, a woman can endure with a struggling man for a year or two, that doesn't mean she is a gold digger, i use to think it is easy until i find myself in it, i started dating my bf when he had nothing, i gave him virtually all i had just to establish him by starting a business since there is no job, , and it been one story from another, it looks as if i am just pouring water in the sea, i had to give him an ultimatum to be a man or i walk out of the relationship, my business has gone down, because i have been using the money that i am suppose to invest in my business, to invest in his business, i have been hoping things will change, true be told, i am getting frustrated, so i am waiting till the time i gave him, to either button up, or i walk out, cause i know that i have tried

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2019
zexy2030:

to surprise you, unfortunately people answering these questions could be university undergraduates or secondary dropouts learning trades( I guess u know their age range).how can they give concise answers.?
Perhaps but everyone should drop their opinions. Atleast d wise one will learn one or two things. So what's your answer undecided
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 08, 2019
gloria34:
I Dont have d world but when i said broke boys, i was refering to guys who have nothing doing. Its not a matter of circumstance but they believe some jobs are just too low 4 them. They think jobs of 25k is too low so they will rather stay at home. I really Dont like it
I know a working class lady that married an unemployed guy 3 months ago. I get to here her shouting at the guy and all, funny enough Amebo people are saying the guy will jakpa immediately he lays his hands on her money. I don't wanna believe that.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 08, 2019
Famousqueen:
She is making sense, a woman can endure with a struggling man for a year or two, that doesn't mean she is a gold digger, i use to think it is easy until i find myself in it, i started dating my bf when he had nothing, i gave him virtually all i had just to establish him by starting a business since there is no job, , and it been one story from another, it looks as if i am just pouring water in the sea, i had to give him an ultimatum to be a man or i walk out of the relationship, my business has gone down, because i have been using the money that i am suppose to invest in my business, to invest in his business, i have been hoping things will change, true be told, i am getting frustrated, so i am waiting till the time i gave him, to either button up, or i walk out, cause i know that i have tried
There are some people with such attitude, he's relaxed because you give him money when he wants. You've done your best, he should put in the work but you should also know businesses take a while to stabilize and yield. Perhaps you should b patient but stop giving him shishi, you didn't bring him into this world biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by zexy2030(m): 8:50am On Mar 08, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Perhaps but everyone should drop their opinions. Atleast d wise one will learn one or two things. So what's your answer undecided
there is no woman, I mean no woman that doesn't like romance. Not just sex but showing her attention. Attention to some women could be in form of gifts, calls, support of ideas etc even if these ladies are financially buoyant.. they cherish these pettings and treats once a while even in marriage.
More so, after marriage, it is then u will understand what it means for your man to be rich or comfortable before marriage.
Bills on ur neck alone..because ur man is jobless..insecurity about him cheating on u..
outings with family and friends looks embarrassing or he totally absconds or refrain from meeting ur relation because of insult etc..
in all let the man be comfortable with life before he brings a woman home..
though some marriages are blessings. some families raise the man..but the man will loose his honour in their eyes.
I have seen in-laws laughed at because they raised them..a lot is involved...just few to mention..

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 08, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I know a working class lady that married an unemployed guy 3 months ago. I get to here her shouting at the guy and all, funny enough Amebo people are saying the guy will jakpa immediately he lays his hands on her money. I don't wanna believe that.
Its not Nice 4 a guy to have nothing doing. Its better u have something even if small so u can support Ur self. Everyone have their own way of doing things but i Cant marry a guy who have nothing with d hope of "things will get better"

2 Likes

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by zexy2030(m): 8:57am On Mar 08, 2019
gloria34:
Its not Nice 4 a guy to have nothing doing. Its better u have something even if small so u can support Ur self. Everyone have their own way of doing things but i Cant marry a guy who have nothing with d hope of "things will get better"
u sound like a single mother..
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Biingoo: 9:08am On Mar 08, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Smh spoilt child
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Biingoo: 9:10am On Mar 08, 2019
Famousqueen:
Nice lips. Me liky
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Biingoo: 9:11am On Mar 08, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
There are some people with such attitude, he's relaxed because you give him money when he wants. You've done your best, he should put in the work but you should also know businesses take a while to stabilize and yield. Perhaps you should b patient but stop giving him shishi, you didn't bring him into this world biko
You're wicked
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Biingoo: 9:14am On Mar 08, 2019
zexy2030:
She has a bastard son!
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by mrphysics(m): 9:22am On Mar 08, 2019
gloria34:
I'm a broke boy but I can't do a job of 25k. It's better I stay at home doing nothing than be bossed around for 25k 8-5pm daily.

If I exhaust all my energy for a job of 25k and fail to satisfy my girl, of what importance is the 25k. It's better I relax being broke but give her a good treat like that of Martin0 profile picture.

That way, she will collect money from rich guys and give to me. Blessed is the hands that collects than the hands that refuse the give.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 08, 2019
zexy2030:
yes i'm a single mother

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 08, 2019
mrphysics:

I'm a broke boy but I can't do a job of 25k. It's better I stay at home doing nothing than be bossed around for 25k 8-5pm daily.

If I exhaust all my energy for a job of 25k and fail to satisfy my girl, of what importance is the 25k. It's better I relax being broke but give her a good treat like that of Martin0 profile picture.

That way, she will collect money from rich guys and give to me. Blessed is the hands that collects than the hands that refuse the give.
Wow!
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by mrphysics(m): 9:32am On Mar 08, 2019
Famousqueen:
You are an angel investor. Keep the good work. grin grin

Invest in me at the expiration of the time given to him tongue
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by mrphysics(m): 9:34am On Mar 08, 2019
gloria34:
Wow!
Ambulance spot. grin grin

Seems you are rich. Can you invest in me?
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Martin0(m): 9:51am On Mar 08, 2019
mrphysics:

hahahahah o boy na wa for you oo, why you dey open my yansh like this na ehgrin
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Martin0(m): 9:53am On Mar 08, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

hahahahah una don dey view my profile kwa, this boy ehgrin
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Martin0(m): 9:56am On Mar 08, 2019
khiaa:

I haven't seen you in awhile, how have you been?
OOOOH Martin, I didn't know you were into that sort of thing like the picture on your profile. Nasty boy!! grin

oh mehn just kinda choked ,well well hia oh this babe, how did you got to even imagine and checked my profile,? hahahahah chai nasty girlgrin hey would you like to visit someday, like maybe December
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by khiaa(f): 10:02am On Mar 08, 2019
Martin0:

oh mehn just kinda choked ,well well hia oh this babe, how did you got to even imagine and checked my profile,? hahahahah chai nasty girlgrin hey would you like to visit someday, like maybe December

I checked your profile to see if you were online. I would love to visit someday but why in December?
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by zexy2030(m): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2019
Famousqueen:
beautiful
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 08, 2019
Biingoo:
You're wicked
Wicked? If na woman now u go call am gold digger, leech. Spare me
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 08, 2019
Martin0:

hahahahah una don dey view my profile kwa, this boy ehgrin
Well, doesn't mean u are a doer.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Martin0(m): 11:37am On Mar 08, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Well, doesn't mean u are a doer.

hahahah abeg oo, which word be "doer "use the normal word wey person to understand Biko, agwazi -ne-mu that kin shyness word again Bikogrin
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Martin0(m): 11:41am On Mar 08, 2019
khiaa:

I checked your profile to see if you were online. I would love to visit someday but why in December?

oh just like i do check toogrin December Na holiday time for majority to travel nagrin wait will you have any other time outside December to travel down to far west Africa (Nigeria) to visit a total stranger who you haven't met!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys Would You Date This Lady? Are Her Hips A Turn Off? / Why Ashawo No Dey Wear Pant / Caught My Girlfriend Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.