Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (113543 Views)

Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly / Help! My Dad Is Too Stuck-up And Tight-up. / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by DMerciful(m): 6:56am On Mar 13, 2019
Rude to tell your woman to dress decently? You don't know that you'll also be the one to blamed if your wife is dressing amorously? Why are men becoming sisi?
MajorJeffery:
She is already getting attention from someone for her to be dressing like that and has now gotten the reason she has been looking for to make a move. Wait, you guys have a daughter? Is she your wife?
Never you dictate for someone especially in the area of dress code, it's rude.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Katier00(f): 8:29am On Mar 13, 2019
DMerciful:
You can see that your experience has made you sentimental. The Op said he repeatedly corrected her and after a little improvement she goes back. You need to understand there's a difference btw bf and husband. I myself do tell my wife few times to change her clothes while going out if I'm not comfortable with it, thank God my wife is quite respectful. A man said his wife wears clothes that are uncomfortably short, you a stranger is saying how short is short! Are you saying he doesn't know what he is saying. If a woman is not looking for market why the advertisement?
you don't seem to get me. The op didn't complain any other aspect of his wife's behavior except for her sudden change in dressing. You can't tag that act as been disrespectful. From the paintings of the op, we can't even tell if the woman is his wife or baby mama or you can't tell tell me she ran out of her husband's house because he scolded her about her dressing. All I'm saying is that the op's manner of approach was wrong, you can't give away your relationship because of this issue. He saw a picture on WhatsApp and that is it, she is shameless. Everyone here or most people here are clamoring he leaves her, haba. I have seen people that trys to control other people's lives because they feel they own them. he said because of this, he has refused her money. Understand where I am coming from, I might be wrong but most times, issues like this are borne out of mere insecurity. He went to get a girl from a so called Christian background thinking that is were he will get a "yes sir woman"

21 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Katier00(f): 8:35am On Mar 13, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
All the people saying there's someone else out there she's dressing up for, what's your problem? undecided

It's not everyone who dresses for someone else. Some of us dress up for our very own selves.

Now to the OP. First, of all, is this lady your wife or baby mama? You must know that you can't push an adult around. You can't scream down their heads in the name of telling them what to do... most often, such actions are counter-productive. You'd bring out a rebellious side in her. Saying it once, truly is enough... a few times is passable...but anything beyond that becomes downright over bearing.

As you said, she never used to dress like that before. Certain things, consciously or unconsciously are influencing this change. She's going through a phase... I was there at a time, too... if the dress is not above knee-length I won't wear it, even to the office... Lol. But I honestly wasn't doing it for anyone...I felt cool with myself. I didn't know the Holy Spirit had departed from me. grin cheesy It was just a transient mood, anyway. What your fair lady needs is loving admonishment, like an adult...not calling family meeting on her case! Haba! I'm sure the short things you're referring to are not overtly short. Check...perhaps her spiritual life is dwindling... perhaps she's trying to be more fashionable and she thinks skimpy is the way to go...

You've already registered that you don't appreciate the new style... let her be... she'll get tired and come around to being the girl she used to be.
may God bless you for this

7 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by zackon(m): 9:02am On Mar 13, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
What's stopping you from leaving??

help me ask am?

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by DMerciful(m): 9:34am On Mar 13, 2019
This is not a supremacy contest as a man holds the cards in a relationship! You think this is the only issue, of course there will be others but he can cope with those, this particular indecent dressing he cannot cope with. Why will a man be with a woman he cannot lead? If she cannot listen eventually he might leave and she can continue her indecent dressing but know that the headship of the family will never be in contention!
Katier00:
you don't seem to get me. The op didn't complain any other aspect of his wife's behavior except for her sudden change in dressing. You can't tag that act as been disrespectful. From the paintings of the op, we can't even tell if the woman is his wife or baby mama or you can't tell tell me she ran out of her husband's house because he scolded her about her dressing. All I'm saying is that the op's manner of approach was wrong, you can't give away your relationship because of this issue. He saw a picture on WhatsApp and that is it, she is shameless. Everyone here or most people here are clamoring he leaves her, haba. I have seen people that trys to control other people's lives because they feel they own them. he said because of this, he has refused her money. Understand where I am coming from, I might be wrong but most times, issues like this are borne out of mere insecurity. He went to get a girl from a so called Christian background thinking that is were he will get a "yes sir woman"

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Katier00(f): 9:42am On Mar 13, 2019
DMerciful:
This is not a supremacy contest as a man holds the cards in a relationship! You think this is the only issue, of course there will be others but he can cope with those, this particular indecent dressing he cannot cope with. Why will a man be with a woman he cannot lead? If she cannot listen eventually he might leave and she can continue her indecent dressing but know that the headship of the family will never be in contention!
nobody is arguing supremacy here. Since you don't understand my point of view no need to continue this discussion. Have a blessed day

11 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by badadvice(f): 9:52am On Mar 13, 2019
Personally, i'd rather and even demand my woman dress slutty when we're alone in the house.
Short gown, bum short, panties and bra or just panties without a bra etc ish.
But since op doesnt like that, i'll advise he dumps/divorces the lady.
A lady who doesnt dress the way her husbands demands deserves to be dumped/divorced regardless of how kind, loving, faithful, respectful, etc she is.

5 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 13, 2019
Katier00:
Op make I kukuma follow ask, is that all? You need to grow up. Is she disrespecting you? Is she wasteful or lazy or is she cheating on you or neglecting her duties as a mother and wife? Why are you creating problem were there is none. How short is the gown sef. How can you tell a woman you love that you are ashamed of her? I don't know for you ooo but my late father would say, as you makee your bed so you lie on it. No use your hand destroy the beautiful thing you have
but have you forgotten that the way you dress determine the way you will be addressed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by BlueAir: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2019
No offense op but ur partner is disgusting to me undecided. What's the essence of ur relationship of ur partner can't adjust to satisfy u

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by ghettochild4u(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2019
My brother.. Na u see Her.... Na u marry her.
Let me you. Nowadays, ladies stay religious is they can find a man..after marriage the go back to that lifestyle... Some will even back it up with... Pastor says we shd look sexy for our husbands... So intruders won't take our home...
Brother ur mistake was marrying this one outta religious consideration...
If she no go change den divorce her ooo...
And go marry deeper life member...
U knew what u wanted as a wife.... U didn't approach deeper life church...
See ehn... Don't be bringing this trivial family matter Here. Shows u can handle ur home...as a man. Shame on u....
Gerrarahere

6 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Katier00(f): 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2019
Oma307:

but have you forgotten that the way you dress determine the way you will be addressed
I didn't say indecent dressing is good but ending a relationship or marriage with an issue because of it? Is absurd

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by SapphireFort(f): 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
You didn't go about it the right way. If truly you love her,let it show even in the way you express your displeasure. Correct her in love and do not report her to anyone. It is not okay for you to expose your relationship to third party influence or withold gifts because you feel she has done something wrong

4 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Greatzeus(m): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
DMerciful:
You can see that your experience has made you sentimental. The Op said he repeatedly corrected her and after a little improvement she goes back. You need to understand there's a difference btw bf and husband. I myself do tell my wife few times to change her clothes while going out if I'm not comfortable with it, thank God my wife is quite respectful. A man said his wife wears clothes that are uncomfortably short, you a stranger is saying how short is short! Are you saying he doesn't know what he is saying. If a woman is not looking for market why the advertisement?
When a man talks you know,thank God we still have very few matured minds on Nairaland.

23 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Souqwaqif: 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
Thank you all for both destructive and constructive opinions and counsels.Through your advise I have been able to discuss with her dad,and discovered he was already aware,but kept mute till I called him this afternoon and he was very happy that I reported the matter to him,he assured me he will caution her daughter but advised me not to use such demeaning words"disappointed and ashamed of her daughter " due to her poor dressing.Tho I apologized to him(father).But I still insist that I was angry because she has to do the needful or live her life with whomever is making her dress in such manner even after I bought good cloths for her.Although the dad told me he spent some money on her all these while I have been mute and will still remain mute until the needful is done,I immediately refunded the money back to him.I really appreciate all your good counsels and insults from the small minds but only God knows my heart that I won't like my woman to dress like a harlot and if she is not ready to apologize and change to be a good model to our daughter then two captains can not be in a ship.Thanks

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Xisnin(m): 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
nuggarito:
This is why it's not advisable to marry girls that are too religious in the first place.
I think she wants to taste that part of her life she missed.
They are not married.
He calls her my woman, meaning baby mama.

4 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by bigtt76(f): 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
How old is she now? How old was she before you guy got married? undecided

Souqwaqif:
I Want The Best For Her But She Seems Not To Understand, Pls Advice Needed

Dear All, good evening.

When I first met my woman, I met her decently dressed, since she is from a Christian background, likewise my very self.

But as time goes on I discovered she puts on dresses that are either too tight or too short. I have corrected her in love several times and even reported to her parents, she adjusted for a while and continued again.

She even promised to stop such dresses because of our baby girl.

This time around she put on a very short gown that makes her look like a prostitute on her WhatsApp profile.

On seeing it, I replied that I am ashamed and disappointed in her and as a result I refuse giving her the money she demanded.

She knows why I was angry and why i made such comment and instead of her to apologize she told her mother that I said I was ashamed and disappointed in her, her mother called me to ask me why I said such, I explained to her that its because I have been correcting her on her dressing but this one was too bad, she said OK and that's all.

Its over 5 days now I have not heard any thing from her and her mum. So I just kept silent too because the last that happened I was the one that called for a meeting with her parents to sort it out.

This time around I may not do such again.

However, if there is a better way you can advise me on this I will appreciate. Since her dad may not be in the know.

Thanks
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by lexy2014: 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
Souqwaqif:
I Want The Best For Her But She Seems Not To Understand, Pls Advice Needed

Dear All, good evening.

When I first met my woman, I met her decently dressed, since she is from a Christian background, likewise my very self.

But as time goes on I discovered she puts on dresses that are either too tight or too short. I have corrected her in love several times and even reported to her parents, she adjusted for a while and continued again.

She even promised to stop such dresses because of our baby girl.

This time around she put on a very short gown that makes her look like a prostitute on her WhatsApp profile.

On seeing it, I replied that I am ashamed and disappointed in her and as a result I refuse giving her the money she demanded.

She knows why I was angry and why i made such comment and instead of her to apologize she told her mother that I said I was ashamed and disappointed in her, her mother called me to ask me why I said such, I explained to her that its because I have been correcting her on her dressing but this one was too bad, she said OK and that's all.

Its over 5 days now I have not heard any thing from her and her mum. So I just kept silent too because the last that happened I was the one that called for a meeting with her parents to sort it out.

This time around I may not do such again.

However, if there is a better way you can advise me on this I will appreciate. Since her dad may not be in the know.

Thanks

Pictures pls

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by olahpet777(m): 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
Spam us pictures plix. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by WADZAS: 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
Was this how you met her? If not, trail her when next she comes home.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by middlebelter(m): 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
if you are not married yet, please just walk away. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by yipata: 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
what signs? Uncle wants a girl that will do as she is told. And not someone who has her own mind in something's. So does covered cloth or big size cloths stop her from treating you bad or fornicating? Bros pls get ur motive and way of handling this right.

decatalyst:
Uncle, you never see your type of woman or the right family to marry into.

The signs are staring at you...use your head and not your heart.

I wish you the best of luck.

6 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Xisnin(m): 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
DMerciful:
Why are you supporting a bad thing? So you will disrespect your husband because you want to please other men literally? Or what does a married woman get from advertisement?
Op, there are many women looking for husband, look for one who will respect you!
They are not married. Even if they are, he can't control her dressing.
He should dump her and find a fully-dressed masquerade instead of disturbing the cyberspace.

7 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Quorax: 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
grayht:
The Lord is your strength bro.
grin. Angel Gabriel will help him
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by bmos(m): 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
Katier00:
Op make I kukuma follow ask, is that all? You need to grow up. Is she disrespecting you? Is she wasteful or lazy or is she cheating on you or neglecting her duties as a mother and wife? Why are you creating problem were there is none. How short is the gown sef. How can you tell a woman you love that you are ashamed of her? I don't know for you ooo but my late father would say, as you makee your bed so you lie on it. No use your hand destroy the beautiful thing you have

Birds of same feathers flapping her wings here. Olosho!!

11 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by fykes(m): 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
Worst mistake a man can make is to try to wife a ho

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by nicepoker101(m): 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
Katier00:
it's the lady that needs a lot of growing up. Stop supporting bad attitudes.

15 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by erico2k2(m): 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
Katier00:
nah boyfriend/girlfriend

3 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Smileatme: 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
Call her, sit her down and explain things to her again. Ask her why is is wearing such cloths. It might be she does not have self confidence ZX assure her of your love and let her know you prepare her in decent clothes. I wish you the best bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Ubdavis(m): 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
qwertyboss:

the mother will always support her daughter!
better to engage the Dad

Not always. But almost always....

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by mineyaks: 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
All the people saying there's someone else out there she's dressing up for, what's your problem? undecided

It's not everyone who dresses for someone else. Some of us dress up for our very own selves.

Now to the OP. First, of all, is this lady your wife or baby mama? You must know that you can't push an adult around. You can't scream down their heads in the name of telling them what to do... most often, such actions are counter-productive. You'd bring out a rebellious side in her. Saying it once, truly is enough... a few times is passable...but anything beyond that becomes downright over bearing.

As you said, she never used to dress like that before. Certain things, consciously or unconsciously are influencing this change. She's going through a phase... I was there at a time, too... if the dress is not above knee-length I won't wear it, even to the office... Lol. But I honestly wasn't doing it for anyone...I felt cool with myself. I didn't know the Holy Spirit had departed from me. grin cheesy It was just a transient mood, anyway. What your fair lady needs is loving admonishment, like an adult...not calling family meeting on her case! Haba! I'm sure the short things you're referring to are not overtly short. Check...perhaps her spiritual life is dwindling... perhaps she's trying to be more fashionable and she thinks skimpy is the way to go...

You've already registered that you don't appreciate the new style... let her be... she'll get tired and come around to being the girl she used to be.
Well Said........ please go back to your woman

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Mazulu: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
The Lagos International Food and Drinks Festival is about to go DOWN!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.