Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

My Girl Is In Love With My Friend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is In Love With My Friend (42724 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
she's not your girlfriend yet so why give yourself unnecessary temperament over her?

you asked her out and she rejected. learn to accept rejection and move on. if you're angry with her getting along with your guy in your house then cut short the both visit in your house

I don't have male friends anymore since my so called best friend started blackmailing me to my girl then in sch. he thought she was a bad girl, we set a trap for the f00l and he was humiliated publicly

alaye stop making one lady or na girl give you needless emotional trauma. she's not interested, if you're not comfortable with the way they're doing in your house then cut them off from coming to your house politely

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by skyfather09(m): 12:01am On Mar 13, 2019
baba leave her na, if she no like you, she no like you.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by hopexter(m): 12:03am On Mar 13, 2019
Bro she doesn't see you like that. There's nothing you can do about it when a girl attracted to you. Greed is making it difficult for you to accept the friendzone which isn't not a bad viewing point for you cheesy
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by stieyven(m): 12:03am On Mar 13, 2019
ceeroh:
Fu*k her sister or her best friend. Thank me later
Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and repeat these words you typed here.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by openmine(m): 12:04am On Mar 13, 2019
Simjos:
There is this girl in my area that I'm in love with, i wooed her but she refuse to accept me as her boyfriend but she does come to my house, we play, watch movies together etc. All my friends knows her to a point they are all her friends.
I pretty much close to her family likewise she does with mine family.

Lately I beginning to suspect that she likes one of my friend, each time she comes around she always likes to sit with him, talk more with him, what pain me most is that my friend knows, so, he always make use of the advantage and this has making me feel uncomfortable and pissed but I always act mature at all time.

To cut the story short, yesterday she came around and we were all watching a movie and my friend was lying on a mate and the next minute she lie down with him on the mate. I was so upset but I was calm.

I'm afraid I might lose my temper one day, Guys I need your help what should I do in this situation.
You are forcing yourself on her and she sees that as desperation!
She is rather attracted to your friend because he oozes confidence with a sendless attitude towards ladies which turns her on or makes her attracted to him!
If she doesn't find you attractive,no problem...she is not the only pretty lady in this world...

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 13, 2019
ceeroh:
Fu*k her sister or her best friend. Thank me later
Lemme add to this, work on yourself, make money then do the above.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Jaqenhghar: 12:08am On Mar 13, 2019
Simjos:
There is this girl in my area that I'm in love with, i wooed her but she refuse to accept me as her boyfriend but she does come to my house, we play, watch movies together etc. All my friends knows her to a point they are all her friends.

Lately I beginning to suspect that she likes one of my friend, each time she comes around she always likes to sit with him, talk more with him, what pain me most is that my friend knows, so, he always make use of the advantage and this has making me feel uncomfortable and pissed but I always act mature at all time.

To cut the story short, yesterday she came around and we were all watching a movie and my friend was lying on a mate and the next minute she lie down with him on the mate. I was so upset but I was calm.

I'm afraid I might lose my temper one day, Guys I need your help what should I do in this situation.
Grow up

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Komu1048(m): 12:08am On Mar 13, 2019
My friend I think u need to forget her and move on.
Let me share my own experience back in school. When I was in 100l there is this girl I love so much n she was looking for admission and i help her to secure admission into my school hoping it will be difficult for her to say no after helping her to secure the admission. She got the admission and move with me but nothing happen but ofcuz we became more close she cooks n clean my room. but then I had a childhood friend who is undergoing his siwes. so when my roommate came from I T this my heart desire fell for him, she preferred her to me n she started acting up. And not long the guy had operation on his appendix and I need to help him for some chores Cox he is not strong yet but I'm through with my exams but the girl is still around so I beg her to help my friend unknowing that she is already having feelings for him. So when we resumed I discovered they were always together n don't even send me so one day we had argument n I asked her to leave my room only for her to tell me she is not here for me but my friend. It's so painful that I have to leave the room n ready to pack out for them n end my friendship for the duo. but my friend begged me that it was the girl that woo him n siad their is nothing between us but if he hadn't come she would av dated me but she prefer him coz he always behave like spirikoko n me I don't pretend. but I moved on n got another gf. After sch my friend broke with her so she wanted to come back to me but who on earth will accept such. Now my friend is married to her friend(though he didn't know they were friend back in school) my padi still dey kampe till now n he even helped me alot during my job search. Don't allow any lady make u hate your padi jus relax n watch.

Bro e know easy for me then oooo. Inside the room your guy go dey smooth the bae n laffing while Na me do all the wahala. But trust me if u respect peoples opinion n decision u will be cool

Simjos:

13 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 13, 2019
Stupid....

Everyone is praying for how Atiku will collect his mandate..

U are here talking of useless girls..

Is like you are from Lagos state where one man is holding your destiny all abi
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by 2sexycom(m): 12:18am On Mar 13, 2019
Simjos:

You lack the game bro..
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 13, 2019
charliboy654:
Lemme add to this, work on yourself, make money then do the above.
Obviously.
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:28am On Mar 13, 2019
greatnaija01:
you do not need help

A GIRL, IS NOT DATING YOU, SHE IS JUST A REGULAR VISITOR.... and you are already calling her "MY GIRL" my friend will you go and sit down somewhere and think?

THE GIRL OWES YOU NOTHING.

rather than learn from your friend and learn why the girl is attracted to him... and practice it on yourself till you attract better girls... you are here calling for community support.

THE GIRL IS NOT A DUMMY... she knows what she wants and it clearly is NOT YOU.

The girl also does not owe you explanation, you do not own her.

YOU boys really are not ready for relationship... your are only trying to satisfy your HORNINESS. relationship is not about what you like or your choice... ITS ABOUT who u epp...
hear me.... YES YOU CLAIM YOU LOVE THE GIRL... but what is LOVE? is it a feeling? if she agree for you and refuses sex you will now come here and cry that she does not LOVE YOU.... imagine!!!

OK IMAGINE she ACCEPTS you and you have nothing tangible to offer apart from money and SEX.... but your broke friend is a good talker and can COMMUNICATE WITH HER IN A WAY THAT SHE FEELS IMPORTANT AND VALUED, then she will cheat on you with that friend... even without sleeping with him... IS THAT HOW YOU WANT YOUR LIFE TO BE?

see. REJECTION is often RE-DIRECTION. Go and work on yourself... TILL LADIES BEG TO DATE YOU because you have 90% of what they want.... stop blabbing here about a girl you have no plans to marry.

I swear this comment made my day...Person never fit help him life finish na woman matter he carry for head.Girl wen never agree for u. Abeg shift let me mourn The I'llfated Ethiopian airline passengers in peace.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:32am On Mar 13, 2019
Stop entertaining girls who are not tripping for you they way you are tripping for them.

Cut her off.

If person no send you, no send am.

Learn to treat people exactly the way they treat you, perhaps even slightly worse.

I don't know why, but women are more responsive to guys who treat them like shit if they don't behave.

Some years ago, some girl came a-visiting and acted how I didn't like.

The next morning I dropped her off at the nearest filling station...under the rain.

You won't believe how she responded to me the next time she saw me.

Then she invited herself to my place, and was the most feminine compliant girl on the planet.

Finally, don't cut her off expecting a response. Do it because you respect yourself.

11 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by zealadjay(m): 12:33am On Mar 13, 2019
E b lyk say cry dey hungry uuuuu....
Jst tak a moment nd think because it's ur dick dat is at work not ur head...

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 13, 2019
Simjos:

Why are u disturbing us?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by victorazyvictor(m): 12:40am On Mar 13, 2019
Simjos:

Your friend get the spanner, when you lose it he will tight it.
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:47am On Mar 13, 2019
greatnaija01:
you do not need help

A GIRL, IS NOT DATING YOU, SHE IS JUST A REGULAR VISITOR.... and you are already calling her "MY GIRL" my friend will you go and sit down somewhere and think?

THE GIRL OWES YOU NOTHING.

rather than learn from your friend and learn why the girl is attracted to him... and practice it on yourself till you attract better girls... you are here calling for community support.

THE GIRL IS NOT A DUMMY... she knows what she wants and it clearly is NOT YOU.

The girl also does not owe you explanation, you do not own her.

YOU boys really are not ready for relationship... your are only trying to satisfy your HORNINESS. relationship is not about what you like or your choice... ITS ABOUT who u epp...
hear me.... YES YOU CLAIM YOU LOVE THE GIRL... but what is LOVE? is it a feeling? if she agree for you and refuses sex you will now come here and cry that she does not LOVE YOU.... imagine!!!

OK IMAGINE she ACCEPTS you and you have nothing tangible to offer apart from money and SEX.... but your broke friend is a good talker and can COMMUNICATE WITH HER IN A WAY THAT SHE FEELS IMPORTANT AND VALUED, then she will cheat on you with that friend... even without sleeping with him... IS THAT HOW YOU WANT YOUR LIFE TO BE?

see. REJECTION is often RE-DIRECTION. Go and work on yourself... TILL LADIES BEG TO DATE YOU because you have 90% of what they want.... stop blabbing here about a girl you have no plans to marry.

Wise quotes..
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:49am On Mar 13, 2019
Simjos:

Why beause?

Go and re read his comments on the topic.
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:50am On Mar 13, 2019
ReneeNuttall:

I swear this comment made my day...Person never fit help him life finish na woman matter he carry for head.Girl wen never agree for u. Abeg shift let me mourn The I'llfated Ethiopian airline passengers in peace.

Yes oo..
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by eLcastro(m): 12:50am On Mar 13, 2019
Bro u've been friendzoned...as a former press secretary of friend zone....I advice you to start wooing another girl around...this time come out plain you want a relationship that involve Bleep.......pls do it fast.,if not na frustration go kee u o

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Simjos(m): 12:52am On Mar 13, 2019
Thank you very much bro. God bless you

Komu1048:
Let me share my own experience back in school. When I was in 100l there is this girl I love so much n she was looking for admission and i help her to secure admission into my school hoping it will be difficult for her to say no after helping her to secure the admission. She got the admission and move with me but nothing happen but ofcuz we became more close she cooks n clean my room. but then I had a childhood friend who is undergoing his siwes. so when my roommate came from I T this my heart desire fell for him, she preferred her to me n she started acting up. And not long the guy had operation on his appendix and I need to help him for some chores Cox he is not strong yet but I'm through with my exams but the girl is still around so I beg her to help my friend unknowing that she is already having feelings for him. So when we resumed I discovered they were always together n don't even send me so one day we had argument n I asked her to leave my room only for her to tell me she is not here for me but my friend. It's so painful that I have to leave the room n ready to pack out for them n end my friendship for the duo. but my friend begged me that it was the girl that woo him n siad their is nothing between us but if he hadn't come she would av dated me but she prefer him coz he always behave like spirikoko n me I don't pretend. but I moved on n got another gf. After sch my friend broke with her so she wanted to come back to me but who on earth will accept such. Now my friend is married to her friend(though he didn't know they were friend back in school) my padi still dey kampe till now n he even helped me alot during my job search. Don't allow any lady make u hate your padi jus relax n watch.

Bro e know easy for me then oooo. Inside the room your guy go dey smooth the bae n laffing while Na me do all the wahala. But trust me if u respect peoples opinion n decision u will be cool

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:52am On Mar 13, 2019
eLcastro:
Bro u've been friendzoned...as a former press secretary of friend zone....I advice you to start wooing another girl around...this time come out plain you want a relationship that involve Bleep.......pls do it fast.,if more na frustration go kee u o

Press secretary? I was the Chief Priest of FRIEND ZONE.
Was deceiving my sorry ass for years.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:55am On Mar 13, 2019
Komu1048:

You are a real man bro.. I understand what you went thru...
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by koolaid87: 12:55am On Mar 13, 2019
There's nothing like "your" girl. Just cos she said yes to your proposal doesn't mean it's your property.

And if she's in love with your friend, then leave them to it. Ball out peacefully and find someone else

Or do you want people to help you beg her??

Excuse my harsh tone, but who told you life was fair? Man up Bro, chin up, Brace yourself as tougher situations ahead

Peace

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by eLcastro(m): 12:58am On Mar 13, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

Press secretary? I was the Chief Priest of FRIEND ZONE.
Was deceiving my sorry ass for years.
bro bad spot to find yourself in......and it just a thin line from bf to friend zone....once u miss the turn it's over for you.....

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by BrokenCock: 1:01am On Mar 13, 2019
Simjos:

you dey crase I swear! Na ur wife? Las las na just her toto u want fyiork sef
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by jaxxy(m): 1:02am On Mar 13, 2019
Simjos:

There are many ways to read this situation and many things cud be going on and sm cud be in ur favor.

Now this gal still comes to ur house despite not wanting to date u? Hmmm

She comes to ur house only to get comfy with ur buddy begs sm questions. Is ur frnds not aware of ur feelings about this gal? If he’s a good frnd he shud be helping direct her feelings to u.

Bt if ur frnds is trying to get “ur gal” knowing ur feelings why haven’t u disbanded him from coming to ur place not totally bt till u sort out this puzzle/drama with dis gal if at all u understand her type and know what she wants.

Knowing what a gal wants or likes is key to getting her. Gals basically like different things in varying priority. Meaning ur frnd might not be better than u exactly bt he knows what the gal likes and the gal can’t help bt be attracted to him even right there in front of u.

The fact she gets comfy with ur guy in front of u cud mean different things. She wants u to learn smtn, she honest about her feelings and probably doesn’t pretend which are good enough traits that u can work on if Ure not a stupid learner.

Personally I feel for the gal to keep coming to ur house means she likes to an extent maybe just as frnds or she’s waiting for u to have sense.

Talk to ur guy and know what’s up btw them. It maybe nothing and totally innocent “for now”

It’s obvious u have bad communication skills, u keep ur feelings inside and don’t know how to communicate or express them properly and dats why u feel upset and unnecessarily angry cos u don’t know jack about good communication. U can’t get a sensible gal without good communication.

The gal has done nothing wrong she’s following what’s best for her and being real to herself and for now it’s not u bro. Till u get better sense and that’s if u can.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by eLcastro(m): 1:05am On Mar 13, 2019
Again I'll defend the ladies too...most times it's our fault as guys....we haven't formally ask her hand in friend we don dey do my girl my girl.....if we had initially asked some would've accepted but now she don't know her stand in your heart......so always shoot your shot 1st highest that can happen is a miss
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Bigprick9inches: 1:24am On Mar 13, 2019
Simjos:

boys are thinking how to give that akant belle this one dey think of one geh wey no send am. Mtcheeew
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Evalove77(m): 1:36am On Mar 13, 2019
Simjos:

u re a Mahmoud Yakubu
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by vioment: 1:37am On Mar 13, 2019
Guy no be your season for her forecast, park well dey do your tin, if she relate later on and you like the parole, then e go be as una see am to be.
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by sircrabo: 1:45am On Mar 13, 2019
Then get one of her friends to fall in love with you too and watch her run back in jealousy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Made-In-Warri Pre-Wedding Photos / Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? / Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.