Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now (6110 Views)

Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? / This Is The Only Thing That Makes Me Feel Alive, What About You? (pics) / The Best Song For You During Meditation, Yoga, Relaxation And Even Luv Makin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by ITbomb(m): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2019
Thread for young men eyeing secondary school girls in their compound.

I'm out

1 Like

Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by PSTEMMA1960(m): 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
At OP let me advice u from my experience...... Though u may not take it because of konji..

Stay away from that girl....because if u sleep with her she will always come back for more even when u are no more interested . .

And if u fail to comply believe me she will tell few of her friends.

1 Like

Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by meobizy(f): 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
This is a troll, abi?
I’ve noticed the most frequented sub forums here Romance, Sexuality and Politics are the only sections where trolls exist.
I find it pitiful that to ensure one gets attention they go the extra mile of ensuring their audience comes from only highly patronized areas.
Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
Tupacc:

Don’t be confused bro. Just cool down & keep following up with her trills. If you sensed she wanna be coming near you often, try making time for her. With time, you’ll get to know!
hmm
Thanks bro. I'll surely make time for her now
Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by myhael79: 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ebi like sey you wan be like R.Kelly case!! oyo na your name guy

Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Gaspardd(m): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
meobizy:
This is a troll, abi?
I’ve noticed the most frequented sub forums here Romance, Sexuality and Politics are the only sections where trolls exist.
I find it pitiful that to ensure one gets attention they go the extra mile of ensuring their audience comes from only highly patronized areas.

I am sensing u re a nerd who lives a triangular life. I.e work/sch - church/or whatever - home.
I am just an average broke naija nigga earning shìt at work and live a normal life in a very decent environment. If u re like me, the exp at d OP is just normal day occurrence and there is no big deal in sharing dumbass
Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Gaspardd(m): 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
At OP let me advice u from my experience...... Though u may not take it because of konji..

Stay away from that girl....because if u sleep with her she will always come back for more even when u are no more interested . .

One time i called her on fone, she asked if i cud speak with one of her friends and i declined. Wtf.. i was like i'm 10yrs older than this chickens. So i am sure she must have been saying sths to her friends about me, not sure what it is but certainly she has.

1 Like

Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by meobizy(f): 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
Gaspardd:

I am sensing u re a nerd who lives a triangular life. I.e work/sch - church/or whatever - home.
I am just an average broke naija nigga earning shìt at work and live a normal life in a very decent environment. If u re like me, the exp at d OP is just normal day occurrence and there is no big deal in sharing dumbass
Yes -- likely a troll.
Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by PSTEMMA1960(m): 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
angry
Gaspardd:

One time i called her on fone, she asked if i cud speak with one of her friends and i declined. Wtf.. i was like i'm 10yrs older than this chickens. So i am sure she must have been saying sths to her friends about me, not sure what it is but certainly she has.
cheesy so use ur head, before small children go begin make mockery of u in ur area..

1 Like

Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Earth2: 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
angry cheesy so use ur head, before small children go begin make mockery of u in ur area..
Exactly
Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Auladimeji2: 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:

She will tell all her friends not few
Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by PSTEMMA1960(m): 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
grin I tell u...fear under 18 girls...
Auladimeji2:
She will tell all her friends not few
Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by atilla(m): 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
GaspaRrd how old r u bro?
Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by Gaspardd(m): 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
atilla:
GaspaRrd how old r u bro?
27.76yrs old
Re: There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now by atilla(m): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
Bro ur too old for her.
If she told u shes 17 shes most likely even younger.
If I were you oh to prevent wahala I'll stay away

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) / Don’t Promise Marriage To Any Girl If…! / His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.