Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

My Girl Is In Love With My Friend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is In Love With My Friend (42725 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by queenitee(f): 9:10am On Mar 14, 2019
Oyinlomoa:
Oh miss mind reader, aka miss know everyone's thought ... If you comprehended what I typed you should know that I asked a question to understand him better and if you further read my post I said the things he mentioned are nice ... So exactly what is your point? Because I understand what he posted and I clearly understand what I posted ... The real question here is "do you understand any of the two posts at all?"

Firsty, I'm not miss know everyone thought and maybe you didn't understand what you typed. Cos you used the one 'intangible'and that was what I commented on, that he didn't mean sex was not tangible, he only meant that's not the only important thing.

And asking me if I have something else to offer apart from sex is somehow, it shows that's the only thing you considered important in a relationship. I don't know you, and you don't know me, so let's leave it at that, I'm not ready to keep arguing with you.

Have a nice day
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by harch354(m): 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
even i wont want to have anything to do with u asides 'hi' 'hi', with this your english self
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Oyinlomoa(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2019
Exactly we don't know each other and I'm seriously getting bored of this argument too ... But b4 we end it I have not asked you what else do you have to offer apart from sex in any of my replies so where did you get that from? ... It suggests that you kinda already have an opinion about me without knowing me ... For what it's worth I don't think of sex alone in a relationship ...
Have a nice day too

queenitee:

Firsty, I'm not miss know everyone thought and maybe you didn't understand what you typed. Cos you used the one 'intangible'and that was what I commented on, that he didn't mean sex was not tangible, he only meant that's not the only important thing.

And asking me if I have something else to offer apart from sex is somehow, it shows that's the only thing you considered important in a relationship. I don't know you, and you don't know me, so let's leave it at that, I'm not ready to keep arguing with you.

Have a nice day
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by queenitee(f): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
Oyinlomoa:
Exactly we don't know each other and I'm seriously getting bored of this argument too ... But b4 we end it I have not asked you what else do you have to offer apart from sex in any of my replies so where did you get that from? ... It suggests that you kinda already have an opinion about me without knowing me ... For what it's worth I don't think of sex alone in a relationship ...
Have a nice day too

To be sincere, I didn't make that up, you did ask me
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by queenitee(f): 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
Oyinlomoa:
Have a nice day too

Modified

Sorry, I checked and found it wasn't you who asked the question and you know what's funny. It wasn't you I quoted, it was mouthgag. I'm sorry, it was a mistake. I quoted(or thought I did) Mouthgag and not you, I'm sorry.
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Mouthgag: 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
queenitee:

Modified

Sorry, I checked and found it wasn't you who asked the question and you know what's funny. It wasn't you I quoted, it was mouthgag. I'm sorry, it was a mistake. I quoted(or thought I did) Mouthgag and not you, I'm sorry.
YES

ARE YOU OKAY undecided
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Oyinlomoa(m): 12:34am On Mar 16, 2019
Apology accepted ...

queenitee:

Modified

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 16, 2019
collinsgeezy:
I dey feel for you my guy.....you no know the game and you lack toasting code of conduct...

Make I play you legit tape about me and my guy....e go help you I know.
My guy wey dey rubber rugged pass me that year get this very fine girl like that....asin him toast dey girl n she gree but my guy come dey always complain to me say dey girl no dey respond to am properly; she no dey like pick him calls and when him invite the girl come house, she go come but she no dey stay long she go wan leave and the girl go dey online dey chat but she no dey reply him own msgs. Him dey even carry the girl go shopping but yet the girl never wan straight up, plus she even tell my guy say she be virgin. One day, I tell my guy say make him try invite the girl come around so I go fit see her and he did. When the babe surface for the evening, him gimme flash make I show. As I hit zone him come introduce me as him brother to the girl, meanwhile b4 I even reach sef, dey girl done dey worry to go back house say she been dey do assignment(na student). Na dere i come begin gist with her dey tell her not to go as per my guy need her presence and other things wey I tell her. After much gisting and laughing I tell them say I dey go then I move. The next day, my guy carry my phone call her as him phone dey down and since that day, I no rest again with calls and chat messages. I tell everything to my guy say him babe dey always call me oh, him say na lie so I show am the legit mp4 of both calls and msgs then I sit am down make we talk because as a sharp guy, I dey catch signs....i tell am to find another babe cos dis one done go, no matter wetin him try as she dey tell me say she know say me n my guy no be brothers, that she likes me, dey way I talk and plenty plenty things wey me myself no even dey see.....well him gimme dey go ahead but him know say I no ready for any relationship with any girl that period so na bleep license him put for my hand... she letter come my house as she done dey wory to know where I stay.....hahaha....she gimme dey crackers with butter on top sha....n yes she no lie about the crackers, na new one but b4 I eat am, I done already play tape for her say I no ready for relationship say na only my uncut friendship I fit offer her n she agreed. As for my guy, honestly dey thing pain am but I carry one sweet respectful girl wey be my friend put for him hand and it's been over a year now, them still dey strong. Las las everybody dey alright.
So my guy, babe wey done go done go....free your friend if na him dey girl like but talk to him first make una no spoil una guy code.....then look for another girl...e go pain for sometime but las las, dey whole thing go pass.
Love Safe brov.

omo I feel ur yarnings oi .... I need tutorial for ur hand
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Mouthgag: 7:57am On Mar 16, 2019
Oyinlomoa:
Apology accepted ...

undecided
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by loswhite(m): 9:31am On Mar 16, 2019
OriginalCopy:
Not when she's getting the attention from someone else.
Then you have nothing to loose...in the end the illusion will just clear..lol las last you go dey alright
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by queenitee(f): 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
Oyinlomoa:
Apology accepted ...

Thanks
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Pdizzle(m): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2019
BuddhaPalm:
Stop entertaining girls who are not tripping for you they way you are tripping for them.

Cut her off.

If person no send you, no send am.

Learn to treat people exactly the way they treat you, perhaps even slightly worse.

I don't know why, but women are more responsive to guys who treat them like shit if they don't behave.

Some years ago, some girl came a-visiting and acted how I didn't like.

The next morning I dropped her off at the nearest filling station...under the rain.

You won't believe how she responded to me the next time she saw me.

Then she invited herself to my place, and was the most feminine compliant girl on the planet.

Finally, don't cut her off expecting a response. Do it because you respect yourself.

the last sentence is the crown on it. top man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Made-In-Warri Pre-Wedding Photos / Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? / Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.