Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

My Girl Is In Love With My Friend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is In Love With My Friend (42723 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by lilianofentse(f): 1:45am On Mar 13, 2019
badadvice:

you know the way my guy!
The best way to get the attention of a girl who once turned you down is to starve her of the attention you once showered on her!
It works 75% of the time.
lol
. so you give good advice too? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by thankuseunman: 1:50am On Mar 13, 2019
fvuck u nd ur gal
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Ozkar: 2:00am On Mar 13, 2019
Learnstuffs:
Jealousy go kee you grin grin.
If you are a real man and can control your emotions, I would have advised you to play reverse psychology on her. Stop calling and giving her much attention. Once you notice she is giving more attention to your friend, bring in a more classy girl to the room when all of you are around and start giving her attention. It will get to her
if he had a more classy girl to bring over, he would not be dying over this one. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by CharlieMaria(m): 2:06am On Mar 13, 2019
greatnaija01:
you do not need help

A GIRL, IS NOT DATING YOU, SHE IS JUST A REGULAR VISITOR.... and you are already calling her "MY GIRL" my friend will you go and sit down somewhere and think?

THE GIRL OWES YOU NOTHING.

rather than learn from your friend and learn why the girl is attracted to him... and practice it on yourself till you attract better girls... you are here calling for community support.

THE GIRL IS NOT A DUMMY... she knows what she wants and it clearly is NOT YOU.

The girl also does not owe you explanation, you do not own her.

YOU boys really are not ready for relationship... your are only trying to satisfy your HORNINESS. relationship is not about what you like or your choice... ITS ABOUT who u epp...
hear me.... YES YOU CLAIM YOU LOVE THE GIRL... but what is LOVE? is it a feeling? if she agree for you and refuses sex you will now come here and cry that she does not LOVE YOU.... imagine!!!

OK IMAGINE she ACCEPTS you and you have nothing tangible to offer apart from money and SEX.... but your broke friend is a good talker and can COMMUNICATE WITH HER IN A WAY THAT SHE FEELS IMPORTANT AND VALUED, then she will cheat on you with that friend... even without sleeping with him... IS THAT HOW YOU WANT YOUR LIFE TO BE?

see. REJECTION is often RE-DIRECTION. Go and work on yourself... TILL LADIES BEG TO DATE YOU because you have 90% of what they want.... stop blabbing here about a girl you have no plans to marry.

Bar Man abeg give am two bottles of Big Stout...

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:12am On Mar 13, 2019
eLcastro:
bro bad spot to find yourself in......and it just a thin line from bf to friend zone....once u miss the turn it's over for you.....

Yes ooo
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by trappatoni(m): 2:29am On Mar 13, 2019
greatnaija01:
you do not need help

A GIRL, IS NOT DATING YOU, SHE IS JUST A REGULAR VISITOR.... and you are already calling her "MY GIRL" my friend will you go and sit down somewhere and think?

rather than learn from your friend and learn why the girl is attracted to him... and practice it on yourself till you attract better girls... you are here calling for community support.

YOU boys really are not ready for relationship... your are only trying to satisfy your HORNINESS. relationship is not about what you like or your choice... ITS ABOUT who u epp...
hear me.... YES YOU CLAIM YOU LOVE THE GIRL... but what is LOVE? is it a feeling? if she agree for you and refuses sex you will now come here and cry that she does not LOVE YOU.... imagine!!!

OK IMAGINE she ACCEPTS you and you have nothing tangible to offer apart from money and SEX.... but your broke friend is a good talker and can COMMUNICATE WITH HER IN A WAY THAT SHE FEELS IMPORTANT AND VALUED, then she will cheat on you with that friend... even without sleeping with him... IS THAT HOW YOU WANT YOUR LIFE TO BE?

see. REJECTION is often RE-DIRECTION. Go and work on yourself... TILL LADIES BEG TO DATE YOU because you have 90% of what they want.... stop blabbing here about a girl you have no plans to marry.

You deserve a NOBEL PEACE PRIZE for this.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by PAQ(m): 2:32am On Mar 13, 2019
She has friend-zoned you. Once u get zoned your only hope is a mistake sex (miss-fire). She probably was in a relationship and used your time/ company to get over it, now she is over it, her hormones is beginning to kick in, unfortunately u r zoned so she gonna Bleep your homie.

If u asked her out and she kept you hanging in the blue only to start giving ur guy green light then its time u let her go b4 u loose it and behave immaturely. Stop seeing, find another girl to occupy urself with. Stop giving her attention, let her cringe for it

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 13, 2019
Chai ur friend go na her kpekus ....

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by dante0147: 2:51am On Mar 13, 2019
No go loose your temper go chop Cain because of woman oo
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by safetyzone(m): 3:06am On Mar 13, 2019
What ever will be, will be. If your relationship with her will work out it will. You don't have to break your neck. Chill and enjoy the moment, if she fancies your friend over you, there are still lots of fishes in the ocean.
Guy, the truth is you will always have what is yours so let her be. Bottom line she may be acting so to watch your reaction. Be calm my friend.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by clemmonce(m): 3:11am On Mar 13, 2019
Simjos:
There is this girl in my area that I'm in love with, i wooed her but she refuse to accept me as her boyfriend but she does come to my house, we play, watch movies together etc. All my friends knows her to a point they are all her friends.
I pretty much close to her family likewise she does with mine family.

Lately I beginning to suspect that she likes one of my friend, each time she comes around she always likes to sit with him, talk more with him, what pain me most is that my friend knows, so, he always make use of the advantage and this has making me feel uncomfortable and pissed but I always act mature at all time.

To cut the story short, yesterday she came around and we were all watching a movie and my friend was lying on a mate and the next minute she lie down with him on the mate. I was so upset but I was calm.

I'm afraid I might lose my temper one day, Guys I need your help what should I do in this situation.
when you woo a girl and she say NO ... Bros move on.... Stop investing emotionally into her case... If she likes your friend let her go.... It is painful and ego trampling but it is part of life.... You will get over it.
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Addy003(m): 3:20am On Mar 13, 2019
greatnaija01:
you do not need help

Hmmmm rejection is always re direction, I like that

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Yoshy: 3:36am On Mar 13, 2019
Simjos:
There is this girl in my area that I'm in love with, i wooed her but she refuse to accept me as her boyfriend but she does come to my house, we play, watch movies together etc. All my friends knows her to a point they are all her friends.

Lately I beginning to suspect that she likes one of my friend, each time she comes around she always likes to sit with him, talk more with him, what pain me most is that my friend knows, so, he always make use of the advantage and this has making me feel uncomfortable and pissed but I always act mature at all time.

To cut the story short, yesterday she came around and we were all watching a movie and my friend was lying on a mate and the next minute she lie down with him on the mate. I was so upset but I was calm.

I'm afraid I might lose my temper one day, Guys I need your help what should I do in this situation.

OP in the university this exact thing happened to me, I was more of Frank Underwood from the house of cards in character then so I consider any small issue as treacherous.

What did I do? I started allowing more girls to my room, treated the said girl as a nobody in their front, she was angry and super embarrassed.

I befriended her roommate and started teaching her CSC 102 (private tutorial), I felt that it wasn't enough, I extended the friendship to her neighbor.

I made sure she stopped coming to my room to see either me or my roommate who doubled as my best friend then by my attitude, but I was still angry, i wanted to demystify her, so I told a friend who acts like a big boy based abroad to get chicks, to my surprise this idiot agreed to travel from lag to east to see this guy and stay 3 days just after a week of chatting her up, then I knew she didn't worth it all along and my failure with her was how I projected my self and treated her like a princess.

In the present day, I will do exactly what greatnaiaja01 said, his is an awesome advice.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by adanny01(m): 3:43am On Mar 13, 2019
Simjos:

Let me tell you a story.

When i was in SS2, I was eyeing a particular girl. The day i summoned courage to toast her and almost exactly the time i was quietly going to walk off from my friends to get to her, a close friend called me aside. He showed me a love letter he had written and wanted me to criticize as he was about to deliver it to the girl. It turned out we were both eying the same girl, I advised him on and backed out without letting him know I had same intention. I later told my friends what had happened after the girl rejected him. They all advised me to ask a very quiet and reserved girl who is a cousin to the girl we clashed on A week later, i asked that girl out and she agreed.

Among all the relationships my friends and I had, I was the only one who married my girlfriend of that time

If i were you, there are other girls, let that girl stop coming to your house, keep your friend and channel the love to a different girl as quickly as possible. This should remove your mind from that girl even if she goes on to officially date your friend.

8 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Nobody: 4:00am On Mar 13, 2019
ceeroh:
Fu*k her sister or her best friend. Thank me later

This makes more sense. Rather than wallow in mystery. Go after her best friend and date her. She owes you nothing, you owe her nothing, case settled. Everybody happy.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by dreyton(m): 4:05am On Mar 13, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]Wao I think I understand this guy better,,,
Back then in my second sch days I had a girl I was crushing on and had no confidence to approach her and even when I do then it must've been my friends who will push me to her..
Sometimes when I try to talk I'll just forget about everything which I have memorised from my little love book , i'll just end up asking her how's her family doing as if I'm dangote's son who wants to help her...
That was how I lost her to someone else and it was obvious she didn't like shy guys, so I didn't take it as an offence but I rather learnt from my experience that to let it break me down, and now here I am Mr wire wire with the goodies
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by anthonyuncle(m): 4:58am On Mar 13, 2019
Nobodyperson:

Then tell your guy to stop it.
That you liked the babe before, If you have a sensible friend he will understand and stop.
his friend will only stop seeing da girl at his place,
they'll(his friend & da girl) still be meeting at another location
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by mistijude: 5:05am On Mar 13, 2019
Topmaike007:
My own issue is this,the girl told me that she doesn't have a boyfriend,and hereby always wanting to see me and giving attention that she calls me name,but funny enough I happened to see her chatting with a contact on her phone which is Love..

Oga I zero her out of my wish list so I will not die if heart break
what is the meaning of all these now op?Instead to plan for your future so that you can have rest,you are here discussing girlfriend.Well,it is an advice for you Judging from your grammar,I discover you still have a long way to go.Be careful and face your future
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by namiji2598: 5:07am On Mar 13, 2019
Simjos:

behaving maturedly is when u show no sign of disturbance at all, u have started it, finish it even if they are bleeping in ur room jus laugh and bring a girl of more class than her
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by namiji2598: 5:08am On Mar 13, 2019
and u should hustle for ur wire,,, she will follow u wit d aza openly
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by noisy45(m): 5:35am On Mar 13, 2019
grin grin
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by noisy45(m): 5:43am On Mar 13, 2019
There is no girl born of woman that will come to my place where we play together, watch movie, that I will not fu*k. To Fu*k her is my first move before I think of relationship with her. My guy up your game. The easiest way to Fu*k a girl that has friend zone u is to always discuss sex with her. Ladies love that discussion and dey easily get wet y u are gisting on that. Make sure u gesticulate while discussing sex. You can ask her what sex fantasy will she like to do and make sure u don't Bragg to her

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by AllenSpencer: 5:47am On Mar 13, 2019
Simjos:

Poison your friend with a good poison he definitely wont survive

And the girls is all yours

You can even use the girl for money rituals when you tired of her.
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by movid(m): 6:05am On Mar 13, 2019
I fully understand the situation you are in. Like someone earlier said, free the girl ,give her less attention infact no dey look her side again at all when she cums around. That ur guy also na fool as he quite knows na u won date/f...k the girl. So I will advise u to also free that your guy when he's with her. No look their side at all..If them like make dem sit down ontop each other's head..free dem!!

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by ogbonti: 6:16am On Mar 13, 2019
all of una dey craze wey dey advise this agbaya... guy, go take sniper and call it a day, your mates dem full heaven, my 2 cents!
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by jimcaddy(m): 6:17am On Mar 13, 2019
See finishing... Baba finish am for the guy. Well said. Why is he jealous over a girl he is not even dating. Rubbish... These small guys of nowadays ehn.. Go and make money Mr Man. Then women will flock around you.
greatnaija01:
you do not need help

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Opeoluwasamuel: 6:22am On Mar 13, 2019
If you don't Give her that earth shattering orgasm,somebody else will.

.learn how to ,click link.

https://goodproducts.com.ng/on-orgasm

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Yankiss(m): 6:23am On Mar 13, 2019
Simjos:

I understand the perspective you are coming from but seeing them making out in my own house is not too much
There's a lesson in this. Girls have weak mind and are easily infatuated. Don't, I repeat, don't take a lady that isn't physical with you yet to become mutual friends with your friends. It's a no no. She can easily friend zone you. In this circumstance, feeling concerned will worsen d issue. Dnt even bother about her again. Find other girls. She will trace you back.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by purples25(f): 6:33am On Mar 13, 2019
greatnaija01:
you do not need help

You are full of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by JoseRaji(m): 6:35am On Mar 13, 2019
Simjos:

All these kids will come to nairaland and be asking for help on issues that don't even concern them.
What are we supposed to help you do? Beat up your friend?
Guy, she's not even your girl to start with. You're just crushing (normal with kids). Go and hussle and stop clogging up nairaland space jare.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Made-In-Warri Pre-Wedding Photos / Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? / Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.