Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

My Girl Is In Love With My Friend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is In Love With My Friend (42720 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by frank016(m): 6:40am On Mar 13, 2019
Do yourself a favour start a serious quarrel with the bitch what you can't have you don't settle for less. Let her visit your friend not in your house. If possible tell her not to come to your house.
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by grandstar(m): 6:46am On Mar 13, 2019
Don't snap please. Truth is, she isn't yours.

You were confident enough to talk to her though she said no. Find someone else

Joke
A guy had been admiring a girl for months but was too shy to ask her out.

He would look out the window every morning as she went to work and when she returned. That's how much taken away he was

One morning however, while looking out as usual, he saw a man plant a sweet kiss on her cheeks.

This so angered the secret admirer that he came down from his flat, walked up to the lady and gave her a dirty slap and said, "How dare you cheat on me?"

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by skukimania(f): 6:48am On Mar 13, 2019
badadvice:

you know the way my guy!
The best way to get the attention of a girl who once turned you down is to starve her of the attention you once showered on her!
It works 75% of the time.

That's if the girl is interested and only playing hard to get.
If not, she will feel relieved to be rid of your trouble because that's how she would have been seeing your attention.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Akios63(m): 6:51am On Mar 13, 2019
My friend you are on your own
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by KIDfurniture(m): 6:51am On Mar 13, 2019
Ode....poison ur friend asap so you can have her to urself . Dont go and make money and support ur family
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Akios63(m): 6:52am On Mar 13, 2019
grandstar:
Don't snap please. Truth is, she isn't yours.

You were confident enough to talk to her though she said no. Find someone else

Joke
A guy had been admiring a girl for months but was too shy to ask her out.

He would look out the window every morning as she went to work and when she returned. That's how much taken away he was

One morning however, while looking out as usual, he saw a man plant a sweet kiss on her cheeks.

This so angered the secret admirer that he came down from his flat, walked up to the lady and gave her a dirty slap and said, "How dare you cheat on me?"

Somehow funny
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by ojuu4u(m): 6:54am On Mar 13, 2019
This type of scenario common during teens years and on MANY occasions such girls later regret such decision. Under normal circumstances, the friend is supposed to sit you down and let you know new development as a way of soft landing for you (taking permission) and not to hurt friend emotionally. What are friends for!

Let say friend's wife shows feeling for friend, which is possible. Will the friend go ahead and sex her?

Lessons from this type of scenario.

1.Such ladies are types that can have sex with friends, co-worker, co-tenant/tenants even relatives of future husbands because she is a type with fade conscience and she is ready to hurt feelings in as much she satisfies her pleasure.

2. Such friend is a friend that can sex/snatch friend's wife

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by bigcasava1(m): 6:58am On Mar 13, 2019
Just give it up and move on, ur friend is the smart guy. U can stop her from coming to ur house to stop the hurt feelings.
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 13, 2019
greatnaija01:
you do not need help

A GIRL, IS NOT DATING YOU, SHE IS JUST A REGULAR VISITOR.... and you are already calling her "MY GIRL" my friend will you go and sit down somewhere and think?

THE GIRL OWES YOU NOTHING.

rather than learn from your friend and learn why the girl is attracted to him... and practice it on yourself till you attract better girls... you are here calling for community support.

THE GIRL IS NOT A DUMMY... she knows what she wants and it clearly is NOT YOU.

The girl also does not owe you explanation, you do not own her.

YOU boys really are not ready for relationship... your are only trying to satisfy your HORNINESS. relationship is not about what you like or your choice... ITS ABOUT who u epp...
hear me.... YES YOU CLAIM YOU LOVE THE GIRL... but what is LOVE? is it a feeling? if she agree for you and refuses sex you will now come here and cry that she does not LOVE YOU.... imagine!!!

OK IMAGINE she ACCEPTS you and you have nothing tangible to offer apart from money and SEX.... but your broke friend is a good talker and can COMMUNICATE WITH HER IN A WAY THAT SHE FEELS IMPORTANT AND VALUED, then she will cheat on you with that friend... even without sleeping with him... IS THAT HOW YOU WANT YOUR LIFE TO BE?

see. REJECTION is often RE-DIRECTION. Go and work on yourself... TILL LADIES BEG TO DATE YOU because you have 90% of what they want.... stop blabbing here about a girl you have no plans to marry.

You said it all..
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Sugarplum777(f): 7:03am On Mar 13, 2019
Rubbish post for an impotent guy undecided
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by felixawe(m): 7:06am On Mar 13, 2019
Arent you and ur friend working, idlenes can make one lying on mat unusually. Keep ur result busy , girls needs money than u do not busy body. Dont force ur on any girl, u wil suffer
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by madone: 7:08am On Mar 13, 2019
Why are u guys always watching movies are u that jobl
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Ogaonos: 7:10am On Mar 13, 2019
Simjos:
There is this girl in my area that I'm in love with, i wooed her but she refuse to accept me as her boyfriend but she does come to my house, we play, watch movies together etc. All my friends knows her to a point they are all her friends.
I pretty much close to her family likewise she does with mine family.

Lately I beginning to suspect that she likes one of my friend, each time she comes around she always likes to sit with him, talk more with him, what pain me most is that my friend knows, so, he always make use of the advantage and this has making me feel uncomfortable and pissed but I always act mature at all time.

To cut the story short, yesterday she came around and we were all watching a movie and my friend was lying on a mate and the next minute she lie down with him on the mate. I was so upset but I was calm.

I'm afraid I might lose my temper one day, Guys I need your help what should I do in this situation.
op DT y is gud 2 b a playa during ur younger part of ur youth.ie double dating and learning hw 2 attract ladies.it kills wat u feeling now.wat u experience sum of urs have experience it but later found DT being a mature player at a certain period of ur life help a lot 2 kill jealousy because wen it cumes 2 relatnahip u need 2 b overcome jealousy and heartbreak.because chick BTW 16 to 22/23 are interested in flirting. 4get d lie lie talk about luv and relatnship.na ladies wer don finish nysc dey luk 4 am.if lik sey u get females friends wer dey fyn and dey chop beta gals u b like wet in dey do dis 1.because man wer dey chop beta jellof always no go dey pained if owambe rice no reach am
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Vickyjay714(m): 7:11am On Mar 13, 2019
Same thing applicable to me... That wil call thrice a day nd she always like to be where i am.. Bt she is fallin in love with my frnd. Any advice?
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by beehollah: 7:17am On Mar 13, 2019
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by IkemChris(m): 7:20am On Mar 13, 2019
greatnaija01:
you do not need help

A GIRL, IS NOT DATING YOU, SHE IS JUST A REGULAR VISITOR.... and you are already calling her "MY GIRL" my friend will you go and sit down somewhere and think?

rather than learn from your friend and learn why the girl is attracted to him... and practice it on yourself till you attract better girls... you are here calling for community support.

YOU boys really are not ready for relationship... your are only trying to satisfy your HORNINESS. relationship is not about what you like or your choice... ITS ABOUT who u epp...
hear me.... YES YOU CLAIM YOU LOVE THE GIRL... but what is LOVE? is it a feeling? if she agree for you and refuses sex you will now come here and cry that she does not LOVE YOU.... imagine!!!

OK IMAGINE she ACCEPTS you and you have nothing tangible to offer apart from money and SEX.... but your broke friend is a good talker and can COMMUNICATE WITH HER IN A WAY THAT SHE FEELS IMPORTANT AND VALUED, then she will cheat on you with that friend... even without sleeping with him... IS THAT HOW YOU WANT YOUR LIFE TO BE?

see. REJECTION is often RE-DIRECTION. Go and work on yourself... TILL LADIES BEG TO DATE YOU because you have 90% of what they want.... stop blabbing here about a girl you have no plans to marry.

Is the girl be this?
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by engrMikemd(m): 7:31am On Mar 13, 2019
greatnaija01:
you do not need help

very well said!
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by poweredcom(m): 7:33am On Mar 13, 2019
Oga the gal put you for friend zone and you are here talking trash
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by onpoint69(m): 7:46am On Mar 13, 2019
[quote author=greatnaija01 post=76574494]you do not need help

Gbam, boys be thinking deep

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by lawrsmith(m): 7:46am On Mar 13, 2019
Simjos:
There is this girl in my area that I'm in love with, i wooed her but she refuse to accept me as her boyfriend but she does come to my house, we play, watch movies together etc. All my friends knows her to a point they are all her friends.

Lately I beginning to suspect that she likes one of my friend, each time she comes around she always likes to sit with him, talk more with him, what pain me most is that my friend knows, so, he always make use of the advantage and this has making me feel uncomfortable and pissed but I always act mature at all time.

To cut the story short, yesterday she came around and we were all watching a movie and my friend was lying on a mate and the next minute she lie down with him on the mate. I was so upset but I was calm.

I'm afraid I might lose my temper one day, Guys I need your help what should I do in this situation.
this story sounds like secondary school epistle, from the seating arrangement, the watching of film scene, is obvious you are under 25. My advice to you is this; nwanne ga chuba ego, hapu Umunwanyi.
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Ablechukwu(m): 7:46am On Mar 13, 2019
Oga leave her! she ain't the one fr yuh
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 13, 2019
How this made front page is what I am trying to understand.

I really dont get it.
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by waletoke12345(m): 7:55am On Mar 13, 2019
Learnstuffs:
Jealousy go kee you grin grin.
If you are a real man and can control your emotions, I would have advised you to play reverse psychology on her. Stop calling and giving her much attention. Once you notice she is giving more attention to your friend, bring in a more classy girl to the room when all of you are around and start giving her attention. It will get to her

Matured word from matured soul

That is the point he should ignore her let the feelings die by force
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Mouthgag: 7:57am On Mar 13, 2019
Simjos:

You are a loser

She be herself to your house ( for fuckìng) and all you could do is watch movies. I fee like stabbed you in the feet.
Rubbish
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by McKayConcept(m): 7:57am On Mar 13, 2019
Are you worried about getting a project topic or even writing your final year project? Then we are here for you.

We can help you get a topic and write your final year project.

Contact us today

Call/Whatsapp
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 13, 2019
If you don't like their lovey dovey in your house then you stop her from coming to your house. You may not tell her out rightly to stop coming, but you can stop inviting her, if she calls or comes unannounced tell her you're busy & form busy she will get the message after a short while.

She's using you to get closer to your friend. And that your friend sef lipsrsealed

They should meet up elsewhere & hookup but not in your house

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Seamus10: 8:02am On Mar 13, 2019
free styling tins bro Neva u give a hoe DT much attention to break u down u dig,u are betta of with out her...
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Mouthgag: 8:04am On Mar 13, 2019
greatnaija01:
you do not need help

You were Making sense until I saw ( you have nothing tangible to offer apart from MONEY and sex)
You my friend must be very stupìd for saying that.
So what else can be more tangible than money?
And what will the girl offer him apart from sex?

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Ishilove: 8:06am On Mar 13, 2019
She is not your girl!

What a sissy
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by greatnaija01: 8:14am On Mar 13, 2019
lol YOU JUST REVEALED HOW EMPTY your life has been.

so your MOTHER and FATHER had nothing else to offer and you are a product of a baby factory abi?

U used the supposed sacred "JESUS PIC" so am going to enter your matter like household wickedness.... PROVERBS 31 speaks of a virtuous wife and NOTHING there refers to sex.

You just had MB by mistake and voiced your empty folly. SIT DOWN and think of the next 50 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE... will MONEY and SEX still hold the same value to you?

you think too low.

Mouthgag:

You were Making sense until I saw ( you have nothing tangible to offer apart from MONEY and sex)
You my friend must be very stupìd for saying that.
So what else can be more tangible than money?
And what will the girl offer him apart from sex?

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by govomotors: 8:24am On Mar 13, 2019
Guy wake up, in this time and age you are still in the 20th century?

Love is something that happen naturally, she have fallen in love with your friend. Leave them to enjoy what nature have given to them.

Be mature enough to tell your friend, that you believe the girl have fallen for him. Tell him to go ahead, that he have your blessing. You friend will forever be loyal to you for this singular action.

After that move on, go fishing for another chick. There are many fishes inside the ocean.

Stick to her only if she is Warren Buffet, Dangote or Bill Gate daughter.

Never lose a friend because of a lady. A friend is worth 1 million chicks out there.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Mouthgag: 8:30am On Mar 13, 2019
queenitee:

He didn't say money and sex ain't tangible, always read and understand please. What he meant was that if money and sex are the only tangible things you have to offer, which means they are tangible but there are other tangible things you should be able to offer in a relationship
Shut up
He Said and there is no other explanation to it.
You, what else have you ever offered in a relationship apart from sex?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Made-In-Warri Pre-Wedding Photos / Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? / Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.