Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me (48269 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / My Mom Is Too Stubborn! / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by jeff1607(m): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2019
Kenshinmunac:

Sis she is 21

it is finished

at this age it is normal they behave this way, with youth on her side and guys at her Beck n call

try also to listen more to her and communicate

a man who always say "I am the man" , isn't a man, let her call you a man.

lastly before I go baff

never marry or condone a woman you can't control.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
where is Ategberoson he surely knows how to shook mouth for this gbege

you need a psychotherapist brother;

first you want to be in control of a relationship, why should your says prevail everytime? both of you're stakeholders in the relationship which gives her rights of expression as well

secondly, have you bang that girl? if yes abeg leave that bae and move on but if no, bang her, post banging might produce the dominance result you're praying for in the relationship

thirdly, you and that lady are incompatible because you also get angry easily, if not misunderstanding won't be leading to argument for u guys everytime. you need a very gentle lady that will be saying yes sir for you when you talk, kneel down for you when you want to eat and greet you

you're the real MVP tongue

LOL funny. I hear you bro. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by castrol180(m): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2019
SifonAbasi:

I quite know it's last year though sorry for what you went through but you must have been put in family way by now

https://www.nairaland.com/4643731/what-should-please
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:45am On Mar 08, 2019
joyfullyjoyous:
My son,she's not a good wife material. It's even.good she's showing the kind o person.she is before u enter "till death do you part". Be patient,a better one will come.

Thanks sis! I appreciate, like mehn she no wan hear all. She doesn't want me to scold her one bit, she wants me to just suck up and character and not get angry even if she does anything wrong. Na mumu she wan turn to so.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by ianq: 7:46am On Mar 08, 2019
Kenshinmunac:
Good evening everyone, I have an issue, I just met this girl recently. At first she seemed very calm quite and reserved until I got to find out that she is this very impatient type of person that gets angry easily and talks back at one, if I ever try to raise my voice at her when she does something I don't like she will be like "are you shouting at me I don't understand, you are raising your voice?"

I am now even scared to talk to her and correct her because she will talk back at me and it will lead to argument because I hate my gf talking back at me, and she is so fucking proud and won't calm down and I too am the type that get angry easily, I can't seem to cope with this her character guys I'm thinking of ending the relationship, but it's hard cause I got attached to her already

She has refused to be controlled and like to do what ever pleases her. She basically wants to make the rules in this relationship and I don't want to let her so I don't seem like a weak man. We have broken up and made up twice now because of this anger issue we can't seem to tolerate each other and I don't want or give her the chance to make the rules

I'm afraid if I get married to her tomorrow the union will end up in disaster as it will be filled with quarreling and fighting except one of us come down for each other and I don't want to be her foot mat since I'm the man in the relationship I feel she should come down for me since I will be the one to take care of her, provide and shelter her. I deserve that fucking respect she has no right to talk back at me over the slightest of things just because I express my displeasure over things she does wrong.

Please guys, advice me I'm fucking heart broken right now. I still love her and we broke up again this evening and this time with a whole lot of word exchange guys.

I'm just confused. I hate moving from relationships to relationships. I'm so fragile emotionally. It fucking devastates me cry cry cry

Going by your narrative and not by your chronological age, it can be deduced you are still a boy. Or real gentleman. Or good boy. Putting it more bluntly, you are still naive. A greenhorn with the ladies. But its all good; we all begin somewhere.

Depending or your genetic makeup amongst other factors, you stand a fair chance to survive this initial round of learning about women( although the suicide rate amongst men coping with women has been on the rise recently, meaning the odds of your survival ,for reason of woman , are diminishing by the day)

Thus my prayers are with you, good sir, that you indeed survive this initial round of initiation. If you do, you would have learnt not to put all your eggs in one basket. The universe is a vast place; surely, it must not be beneficial to anyone(including the damsel in question) that you loose sleep over one, singular female? Try channelling your obvious potential energy into more productive undertakings and you might find other(more mundane things)will be added unto you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by symbol83: 7:46am On Mar 08, 2019
cococandy:
You’re a control freak. She’s not your child!

Just listen to yourself and the words you’re saying.

You want to control her
You’re correcting her
You’re raising your voice at her
You get upset that she talks back at you.

Like she’s supposed to keep quiet like a child and listen to you talking condescendingly to her in the name of correction.
What are you correcting her about? What makes you think you know more than her and as such are in position to correct her.

You’re just upset that she isn’t accepting of your mansplaining.
What normal person looks for who to control?

I hope she sees the signs and leaves you before she ends up in a horrible marriage with someone looking for a subordinate, not a partner.

I wonder whose raising these prideful, egocentric boys who think they can come into a woman’s life and run the show. Oh I know.

GTFOH

Thumb up for you girl. You just hit the nail at the right place. Most sensible opinion so far. It only takes a matured man to understand this. How can you yell at someone and expects her to keep quiet. Op should just work on himself first. And then he actually confirmed that she was calm and reserved when he met her, op should just check on himself.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:46am On Mar 08, 2019
skukimania:

I was going to ask the same question. So much use of the word 'bleeping".

LOL it's not about age if I vex I always us f word
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by SifonAbasi(f): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2019
castrol180:

I quite know it's last year though sorry for what you went through but you must have been put in family way by now

https://www.nairaland.com/4643731/what-should-please
Yes. I'm heavy.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by iramure(m): 7:48am On Mar 08, 2019
I know a brother who was in this condition before marriage. He was very foolish to think the girl would change after the union. But as am typing this now, both of them don't know each other's whereabouts.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:49am On Mar 08, 2019
Honestly you guys it to work on yourself.. apply Bible principles in your life
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Jolite(m): 7:51am On Mar 08, 2019
She is been posessed by a demonic spirit called Okokomaikoko that's a very bad spirit of anger, now if you can come with her to Abj and have your spiritual message at karimajiji opposite ''You get wetin you find house'' so you and her will be delivered from the angry spirit of pre marital sex. That is that. next person please no time.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by King44(m): 7:53am On Mar 08, 2019
Kenshinmunac:
Good evening everyone, I have an issue, I just met this girl recently. At first she seemed very calm quite and reserved until I got to find out that she is this very impatient type of person that gets angry easily and talks back at one, if I ever try to raise my voice at her when she does something I don't like she will be like "are you shouting at me I don't understand, you are raising your voice?"

I am now even scared to talk to her and correct her because she will talk back at me and it will lead to argument because I hate my gf talking back at me, and she is so fucking proud and won't calm down and I too am the type that get angry easily, I can't seem to cope with this her character guys I'm thinking of ending the relationship, but it's hard cause I got attached to her already

She has refused to be controlled and like to do what ever pleases her. She basically wants to make the rules in this relationship and I don't want to let her so I don't seem like a weak man. We have broken up and made up twice now because of this anger issue we can't seem to tolerate each other and I don't want or give her the chance to make the rules

I'm afraid if I get married to her tomorrow the union will end up in disaster as it will be filled with quarreling and fighting except one of us come down for each other and I don't want to be her foot mat since I'm the man in the relationship I feel she should come down for me since I will be the one to take care of her, provide and shelter her. I deserve that fucking respect she has no right to talk back at me over the slightest of things just because I express my displeasure over things she does wrong.

Please guys, advice me I'm fucking heart broken right now. I still love her and we broke up again this evening and this time with a whole lot of word exchange guys.

I'm just confused. I hate moving from relationships to relationships. I'm so fragile emotionally. It fucking devastates me cry cry cry
this is ur opportunity to detach yourself from her n find someone else but if u still want the relationship be d hard one detach ur feelings a bit until she proves herself n earn back your love let her crave n change for real don't go back looking for her or calling her if she loves u she will succumb, I am experiencing same thing at the moment n d advice I gave seems to work

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by vuc1(m): 7:55am On Mar 08, 2019
OP stop crying like a baby and stop saying you're heart broken, it is unmanly. Even if you do don't say it.First of all you should be the man make the rules, tame her and if she refuses to be tamed leave her.In your next relationship don't start what you can't finish don't be too romantic and caring to a lady,they will love it but they will take you as a weak fellow(woman).A woman wants a strong man they're weaker vessels naturally no matter how hard she might claim to be and that's why they fall for bad guys.In my own relationship she says I'm hard sometimes yet she can't stop loving me.Know when to be romantic and caring and when to be the captain.Let your yes be YES and your no, NO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Adunni018(f): 7:55am On Mar 08, 2019
In what aspect?
Is there any chance of gaining admission to the school
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 08, 2019
Kenshinmunac:

that is not stubbornness, from your story it seems you have yourself a smart woman who is aware of any abuse tactics you may use and can deflect it leaving you at a loss. So now you will paint her as stubborn to get pity from comments.

But she should learn to deflect you and deflect arguments too. Why would you want to raise your voice at another man's child?Learn to respect yourself and other people.

In my opinion, you are a narcissist

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by ikwutasco(m): 8:00am On Mar 08, 2019
Kenshinmunac:

I got attached to her.....u be document?tell her u are getting of her attitude nd if she cant change.......
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 08, 2019
Kenshinmunac:

Thanks sis! I appreciate, like mehn she no wan hear all. She doesn't want me to scold her one bit, she wants me to just suck up and character and not get angry even if she does anything wrong. Na mumu she wan turn to so.
there are ways to 'scold' adults and pass the message across without being seen as violent, or a tyrant. I think you are the one with the issue.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:04am On Mar 08, 2019
If You Have What Is In Below Picture, I'll Suggest You Serve Her With It ASAP

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by castrol180(m): 8:05am On Mar 08, 2019
SifonAbasi:
Yes. I'm heavy.

Good to know and hear that...but all the while when that your ex was shagging you and despite that he deflowered you didn't you have any enceite then?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by ImaIma1(f): 8:06am On Mar 08, 2019
Advice for what exactly? The handwriting is boldly written on the wall, you have seen her bad sides... you have been delivered from suffering and you still need advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 08, 2019
Offpoint1:
I see a ship whereby 2 captains are trying to sail,
A kingdom where 2 kings are trying to rule,
A pack of wolves with 2 Alpha male,
A pride of lions with 2 dominant male,
A car where 2 drivers are trying to drive,
I see a perfect ingredient for a disastrous home.

Op, you don't need my advice... you need common sense. You don't have 2 madmen in a roomi and expect a tidy room.
why is your moniker offpoint cos this post right here is on point smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by olasclef(m): 8:07am On Mar 08, 2019
Kenshinmunac:

Have you tried talking to her/correct her without raising your voice. ? you should try and talk to her when both of you are in a good mood. not when she do something that makes you angry.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2019
King44:
this is ur opportunity to detach yourself from her n find someone else but if u still want the relationship be d hard one detach ur feelings a bit until she proves herself n earn back your love let her crave n change for real don't go back looking for her or calling her if she loves u she will succumb, I am experiencing same thing at the moment n d advice I gave seems to work

Okay bro thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by chopmymoney(f): 8:09am On Mar 08, 2019
Run for yal life
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:10am On Mar 08, 2019
jeff1607:

it is finished

at this age it is normal they behave this way, with youth on her side and guys at her Beck n call

try also to listen more to her and communicate

a man who always say "I am the man" , isn't a man, let her call you a man.

lastly before I go baff

never marry or condone a woman you can't control.

True bro unless she go control you. And me will never be a man a woman will control.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Horlaidex(m): 8:17am On Mar 08, 2019
What’s her name bro, we might be dating the same girl o
Kenshinmunac:

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by King44(m): 8:18am On Mar 08, 2019
Kenshinmunac:

Okay bro thanks
but if after all that she does not change, or she changed for a while n started over the best thing to do is leave her n go look for other lady else where, marriage does not change who she is but could make who she is worse than before bro be careful
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by kurlz(f): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2019
Offpoint1:
I see a ship whereby 2 captains are trying to sail,
A kingdom where 2 kings are trying to rule,
A pack of wolves with 2 Alpha male,
A pride of lions with 2 dominant male,
A car where 2 drivers are trying to drive,
I see a perfect ingredient for a disastrous home.

Op, you don't need my advice... you need common sense. You don't have 2 madmen in a room and expect a tidy room.

Are you a poet?

This is lovely. I'm streaming this piece right away tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Fantazy(m): 8:22am On Mar 08, 2019
if you have ever seen two cocks crowing on the same roof without one pursuing the other, u can continue with ur relationship.

but if nt, guy/man break free from her and send the hell of her outta ur life now unless u re ready to be HER WIFE

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Lumpyy(f): 8:22am On Mar 08, 2019
Your choice of words is FUNNY
Control?
Talk back at?
Is she a puppet
Shes your girlfriend, it should be a relationship not a control-tion-ship

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Offpoint1: 8:23am On Mar 08, 2019
missdee384:
why is your moniker offpoint cos this post right here is on point smiley
I love being the opposite of me, most times the name reflects thoughcheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.