Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me (48256 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / My Mom Is Too Stubborn! / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 08, 2019
Ego! That’s the first recipe for disaster in any relationship. You both love each other but your ego is saying she should be the submissive one because you are a man and hers is saying the same thing too.
She obviously doesn’t want to be seen as the lesser party and since both of you can’t get rid of this, the whole thing explodes.
It would help greatly to see each other as teammates. There’s no superior or subordinate. There shouldn’t be need for any power tussle.
You might want to consider taking her feelings into consideration (since you know she’s very erratic) when correcting her. Respect is earned not given.
Lastly, if you have that instinct that it’s not going to work, please listen and break up for good. Life is too short to be spent in an atmosphere of strife

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by idowuswap: 12:31am On Mar 08, 2019
you hv family problem how can you allowed ur woman to control you.cant you used better stick hit her for head.or used cutlass to matchet her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by idowuswap: 12:32am On Mar 08, 2019
idowuswap:
you hv family problem how can you allowed ur woman to control you.cant you used better stick hit her for head.or used cutlass to matchet her
or pour her acid for face
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by uuzba(m): 12:33am On Mar 08, 2019
Kenshinmunac:
Good evening everyone, I have an issue, I just met this girl recently. At first she seemed v....... and I too am the type that get angry ....m so fragile emotionally. It fucking devastates me cry cry cry
What do you mean by, You are the type that gets angry quickly? Did you beat your mother when you were a baby?

Kuku write it in your CV as your qualification.

Abeg, door is open. If you don't like the girl, find your square root now. We don't want to hear any story in future.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by okpmoses: 12:34am On Mar 08, 2019
Kenshinmunac:
Good evening everyone, I have an issue, I just met this girl recently. At first she seemed very calm quite and reserved until I got to find out that she is this very impatient type of person that gets angry easily and talks back at one, if I ever try to raise my voice at her when she does something I don't like she will be like "are you shouting at me I don't understand, you are raising your voice?"

I am now even scared to talk to her and correct her because she will talk back at me and it will lead to argument because I hate my gf talking back at me, and she is so fucking proud and won't calm down and I too am the type that get angry easily, I can't seem to cope with this her character guys I'm thinking of ending the relationship, but it's hard cause I got attached to her already

She has refused to be controlled and like to do what ever pleases her. She basically wants to make the rules in this relationship and I don't want to let her so I don't seem like a weak man. We have broken up and made up twice now because of this anger issue we can't seem to tolerate each other and I don't want or give her the chance to make the rules

I'm afraid if I get married to her tomorrow the union will end up in disaster as it will be filled with quarreling and fighting except one of us come down for each other and I don't want to be her foot mat since I'm the man in the relationship I feel she should come down for me since I will be the one to take care of her, provide and shelter her. I deserve that fucking respect she has no right to talk back at me over the slightest of things just because I express my displeasure over things she does wrong.

Please guys, advice me I'm fucking heart broken right now. I still love her and we broke up again this evening and this time with a whole lot of word exchange guys.

I'm just confused. I hate moving from relationships to relationships. I'm so fragile emotionally. It fucking devastates me cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Stallione(m): 12:34am On Mar 08, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Steal her pant and use her for ritual
Guy i swear u too bad grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by boxer022(m): 12:34am On Mar 08, 2019
I believe that this type of relationship you are in with your girlfriend is a life threatening one as both of you have anger issues. Personally I don't see anything wrong in allowing her set the rules of the relationship you are in with her, what you can do is either to accept her conditions or not; you can also add to the rules of the relationship. If you try balancing the responsibility of making the rules I know she will calm down. You also need to let her understand that you hate it when she talks back at you when trying to correct her. Talking about marriage, you need to think twice before going ahead in deciding to make her your wife so as to avert future dangers and confrontations.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 08, 2019
lilianofentse:
Quit it bro,
Unless you're seeking attention here on nairaland.
I don't know whether they have to tell him to quit such kind of relationship. he's sounds fun to me for him asking such kind of question
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by uuzba(m): 12:41am On Mar 08, 2019
skales67:
OP is a confused person.

You don't like the way she talks back at you and yet you do not want to leave her because you are attached to her!

Mtchewww!
OP is not stubborn. OP is stupid! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Stallione(m): 12:42am On Mar 08, 2019
Just kill her and stop the stubborn bad blood from spreading further grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kennydoc(m): 12:44am On Mar 08, 2019
cococandy:
You’re a control freak. She’s not your child!

Just listen to yourself and the words you’re saying.

You want to control her
You’re correcting her
You’re raising your voice at her
You get upset that she talks back at you.

Like she’s supposed to keep quiet like a child and listen to you talking condescendingly to her in the name of correction.
What are you correcting her about? What makes you think you know more than her and as such are in position to correct her.

You’re just upset that she isn’t accepting of your mansplaining.
What normal person looks for who to control?

I hope she sees the signs and leaves you before she ends up in a horrible marriage with someone looking for a subordinate, not a partner.

I wonder whose raising these prideful, egocentric boys who think they can come into a woman’s life and run the show. Oh I know.

GTFOH

I understand your annoyance but believe me, I can feel the op. I once had a girl like that. We only lasted 2 months and I decided I couldn't take it anymore so I called it quits. Breaking up with her is one of the best relationship decisions I've ever made.
Today, I have a girl who is so soft that I have become much better cos of her attitude. This is a girl that will apologise first cos there was a misunderstanding (even when the main fault might not have come from her). As a result of her attitude, I have learnt to apologise very easily, and as a matter of fact, I now see apologising to her as a way of expressing love. Besides, she has everything I ever desired in a girl physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually. In my world, she's the most complete girl God ever created.

A woman who always wants to enforce her opinion to her man will lose the man and the relationship. Same applies to a woman who can't take corrections. When a woman learns to submit to her man, she will ultimately win him over and may even get to start 'controlling' the man with her submission.

@Kenshinmunac, that lady is not yours. Break up with her and wait for your own. You both are not compatible. I'm talking from experience.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Purplekush(m): 12:48am On Mar 08, 2019
Dude, I'm so pissed right now reading this because it's really no Big Deal.

TBH, why do guys prefer to suffer in the hands of a NASTY unsubmissive girl than go out and get yourself any girl you want?

This babe is literally telling you in womanese that she doesn't like you.

She wants you to be Man enough and end the 'relationship' but then you've got your balls in your hands and your liver in your pockets.

You are P*suy whipped. That's what they call it.

You're even lucky to have met a woman that shows you how she feels without hiding it.

Just do her the pleasure and dump her ass before she does it herself.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 08, 2019
Bros end the relationship asap before u regret ever been born.
I knew why am telling u this
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Prompto: 12:52am On Mar 08, 2019
[quote author=Kenshinmunac post=76445581][/quote] When a girl does not listen to you in a relationship after several corrections she is not meant to be yours she will meet who she will be submissive to tru several training after learning the hard way. You can keep wasting your time though but those kind you fucq your own comot for their body n let them continue their learning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by royalair(m): 12:54am On Mar 08, 2019
If you think nairaland will help you on this hmm you deserve....

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by openmine(m): 12:55am On Mar 08, 2019
Okay lets see If these characters matches the description of your partner..
She is
...Carefree!
...Arrogant and brags a lot!
...Will never agree she is at fault!
...Ungrateful
...ill-tempered
...Talks bad about others
....would ask you not to talk to the people she has issues with!
...always wants to control you and the relationship(Domineering in nature)
...Always takes things too personal
....Never listens
....Never wants to learn
....Always comparing you with other guys...
...manipulating
...very curvy and pretty....etc
If most or some of these attributes depicts your partner,then i think its time to move on...Just for your peace of mind!

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by carlos1(m): 12:56am On Mar 08, 2019
iTearHerToto:
You are just a weak and shallow minded fella allowing an ungrateful, misled, unapologetic, useless, Worthless, brainless, discombobulated, unfortunate, blood sucking, spastic, disrespectful DiickMonger to affect your precious life. Why

Nonsense and APC sad

Dry, very dry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Blogtrovert(f): 12:57am On Mar 08, 2019
Do you want a girlfriend or someone to control? That's all I see. Feed her, shelter her, bla bla bla. If you two can't sit and understand each other biko split.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by tiger28: 12:57am On Mar 08, 2019
I used to give advice here years ago.....then I realised that most on this forum NOW are just above puberty
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by openmine(m): 12:57am On Mar 08, 2019
iTearHerToto:
You are just a weak and shallow minded fella allowing an ungrateful, misled, unapologetic, useless, Worthless, brainless, discombobulated, unfortunate, blood sucking, spastic, disrespectful DiickMonger to affect your precious life. Why

Nonsense and APC sad
shocked shocked

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by shakuna(m): 1:00am On Mar 08, 2019
Have been in its kind of relationship before, trust me bro is she keep behaving you won't seek for advice before you run for your life just forget about getting attached to her your future is very important bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Originalsly: 1:00am On Mar 08, 2019
Again....how old are you?....teenage...one advice...adult...another.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by generationz(f): 1:02am On Mar 08, 2019
cococandy:
You’re a control freak. She’s not your child!

Just listen to yourself and the words you’re saying.

You want to control her
You’re correcting her
You’re raising your voice at her
You get upset that she talks back at you.

Like she’s supposed to keep quiet like a child and listen to you talking condescendingly to her in the name of correction.
What are you correcting her about? What makes you think you know more than her and as such are in position to correct her.

You’re just upset that she isn’t accepting of your mansplaining.
What normal person looks for who to control?

I hope she sees the signs and leaves you before she ends up in a horrible marriage with someone looking for a subordinate, not a partner.

I wonder whose raising these prideful, egocentric boys who think they can come into a woman’s life and run the show. Oh I know.

GTFOH

you just spoke my mind dear
it is his type who will end up dating those gentle venomous snakes.
They don't talk o. but they pour out their feeling to two or three bad guys who will use the opportunity to sample them while the idiotic op will think he has wife material at home

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by aishatmusah(f): 1:06am On Mar 08, 2019
Kenshinmunac:
Good evening everyone, I have an issue, I just met this girl recently. At first she seemed very calm quite and reserved until I got to find out that she is this very impatient type of person that gets angry easily and talks back at one, if I ever try to raise my voice at her when she does something I don't like she will be like "are you shouting at me I don't understand, you are raising your voice?"

I am now even scared to talk to her and correct her because she will talk back at me and it will lead to argument because I hate my gf talking back at me, and she is so fucking proud and won't calm down and I too am the type that get angry easily, I can't seem to cope with this her character guys I'm thinking of ending the relationship, but it's hard cause I got attached to her already

She has refused to be controlled and like to do what ever pleases her. She basically wants to make the rules in this relationship and I don't want to let her so I don't seem like a weak man. We have broken up and made up twice now because of this anger issue we can't seem to tolerate each other and I don't want or give her the chance to make the rules

I'm afraid if I get married to her tomorrow the union will end up in disaster as it will be filled with quarreling and fighting except one of us come down for each other and I don't want to be her foot mat since I'm the man in the relationship I feel she should come down for me since I will be the one to take care of her, provide and shelter her. I deserve that fucking respect she has no right to talk back at me over the slightest of things just because I express my displeasure over things she does wrong.

Please guys, advice me I'm fucking heart broken right now. I still love her and we broke up again this evening and this time with a whole lot of word exchange guys.

I'm just confused. I hate moving from relationships to relationships. I'm so fragile emotionally. It fucking devastates me cry cry cry
Come let's date����
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 08, 2019
She is opinionated and stubborn and you are as well. This is the major recipe for disaster.

Things like this can only progress negatively- From verbal abuse to physical abuse to one person killing the other.

Be the wise one & call it quit b4 it's too late.

A word is enough.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Hoodbilonia: 1:08am On Mar 08, 2019
I af 3 buggin me
Gave me 5 missd calls
I no pick
Wen its time to bang
I call.bang dem hardest
Drop em off wt transport money 2k
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by openmine(m): 1:12am On Mar 08, 2019
Kennydoc:

I understand your annoyance but believe me, I can feel the op. I once had a girl like that. We only lasted 2 months and I decided I couldn't take it anymore so I called it quits. Breaking up with her is one of the best relationship decisions I've ever made.
Today, I have a girl who is so soft that I have become much better cos of her attitude. This is a girl that will apologise first cos there was a misunderstanding (even when the main fault might not have come from her). As a result of her attitude, I have learnt to apologise very easily, and as a matter of fact, I now see apologising to her as a way of expressing love. Besides, she has everything I ever desired in a girl physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually. In my world, she's the most complete girl God ever created.

A woman who always wants to enforce her opinion to her man will lose the man and the relationship. Same applies to a woman who can't take corrections. When a woman learns to submit to her man, she will ultimately win him over and may even get to start 'controlling' the man with her submission.

@Kenshinmunac, that lady is not yours. Break up with her and wait for your own. You both are not compatible. I'm talking from experience.
True!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by bjjose: 1:22am On Mar 08, 2019
Oga run for your life.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by dnawah(m): 1:23am On Mar 08, 2019
Kenshinmunac:

you want die young?run for ur life
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by laskay(m): 1:31am On Mar 08, 2019
op don't be surprised you will start comparing you to her old boyfriend and op such lady are the prick manger and the reason why you are afraid of leaving her is bcuz you really enjoy having sex with her and the tone you hear from her
bros just let and go and delete everything that has to do with her in you mind and you will 10k me later
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by laskay(m): 1:38am On Mar 08, 2019
Blogtrovert:
Do you want a girlfriend or someone to control? That's all I see. Feed her, shelter her, bla bla bla. If you two can't sit and understand each other biko split.

I can see you are one of the type we are talking about
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by iRepNaija1: 1:39am On Mar 08, 2019
Kennydoc:

Logged in just so I could reply to this message. You've missed the whole point of her message: women are not pets or animals. The only people she needs to be taking "corrections" from are her parents and/or elders. It's not a woman's job to learn how to submit to a man. A man's ego, his masculinity, and his pride should not be determined based on how a woman treats him or how she relates to him. How can you control anyone when you're submitting? Carry go.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues / I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.