Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (114280 Views)

Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly / Help! My Dad Is Too Stuck-up And Tight-up. / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by kelitacliff(m): 7:49am On Mar 14, 2019
greatnaija01:

REMEMBER.......... NICE GUYS ALWAYS FINISH LAST.

Brotherly please kindly explain this part

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Daviduch19: 7:52am On Mar 14, 2019
Your cross bro
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 14, 2019
Divay22:

And if at the end nothing is fishy, she just wants a lil change of fashion?
An external force acted on her and that was what caused her change. Her change didn't just come out of her own accord. Let's be sincere we have all experienced this once in our life. The cause is always influenced by the society.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 14, 2019
ain't no b*itch try such rubbishness with me....

it's my WAY or the HIGHWAY!
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by repogirl(f): 7:57am On Mar 14, 2019
Does she need attention which you don't provide?
Also, what's short to you might be moderate to others.
In my experience though, these things are usually a phase, and will pass in no time. She will stop it when she has satisfied herself.

The problem arises when you make a big deal out of nothing.
Also, leave the parents out of these things and sort yourself adult to adult. Make compromises even.

3 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Rollitout: 8:01am On Mar 14, 2019
Someone is eyeing her at ur back....
She is ur property, u av the full right to protect her
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by mysteryman2014: 8:01am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
Op make I kukuma follow ask, is that all? You need to grow up. Is she disrespecting you? Is she wasteful or lazy or is she cheating on you or neglecting her duties as a mother and wife? Why are you creating problem were there is none. How short is the gown sef. How can you tell a woman you love that you are ashamed of her? I don't know for you ooo but my late father would say, as you makee your bed so you lie on it. No use your hand destroy the beautiful thing you have

This talk na wa o. Simple, the man wants his woman to be moderate in appearance like a prospective Christian wife.

Different strokes for different folks

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by wizkidblogger(f): 8:03am On Mar 14, 2019
You better find start finding someone else you will not be ashamed of and make this one your side chick. Life is too short ..
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by ericmor: 8:08am On Mar 14, 2019
Marry your own wife cus I think she’s not yours and next time use your brain and don’t be deceive
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by amazingspiderma: 8:09am On Mar 14, 2019
You said your woman, not your wife. She is trying to let you know that as long as you both are not married you are another option.
Beside, is it not better you see such changes now than later.
You acted immature for not giving her money because of her dressing. It is a sign you have issues letting go of things. That would scare any woman.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by farem: 8:10am On Mar 14, 2019
Souqwaqif:
I Want The Best For Her But She Seems Not To Understand, Pls Advice Needed

Dear All, good evening.

When I first met my woman, I met her decently dressed, since she is from a Christian background, likewise my very self.

But as time goes on I discovered she puts on dresses that are either too tight or too short. I have corrected her in love several times and even reported to her parents, she adjusted for a while and continued again.

She even promised to stop such dresses because of our baby girl.

This time around she put on a very short gown that makes her look like a prostitute on her WhatsApp profile.

On seeing it, I replied that I am ashamed and disappointed in her and as a result I refuse giving her the money she demanded.

She knows why I was angry and why i made such comment and instead of her to apologize she told her mother that I said I was ashamed and disappointed in her, her mother called me to ask me why I said such, I explained to her that its because I have been correcting her on her dressing but this one was too bad, she said OK and that's all.

Its over 5 days now I have not heard any thing from her and her mum. So I just kept silent too because the last that happened I was the one that called for a meeting with her parents to sort it out.

This time around I may not do such again.

However, if there is a better way you can advise me on this I will appreciate. Since her dad may not be in the know.

Thanks

Don't be deceived by the so called Christian outlook or background, the best way is to clandestingly check his or her close friends now (and in the past 5 years) and what are their interests. This is 90%+ error free
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by reesemachh(m): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
I didn't say so. The op should define short, how on earth do you know that she is dressing up for another man? There are thousands and one way, he could have corrected her without using those demeaning words. From experience jealous men don't like women to look good because in their tiny mind, the lady is doing it for a man. My ex told me that I should stop wearing trousers because it reveals my contours and attract men to me, so he won't take it. How can somebody think like that? I don't support bad thing but when you see a control insecured freak, you won't
need a magician to tell you that. No offense to the op

las las these are the women that will be attending vigil up and down looking for husband lmao.....i pity the man that endsul with this one. So in your mind you are wise? i just hope you will see a man that will walk you down the aisle with this mindset....hanty old woman
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by boomssey(f): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2019
DMerciful:
Why are you supporting a bad thing? So you will disrespect your husband because you want to please other men literally? Or what does a married woman get from advertisement?
Op, there are many women looking for husband, look for one who will respect you!
exactly my bro,haha! This is a bad thing ,no two words for it.fine she wears something too short or too tight but her husband doesn't like it and since her husband doesn't like it she has no other option than to stop wearing them.honestly speaking I didn't understand how some ladies think.

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Whois(m): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2019
Souqwaqif:
Thank you all for both destructive and constructive opinions and counsels.Through your advise I have been able to discuss with her dad,and discovered he was already aware,but kept mute till I called him this afternoon and he was very happy that I reported the matter to him,he assured me he will caution her daughter but advised me not to use such demeaning words"disappointed and ashamed of her daughter " due to her poor dressing.Tho I apologized to him(father).But I still insist that I was angry because she has to do the needful or live her life with whomever is making her dress in such manner even after I bought good cloths for her.Although the dad told me he spent some money on her all these while I have been mute and will still remain mute until the needful is done,I immediately refunded the money back to him.I really appreciate all your good counsels and insults from the small minds but only God knows my heart that I won't like my woman to dress like a harlot and if she is not ready to apologize and change to be a good model to our daughter then two captains can not be in a ship.Thanks

cheesy I think they're using you. You'll soon create another thread sha

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by correctyourself(m): 8:16am On Mar 14, 2019
Skmoda360:

Did you read the story at all.......? he is married to her and they had a daughter.. shocked shocked

show me where they mentioned married or my wife! read through again and from the comprehension you could understand that they are not living together. he called her my woman in other word girlfriend, this further shows that he just impregnated her and not married to her.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Katier00(f): 8:16am On Mar 14, 2019
reesemachh:

las las these are the women that will be attending vigil up and down looking for husband lmao.....i pity the man that endsul with this one. So in your mind you are wise? i just hope you will see a man that will walk you down the aisle with this mindset....hanty old woman
I'm married with two children, take your frustration else where. When eventually you get married, pls divorce your wife if she doesn't greet you in the morning
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by princfred(m): 8:16am On Mar 14, 2019
qwertyboss:

the mother will always support her daughter!
better to engage the Dad
Guy Guy Guy for 3 seconds i misunderstood that engage and took it literally imagine the astonishment.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by princfred(m): 8:17am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
I'm married with two children, take your frustration else where. When eventually you get married, pls divorce your wife if she doesn't greet you in the morning
grin shocked

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by boomssey(f): 8:18am On Mar 14, 2019
Seriously speaking I can't just believe what some ladies are saying here,its so uncalled for.if I was d guy I would just abadon her and take my child from her since her parents supports her. Good riddance to bad rubbish!

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Mbigtime: 8:22am On Mar 14, 2019
Too bad
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Skmoda360(m): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2019
correctyourself:

show me where they mentioned married or my wife! read through again and from the comprehension you could understand that they are not living together. he called her my woman in other word girlfriend, this further shows that he just impregnated her and not married to her.
from the look of things....he seems like someone that cannot type into details, so the story is sketchy and inconclusive....anyway you might be right sha

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Skmoda360(m): 8:27am On Mar 14, 2019
boomssey:
exactly my bro,haha! This is a bad thing ,no two words for it.fine she wears something too short or too tight but her husband doesn't like it and since her husband doesn't like it she has no other option than to stop wearing them.honestly speaking I didn't understand how some ladies think.
gbam, you get sense......

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by oliverano: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I'll advice u to involve the pastor and her family members. Use scissors to cut up the clothes.
No, he should involve the pope...pastor on top this minor matter...na wah ooo NaijaRians!!!
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by one4GOD(f): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2019
Souqwaqif:

Dear All, good evening.

When I first met my woman, I met her decently dressed, since she is from a Christian background, likewise my very self.

But as time goes on I discovered she puts on dresses that are either too tight or too short. I have corrected her in love several times and even reported to her parents, she adjusted for a while and continued again.

This time around she put on a very short gown that makes her look like a prostitute on her WhatsApp profile.

On seeing it, I replied that I am ashamed and disappointed in her and as a result I refuse giving her the money she demanded.

She knows why I was angry and why i made such comment and instead of her to apologize she told her mother that I said I was ashamed and disappointed in her, her mother called me to ask me why I said such, I explained to her that its because I have been correcting her on her dressing but this one was too bad, she said OK and that's all.

Its over 5 days now I have not heard any thing from her and her mum. So I just kept silent too because the last that happened I was the one that called for a meeting with her parents to sort it out.

However, if there is a better way you can advise me on this I will appreciate. Since her dad may not be in the know.

Thanks
your woman, I don't get it. is she a wife, girlfriend, baby mama or what. I hate it when guys refer to any of those as 'my woman' shows a lack of confidence to call her what she really is to you that is btw though. anyway since you said when you guys met she was dressing decently (to me this is relative sha) it could be that she started dressing otherwise to spite you so you can give way, she needs fresh air. so if you do not like her present way of dressing you better cut the relationship off now abeg and she will find someone who appreciate her and not her dressing.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2019
oliverano:

No, he should involve the pope...pastor on top this minor matter...na wah ooo NaijaRians!!!
So no one spotted that load of sarcasm Nawaooo
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by obailala(m): 8:37am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
Op make I kukuma follow ask, is that all? You need to grow up. Is she disrespecting you? Is she wasteful or lazy or is she cheating on you or neglecting her duties as a mother and wife? Why are you creating problem were there is none. How short is the gown sef. How can you tell a woman you love that you are ashamed of her? I don't know for you ooo but my late father would say, as you makee your bed so you lie on it. No use your hand destroy the beautiful thing you have
If he thinks her dressing is provocative, and he reasons with her to tone it down but she refuses, that is clearly disrespectful and such marriage definitely cannot last because this isnt where it will end.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by obailala(m): 8:41am On Mar 14, 2019
correctyourself:

Lol... There's nothing in that story that suggests that they arent married. Married people also refer to their spouses as 'my woman' or 'my man'.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by sheperfect(f): 8:41am On Mar 14, 2019
U said u both are from a Christian home nd yet u guys hav a baby together outside wedlock. I wonder d kind of Christianity u people practice. Now u don't like d way she dresses, Abeg Una matter no get ground
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by raphroye: 8:43am On Mar 14, 2019
Souqwaqif:

Dear All, good evening.

Thanks
Bros don't call for any peace talk, just maintain your lane. Am 100% sure she would come back anytime soon. Pack all the short clothes and burn them before she comes back. You need to handle her with strong hand

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by ushafe(m): 8:46am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:

If I may ask you, why do you dress decent on your
profile picture? With this your response I was expecting to see you indecent dress

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by castrol180(m): 8:46am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:

This is the most mumu and childish talk ever on this forum

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by fredylee: 8:47am On Mar 14, 2019
Souqwaqif:

Dear All, good evening.

Thanks

I do not want to spoil everyone's fun, but I have reason to doubt your story. This is because you have told quite a few stories here on nairaland from your profile, that sound a bit contradicting. You had posted "How do I check if my little daughter is being manipulated", "Help, my wife does not pick my calls" etc. On the second referenced post, you talked about your kids...on your current post, you are speaking about your only baby girl!

Please, which is to be believed?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.