Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend (14602 Views)

Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri / Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? / When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Radiant(f): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2007
S_eun:

@Rado - na wetin u dey yearn?

Just leave it as I've put it.
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by kellorah: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2007
basically, the details don't matter.
----it's too l8!!
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by cuteass1(f): 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2007
@ Dupebaby!!

I feel so sorry for you being caught up in the middle, i did say in my post earlier, that in as much as secrets should not be kept in a relationship, somethings are better left unsaid wink

But there's no point in saying i told you so, Cos the deed is already done, its all going to be your word against his which is a difficult place to be without proof, just live and hope that the truth will come out, it always has a way of doing so you know.

I just hope your relationship with your boyfriend hasn't been washed down the drain before it happens, even if it has, do not blame yourself Cos you did what you felt was right to save your ass, and if your boyfriend chose to take his friend's side over yours, then that might be some food for thought for you undecided wink
why on earth would he think you just made the story up? if he doesn't give you more credit than that,hmmmm shocked
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by tarfaadam(m): 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2007
so this goes all over nija
in my school some girls even exchange boyfriend and slept wit friends boy friend talkless of jumping one truseres to the other but sha i dont blem dem i blem does who goes out wit university girls.
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by kellorah: 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2007
'exchange'?? shocked shocked
aru
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Radiant(f): 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2007
tarfa_adam:

so this goes all over nija
in my school some girls even exchange boyfriend and slept wit friends boy friend talkless of jumping one truseres to the other but sha i don't blem them i blem does who goes out wit university girls.

*pukes for so many reasons*
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by dollyp1cute(f): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2007
@seun impersonator.

As in the girl already told her boyfriend who does not believe her, read the blog,
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by degubi(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2007
I think a lot of people have given u enough advise to guide u properly, but have u learnt anything from ur experience and what measures are u taking to forstall a re-ocurrence?
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by bigbumper(f): 12:38am On May 03, 2007
You did the best thing by telling your boyfriend cos you don't know what the other guy's plan is.

Similar thing happened to me, told my boyfriend, he found it hard to believe me, and then I told his sister and the whole thing became international news. The friend turned the whole story around that I seduced him.

We broke up because the pressure was too much and boyfriend said we should leave everything to God. We got back together three years later after everything had settled down.

I only discovered recently that my boyfriend cut off contact with his friend due to what happened.

Although his best friend is not saying what he did, he has been going round telling everyone (his mum, my boyfriend's mum, families, friends, etc) to beg my boyfriend to forgive him.
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by anabell(f): 12:44pm On May 07, 2007
i dont tink ur boyfriend loves u enough ,cos if he did he would be trusting u with his whole heart not his bestfriend.I cant advice u in dis case, but if i were in ur shoes i will break up with my boyfriend, cos i cannot be in a relationship that there is no trust.
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by CHY84(f): 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2007
We bebes should be careful about some emotional feeling at times, if not why should you kiss your guys friend.
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by funmeme(f): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2007
kiss? undecided
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by sammyjl(f): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2007
tongue Forget the whole thing, dont even tell your man. Just pray that it doesnt happen again and that your man's friend dont tell him.
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by amaikama(m): 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2007
why did you go that length to tell your boyfriend just because his best friend kissed you for the first time? such romantic stories are very hard to believe just as your boyfriend did. first of all, when he kissed you, did you asked him what the kiss is all about? and why? if ever there is any response from him which i believe they will be. let him know you don't welcome such jokes and keep away from him because you lead him on in the first place by going to the movies with him just because your man could not go with you. give him an inch he will take a mile. trust me!! angry

well the first mistake has been made. now learn and stay clear of this guy. it seems this guy want you and he can do any thing to have you besides him and if you really love your boyfriend, you would stay away from his friend. angry

from now on, stay close to your man like a glue. never you stay together with his friend alone.
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by enolase(m): 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2007
You sure as hell should have slapped the living daylights out of the bastard!  angry angry angry

Guys who have no self-control give us a very bad image. If you had slapped him, that would have sent a message. But by not doing anything, you have given the bloke a green light.

Make sure you tell your boyfriend so he knows the Judas he has as a friend, before something more serious happens!  angry angry angry
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by diyobdw(f): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2007
amaikama:

give him an inch he will take a mile. trust me!! angry

very true.

SO far has u don't plan to continue encouraging him.
I would say you don't bother telling your guy(except you're scared u might want more os such kisses).
If he hears tough and bring it up then admit it. But don't start unnecessary doubts- men's brain ain't wired as ours[i] no offense guys na true[/i]

enolase:

You sure as hell should have slapped the living daylights out of the bastard! angry angry angry
CAUTION PLEASE! You don't need to a scene. Wise up and deal such in a tactic way. Clear the air with the guy tell him what u want and be blunt at it.
NO big deal its just a kiss!
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by IykeD1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2007

You sure as hell should[b] have slapped the living daylights out of the bastard! [/b] Angry Angry Angry

Guys who have no self-control give us a very bad image. If you had slapped him, that would have sent a message. But by not doing anything, you have given the bloke a green light.

Make sure you tell your boyfriend so he knows the Judas he has a friend, before something more serious happens! Angry Angry Angry

Just saying, what if after slapping the guy and he returned the slap with thunder and lightening, tory will get K-leg from that point on. . . I am about sick and tired of people
making it seem that is a NO NO for a guy to hit a woman, but its okay for the woman to
hit whenever she pleases.

@poster

I really have to worry about this guy you call your boyfriend, just as somethings are
better left unsaid, some are better not initiated at all. Your boyfriend is most certainly
not showing any signs of wisdom by asking another guy who is not related to you or
him (risky even) to take you out to the movies.

Also, I have to ask: what was it that you were thinking to have even taken him up on
the offer? The movie can't wait? Are you the kind that must have their way every time
and will nag until someone gives in?
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by niceuzor: 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2007
@poster

lol wen i read YOur post YOU Damn FUnnY

Imagine just KISS you SLap The POOr BOY

he didnt fuc_k you ASS and you SLap

pls Apologie to him 1st b4 we can help yoU ouT Ok

Hahaha IMAOooooooooooooooo!!!!

ASS Rolling & LoL shocked
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by opokonwa(m): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2007
For your boyfriend to outrightly doubt you and believe his best friend instead is very suspicious . I suspect him and I suspect the r/lship

First, the best friend you said! wink Guys have a tendency of staying very close to their best friends, at times closer than their girlfriends sad We have a tendency of discussing almost anything with our best friends, including how and when we had sex with you wink

So for him to express doubts almost immediately you told him, from a guy's perspective, I think you just survived a set-up from your boyfriend cheesy
The guy was probably aware of the plot  undecided There are two possibilities why this could happen. I do not know your guy's nature, how long you two have dated or the state of your relationship with him. It's either your guy still loves you and wanted to put you to test with his own best friend because he doesn't trust you or he is tired of you and then wanted to share you with his best friend before dumping you!
Or even a third option, his best friend had always secretly lusted after you and wanted to play a fast one on the D day. And your boyfriend is far too dump to figure that out!!!

Anyway, you have to be very careful now with both your boyfriend and his best friend undecided I don't understand why your boyfriend would not go to the movies with you. Even at that, why he would carelessly leave you to the care of his own best friend and then disbelieving your story afterwards, knowing what we men can be capable of

Babe if you were my sister, I would tell you to watch your back! Decide whether you would continue with someone who doesn't trust you undecided believe you nor care about you angry

Any of my suggestions would definitely be the answer. Only you can figure it out.
Best of luck smiley
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by oge4real(f): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2007
I strongly advise you to tell your guy.it may be a trap!
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Ralvy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2007
yh! thanx last poster; I suspect it's a Trap,
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by trendy(f): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2007
@poster, Better tell your boy now, before he tell him
and lie that you made a move on him
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Coleslove: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2007
@Poster

Q:

What were your motives/reasons for wanting/insisting to go to the movies?
What were your actions/reactions when you were at the movie?

My View:
I bet there was an action of yours that prompted a reaction.

Q:

why stress on the fact that he's ur BF's best friend? He kissed you and you are asking if u're to tell or not?

My View:

If you feel cool/okay by it, don't tell.
If you feel guilty or he's guilty then choose to tell. And tell him his BEST FRIEND kissed you.

Conclusion:
I know you wouldn't reply any post here cos something tells me you're also guilty. You haven't answer all posts.

Good Day.
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Ralvy(m): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2007
@Wetlove;

Correct Shiznit, Thanks for that link wink
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Laurel85(f): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2007
Its good u told him. Just know dat if he truly loves u, he will definately have a rethink and believe u and if he doesnt and the whole thing is causing serious problem, remind him dat u told him simply because u blve nothin should be kept back in a relationship particularly issues like dis. If he doesnt still agree wit u, den know dat u have a luvless and trustless relationship which is not d best.

And besides, u av not told us how d kiss kiss happened to really justify urself. Sorry ooooo, but d picture is not too clear aight. lipsrsealed smiley
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Olusleeky(m): 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2007
just be urself, u'v told him, he has reacted, try more to make him see u r tellin d truth, if he doesnt, give it up n move on. such issues if not handled wit care will shatter things.

well, if he disowns u, i will own u.

1 love.

Olumide Kelvin
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by oyie(f): 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2007
i believe u did d right thing in telling your boyfriend.

if he does not believe u,thats his problem and cross to carry because d same friend will try it again wit another girlfriend.

And de (BF n Best F) r not worth d it
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Goldmann(m): 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2007
Girl, u should be ashamed of your unfaithful self, period! Go on and confess ur infidelity to your boyfriend, I hope he has it in his heart to forgive you, cos frankly 'I' would kick ur cheating ass out and buy my friend (the one u kissed) a crate of beer 4 showin me my wife is a b**** angry
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Seun(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2007
That makes no sense. If your girlfriend is a bitch, then your best friend is a dirty dog too!
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by drchic(f): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2007
This is too funny.

First of all, if your boyfriend kissed your bestfriend, would u want him to tell you?(Even if your bestfriend is male,he,he)

Secondly, remember guys will be guys. They WILL talk about this one day.

Tell him. Hope for the best, but expect the worst. Good luck.
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by worldismy(m): 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2007
na GOD go bend ur nick ashawo like u, he was suppose to even Bleep u i pity ur boyfreind, i think he force ur mouth open to kiss you prostitute if i get i sister like you i go disown her after  u dont enjoy ur self come here come dey misjarn GOD punish u ashawo like you hotel girl.
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by odada(m): 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2007
Went for this party saturday last week at my friends place at lekki,it was awesome men cheesy cheesy i met a friends chik there ( cause i have been around since friday after work so we kind of got talking),we were really into each other and all during the friday and saturday thingy,,,we danced and hung out when her boyfriend whos my friend wasnt there with her?when i was leaving sunday morning i went to say good bye to her and out of impulse just bent and kissed her on the lips?she responded too and immediately her boyfriend walked in!he didnt suspect anything though and we both acted like nothing happened?i didnt take her digits cause my girlfriend was around friday night/saturday morning apart from that i didnt want to be tempted to call?but the thing is we both knew we had a physical attraction for each other and giving the chance might possibly have sex lipsrsealed but thats still my imagination now innit wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? / $&£££ €£& / Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.