Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend (14603 Views)

Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri / Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? / When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by ochiaha1(m): 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2007
@Poster, tell us the truth did you enjoy the kiss or not cheesy cheesy

I blame your boyfriend not his friend really, because if I was in his shoes, I would never have allowed my friend to go out with you; its like putting a goat and yam in the same room and expect that the goat will only stare at the yam all day without having a bite from it. grin grin
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by warfarian(m): 12:52am On Aug 30, 2007
DID U ENJOY THE KISSS? YES OR NO

ABI U DON DEY GIV THE GUY IMPRESSION B4?

U NO WEDA NA SET UP?

YOU MUST TELL UR GUY OR IF IM HEAR FROM ANOTHER PERSON, GAL!!!! WELL SHA MY MIND DEY TELL ME SAY IF IM PURSUE U NA DAT IM FRIEND U GO GO MEET DEY DATE

THIS LIFE NA WA OHHH

MAYBE NEST TIME NA UR BREAST IM GO PRESS AS U NO DO NTIN WEN IM FIRST KISS U, IF U TLKT DEN IM GO SAY WETHER IM NO KISS U DAT DAY WETHER U DO NTIN

TINK TINK TINK, ME I BE GUY OHHH, I DEY TELL U MY MIND
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by warfarian(m): 1:06am On Aug 30, 2007
YOU EVEN TOLD HIM AND HE DID NOT BLIEVE YOU, GEEEEEEEEEEEZ IS HE FROM TRINIDAD N TOBAGIO

WAIT A MIN .>>>>>>>>>>. HVE U N ANY WAY TRYD TO SEPARATE HIM N HIS FREINDS, AS IN SAYING BAD TINS ABOUT HIS FRIEND

SOME MANY TINS MAY LEAD TO HIS DISBELIEVING, GALS UNA HAND NO DEY CLEAN SOMETIMES
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by ruemu(m): 6:44am On Aug 30, 2007
I've always have a principle , I don't discuss my sweet stories with friends (especially d best) with my girl, I advice her also not to discuss about her best with me,
Guess why, UR best friend will LIKE what u LIKE, especially if it's so SWEET

So if the story is so sweet, he/she is bound to try someday at the slightest idle time ,

just like d cinema in your own case,

u got so much advice already, d deed is done, , try know the guys intentions,
n u can start from there,
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by xavier3(m): 9:19am On Aug 30, 2007
i dont think u shuld tel ur boyfriend cos its a messed up situation. ur guy may tink u did d cheatin and not dat his best friend kissed u, cos his friend might lie and say dat u were d one dat kissed him. he wuld den tink dat u decided 2 tel him b4 his friend did d same, besides d trust he has for u will wither away.
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by bigAnt: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2007
how on earth wld you allow such a thing to happen?perhaps you have been having feeling for him b4 or his been having feelings for you b4 as well and one of you is been waiting for the slightest opportunity.
It either you tell your boyfriend and we wld b sure you r not intrested in him in order to b on the safe side or you dont and if your bf finds out you might b in a tight corner. be warned.
Cheers.
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by bolseas(f): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2007
@ poster
i belive dat every relationships shld be built on the foundation of love and trust.
u re also suppose to be his female best friend since dat guy is his male best freind.
if ur guy can trust his male best friend dan u  cry den u shuld start having a rethink abt the relationship. cry

Gud luck cheesy
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2007
@poster, what you should know is that the flesh is weak. Probably the kind of movie you guys watched together prompted his actions.

Its a pity you BF didnt belive you, but if i were in your shoes, i wouldnt tell him, because like what someone said "somethings are better left unsaid"

Except he is a playboy, i would keep my BF out of it and sternly warn him that such shoulnt repeat itself again.

Seun:

That makes no sense. If your girlfriend is a bitch, then your best friend is a dirty dog too!

Good talk there Seun.  wink wink wink
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by VIC4U: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2007
Thank God you have told your Bfriend, can't u see that it should have been worst if the best friend told him before u. Don't mind him, whether he believe u or not, that is his own palaver. Just be carefull!
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by parisbaby: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2007
i think u shd tell ur bf one and u shd have slapped the guy as well cos u neva knw it might actually be a planned thing to test u and i think u hve already failed .believe me when i say tell him cos this things always come out and u will be at the receiving end ,trust me.
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by uchetobi(f): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2007
telling him is up to you, but avoid that his friend like a plaugue
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by terzungwe(m): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2007
If the guy believes his friend over you, leave him. There is no need sticking around some one who doesnt trust you, its a dead end relationship. It may be hard, but am a guy, and I know there is loyalty to the hommies and to your woman. If you are not mature enough to know where to draw the line, you are not ready for a meaningful relationship.

You did the best thing telling him, as hearing it else where would have made you out to a willing victim or participant.
Honesty usually best, even if it causes pain.
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by lincoln3(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2007
hey just try and be careful u boyfriend is actually looking for sometin beyond that definitely if he was allow to sleep in your house wen u boyfriend is nt around he could rape u. my advice is that just reduce some interaction wt him and let ur boyfriend no u don like the way he act u can hide on the pretence that he touches your hand anyhoe it really require wisdom cos if he is fast he can rope u in the game goodluck
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by DaMayor1: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2007
Heres what youll get

Girl: Honey, ur best friend kissed me

Guy: and what did you do angry

Girl: Nothing

Guy: why dnt you tell me angry

Girl: I was asking Nairaland users for advice
undecided

how does it sound to u. Girl, just pretend it never happened and move on. Hmm, im beginning to think you enjoyed it. Women self wink
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Sarifat(f): 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2007
My dear sis, why not say the truth and let the devil be ashamed? tell him, let him no the kind of woman you are so that next time if anybody say anything negative about you he would be able to say NO not this lady that i no , and let him also no the kind of friend he is seen as his best friend.
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by tkb417(m): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2007
@Dupe
go to Oprah winfrey to tell ur true life story.
how come ur mouth was beside his mouth? did he grab u forcefull? did u say anything to him while u were going home together.
now u said u told ur BF and he didnt believe u. He must have caught u b4 doing stuffs like this to some gees out der. i dont believe u too.
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Young15(m): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2007
dumb move should have kept it on the lowdown, if anyone should give in its his friend !!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by teeroy(m): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2007
i guess the question everyone wants answered is "DID U KISS HIM BACK",cos sista, u didnt make it sound like he attempted to kiss u instead u said he kissed u. it takes two to,
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by niceuzor: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2007
come to think of it

is just kiss we are talking her the guy didnt fuc.k her!!! grin
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by WarfyBoy(m): 2:49am On Aug 31, 2007
please your guy i wants to c him, maybe he nids 2 visit a psychiatric home
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by A2b(m): 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2007
Put it str8,was it a french kiss n how long did it last?
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by donmarshia(m): 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2007
So the guy kissed u? It is quite simple, tell him not to kiss u again and be serious about it.
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by ohwofasa(m): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2007
talk true,u no enjoy d kiss,jus put ur mouth 4 ur pocket
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Cotton(m): 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2007
Are you sure that you haven't been giving him secret looks, you know, coy flirting? For a guy to kiss his best friend's girl he must believe he has a chance at fucking her. Now the question is how close are you to the best friend? You need to look into the quality of your r/ship with him. For e.g, you may have known him longer than your bf. Is this the case? Has he ever 'languaged' you? In fact, thinking about it, you guys must have been pretty close,

So are you still with your guy? As you told him, did he ask his friend?

Personally, I think that there is more to your friendship with this guy. Now, be honest, when he kissed you, did u feel the rush associated with forbidden pleasures?

grin
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by jerodawiz(m): 2:39am On Sep 01, 2007
Nairalanders, How many of you guyz remember that song 'Omoge Mi' by Psquare grin grin grin
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by ifababa(m): 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2007
Look we're not all stupid here,

And then another confirmation is that your boyfriend doesnt believe you,which means he must have seen the way you look his friend attimes or he believes that you even ignited what you are reporting about,

IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO AND TWO TO KISS, YOU DID NOT RESIST HIM IN ANYWAY WHILE IT LASTED DID YOU ?,

ANYWAY HOW WAS THE KISSING SESSION , ? I BELIEVE YOU REALLY ENJOYED IT WHILE IT LASTED,YOU ARE ONLY REGRETTING YOU DID IT, TELL US THE TRUTH
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by moondust(m): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2007
congratulations!!! let's give her a round of applause
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by jerodawiz(m): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2007
omoge mi grin grin grin
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by liftedme(m): 12:30am On Sep 03, 2007
@poster l do appreciate for making your best friend day, he must be very happy now even when you slap him we get most of that sometime l call it sign of love ( meaning you need some more ) but its really doesnt matter. waoooooo what a wonderful day you made for him, l gues he got a nice ice cream for you to rap up the lovely moment he had with your sweet and tasty lips. l wish l would have tasted the real koko to really make the story more sweeter and have a stamp in your heart.

Note::: that sounds you righ, your guy best friend is a good representative.
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by software(m): 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2007
u shouldnt have allowed that in the first place, I guessed u Moved ur mouth towards his and that was what brought about that.

Wonders shall never END!
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by mayorlopez: 10:44am On Sep 06, 2007
hey what is ur BF upto?ow can he trust his friend more than u?anyway, it's very good u told him atleast to free ur conscience but pls try to control ur emotions to avoid further kisses and, u know what i mean.as for ur boyfriend,i hope he is watching his back.there are no bestfriends this days.i hope he realise that on time.
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Gogirl(f): 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2007
I think you should tell your boyfriend, so he (your boyfriend's best friend) does not use it against you in the future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? / $&£££ €£& / Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.