Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

My Girl Is In Love With My Friend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is In Love With My Friend (42721 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by WiseStarr(m): 8:34am On Mar 13, 2019
One thing I learned from girls is that they love great talkers,don't just sit with them and fold your arms,talk to them,play with them,crack jokes,show them the real love but all these won't make a girl who sees you as a,friend see you as a lover but this works almost on 95% of girls in the world

I proposed to so many girls,I just don't talk to them,guess what my friends date them and bleeped some.When i discovered myself,even the ones i don't proposed to want to be my friend

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Mouthgag: 8:35am On Mar 13, 2019
greatnaija01:
lol YOU JUST REVEALED HOW EMPTY your life has been.

so your MOTHER and FATHER had nothing else to offer and you are a product of a baby factory abi?

U used the supposed sacred "JESUS PIC" so am going to enter your matter like household wickedness.... PROVERBS 31 speaks of a virtuous wife and NOTHING there refers to sex.

You just had MB by mistake and voiced your empty folly. SIT DOWN and think of the next 50 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE... will MONEY and SEX still hold the same value to you?

you think too low.

And it shall never be well with you and your entire family.
You product of a broken condom.
And How's that's Jesus's picture?
Who has seen Jesus before in the generation?
Who has ever taken his picture or portrait before?
See that picture as Jesus shows how retárded you are.
Jobless sense goat.
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Learnstuffs: 8:42am On Mar 13, 2019
Ozkar:
if he had a more classy girl to bring over, he would not be dying over this one. Just saying.

The rejection should push him to fight for that
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 13, 2019
How is she ur girl? U said u asked her out and she refused so wat makes her ur girl? Its obvious she's more interested in ur friend. Stop obsessing over her or u might do sumpting drastic.
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by nairamaniac: 9:07am On Mar 13, 2019
This babe may want a 3some and u don't even know it yet. grin

But on the other hand, sit her down and discuss some ground rules with her.

There are ground rules between people, irrespective of their level of relationship.
If she takes it for granted, meet like 4 of her friends. 1 must be a hoe amongst dem.

Be close to that one.

That one girl is your insurance card.

This your girl wd thread more carefully with your friend.
Or she come in between u and ur friend.

If she comes in between u and her friend, she has automatically giving u freehand to come in between her and ur guy.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 13, 2019
I dey feel for you my guy.....you no know the game and you lack toasting code of conduct...

Make I play you legit tape about me and my guy....e go help you I know.
My guy wey dey rubber rugged pass me that year get this very fine girl like that....asin him toast dey girl n she gree but my guy come dey always complain to me say dey girl no dey respond to am properly; she no dey like pick him calls and when him invite the girl come house, she go come but she no dey stay long she go wan leave and the girl go dey online dey chat but she no dey reply him own msgs. Him dey even carry the girl go shopping but yet the girl never wan straight up, plus she even tell my guy say she be virgin. One day, I tell my guy say make him try invite the girl come around so I go fit see her and he did. When the babe surface for the evening, him gimme flash make I show. As I hit zone him come introduce me as him brother to the girl, meanwhile b4 I even reach sef, dey girl done dey worry to go back house say she been dey do assignment(na student). Na dere i come begin gist with her dey tell her not to go as per my guy need her presence and other things wey I tell her. After much gisting and laughing I tell them say I dey go then I move. The next day, my guy carry my phone call her as him phone dey down and since that day, I no rest again with calls and chat messages. I tell everything to my guy say him babe dey always call me oh, him say na lie so I show am the legit mp4 of both calls and msgs then I sit am down make we talk because as a sharp guy, I dey catch signs....i tell am to find another babe cos dis one done go, no matter wetin him try as she dey tell me say she know say me n my guy no be brothers, that she likes me, dey way I talk and plenty plenty things wey me myself no even dey see.....well him gimme dey go ahead but him know say I no ready for any relationship with any girl that period so na bleep license him put for my hand... she letter come my house as she done dey wory to know where I stay.....hahaha....she gimme dey crackers with butter on top sha....n yes she no lie about the crackers, na new one but b4 I eat am, I done already play tape for her say I no ready for relationship say na only my uncut friendship I fit offer her n she agreed. As for my guy, honestly dey thing pain am but I carry one sweet respectful girl wey be my friend put for him hand and it's been over a year now, them still dey strong. Las las everybody dey alright.
So my guy, babe wey done go done go....free your friend if na him dey girl like but talk to him first make una no spoil una guy code.....then look for another girl...e go pain for sometime but las las, dey whole thing go pass.
Love Safe brov.

10 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Ozkar: 9:50am On Mar 13, 2019
Learnstuffs:

The rejection should push him to fight for that
fight for what? No girl needs to be fought over. If she's uninterested in you, she's not worth the fight. If she's interested, you wouldn't need to fight.

Please don't advice any guy to fight for any girl. It's a worthless venture.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by joeeee240(m): 10:05am On Mar 13, 2019
greatnaija01:
you do not need help

A GIRL, IS NOT DATING YOU, SHE IS JUST A REGULAR VISITOR.... and you are already calling her "MY GIRL" my friend will you go and sit down somewhere and think?

THE GIRL OWES YOU NOTHING.

rather than learn from your friend and learn why the girl is attracted to him... and practice it on yourself till you attract better girls... you are here calling for community support.

THE GIRL IS NOT A DUMMY... she knows what she wants and it clearly is NOT YOU.

The girl also does not owe you explanation, you do not own her.

YOU boys really are not ready for relationship... your are only trying to satisfy your HORNINESS. relationship is not about what you like or your choice... ITS ABOUT who u epp...
hear me.... YES YOU CLAIM YOU LOVE THE GIRL... but what is LOVE? is it a feeling? if she agree for you and refuses sex you will now come here and cry that she does not LOVE YOU.... imagine!!!

OK IMAGINE she ACCEPTS you and you have nothing tangible to offer apart from money and SEX.... but your broke friend is a good talker and can COMMUNICATE WITH HER IN A WAY THAT SHE FEELS IMPORTANT AND VALUED, then she will cheat on you with that friend... even without sleeping with him... IS THAT HOW YOU WANT YOUR LIFE TO BE?

see. REJECTION is often RE-DIRECTION. Go and work on yourself... TILL LADIES BEG TO DATE YOU because you have 90% of what they want.... stop blabbing here about a girl you have no plans to marry.

Please bro, how can she cheat on him without sleeping with the friend. Ayam not understanding

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by AreaFada2: 10:30am On Mar 13, 2019
Simjos:

I understand the perspective you are coming from but seeing them making out in my own house is not too much

Never force yourself on a girl. Ignore her henceforth, even if it hurts a bit.

At times just feign having something urgent to attend to and leave them alone. Smile as though nothing is hurting you.

The girl might be coming to your house these days in the hope of seeing your friend there, not you.

She has probably friend-zoned you long ago in her mind.

Go for a girl that really wants you. The misery is not worth it for a girl that doesn't want you.
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by AreaFada2: 10:34am On Mar 13, 2019
joeeee240:

Please bro, how can she cheat on him without sleeping with the friend. Ayam not understanding
She's already "emotionally" cheating on him as long as OP is concerned. OP doesn't articulate it like that but that's exactly the feeling expressed in the post.
But the babe doesn't think so. As far as she's concerned she's not in a romantic relationship with OP. But OP likes to believe they are. Even calling her "my girl". grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by KODACK: 10:56am On Mar 13, 2019
Simjos:
There is this girl in my area that I'm in love with, i wooed her but she refuse to accept me as her boyfriend but she does come to my house, we play, watch movies together etc. All my friends knows her to a point they are all her friends.
I pretty much close to her family likewise she does with mine family.

Lately I beginning to suspect that she likes one of my friend, each time she comes around she always likes to sit with him, talk more with him, what pain me most is that my friend knows, so, he always make use of the advantage and this has making me feel uncomfortable and pissed but I always act mature at all time.

To cut the story short, yesterday she came around and we were all watching a movie and my friend was lying on a mate and the next minute she lie down with him on the mate. I was so upset but I was calm.

I'm afraid I might lose my temper one day, Guys I need your help what should I do in this situation.

First of all..... Work on your spoken,reading and writing English...... It sucks, one reason she is attached to your friend and not you.

Secondly...if you loose your temper not *lose* we will help you find it or better still,sniper might work better for you.

Lastly...... When she comes to visit you and you are alone....f_uck her pussy well.....and even the ass hole too...... Note ,don't rape her oh...... I said f_uck.....except you no Sabi lure babe to bed.

I leave God to judge you.....peace.lol

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by queenitee(f): 11:10am On Mar 13, 2019
Mouthgag:

Shut up
He Said and there is no other explanation to it.
You, what else have you ever offered in a relationship apart from sex?
People like you ain't worth talking to, I can't be arguing with Idi.ots who don't understand and who don't want to.

Change your way of thinking, you think like a baby and not like the adult you are and being aggressive won't help you. Again, learn to read and understand so you won't keep making a fo.ol of yourself
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Gabrendo(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2019
greatnaija01:
you do not need help

A GIRL, IS NOT DATING YOU, SHE IS JUST A REGULAR VISITOR.... and you are already calling her "MY GIRL" my friend will you go and sit down somewhere and think?

THE GIRL OWES YOU NOTHING.

rather than learn from your friend and learn why the girl is attracted to him... and practice it on yourself till you attract better girls... you are here calling for community support.

THE GIRL IS NOT A DUMMY... she knows what she wants and it clearly is NOT YOU.

The girl also does not owe you explanation, you do not own her.

YOU boys really are not ready for relationship... your are only trying to satisfy your HORNINESS. relationship is not about what you like or your choice... ITS ABOUT who u epp...
hear me.... YES YOU CLAIM YOU LOVE THE GIRL... but what is LOVE? is it a feeling? if she agree for you and refuses sex you will now come here and cry that she does not LOVE YOU.... imagine!!!

OK IMAGINE she ACCEPTS you and you have nothing tangible to offer apart from money and SEX.... but your broke friend is a good talker and can COMMUNICATE WITH HER IN A WAY THAT SHE FEELS IMPORTANT AND VALUED, then she will cheat on you with that friend... even without sleeping with him... IS THAT HOW YOU WANT YOUR LIFE TO BE?

see. REJECTION is often RE-DIRECTION. Go and work on yourself... TILL LADIES BEG TO DATE YOU because you have 90% of what they want.... stop blabbing here about a girl you have no plans to marry.

Let them be joor... She's doesn't like you that way. Lock up and move on. In fact snub her.... So she stop coming to your house. If you treat girls too nicely they take you for granted.
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Gabrendo(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2019
WiseStarr:
One thing I learned from girls is that they love great talkers,don't just sit with them and fold your arms,talk to them,play with them,crack jokes,show them the real love but all these won't make a girl who sees you as a,friend see you as a lover but this works almost on 95% of girls in the world

I proposed to so many girls,I just don't talk to them,guess what my friends date them and bleeped some.When i discovered myself,even the ones i don't proposed to want to be my friend

Not every one is a talkative joor...

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by mechanics(m): 11:36am On Mar 13, 2019
Bros, calm down o, no go enter trouble beat person o, if she does not love you, move on, you must not force yourself on someone who does not love you.
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:57am On Mar 13, 2019
Are you of marriage age or some boys sowing their ...

Simjos:
There is this girl in my area that I'm in love with, i wooed her but she refuse to accept me as her boyfriend but she does come to my house, we play, watch movies together etc. All my friends knows her to a point they are all her friends.

Lately I beginning to suspect that she likes one of my friend, each time she comes around she always likes to sit with him, talk more with him, what pain me most is that my friend knows, so, he always make use of the advantage and this has making me feel uncomfortable and pissed but I always act mature at all time.

To cut the story short, yesterday she came around and we were all watching a movie and my friend was lying on a mate and the next minute she lie down with him on the mate. I was so upset but I was calm.

I'm afraid I might lose my temper one day, Guys I need your help what should I do in this situation.
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by joeeee240(m): 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
KODACK:

First of all..... Work on your spoken,reading and writing English...... It sucks, one reason she is attached to your friend and not you.

Secondly...if you loose your temper not *lose* we will help you find it or better still,sniper might work better for you.

Lastly...... When she comes to visit you and you are alone....f_uck her pussy well.....and even the ass hole too...... Note ,don't rape her oh...... I said f_uck.....except you no Sabi lure babe to bed.

I leave God to judge you.....peace.lol

Sharap . It's LOSE not loose

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by koxi: 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
Simjos:

Just one question...How old are you?
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Standardalesh(m): 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
You reason well nigga

you know the way my guy!
The best way to get the attention of a girl who once turned you down is to starve her of the attention you once showered on her!
It works 75% of the time.[/quote]
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by souloho19(m): 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
queenitee:

People like you ain't worth talking to, I can't be arguing with Idi.ots who don't understand and who don't want to.

Change your way of thinking, you think like a baby and not like the adult you are and being aggressive won't help you. Again, learn to read and understand so you won't keep making a fo.ol of yourself

lol queenitee is angry cheesy
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by queenitee(f): 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
souloho19:

lol queenitee is angry cheesy
grin grin I didn't even insult him o, I just pointed out what he missed and he started acting like an illiterate. I don't understand why some people think they can insult 'bou anyone. Even if he held a view different from mine, he could have politely said so. People tend to forget others too can insult undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by WiseStarr(m): 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
Gabrendo:

Not every one is a talkative joor...

Then let your momma bring you a girl from village to marry then,To get a girl is not that easy bro,You have to satisfy whatever you have to get the attention of the girl you want
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
Simjos:

Comon, my friend go and make money.
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by KODACK: 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
joeeee240:

Sharap . It's LOSE not loose

It is shut up.....and not sharap......lol grin
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by greatnaija01: 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
lol e dey pain am.

a condom could have prevented your existence.
Mouthgag:

And it shall never be well with you and your entire family.
You product of a broken condom.
See that picture as Jesus shows how retárded you are.
Jobless sense goat.
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by greatnaija01: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
lol people of this generation think CHEATING is SEX.

let me help u understand...
see in an examination CHEATING is considered as breaking any of the rules... even asking your friend for answer is CHEATING.

ALSO IN RELATIONSHIP...

The moment you start thinking of another person besides your spouse.... THATS CHEATING

The moment you start confiding in a third party of the opposite sex thing that you should only share with your partner... that is cheating

CHEATING starts in the heart..... sleeping with someone else is only one part to it.

MANY people who are married still have best friends out there asides their spouse.... so what do u call that? CHEATING....

hope its clear.

joeeee240:

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Dreyl(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
lilianofentse:
lol . so you give good advice too? cheesy
Ofentse smiley
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mouthgag:

The fact that over 90% of the world's Christians think of Jesus when they see that face should put enough fear in you not to use that picture in any form of profanity.

Even if you didn't draw it, using it makes you guilty of the same(profanity).

Desist from being wise in your own eyes and take down that picture for your own good.
People have reaped dire consequences for doing such.
May God help us all.
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by sinqlepee(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
then she is not your girl anymore na
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Mouthgag: 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
Truechic:

The fact that over 90% of the world's Christians think of Jesus when they see that face should put enough fear in you not to use that picture in any form of profanity.

Even if you didn't draw it, using it makes you guilty of the same(profanity).

Desist from being wise in your own eyes and take down that picture for your own good.
People have reaped dire consequences for doing such.
May God help us all.
To hell with you and that stupıd picture
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by tk4rd: 7:26am On Mar 14, 2019
Simjos:

My brother, are you from the North??
Because the way you're sounding here, it's like what you have in mind for him is murder, or serious machete attack.
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Oyinlomoa(m): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2019
Oh miss mind reader, aka miss know everyone's thought ... If you comprehended what I typed you should know that I asked a question to understand him better and if you further read my post I said the things he mentioned are nice ... So exactly what is your point? Because I understand what he posted and I clearly understand what I posted ... The real question here is "do you understand any of the two posts at all?"

queenitee:

He didn't say money and sex ain't tangible, always read and understand please. What he meant was that if money and sex are the only tangible things you have to offer, which means they are tangible but there are other tangible things you should be able to offer in a relationship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Made-In-Warri Pre-Wedding Photos / Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? / Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.