Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me (48294 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / My Mom Is Too Stubborn! / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:42am On Mar 08, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
was in same shoe with you over the years which lead to my break up, later when i was diacussing with old friend, after narrating my experiences and how difficult i find it engaging in another relationship since then, he laughed and told me that i can't marry with that attitude, every woman gets bored at some point in marriages and you tend to see the worst in them he rather encouraged me to focus more on treating any lady am dating right, that correction can be passed on romantically too, that any man that finds himself always exchanging words with his lady has faulted few steps and needs to relax retrace his steps and methods
I tend to understand he was correct somehow because op if she was to be so from onset you wouldn't have been in love with her, you got to see this attitude overtime so if you wants these said lady then work on yourselve your temper, your correction methhods, your approach to stuffs, attitudes and reactions when she faults you shalom..

Okay bro, thank you, you have made sense

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by imitateMe(m): 6:42am On Mar 08, 2019
I so much hate stubborn women ehn. Whenever you notice one, do your best to avoid her.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by imitateMe(m): 6:44am On Mar 08, 2019
I so much hate angry stubborn women. The best you can do is to avoid her completely.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by creepsyme(f): 6:44am On Mar 08, 2019
sacramento1212:

How old is your brother's marriage and does he have kids already?
A year and two months. He has a baby boy.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:45am On Mar 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:

She is not the problem......... You are the problem.......... You see all this issues/characters, yet you still wan put head.......

Marry her soonest...... Nairaland is always available for post - marital advice............

LOL grin evil
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:45am On Mar 08, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Mr bleeping, take it easy

LOL no mind me jawe na anger I use type

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by creepsyme(f): 6:46am On Mar 08, 2019
sacramento1212:

How old is your brother's marriage and does he have kids already?
A year and two months. He has a baby boy. She is so disrepectul she slapped him on both side of his cheek the other day until he was bleeding from the nose.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:47am On Mar 08, 2019
femi4:
you guys are bleeping incompatible. For a relationship to work, a partner must be bleeping hot while the other must be bleeping cold.

Don't allow emotion to cloud your bleeping judgment. Loose her....and let her bleeping go!

LOL okay thanks bro. That's what I reasoned out too. Like terms and unlike terms attract not the way round.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:47am On Mar 08, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaoooo

Ehya....this wan is heartbroken!!!!
U know ur fragile eh? Then TOUGHEN UP!!!

cry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by mozona(m): 6:48am On Mar 08, 2019
ok.. e be like say dey tie u and the girl togeda
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by sacramento1212: 6:49am On Mar 08, 2019
creepsyme:
A year and two months. He has a baby boy.

Oh! Well, he should take it easy, be flexible, pray more and hope for the best depending on what exactly that he's facing because you may not really know exactly what the problem is even if he mentioned he's filled with regrets.

God will see him through and one should pray never to make a mistake of marrying another person's partner. It's well.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:49am On Mar 08, 2019
ojkalito:
I'm faced with similar experience, rude, unapologetic, ungrateful. I care about her a great deal but I had to quit. Follow your brain not your heart, it's not easy I know but you'll be fine. It's hard for you to find a girl and be in a relationship I'm guessing but don't let that thought make you act less of what you are. Like I said I am faced with similar situation and equally following my own advice here

Truth bro, I don't wanna be less of what I am because of love. If she tames me successfully that means she is turned me to her pet slave and it's what I want to avoid, don't wanna be the one to be pleasing her. Thanks bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:50am On Mar 08, 2019
daddytime:

You better vamos and save your head...what is heart shattering about moving on?

Is your life ending afterwards...siddon there dey heart shattering....

LOL... Wicked cry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:51am On Mar 08, 2019
daddytime:

Bro...I am in this very situation you just aptly described, the only difference with mine is, there are kids involved but not to worry because that will surely be sorted.

I'd advice you my guy to flee that relationship before you lose your mind or end up committing murder out of rage.

Gently find your way out from her life because she'd never change trust me on this. She'd beg after each fight and tell you she was wrong and will never repeat such attitude but na lie... (repeat offender) na blood e dey no be learn she learn am.
Fish wey don dry no dey let bend my brother..if you try bend am na break.
Abi you wan teach old man how to use lefty for old age?

My own case na small thing....I don weigh am left, right, back and front na obviously to move on as we both obviously aren't happy any more and seem to be disgusted at each other.

If I had seen the signs as clear as you do now before delving I sure would have thought twice but it's never to late bro...

Truth. Thanks bro. God bless na man you be
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:52am On Mar 08, 2019
Swtcherries:
She won't make a good wife, she is the kind of woman you will marry, tomorrow your house won't be able to contain cause you don't have leave of mind. Leave before its too late, I rather date many men and marry the right one than date few men and marry the wrong one.

True. Thanks sis
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by sacramento1212: 6:52am On Mar 08, 2019
creepsyme:
A year and two months. He has a baby boy. She is so disrepectul she slapped him on both side of his cheek the other day until he was bleeding from the nose.

shocked shocked shocked this is really serious ooo. Your brother is in a serious mess. My dear, i don't pray or wish to be in your brother's shoes, sincerely i will walk out of that Union now that it's still early and just 1 child.

A very serious red flag and a disaster about to happen ooo.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:53am On Mar 08, 2019
LegitBoyy:

I believe this shit is not real and you're here for clout.

However in the alternative, you have a problem with yourself and you don't even know it. You seem to be so engrossed with your ego as a Man. What the hell do you mean you don't like your girl talk back at you? You want her to come down for you? Nigga go back to your village and find your type and stop disturbing us.

Would you like your girl to talk back at you when scolding her for something she did wrong? Will you fucking like that kind of shit dude? sad
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:53am On Mar 08, 2019
Tunyx01:

Quit the bleeping relationship, u will surely get over it with time. it's a matter of time bro

Alright thanks a lot mehn I appreciate, it's a hard time for me though cry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:54am On Mar 08, 2019
pussyAvenger:
See everything in life including relationships operates on the principle of power... I find it hard to advise you since you still LOVE her... Believe me, your girl would be somewhere now saying, ' na gra gra he dey do, he'll still come and beg for peace'

Women can easily tell apart strength and weakness

Where do you belong, Mr lover boy?

Bro I don't even know cry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:56am On Mar 08, 2019
dnawah:
you want die young?run for ur life

Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:57am On Mar 08, 2019
aishatmusah:

Come let's date����

Okay just send me msg on Whatsapp +234 708 975 2123

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Biingoo: 6:57am On Mar 08, 2019
cococandy:
You’re a control freak. She’s not your child!

Just listen to yourself and the words you’re saying.

You want to control her
You’re correcting her
You’re raising your voice at her
You get upset that she talks back at you.

Like she’s supposed to keep quiet like a child and listen to you talking condescendingly to her in the name of correction.
What are you correcting her about? What makes you think you know more than her and as such are in position to correct her.

You’re just upset that she isn’t accepting of your mansplaining.
What normal person looks for who to control?

I hope she sees the signs and leaves you before she ends up in a horrible marriage with someone looking for a subordinate, not a partner.

I wonder whose raising these prideful, egocentric boys who think they can come into a woman’s life and run the show. Oh I know.

GTFOH
mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:58am On Mar 08, 2019
[quote author=okpmoses post=76448194][/quote]

Hahahaa
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:59am On Mar 08, 2019
Kayceenaz:

Her attitude is a red flag. Let her go, run!

True bro. Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by written007: 7:01am On Mar 08, 2019
[quote author=Kenshinmunac post=76446095]

Mehn cry I wish I knew wouldn't have been involved with her. She is fucking proud but letting her go is so heart shattering because I got attached. Thanks for the advice though bro, [/quote

So you think guys have the monopoly of being attached cos you don't get/ unable to take a stroll in her head and find her most guarded secrets. Guy be a man and move on. If she seemed to be doing fine without you, u can double the 'fine' and save every bleeping thought of her for something as productive as learning to play physical or online chess assuming u don't know how.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:02am On Mar 08, 2019
Elchappo:
OP.. u re certainly a teen..

Once u ain't compatible wiv a Gal, just call it quit..

Met a drama queen last month, I quickly called it off..

LOL

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by daniwise(m): 7:03am On Mar 08, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

God bless you! I was desperately waiting for someone who understood it as I did. It's not about telling him to quit the relationship. Nigga has a truckload of issues! Who does he think he can lord it over? I already saw from the post that he's such a domineering person... he keeps on saying I'm the man, I'm the man! Whoever told him that's how to he a man? Bloody narcissist he is!

If this is all U have to say then I feel really very sorry for ur bf/husband.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by fkj950ax(m): 7:04am On Mar 08, 2019
This isn't a relationship.
Let it go. If you're emotionally unbalanced with it at this stage, don't even allow it go on.
It's not compulsory you two are together. If one of you walks away, it's peace for both of you in future Biko.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:04am On Mar 08, 2019
MissSweet:
Dude, you don't have to force yourself on any girl. If she deserves you she will always reconcile. Just take a break from relationship issues and earn yourself value first...

Trust me, If you worth her she will come for you else, find someone will understand you and cherish you more...

And @op never you shout at a girl... you lose your respect for her.

Thanks a lot.. I'm just frustrated and fed up. Never been lucky with this relationship stuff no matter how hard I try. cry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Oyindidi(f): 7:05am On Mar 08, 2019
cococandy:
You’re a control freak. She’s not your child!

Just listen to yourself and the words you’re saying.

You want to control her
You’re correcting her
You’re raising your voice at her
You get upset that she talks back at you.

Like she’s supposed to keep quiet like a child and listen to you talking condescendingly to her in the name of correction.
What are you correcting her about? What makes you think you know more than her and as such are in position to correct her.

You’re just upset that she isn’t accepting of your mansplaining.
What normal person looks for who to control?

I hope she sees the signs and leaves you before she ends up in a horrible marriage with someone looking for a subordinate, not a partner.

I wonder whose raising these prideful, egocentric boys who think they can come into a woman’s life and run the show. Oh I know.

GTFOH
I love you Coco kiss

Fire!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by FedPolyEkowe: 7:05am On Mar 08, 2019
In my humble submission, she is not really the problem but you are...
You are most likely choleric meaning she's supposed to be living in your fear.
I perhaps would be safe to say you couldn't stand it with the other ladies you have had relationship with and you had to quit.
Well there's no perfect lady on earth but you can build the right one for you if you just learn to act right.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo / Photo Of A Man Kissing A Mannequin In A Boutique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.