Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me (48289 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / My Mom Is Too Stubborn! / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:24am On Mar 08, 2019
Horlaidex:
What’s her name bro, we might be dating the same girl o

LOL, her name is favour
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by King44(m): 8:25am On Mar 08, 2019
henrykene:
With all due respect, i must admit to have learned to shout at a lady the hardest way ok.

One of the major reason she's behaving like that is because you hurt her with your shouting attitude.

Stop shouting at her in any case, but try to talk it over and see reasons with her as your partner instead.

Drop your ego for outsider, and grab the greatest respect she has been holding for you till you become a man.

The best thing to do whenever she starts shouting is to keep calm, at the end you let her know that she messed up and bring p solution ASAP if you have one.

Being a man is not by shouting but by being a calm person that knows his value or worth.

If you guys are still together up til now, you're still lucky, ao what you've got to do now is simply quit shouting at her at all. If she tries controlling you just let her know in peace that she ain't.

If she still cannot keep her cool, eventually she might try to move on, and don't go and beg her to re-union.
some women (same as men) are more complicated than u think bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by MDBoss(m): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2019
It is actually not easy to break up with her but try as much as possible to get rid of her. You will find someone who will respect you and better than her

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2019
her advice is go and look for a small naive girl to control since that is what you want. A full grown woman who knows what she is worth wont allow any body to control her like a child
DanDeeBoss:
So what's your advice again?? smileysmiley

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Horlaidex(m): 8:29am On Mar 08, 2019
Kenshinmunac:

LOL, her name is favour

Thanks bro.

They have the same qualities, my gf won’t agree with you or better still let you talk when you have disagreements. Tried to break up with her several times but it’s not working too.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by ajayiopy: 8:29am On Mar 08, 2019
YOU NEED TO BE SINCERE WITH YOURSELF.DO NOT EMOTIONS BECLOUD YOUR SENSE OF REASONING
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Coloradvantage(m): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2019
because you are a man ... you think she is a remote? na Waoo.
people must have issue... what I don't understand is the fact you want to act a boss.
you can talk.. she can't talk back at you.

she get her bad sides... but trust me you might be worst.

you only see the problem in her.

if you continue... you can't keep a marital union.

you can be a village boy, but throwey the village sense for once.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Offpoint1: 8:30am On Mar 08, 2019
kurlz:

Are you a poet?

This is lovely. I'm streaming this piece right away tongue
Lol, I'm not... maybe it's a talent I don't even know I have, maybe a talent I'm too afraid to explore. A life of an introvert.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
her advice is go and look for a small naive girl to control since that is what you want. A full grown woman who knows what she is worth wont allow any body to control her like a child
Alright.... She was harsh though
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by MacLovington(m): 8:31am On Mar 08, 2019
Some women and even men here want him to be a mug. They want equal say but not equal responsibility.
Later when things do not work out the same people will blame OP of not being in control of his home.
The culture we live in or under puts a lot of responsibility on man to handle the household. A woman averse to that can try out an Afghan, an Indian, a Saudi, a German, etc.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:32am On Mar 08, 2019
Horlaidex:

Thanks bro.

They have the same qualities, my gf won’t agree with you or better still let you talk when you have disagreements. Tried to break up with her several times but it’s not working too.

I'm leaving mine. It's hard but I just have to. Haven't been able to do any work since 2 days now because of this issue. It has totally ruined me. It will take a long time for me to get back up..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by seangy4konji: 8:33am On Mar 08, 2019
The holy angels sent me this postthos morning.

God bless nairaland...

I cannot come and die before my time because of a woman...time to move on.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by frostylook: 8:34am On Mar 08, 2019
Purplekush:
Dude, I'm so pissed right now reading this because it's really no Big Deal.

TBH, why do guys prefer to suffer in the hands of a NASTY unsubmissive girl than go out and get yourself any girl you want?

This babe is literally telling you in womanese that she doesn't like you.

She wants you to be Man enough and end the 'relationship' but then you've got your balls in your hands and your liver in your pockets.

You are P*suy whipped. That's what they call it.

lols. I see you are a follower of Leke Alder's JacknJillive

You're even lucky to have met a woman that shows you how she feels without hiding it.

Just do her the pleasure and dump her ass before she does it herself.

Lols. I see you a follower of Leke Alder's JacknJillive. But in this case, the lady doesn't want a break-up, the OP has made her out to be the subgated person and the lesser one. She sees right through that and is not having any of it. She wants equal respect, hence her agression is a defense mechanism. The OP can either step up and learn a more inclusive/respectful way of relating with her or he can step it.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by arki(m): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2019
Daisy17:

I 100% agree with everything you have written. African parents need to learn how to raise boys to see women as their partners and their equals. The whole post shows the op is very controlling and someone who sees himself as superior because he's of the male species ( I won't call him a man because he needs to grow up and become one).
Hv you ever seen a colony, establishment, ship etc without a head? If no, then in every relationship/ marriage God instituted a head which is d man to head the family. If u as a woman goes against d divine ordinance, then there is trouble. My dear, many women don't know d sciences of getting d heart of a man. Some think it's food, sex etc. Wen a woman/lady is submissive to her husband/bf, She has only earned herself d man, cos subconsciously she will control d man without d man knowing. There is nothing that can cage a man to a lady than wen he finds out dat his gf/wife obeys and respects him. Only d intelligent few amongst u pple knws this.
Back to d OP, I am begging u in d name of whteva u believe to run for ur life. Dnt ever put up wit such kind of a lady or even talking abt marriage. That's if u like ur life o, cos dat ur gf can neva change, if u trace it well, that is how her either parents behave. U dnt see fire and be petting it. Do u want to die young? Leave d relationship asap, and get ur self a lady dat not only loves u but respects u. Be a man bro and take charge of ur relationship

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2019
Fantazy:
if you have ever seen two cocks crowing on the same roof without one pursuing the other, u can continue with ur relationship.

but if nt, guy/man break free from her and send the hell of her outta ur life now unless u re ready to be HER WIFE

Hahahaa God forbid

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by dejifun(m): 8:41am On Mar 08, 2019
Well, if you cannot break up with her; as a matter of fact, 'it rains everywhere' (they are all the same): YOU LEARN TO LIVE WITH AN AMPUTATION. Just talk to her: perhaps, she will turn a new leaf one day! God bless!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 08, 2019
Kenshinmunac:

LOL no mind me jawe na anger I use type

You'll be fine okay. No let woman come give you high blood pressure.

If you can't do it, don't force it.

A woman who lobed you, won't disrespect you, okay.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Horlaidex(m): 8:43am On Mar 08, 2019
Kenshinmunac:

I'm leaving mine. It's hard but I just have to. Haven't been able to do any work since 2 days now because of this issue. It has totally ruined me. It will take a long time for me to get back up..

The Lord is your strength bro.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 08, 2019
dejifun:
Well, if you cannot break up with her; as a matter of fact, 'it rains everywhere' (they are all the same): YOU LEARN TO LIVE WITH AN AMPUTATION. Just talk to her: perhaps, she will turn a new leaf one day! God bless!!

Who are all the same? Please be specific
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 08, 2019
Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 08, 2019
The Early the better.... It is very difficult to do
But just zero ur mind..,
I ave experience it bros...

I think it is not good for a guy to befriends all this under age girls
Because they believed that they can still see some other guy outside
Even if some one whom they are dating call it quit...

They believed they just start life and they are still Young

Better u remain focus and call it quit...rather than giving itself problems

Let her alone...let her go try elsewhere... If she call u back don't give her the chances..expect if u had in ur life Neva c woman before...

All those under age girls of this day they are too arrogant... Sturboness and they are BT read to humble... Thinking they are superior.

Pls...guy leave...don't even think it.....a relationship with no rest of mind.

1 Like

dejifun:

If they say that men are all scum, you'll get angry.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Psoul(m): 8:45am On Mar 08, 2019
Well, guy I did not see serious problem problem there. What I see is a man that is bossy and want everyone to know that he is the man of the house. The provider and caretaker of his girlfriend.

My brother, women are not handled that way. Respect is not forced. It is earned. Earning respect is not by thug life or shouting and displaying machoism.
If u want to live long, make ur woman feel that she is the one incharge and you will see how easy it is to rule women. Stop all these ur "I am the man of the house, "I am the one that will provide and take care of her" attitude. It will never work out. Unless if ur babe is dull baby. Let me give the implication of that bragging of bn the one taking care of her. You want her to be submissive based on u are the one providing for her. What will happen when she starts providing for herself? If she becomes ur wife and unfortunately ur source of providence has problem and u will no longer be able to provide for urslf and her. Eventually, she becomes the one providing for the family, will u be submissive to her? Earn her respect and she will become automatically submissive at all condition unless if the woman is devilish.

Sometimes when she insist on her way, let her have it. Just watch her make mistakes and don't even allow her talk about the mistake with u. Tell her it's ok. She won't know if u are angry or not. Next time he will listen to ur opinion when u gives one. Don't argue with her.

Another this is sitting her down when u knw she is in a very good mood. Talk things over. Ask her, Babe, what are the things I do that u don't like of which u want me to change or improve on. Let her open up to u. Also tell her where u want her to improve. Tell her hw bad u feel most times she talk to u as a houseboy instead of as a ur friend.
By the time u continue this way, you will see her becoming lovely and respectful. U are not adopting this style cos u are weak. You are doing it cos u are wiser than her and have a goal u want to achieve which is a peaceful home.

Let me give u one example on how I rule my wife making her feel she is incharge.
She has a good moving business while I have a good job. I told her what I earn monthly, though not the whole truth. I did not tell her some other I make inbetween which is good money.
At the end of the month, I will send her amount of money that is almost 70% of what she beliv is my salary. I will tell her that is for every of the family expenses for the month. Tell her she is incharge and she should manage it well. Tell her let me keep the 30% for going to office and other minor personal expenses.
I tell u, before the end of the month, my wife will make expenses far beyond what I gave to her from her personal money. She will not ask me for money cos she will beliv that I just have a little left with me. If the kids need anything she will be like, pls don't disturb ur dad cos he has no money now. She will go get the stuff anf tell them that daddy bought if for them.

Without this strategy, she will always beliv there is money there and will keep asking for it even when u don't have. Make her feel she is the one controlling u without knowing u are the one that is truly incharge.
At the end of the month, I will give her what

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by kaelz(m): 8:48am On Mar 08, 2019
My fren! Bleeping walk the bleeping out of that bleeping relationship to save ur bleeping ass of some bleeping stress.
Is like u just found out d meaning of that "Bleeping" word. Goodluck
Kenshinmunac:
Good evening everyone, I have an issue, I just met this girl recently. At first she seemed very calm quite and reserved until I got to find out that she is this very impatient type of person that gets angry easily and talks back at one, if I ever try to raise my voice at her when she does something I don't like she will be like "are you shouting at me I don't understand, you are raising your voice?"

I am now even scared to talk to her and correct her because she will talk back at me and it will lead to argument because I hate my gf talking back at me, and she is so fucking proud and won't calm down and I too am the type that get angry easily, I can't seem to cope with this her character guys I'm thinking of ending the relationship, but it's hard cause I got attached to her already

She has refused to be controlled and like to do what ever pleases her. She basically wants to make the rules in this relationship and I don't want to let her so I don't seem like a weak man. We have broken up and made up twice now because of this anger issue we can't seem to tolerate each other and I don't want or give her the chance to make the rules

I'm afraid if I get married to her tomorrow the union will end up in disaster as it will be filled with quarreling and fighting except one of us come down for each other and I don't want to be her foot mat since I'm the man in the relationship I feel she should come down for me since I will be the one to take care of her, provide and shelter her. I deserve that fucking respect she has no right to talk back at me over the slightest of things just because I express my displeasure over things she does wrong.

Please guys, advice me I'm fucking heart broken right now. I still love her and we broke up again this evening and this time with a whole lot of word exchange guys.

I'm just confused. I hate moving from relationships to relationships. I'm so fragile emotionally. It fucking devastates me cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Uniquekriss(m): 8:56am On Mar 08, 2019
cococandy:
You’re a control freak. She’s not your child!

Just listen to yourself and the words you’re saying.

You want to control her
You’re correcting her
You’re raising your voice at her
You get upset that she talks back at you.

Like she’s supposed to keep quiet like a child and listen to you talking condescendingly to her in the name of correction.
What are you correcting her about? What makes you think you know more than her and as such are in position to correct her.

You’re just upset that she isn’t accepting of your mansplaining.
What normal person looks for who to control?

I hope she sees the signs and leaves you before she ends up in a horrible marriage with someone looking for a subordinate, not a partner.

I wonder whose raising these prideful, egocentric boys who think they can come into a woman’s life and run the show. Oh I know.

GTFOH
. Your comment is d most interesting, i agree with u, once u wanna go into an affair cum marriage, u see your woman as your mate but that doesn't remove d fact that men need to be respected by their women. The strength of a woman is in her feminity, not necessarily trying to lock horns with her man. What women don't know is that they are better placed to control their man when they make him feel like a king, with tenderness and soft spoken words, a man would give all he has, do all of your biddings without knowing and ready to do more. D moment a woman tries to tackle a man's ego, problem sets in

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Paretomaster1(m): 9:00am On Mar 08, 2019
It's like we dating the same girl...... I met her here in Nairaland, she is just too arrogant, u can't say one word without her saying 20.

She also feels no man can exercise any authority over her.... She bluntly say she can't wash her man's clothes, as she don't even know how to wash.....

Believe me, am already done, afterall , it's a long distance relationship, unless and if she Change , it's already over....

Marrying such women is a disaster....

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 08, 2019
Kenshinmunac:
Good evening everyone, I have an issue, I just met this girl recently. At first she seemed very calm quite and reserved until I got to find out that she is this very impatient type of person that gets angry easily and talks back at one, if I ever try to raise my voice at her when she does something I don't like she will be like "are you shouting at me I don't understand, you are raising your voice?"

I am now even scared to talk to her and correct her because she will talk back at me and it will lead to argument because I hate my gf talking back at me, and she is so fucking proud and won't calm down and I too am the type that get angry easily, I can't seem to cope with this her character guys I'm thinking of ending the relationship, but it's hard cause I got attached to her already

She has refused to be controlled and like to do what ever pleases her. She basically wants to make the rules in this relationship and I don't want to let her so I don't seem like a weak man. We have broken up and made up twice now because of this anger issue we can't seem to tolerate each other and I don't want or give her the chance to make the rules

I'm afraid if I get married to her tomorrow the union will end up in disaster as it will be filled with quarreling and fighting except one of us come down for each other and I don't want to be her foot mat since I'm the man in the relationship I feel she should come down for me since I will be the one to take care of her, provide and shelter her. I deserve that fucking respect she has no right to talk back at me over the slightest of things just because I express my displeasure over things she does wrong.

Please guys, advice me I'm fucking heart broken right now. I still love her and we broke up again this evening and this time with a whole lot of word exchange guys.

I'm just confused. I hate moving from relationships to relationships. I'm so fragile emotionally. It fucking devastates me cry cry cry

Who says ur the man because of ur dick? ur the man because ur in control of ur sh!t... u do not have the balls for what ur getting into and ur sitting on a pack of c4 waiting for it to detonate.. she's stronger than u are from what u wrote up there. Anyways fyi u don't deserve respect and u only earn it but in ur case to earn it u need to demand it or else she will take over from u and call the shots. If u can't get it right pls baba leave her for someone who can to avoid future problems
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:01am On Mar 08, 2019
kaelz:
My fren! Bleeping walk the bleeping out of that bleeping relationship to save ur bleeping ass of some bleeping stress.
Is like u just found out d meaning of that "Bleeping" word. Goodluck

Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by Skiilashi(m): 9:04am On Mar 08, 2019
Kenshinmunac:

LOL, her name is favour

Haaa, Favour David?

I know her,one smallish edo lady, with small small sets of teeth.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by zoby225588: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2019
Regina Daniels Twerks to please her fans www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6J1HM9I1g4&sns

Subscribe for more videos
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by johnkay1(m): 9:07am On Mar 08, 2019
It seems some girls are just like that. There was this gal I met during my youth service, she is pretty, can cook, and take care of home but her bad side is this domineering attribute. She will never say sorry from her heart and hate being controlled, she will only do what she likes not what you want. I systematically withdrew from the relationship until she realized I was no longer interested in the relationship.

I'm an African and I was not trained like that. Even English man believes he is the head of his home. Imagine that kind girl now get richer than you, automatically you will be reduced to nobody.

Our sisters need more orientation from people with blissful home not yeyebrities that call themselves celebrities and feminists who know nothing about running of family affairs.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me by sacramento1212: 9:08am On Mar 08, 2019
Paretomaster1:
It's like we dating the same girl...... I met her here in Nairaland, she is just too arrogant, u can't say one word without her saying 20.

She also feels no man can exercise any authority over her.... She bluntly say she can't wash her man's clothes, as she don't even know how to wash.....

Believe me, am already done, afterall , it's a long distance relationship, unless and if she Change , it's already over....

Marrying such women is a disaster....

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.