Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. (10550 Views)

WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin / 5 Physical Qualities In Girls Men Find Attractive / 4 Things You Should Know About Your Future Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Konquest: 12:50am On Mar 26, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Firstly, what is you don't vibe with high maintenance chicks within your boundaries?

Secondly, There was no make up.
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
I don't vibe with flash-in-the-pan, high-maintenance chicks
within my boundaries... but there's more.

@UyaiIncomparabl

1. UNINTELLIGENT females who are ONLY after VERY EXPENSIVE
things!

2. Second, I know you didn't use make-up in your profile pic... I
was only commenting in the P.S. section about the fact that you look
younger because of the EFFECT of the lack of make-up. Make-ups
make younger looking women look more mature... but the lack of
make-up makes women look a lot younger. That's the point I was
trying to pass on to you in the Post Script of my last post to you.

3 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
agbonkamen:
21 preferable grin
21cm abi 21 inches
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:57am On Mar 27, 2019
Konquest:

^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^

@UyaiIncomparabl

1. UNINTELLIGENT females who are ONLY after VERY EXPENSIVE
things!

2. Second, I know you didn't use make-up in your profile pic... I
was only commenting in the P.S. section about the fact that you look
younger because of the EFFECT of the lack of make-up. Make-ups
make younger looking women look more mature... but the lack of
make-up makes women look a lot younger. That's the point I was
trying to pass on to you in the Post Script of my last post to you.

Gotcha!

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by agbonkamen(f): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
kelvinrhs:

21cm abi 21 inches
inches
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by CheedyJ(m): 10:49am On Mar 29, 2019
funmisticqueen:
stupidity is obvious to everyone but the person affected. Sorry for quoting you....peace.
I pity d unfortunate guy DAT wud eventually end up with a bimbo like u...dumbass

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
CheedyJ:

I pity d unfortunate guy DAT wud eventually end up with a bimbo like u...dumbass
I also pity the unfortunate lady that ends up giving birth to children for a man-child like you. Grow up loser
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by CheedyJ(m): 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I also pity the unfortunate lady that ends up giving birth to children for a man-child like you. Grow up loser
She's in severe pains,e pain u abi,eyah! Kpelle..anyways,I apologize not for being wrong but for trading words with a lady...be a gud gal & learn not to always insult ur elders...peace

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Wuraola01(f): 3:18am On Apr 03, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I want a partner like :
MariaLavina
Lightqueen
Wuraola01
MannieA
Tamarapetty all combinedwink

Awww kiss cheesy

My head's is growing big, lol grin
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by MoonWater: 3:50am On Apr 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I thought someone told you on Sunday to learn to ignore some posts. You don't throw stones at every dog barking if you want to get to where you are going to.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:02am On Apr 03, 2019
Wuraola01:

Awww kiss cheesy

My head's is growing big, lol grin
grin
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 03, 2019
agbonkamen:
inches
You are been sarcastic

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered / Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! / Guys Please Answer This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.