Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? (11077 Views)

There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Justbeingreal(m): 11:13am On Mar 05, 2019
undecided

It goes both ways money still don't guarantee a good wife unless you wanna marry a gold digger.

Honestly love is overrated if not for kids no need deceiving ourselves with the scam call love..

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by SaucyBenks(m): 11:16am On Mar 05, 2019
Ashawo in pastor's clothing...
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by zexy2030(m): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:
A man shouldn't think of marriage if he doesn't have atleast, 5m in his account.
Wedding expenses and luxury excluded.
preshy561 is looking for a broke nigga that will bash her on nairaland.
I laff in Spanish....
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Preshy561(f): 11:23am On Mar 05, 2019
zexy2030:

preshy561 is looking for a broke nigga that will bash her on nairaland.
I laff in Spanish....
I careless.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by zexy2030(m): 11:26am On Mar 05, 2019
virgoquin:

Just watch how the frustrated ones will come for your head now.

that's why we say some girls have fish brain..because we know ur mind...before u say it..but we twist for u and gosh u r taken...I have seen ladies of ur type...who end up feeding their husband..because they marry a man who builds castles in the air..
what u don't know is this: if u don't worth 5million..no 5million worth man will come after u..we are logical but u r materialistic and emotional..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by zexy2030(m): 11:29am On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:

I careless.
the post just revealed you r starved of attention..I hope u got it...laughing......

3 Likes

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Preshy561(f): 11:31am On Mar 05, 2019
zexy2030:

the post just revealed you r starved of attention..I hope u got it...laughing......
I still careless.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561, is your brother or father worth 5 million naira? before bringing rules for others, organise your own home first

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Preshy561(f): 11:43am On Mar 05, 2019
wetdick:
Preshy561, is your brother or father worth 5 million naira before bring rules for others organise your own home
Really? Is 5million that much?

Lol. Please, have enough before bringing children to your life.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:

Really? Is 5million that much?

Lol. Please, have enough before bringing children to your life.

so you think a single man earning 100,000 monthly minus his expenses will be able to save 5 million naira for a wedding, be realistic.

5 million is like 416,000 monthly minus tax

what is wrong with a small wedding, i am trying hard to understand your mentality, must the whole world be aware that you are doing a marriage before it can be considered a real marriage

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Preshy561(f): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2019
wetdick:

so you think a single man earning 100,000 monthly- his expenses will be able to save 5 million naira for a wedding, be realistic.

5 million is like 416,000 monthly.

what is wrong with a small wedding, i am trying hard to understand your mentality, must the whole world be aware that you are doing a marriage before it can be considered a real marriage
I never said you should spend 5million on wedding, I said you should save up to 5million aside the money budgeted for wedding and luxury.
5million should be fixed in your account.

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by UniQue84: 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The witty Sadist is here. Do we have good men to call husbands? Imagine a MAN Snapchatting with shitty flower effect on his head, like wtf!
There is nothing wrong with that if thats what makes him happy, you people loves the likes of flavour and Paul (square _rude boy), but they do plait thier hair like a woman but you babes choose to overlook it cos of money undecided undecided shame grin

If it was done by a broke guy or here in narialand you people will crucify him ...hmm double standard will not kill some people lipsrsealed, imagine ladies can confidently put on any male outfit and nobody will raise an eye brow about it but do the reverse and come and see social media and this same feminist, yet still cry fowl on Gender equality.

All yea women clamouring that a man should have at least #5m before considering marriage ok fine, but they should also have at least half the stated amount for men as your hands are not tied marriage is not poverty alleviation programme as a large percentage of Nigerian women think.

Both of us dey marriage each other mtcheeeeeeew grin wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:

I never said you should spend 5million on wedding, I said you should save up to 5million aside the money budgeted for wedding and luxury.
5million should be fixed in your account.

so i am asking you, how do you expect a man earning 100,000-150,000 monthly to save or budget 5 million for a wedding?

for your info, most wedding you see nowadays are sponsored by parents
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Preshy561(f): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
wetdick:

so i am asking you, how do you expect a man earning 100,000-150,000 monthly to save or budget 5 million for a wedding?

for your info, most wedding you see nowadays are sponsored by parents
Don't you have side hustles?
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by zexy2030(m): 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
wetdick:

so you think a single man earning 100,000 monthly minus his expenses will be able to save 5 million naira for a wedding, be realistic.

5 million is like 416,000 monthly minus tax

preshy561 must be a girl between 20-25 who has been slain by politicians and probably wasteful g-boys...I hope she gets what she is looking for...when they say think big..they mean start small but dream big...don't wait to be big...starting big can be wasteful, u will not know how to manage it..the #50,000/month guy u met how did u manage him..? that's how u miss true love. if u can't manage "a little", u can never manage "much". And if u have deceived by wasteful guys who spoilt u with materials then u must have exchanged a great value for the gifts...guys don't spend foolishly..
I met a girl...when I was with her things were working out esp. when I give her things...then we had sex..I was having more blessings..I told this girl about it(mistake) that she has stars..that she should beware..I didn't want to use the star.. but later on I discovered that the surviving star she has was the grace of her parent..who were staunch Christians.. this girl actually had two stars left..if I use it..she will be useless forever...she wouldn't listen....
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:

Don't you have side hustles?

i am sure you have never worked in your life, so you expect a man working a full time job from monday to friday to have side hustles

i am sure you the type of girl that sits all day watching nollywood then expects a man to provide for you like you are a trophy wife and when he doesnt, you nag him to death anyway, nowadays even trophy wives support their men.

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
zexy2030:

preshy561 must be a girl between 20-25 who has been slain by politicians and probably wasteful g-boys...I hope she gets what she is looking for...when they say think big..they mean start small but dream big...don't wait to be big...starting big can be wasteful, u will not know how to manage it..the #50,000/month guy u met how did u manage him..? that's how u miss true love. if u can't manage "a little", u can never manage "much". And if u have deceived by wasteful guys who spoilt u with materials then u must have exchanged a great value for the gifts...guys don't spend foolishly..
I met a girl...when I was with her things were working out esp. when I give her things...then we had sex..I was having more blessings..I told this girl about it(mistake) that she has stars..that she should beware..I didn't want to use the star.. but later on I discovered that the surviving star she has was the grace of her parent..who were staunch Christians.. this girl actually had two stars left..if I use it..she will be useless forever...she wouldn't listen....

even though i dont believe in supersition, i agree with some of what you wrote. i believe she must be very young to write something very unrealistic in a country where minimum wage is 19500, it is funny that Nigerian women are looking for millionaires to marry in the land of 19500. lol

6 Likes

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Preshy561(f): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
wetdick:

i am sure you have never worked in your life, so you expect a man working a full time job from monday to friday to have side hustles

i am sure you the type of girl that sits all day watching nollywood then expects a man to provide for you like you are a trophy wife and when he doesnt, you nag him to death anyway, nowadays even trophy wives support their men.

Lol. Keep whinning, don't go and make money for yourself.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol. Keep whinning, don't go and make money for yourself.

so what are you waiting for also.... i guess in your village it is only men that make money while women leeches on it and then nag at him for not making enough.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Preshy561(f): 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
wetdick:

so what are you waiting for also.... i guess in your village it is only men that make money while women leeches on it and then nag at him for not making enough.
Yes, go and kill yourself. tongue
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:

Yes, go and kill yourself. tongue

i guess you are on your period that is why you cant think straight.

anyway.. you are primitive
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Preshy561(f): 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
wetdick:

i guess you are on your period that is why you cant think straight
Lmao .
Ok.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
i somewhat agree, NO ROMANCE WITHOUT FINANCE. but it all depends on how a man choses to live his life. if perhaps i end up marrying a bad wife. NO STRESSING FOR ME AT ALL, i go zooga her and get 2 kids from her 1st. I Will Then Divorce Her sorry ass After 5yrs Thats D Limit I Can Spare. I Go On Living A Single Ex-husband Lifestyle While She Can Go Ahead And Re-marry For All Care. But My Two Kids, Yes My Two Innocent And Sweet Jewels Will Always Be On My Agenda; To Visit, Send Supports & Be There For Them Till My Dying Breathe. NAA AMERICAN BABY DADDY MENTALITY ME GET Ooh! SO I DEY READY FOR ANYTHING. SO BRING IT ON FUTURE BAD or GOOD WIFE.

9 Likes

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by edicied: 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
Money might not get you a good wife but it is sure to keep the females coming. The

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Jagaban880: 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:
A man shouldn't think of marriage if he doesn't have atleast, 5m in his account.

na wa ooo

for dis hard time....u dey call 5 million atleast

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by barapistis(m): 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:

Is this all that matters
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Unlimited22: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:
So how much should a woman have in her account, before thinking of marriage?

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Preshy561(f): 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
Unlimited22:

So how much should a woman have in her account, before thinking of marriage?
#0.00
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by tohyorsih(f): 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
gbam! God bless you. Marriage should be the last thing on your mind if you don't have money. Don't let us multiply the rate of poverty in this country.
Preshy561:
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
tohyorsih:
gbam! God bless you. Marriage should be the last thing on your mind if you don't have money. Don't let us multiply the rate of poverty in this country.

boys do not want marriage, it is women who force boys into marriage

i think your advice needs to go also to team #0.00 girls who lives in poverty and want to trap a good man into marriage. the easiest way to go poor as a man is to marry a girl that lives in poverty and do not plan to work and from what we know about poor girls they are all about consumption.

5 Likes

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by tohyorsih(f): 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
you are right. Guys should never marry a woman with no source of income she's only gonna go bankrupt.buttom line,every one gats to work and make money before getting married.
wetdick:

boys do not want marriage, it is women who force boys into marriage

i think this advice needs to go also to #0.00 girls who lives in poverty and want to force a good man into marriage. the easiest way to go poor as a man is to marry a girl that lives in poverty and do not plan to work

3 Likes

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
tohyorsih:
you are right. Guys should never marry a woman with no source of income she's only gonna go bankrupt.buttom line,every one gats to work and make money before getting married.

good stuff you wrote. very objective and smart.

if not because you are in china, i would have married your brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? / 15-year-old Girl Commits Suicide After Nude Snapchat Video Shared / See!.... I Will Never Marry! I Don't Think I Will Marry! Women Are Thieves!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.