Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend (14604 Views)

Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri / Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? / When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by shawn123: 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2007
this is an annoying topic, stop acting all slow and , if ur guy does not believe you then u shldnt be in that relationship in the first place, the guy obviuosly does not like you!
Please ladies never make the mistake of not telling your boyfriend about something like this, how cld u keep it. No guy in his right sense of mind would say you are lying if you told him that his friend tried to kiss him, common we guys can be careless and hit on ladies all the time. but no guy will ever trust you if u dont tell him because if he finds out one thing is obvious. The first thing that comes to mind is u messed around wif him and u are hiding it else why on earth wld u hide it from him. Its not ur fault that a guy tried to kiss you unless of course your flirt wif him or did you? Our parents always say its the way you lay ur carpet that people step on it so my dear how did you lay ur carpet in the first place??/
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by mellow(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2007
Perhaps you have done something in the past that made him

choose to trust his boyfriend over you?. Do think.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Emad(f): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2007
It simply means that he, either, does not respect his friend or does not respect You
Usually it is YOU he will not be respecting
so girl check urself well, , perhaps u have been giving off the wrong signals
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by ladebi(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2007
She wanted to see a movie with her BF he refused so she went out with the BF'S BF and after the movie or towards the end the BF'S BF kissed her she wanted to slap him but she refused why?and when she told the BF he did not believe her.The friend is some one that according to her he said he trusts with his life.It just shows the three of you are reckless humans just living your lifes.So the best idea is for you to leave your BF if you never liked the kiss but if you do stay.
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by arktivitym(m): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2007
Baby see that guy is a dumb.And you seem to be a dumb too.Mennnnnnnnnnn you MUST tell your guy ooooooooooooooooo.Unless your guy too is a dumb, cry embarassed embarassed
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Phiry(m): 12:17am On Sep 14, 2007
I don't want to judge you but, I does not seem like something that can just happenned.
You sound like he forced himself on your lips but that should take sometime you know?
, and by the time you had the rethink not to slap him, that means it also took sometime.
A forced kiss does not take time because you would have resisted fast. Well sha, the flesh is week.Abi?
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Macutie(f): 6:56am On Sep 14, 2007
Save yourself future agony and tell your man.

Thing is u are probably trying to prevent arift btw ur man and his friend, I know, but you should also consider the fact that his friend would take your silence as authority to try again. MEN THINK WITH THEIR BALLS! And they know it!
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by henry007(m): 7:17am On Sep 14, 2007
the only advise i dont have 4 u is concerning ur supposed problem.y did u have 2 stress us all typin all because u felt like,most of us know u made this thing all up so u cld become popular,i dont even know wats goin on in dat head of urs but i'm sure ,to start with,u dont even have a boyfriend. issues like this one shld be thrown 2 offtopic coz i can sense a big phony act in all of dis. notin personal girl but a know a fake 4rm the genuine and dis happens 2 be a fake story.
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by pitz(f): 8:13am On Sep 14, 2007
hahahaha funny f u think it was wrong u shd hav reacted faster like a nice slap o u cud hav pushed him away. abt u askn ur boyfy's bf to go with u to movie man no comment i mean it doesnt look so gud especially in his ur bf's presence. but if u r rily innocent then leave the guy i mean he doesnt trust u. o maybe he was disappointed wen u actually decided to go to the movies without and in turn chose hi best frnd so he sees that as a way not to trust u dont knw if am making any sense but good luck
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by tasiana(m): 9:07am On Sep 15, 2007
hmmmm,na waoooo.
this an O dikwa risky case.Pls was the guy drunk or did u give him the impression that u re loose?
A stern warning and a shake up slap will do for now just incase he was in limbo and if he dare repeats it,dnt be ladylike , be a hell raiser!
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by latent(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2007
na wa 4 this dupe girl o
you sure say you de talk true abi u de pull naira landers leg
first of all why your bobo go say make im friend carry you go movie
infact they plan am,
abeg this im friend e resemble monkey or chimpanzee wey e go just dey jump begin dey kiss
you look like banana to am.e be like say you fine o
wetin una dey discuss for this movie sef
infact which kind movie una go watch. talk true na blue movie una go watch
cos i dont understand
okay your boyfriend again come de vex me wan make me break my keyboard
you say you tell am and e come support im friend
they be homosexual. your boyfriend de behave like woman?
my advice, call two of them to meet u in an open plave like restaurant
as una dey drink hammer the friend slap first
then when they don settle dat one as your boyfriend go dey beg you you go hammer am im own
no fear o. if you do am tell us i go give you better price
ah ah which kind were people be this.
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by francessby(f): 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2008
When he kissed you did you reciprocate/respond, you might enjoyed it but because he's your boyfriend's best friend you feel somehow, You for thank him for rescuing you, who knows the type of movie you people watch??
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by brinebaba(m): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2008
Wots d title of d movie u watched?
Did he kissed or peak u?
Wot was ur reactn?
Did u smile/slap him or u cleaned ur chick if it was a peak or did u spit his saliva if it was a kiss.
Who saw u?

Hmmm
ow i wish i was d guy,i wuld av taken u 2 my house and teach u 'reproductn' in 'living organisms'.lol:
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by brinebaba(m): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2008
Give me ur bf phone no/email add.contact add.& i ll help u tell him.
I bet ya i ll do it like d best
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by timmfikk(m): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2008
I think u and your bf friend are the one whom we need to discipline not him only because you ought to have a big quarell with him immediately and till you get to your b/f then tell him what happen so he can understand u more than what we are giving u as an advice right now and take an action immedately,either tell the friend frankly to stop such nonsense or some other way of cubbing the matter, welll right now i think the best thing is call you b/f friend and warn him urself to never try such with u and end the issue like dat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? / $&£££ €£& / Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.