Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me (48157 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / My Mom Is Too Stubborn! / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by opeano(m): 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
Does She do Dread?

If Yes. Have her lose it and let her do Normal hair . Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by 1Sharon(f): 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
Talk back at you? Are you her dad?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Naijabams(m): 11:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
Bro talk to her , if she dosnt want to listen leave ham undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by skales67(m): 11:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
OP is a confused person.

You don't like the way she talks back at you and yet you do not want to leave her because you are attached to her!

Mtchewww!

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by MNDY(m): 11:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
See ehn...the thing wey dey pain me for dis life, na to see woman dey control man. That thing infuriates me asf!

OP, your girl is one of such women. The earlier you let her go, the better for you.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Oyindidi(f): 11:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
Butoneday2:
How old are you?
17? lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by tadezky(m): 12:01am On Mar 08, 2019
Be a man for once, it's only a coward that dies a thousand deaths, a real man dies only once, n leaving her ain't even close to death bro. So be the man for once n walk out of whatever relationship u have with her. Don't have a scarcity mentality that she is the only girl in the world.

Hey, don't sell yourself this short bro. Life is waiting for u, leave her proud arse behind n move on!

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by bossrillboss: 12:02am On Mar 08, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Steal her pant and use her for ritual
..hehehe,Walahi u b wereee.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Amaka10101(f): 12:03am On Mar 08, 2019
Heard
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:03am On Mar 08, 2019
It's simple, BREAK UP
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 08, 2019
You sound like an immature, controlling type.

Believe it when I say she is the one putting up with you and not the other way around.

Ladies that are reserved are usually smart and like intelligent alpha males. You sound like the opposite. That is why your way of reasoning irritates her.

Quit the relationship and grow up otherwise, its one failed relationship down and many more to go.

This is 2019. You don't demand respect, you earn it.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by bossrillboss: 12:04am On Mar 08, 2019
iTearHerToto:
You are just a weak and shallow minded fella allowing an ungrateful, misled, unapologetic, useless, Worthless, brainless, discombobulated, unfortunate, blood sucking, spastic, disrespectful DiickMonger to affect your precious life. Why

Nonsense and APC sad
..calm down bro,BP is real o.thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Meskaofficial1(m): 12:05am On Mar 08, 2019
u, ur girl friend.. need to pick double edged sense.. who e concern say e dey stubborn??
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Gkemz: 12:06am On Mar 08, 2019
This is not the best platform to seek for any counsel whatsoever including relationship. Meet an expert.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Abortions: 12:06am On Mar 08, 2019
iTearHerToto:
No hard feelings bro. But you are just a weak and shallow minded fella allowing an ungrateful, misled, unapologetic, useless, Worthless, brainless, discombobulated, unfortunate, blood sucking, spastic, disrespectful DiickMonger to affect your precious life. Why

Nonsense and APC sad
nawao

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by bossrillboss: 12:08am On Mar 08, 2019
op,op,e b lik her duri and nunu dey sweet u ba,u beta tear race nd leave her,for ur own gud.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by dingbang(m): 12:09am On Mar 08, 2019
Normally I dont tolerate attitudes like this. I just pretend as if we cool and one day we just break up suddenly. Some ladies need to understand the fact that a guy chooses, not being chosen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by XaintJoel20: 12:10am On Mar 08, 2019
Learnstuffs:
Too opinionated individuals cannot make a good relationship. It's obvious two of you are!!
.That's the fact.

Even the young man is proud.

Strange bird fellow.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Sam0(m): 12:13am On Mar 08, 2019
That's why u r a man.!right her wrong doings....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by SifonAbasi(f): 12:14am On Mar 08, 2019
Kenshinmunac:
Good evening everyone, I have an issue, I just met this girl recently. At first she seemed very calm quite and reserved until I got to find out that she is this very impatient type of person that gets angry easily and talks back at one, if I ever try to raise my voice at her when she does something I don't like she will be like "are you shouting at me I don't understand, you are raising your voice?"

I am now even scared to talk to her and correct her because she will talk back at me and it will lead to argument because I hate my gf talking back at me, and she is so fucking proud and won't calm down and I too am the type that get angry easily, I can't seem to cope with this her character guys I'm thinking of ending the relationship, but it's hard cause I got attached to her already

She has refused to be controlled and like to do what ever pleases her. She basically wants to make the rules in this relationship and I don't want to let her so I don't seem like a weak man. We have broken up and made up twice now because of this anger issue we can't seem to tolerate each other and I don't want or give her the chance to make the rules

I'm afraid if I get married to her tomorrow the union will end up in disaster as it will be filled with quarreling and fighting except one of us come down for each other and I don't want to be her foot mat since I'm the man in the relationship I feel she should come down for me since I will be the one to take care of her, provide and shelter her. I deserve that fucking respect she has no right to talk back at me over the slightest of things just because I express my displeasure over things she does wrong.

Please guys, advice me I'm fucking heart broken right now. I still love her and we broke up again this evening and this time with a whole lot of word exchange guys.

I'm just confused. I hate moving from relationships to relationships. I'm so fragile emotionally. It fucking devastates me cry cry cry
You can correct her without raising your voice. Can't you? If after lowering your voice to correct her she still gets mad then walk out.

Better to marry late than marry wrong.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 08, 2019
I'm not sure if I'd ever seek advice about a girl I'm dating. I forget you the second I delete your number. It's that easy

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Shugargal(f): 12:15am On Mar 08, 2019
OP why are you sounding like a secondary school boy? why all the bleeps around when you have none to give? it's obvious you guys ain't compatible, no matter how engaged in love you guys are now, if you say e do you, I believe nothing can stop it. it's just matter of time you pick up again when women full everywhere sef. but you still sound like a controller general, maybe your gal has noticed it and wanna follow sure.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by SifonAbasi(f): 12:17am On Mar 08, 2019
Gkemz:
This is not the best platform to seek for any counsel whatsoever including relationship. Meet an expert.
This platform saved my marriage.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by JEmma1(m): 12:17am On Mar 08, 2019
opeano:
Does She do Dread?

Omo, are trying to say dread makes ladies go wayward ..?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by jaxxy(m): 12:18am On Mar 08, 2019
Kenshinmunac:

Mehn cry I wish I knew wouldn't have been involved with her. She is fucking proud but letting her go is so heart shattering because I got attached. Thanks for the advice though bro,

From my angle and perspective She may not be proud bt rather u are the one starting of with/having a wrong mindset. A confident lady is different from a proud lady. U are weak for her I think cos Ure looking for a Timid gal u can subjugate and control like a puppet or a kid simply because u feel Ure paying her bills or taking care of her now or will in future and she’s having none of that. That is wrong and that is why I say she may not actually be proud or rude bt intelligent and confident.

Marriage/relationship is not about controlling the other person bt being equal while u show leadership not because Ure a man bt becos u have the maturity and sense enough to lead.

Work on urself, ur confidence and insecurity and change ur mindset abit and see if her reactions to ur demeaning behavior changes. Once u change ur mindset I’m sure she will take ur corrections. If not then she is rude or sorry Ure not compatible with her.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Royaldave200(m): 12:19am On Mar 08, 2019
cococandy:
You’re a control freak. She’s not your child!

Just listen to yourself and the words you’re saying.

You want to control her
You’re correcting her
You’re raising your voice at her
You get upset that she talks back at you.

Like she’s supposed to keep quiet like a child and listen to you talking condescendingly to her in the name of correction.
What are you correcting her about? What makes you think you know more than her and as such are in position to correct her.

You’re just upset that she isn’t accepting of your mansplaining.
What normal person looks for who to control?

I hope she sees the signs and leaves you before she ends up in a horrible marriage with someone looking for a subordinate, not a partner.

I wonder whose raising these prideful, egocentric boys who think they can come into a woman’s life and run the show. Oh I know.

GTFOH

Hey ma'am in as much as u made a valid point you ought not to insult him .

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by madridsta007(m): 12:22am On Mar 08, 2019
Kenshinmunac:
Good evening everyone, I have an issue, I just met this girl recently. At first she seemed very calm quite and reserved until I got to find out that she is this very impatient type of person that gets angry easily and talks back at one, if I ever try to raise my voice at her when she does something I don't like she will be like "are you shouting at me I don't understand, you are raising your voice?"

I am now even scared to talk to her and correct her because she will talk back at me and it will lead to argument because I hate my gf talking back at me, and she is so fucking proud and won't calm down and I too am the type that get angry easily, I can't seem to cope with this her character guys I'm thinking of ending the relationship, but it's hard cause I got attached to her already

She has refused to be controlled and like to do what ever pleases her. She basically wants to make the rules in this relationship and I don't want to let her so I don't seem like a weak man. We have broken up and made up twice now because of this anger issue we can't seem to tolerate each other and I don't want or give her the chance to make the rules

I'm afraid if I get married to her tomorrow the union will end up in disaster as it will be filled with quarreling and fighting except one of us come down for each other and I don't want to be her foot mat since I'm the man in the relationship I feel she should come down for me since I will be the one to take care of her, provide and shelter her. I deserve that fucking respect she has no right to talk back at me over the slightest of things just because I express my displeasure over things she does wrong.

Please guys, advice me I'm fucking heart broken right now. I still love her and we broke up again this evening and this time with a whole lot of word exchange guys.

I'm just confused. I hate moving from relationships to relationships. I'm so fragile emotionally. It fucking devastates me cry cry cry

lol guys like this amuse me.
You have a girl who is extremely disrespectful and you are crying here as if you have a gun to your head.
Is she the only one in the world? Break up with her and move on with your life please.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 08, 2019
The op sounds razz and will definitely end up with a razz girl.
Forget that there are many 'fishes' in the 'ocean'.
Change or you will end up with your kind.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by 9jaRealist: 12:22am On Mar 08, 2019
I stopped reading at “I just met this girl recently....”.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Shugargal(f): 12:22am On Mar 08, 2019
opeano:
Does She do Dread?

ummm dem de lose dreads now? abeg tell us something we don't know
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kayceenaz(m): 12:27am On Mar 08, 2019
Kenshinmunac:

Her attitude is a red flag. Let her go, run!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by AtTiTuDe004: 12:28am On Mar 08, 2019
Whats all this blessing drama? u carry urself enter now u wan us to help u bleeping park out abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Can I Punish Her? / Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.