Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs (40654 Views)

SDP Muri Rejects Results From 5 LGs In Kogi, Calls For Cancellation(vid) / “Jimi Chukwuemeka”. Throwback Picture Of APC Associating Jimi Agbaje With Igbos. / Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by introvertme: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
obainojazz:
You are dull cheesy
Most igbos didn't even vote plus no one should have an issue with Sanwo-Olu winning.

it's sarcasm

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by swuftz: 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=midolian post=76526367]This election is not free and fair..

By my calculation, the population of Igbos in Lagos is far more than the population of yorubas. Jimi aligned with the Igbos and I am sure they all gave him their votes..so it's statistically impossible for APC to win with such a wide margin...

In your dreams. Where have you ever seen foreigners more than the indigene to the extent of deciding who govern the Omo Onile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Lexicon123: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
lionness:
Let’s get over this election so we can deal with the Ibos once and for all. We can start with demolishing all their properties in Lagos and chasing them away like you fumigate bed bugs away from a clean place.
Go Sanwo Olu let’s deal with these haters and jealous fukas
One of the reasons the USA is what it is today is because of immigrants. I bet Lagos also shares this trait. So stop the hate, it pays no one. Peace!
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by lanre377: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:
This election is not free and fair..

By my calculation, the population of Igbos in Lagos is far more than the population of yorubas. Jimi aligned with the Igbos and I am sure they all gave him their votes..so it's statistically impossible for APC to win with such a wide margin...

...Note: I am very poor at statistics.. grin

Misguided brothers, how far? grin grin
Alaye calm down n wait for the remaining result before u start wailing, i’m sure u are in sifia pains tongue
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by seunfly: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Ok

Lol,..... I don laugh tire, oboy u dey craz ooo, wetin concern ewedu and APC tori olohun.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by chudez0147(m): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
AudiA4:

Yes sanwoolu should start by demolishing ladipo market, then move to alaba international and we move to trade fair and chase all the Ingrate Igbo IPOB nuisance out of lagos,let them go back to the east and do their business, grin grin grin grin
Oponu!! You can't chase anybody out.. Have you even eaten today?? Jealousy go kill you.. You want ladipo, alaba and trade fair demolished.. You forgot idumota, Balogun etc. Lazy youth!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by introvertme: 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
TheWrita:
From what I am reading here,its yorubas that hate Igbos not the other way round.

Visit other threads, it's contest of first tribe to dominate a topic. Some earlier threads had alot of igbos bashing yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by GoldHorse(m): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
This is brutal!!!!

Sanwo Olu..... Finish him!!!!

Mortal combat styleee...... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by DesChyko: 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations to Sanwo Olu, Governor elect of Lagos.

It's obvious the SE/SS decided to sit this one out en masse.

A simple glance at the margin of the Presidential elections which was quite maligned in Lagos will attest to this

APC: 580,825
PDP: 448,015

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by GrossPrice: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lexicon123:
One of the reasons the USA is what it is today is because of immigrants. I bet Lagos also shares this trait. So stop the hate, it pays no one. Peace!

Lived in the US for 4 years, NY (2), NJ(1) and DC(1) "my residency is established in NY". All cities with heavy immigrant populations; successful immigrants if I may add.

And, I have never heard any of these immigrant groups or ethnicity claim they made or are making America.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by googi: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
As much as many decent Yoruba especially Lagosians cannot stand Tinubu as a leader they prefer him and his choice of governor to Igbo supported candidates.

You are on point and so right because Igbo children have become toxic. Believe me, these are not the Igbo we grew up with.

I felt sad when someone commented that be now understand why Igbo are treated badly in the North or South Africa.

Remember that the barbaric killings of Igbo in the North affected all Southerners, even some from Northcentral. It affected all Nigerians in South Africa.

Right now only palace coup can remove Tinubu in Lagos, the same way Tinubu betrayed Pa Dawudo.

Those celebrating Tinubu should be careful.

Rotimi47:
If you want to trash your opponents in an election in the South West or the North, no need to campaign just pay those people to support your opponents and victory is surely yours. grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by BabaO2: 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:
This election is not free and fair..

...Note: I am very poor at statistics.. grin

Misguided brothers, how far? grin grin
Even when you have N1m you tell the whole world you are a millionaire without considering your assets and liabilities. How can you be more than Yoruba in their own land?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by midolian(m): 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
BabaO2:

Even when you have N1m you tell the whole world you are a millionaire without considering your assets and liabilities. How can you be more than Yoruba in their own land?
Simple sarcasm, Una no Sabi...

Chai

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Odingo1:
If one look at some Yoruba people comment you will think that Jimi Agbaje is an Igbo man, Igbos cannot do this to one of their own, election must have an opponnent, some Igbos voted for Sanwa-Olu, he campaign well in Igbo areas. Most Igbos in lagos vote for PDP at federal level and ruling party at state level.

Hatred cannot help anybody.So many of this Yorubas writing hate speech against people dont even live in Lagos and dont even know the suffering of surviving in lagos.Some are still been fed by their parents.

Let me ask you a question, If your blood brother pick his bossom friend over you when he need your support would you be happy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Adakintroy: 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Godfullsam:

What is dis one saying

You know what am saying.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by EduC(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
AudiA4:

Yes sanwoolu should start by demolishing ladipo market, then move to alaba international and we move to trade fair and chase all the Ingrate Igbo IPOB nuisance out of lagos,let them go back to the east and do their business, grin grin grin grin

And he will demolish all the banks, oil companies etc where Igbos hold sway...you are sick and irredeemable.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
chudez0147:

Oponu!! You can't chase anybody out.. Have you even eaten today?? Jealousy go kill you.. You want ladipo, alaba and trade fair demolished.. You forgot idumota, Balogun etc. Lazy youth!!

You people attacked a man after he had an Accident, you could not even get closer to him but you stoned him after he had an Accident. After that coward act from your people you have been beating chest around Ever since

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by victorvezx(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
Adakintroy:
With all the supposedly educated rich people on Lagos I will say here without blinking..it's the most backwards place on earth.

Who is this sowo olu guy and what does the average logosian know about him. But he is about to be their next leader. What a shame.

Its one thing to pick a leader for uneducated peeps..but to do so for supposedly educated one is an far greater disgrace.

Lagos stand up and take the lead for the rest of nigeria
U should be more concerned for ur south east states that has being mostly ruled by PDP since 1999 with nothing to show for it, but still yet, u people continue voting them regardless, then u are here complaining about Lagos always voting APC. Hypocrite.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by deomelo: 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2019

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by BabaO2: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
DesChyko:
Congratulations to Sanwo Olu, Governor elect of Lagos.

It's obvious the SE/SS decided to sit this one out en masse.

A simple glance at the margin of the Presidential elections which was quite maligned in Lagos will attest to this

Simple analysis should tell you that most Yoruba elites that are going through hard times with Buhari's policies that only favour the masses and ALL ibos jointly voted against APC in the presidential election. You can compare present the results of poling units of Osinbajo and Sowoolu with presidential results.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by aku626(m): 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
Seun this thread needs serious moderating, it’s either the current one is asleep, resting or absent atm. Too much racist and tribalist slurs going on. We are all Nigerians Trobalism won’t make things better. Don’t reason with tribalist avoid them like a plague, don’t like, share or respond to their tribalistic taunts it will only fuel their foolishness.
Tribalism, Religion and their likes have been used as tools to hinder unity
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by chudez0147(m): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

You people attacked a man after he had an Accident, you could not even get closer to him but you stoned him after he had an Accident. After that coward act from your people you have been beating chest around Ever since
Mumu! Go to school, you won't. How do you know that those who stone was ( You people ). Anybody body that doesn't speak Yoruba has automatically turned to ( You people).. Let love lead! Thank you!
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
aku626:
Seun this thread needs serious moderating, it’s either the current one is asleep, resting or absent atm. Too much racist and tribalist slurs going on. We are all Nigerians Trobalism won’t make things better. Don’t reason with tribalist avoid them like a plague, don’t like, share or respond to their tribalistic taunts it will only fuel their foolishness.
Tribalism, Religion and their likes have been used as tools to hinder unity

Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos started displaying hatred for Yoruba calling them all sort of derogatory names, but when Yoruba decided to give a dose of the Hatred back, you guys started playing Victim cards. It is right for Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos to display their Hatred for Yoruba but it is not Right for Yoruba to do the same ? You guys are Hyprocrites.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by zoedew: 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Andrewkinggg:
Look at what is happening in OYO state.. AJIMOBI has to be the best governor OYO state has ever produced in terms of Infrastructure but the people got tired of what's happening in the state and APC government in all spheres. OYO people are politically matured people unlike people in Lagos.
On the eve of the election APC people were sharing one noodles per person on the streets, ringing bell telling electorate to vote APC. On the day of the election at the polling unit in my compound, APC agents were seen following voters to the polling boots compelling them to vote APC. Less than 20 people came to vote against 700 registered voters.
Lagos is too big to be in one's man pocket..

You may wish to look deeper and it should soon be clear to you that this is not about Lagos in one man’s pocket. It is no longer news that Tinubu himself, though Yoruba, is not native to Lagos just as Ambode is not native to Epe. However the unwritten Yoruba agenda for the need to keep Lagos properly governed in the immediate interest of the Yoruba and larger interest of Nigeria transcend the nativity issue and the Yoruba are largely one that Tinubu is doing a good job of the aim of the Yoruba agenda for Lagos! While it is perfectly within the rights of another Yoruba politician to seek to be as relevant as Tinubu (if not more relevant) the resort to playing Ndigbo sentiments against the Yoruba in Lagos is in bad taste and condemnable. That was Agbaje’s Achilles heel!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by EduC(m): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
victorvezx:

U should be more concerned for ur south east states that has being mostly ruled by PDP since 1999 with nothing to show for it, but still yet, u people continue voting them regardless, then u are here complaining about Lagos always voting APC. Hypocrite.

Have you been to Enugu and Ebonyi states to see the infrastructural and developments there? Have you been to Anambra state and then compare with Osun, Ekiti etc? You get stuck and holed up in the West that you make statements about places you've never been to all your retrogressive life!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Just2endowed2(m): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
lionness:
Let’s get over this election so we can deal with the Ibos once and for all. We can start with demolishing all their properties in Lagos and chasing them away like you fumigate bed bugs away from a clean place.
Go Sanwo Olu let’s deal with these haters and jealous fukas

Dont let hate and tribalism consumer you. Nothing wrong in showing love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
chudez0147:

Mumu! Go to school, you won't. How do you know that those who stone was ( You people ). Anybody body that doesn't speak Yoruba has automatically turned to ( You people).. Let love lead! Thank you!

Your people claimed the Altrocities and they are so proud of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Rotimi47: 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
googi:
As much as many decent Yoruba especially Lagosians cannot stand Tinubu as a leader they prefer him and his choice of governor to Igbo supported candidates.

You are on point and so right because Igbo children have become toxic. Believe me, these are not the Igbo we grew up with.

I felt sad when someone commented that be now understand why Igbo are treated badly in the North or South Africa.

Remember that the barbaric killings of Igbo in the North affected all Southerners, even some from Northcentral. It affected all Nigerians in South Africa.

Right now only palace coup can remove Tinubu in Lagos, the same way Tinubu betrayed Pa Dawudo.

Those celebrating Tinubu should be careful.

It not about celebrating Tinubu but about getting the best out of every situation. How will I or my tribe allow some people from another tribe who see me and my people as an enemy to have a say in our affairs?

I grew up and went to school with lots of igbos and even have them as colleagues and even business partners; I don't hate them and never treated them bad.

Those still alive amongst them can testify to this if I come out to say this publicly.

Let me say that one thing people need to understand is that, you can't keep insulting my people for long as they will surely respond in kind later.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
Just2endowed2:

Dont let hate and tribalism consumer you. Nothing wrong in showing love

It is not wrong when Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos were displaying hatred for Yoruba,. But it is very wrong for Yoruba to do the same right? How many of your people condemned Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency / Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri / Dino Melaye 'unresponsive' As He Is Stretchered Into Hospital (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.