Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. (10564 Views)

WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin / 5 Physical Qualities In Girls Men Find Attractive / 4 Things You Should Know About Your Future Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Kingbones(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Why should I focus my search on physical attributes which of course are transient and just by walking down the road, I get to see another better definition of what I think is perfect. Just don't be ugly, and be tall. Dark skin preferably.

Lasting attributes will attract and keep me. Thus;
1. Extremely caring. I love a man who adores me.
2. Should be confident. Not opinionated. I'm opinionated and can't bear to have a house of arguments and fights.
3. Should be a listener (An attentive one).
4. Domesticated. Don't just sit there and be forming macho around the house.
5. Hard working, have a great sense of purpose, not docile, understands sarcasm, be willing to accept constructive criticisms, and corrections. Should be willing to sacrifice for oneself and another. Be supportive. I love team work.
6. I detest forgetful men. Should be Honest, truthful and upright in all his deeds even if it means hurting me with the truth. I detest cheats. Loyalty is key.
7. Should be a leader and not bossy. They're two different things.
8. Must be Eloquent (no bleeped up accents), and highly intelligent than me. Being street smart is a PLUS.
9. Shouldn't be religious. Just be upright.
10. Have a life.
11. Don't be CHOLERIC please, I hate them.
12. Be mysterious, like me.
13. I don't want a traditional man.
14. Should be financially stable, not necessarily wealthy. If he's wealthy, fine then.
15. Tolerant. Tolerant. Tolerant. Be calm and collected, I'm very stubborn.
16. Neatness is key. I'm a neat freak and can't bear to have you ruin my sanity.
17. Should be good in bed. wink

I can go on and on, but these are fair and not demanding, and in return, I'll give you the world.
Lmao..see list

For only one guy undecided

6 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Kingbones(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
*Tall
*Fair
*Bearded
*No receding hairline
*sizeable nipples
*Sizeable Schlong
*Dimples
*Sizeable Azz
*Good Dentition.

Answered op's question to d book.

Lol...see mouth

4 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
Kingbones:

Lmao..see list

For only one guy undecided

Sure? Do you possess the qualities?
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
JoeMaddog:
I don't know. I can recall events of when I was still a child. People close to me are amazed at this. I find it very hard to recall people's name...I have to see you everyday before I can master your name.

Wow. Quite impressive. I can recall events of when I was still a new born.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by flokii: 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
Tall and sexy with good diction is a deal maker for me..

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by JoeMaddog: 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Amazing, isn't it?
You can work on your stubbornness I believe cheesy
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
JoeMaddog:
Amazing, isn't it?
You can work on your stubbornness I believe cheesy

Really? But how?
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by JoeMaddog: 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Really? But how?
By believing you can't always be right. There are several perspectives to every issue.
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
JoeMaddog:
By believing you can't always be right. There are several perspectives to every issue.

Intelligent approach. smiley

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Splinz(m): 12:42am On Mar 17, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

...I can go on and on, but these are fair and not demanding, and in return, I'll give you the world.

shocked shocked

Just when I thought I stood a chance. And now, I've realized that I never tick any of the boxes.

Well...

I cannot coman kee myself. Mbok I'm not doing again.
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Kingbones(m): 1:17am On Mar 17, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Sure? Do you possess the qualities?
Well..let me check

1.I'm not that tall but im damn sure that I'm taller than you grin

2.I'm not that extremely caring.. Infact I've been told I only care about them when it comes down to the issue of sex undecided..

3.Sarcasm grin..hehe I'll probably frustrate you with my sarcasms

4.I think every leader is bossy..so I don't really get your point..btw,all men like to be bossy even if they don't show it

5.Tolerance grin....hmmn Ive got a great deal of tolerance...infact you might think I don't care to an extent
...but at times I can be so fvcking stubborn angry..and I mean it

6.Neatness undecided..on a scale of 1-100...I think I'll be at 15%...no more than that..I can't fake it..no matter how hard I try
embarassed
7.Bedmatic skills... ;Done of my professional skills...3hrs..long schlong ...great mouth action grin.. Btw,I might introduce you to some ancient Egyptian styles in bed..trust me...you'll love it wink

8.financial stable... We're are getting there...just a matter of time grin

9.did I forget to mention.. I can be rude at times..can't help it.. Its in my DNA undecided

10.lest I forget.. Listener..I'll probably listen to you maybe 20% of your problems.. After that I might just be staring at you looking for a way to slide my hands under ya laps..I'm a nymphomaniac ...the male version undecided

11.I can take a bullet for you grin..but only one angry

With this few points of mine...will you still accept me as a possible partner grin
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 17, 2019
Kingbones:

Lol...see mouth

Would u have preferred I put Ugly, pimpled face, body odour, short, bow leg? I'll always wish the best for myself o. I don't know y u pained though.
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
You're below the standard. Try up your game abeg.

Kingbones:

Well..let me check

1.I'm not that tall but im damn sure that I'm taller than you grin

2.I'm not that extremely caring.. Infact I've been told I only care about them when it comes down to the issue of sex undecided..

3.Sarcasm grin..hehe I'll probably frustrate you with my sarcasms

4.I think every leader is bossy..so I don't really get your point..btw,all men like to be bossy even if they don't show it

5.Tolerance grin....hmmn Ive got a great deal of tolerance...infact you might think I don't care to an extent
...but at times I can be so fvcking stubborn angry..and I mean it

6.Neatness undecided..on a scale of 1-100...I think I'll be at 15%...no more than that..I can't fake it..no matter how hard I try
embarassed
7.Bedmatic skills... ;Done of my professional skills...3hrs..long schlong ...great mouth action grin.. Btw,I might introduce you to some ancient Egyptian styles in bed..trust me...you'll love it wink

8.financial stable... We're are getting there...just a matter of time grin

9.did I forget to mention.. I can be rude at times..can't help it.. Its in my DNA undecided

10.lest I forget.. Listener..I'll probably listen to you maybe 20% of your problems.. After that I might just be staring at you looking for a way to slide my hands under ya laps..I'm a nymphomaniac ...the male version undecided

11.I can take a bullet for you grin..but only one angry

With this few points of mine...will you still accept me as a possible partner grin
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
Splinz:

shocked shocked

Just when I thought I stood a chance. And now, I've realized that I never tick any of the boxes.

Well...

I cannot coman kee myself. Mbok I'm not doing again.

Mbok, no do again. I no want sef. grin
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by franchasng: 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
99% of guys = big ass

99% of ladies = fat wallet

That's all lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by badadvice(f): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

udonminit!!

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by NNAMDIII(m): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
MariaLavina:
Only you? shocked shocked shocked

You can't find all these personalities in one person. Expect if there is a common trait among these monikers you mentioned that you are referring to. tongue
Are you the one in your dp?
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
badadvice:

udonminit!!

grin
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Splinz(m): 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Mbok, no do again. I no want sef. grin

cheesy cheesy

I wee not cry sha. I'm a great man of faith so I'd take it by faith... grin
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Kingbones(m): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
You're below the standard. Try up your game abeg.

angry undecided
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Konquest: 1:25am On Mar 23, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Why should I focus my search on physical attributes which of course are transient and just by walking down the road, I get to see another better definition of what I think is perfect. Just don't be ugly, and be tall. Dark skin preferably.

2. Should be confident. Not opinionated. I'm opinionated and can't bear to have a house of arguments and fights.
5. Hard working, have a great sense of purpose, not docile, understands sarcasm, be willing to accept constructive criticisms, and corrections. Should be willing to sacrifice for oneself and another. Be supportive. I love team work.
6. I detest forgetful men. Should be Honest, truthful and upright in all his deeds even if it means hurting me with the truth. I detest cheats. Loyalty is key.
8. Must be Eloquent (no bleeped up accents), and highly intelligent than me. Being street smart is a PLUS.
10. Have a life.
14. Should be financially stable, not necessarily wealthy. If he's wealthy, fine then.
16. Neatness is key. I'm a neat freak and can't bear to have you ruin my sanity.

I can go on and on, but these are fair and not demanding, and in return, I'll give you the world.
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
This is FAIR enough for any man to achieve... just make sure you
bring something to the TABLE as well... such as knowing how to
cook. MOST women do not like to cook... they just pretend. grin

Also do not try to CHANGE a man after marriage.
Backfires always...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by iyayip(m): 1:46am On Mar 23, 2019
agbonkamen:
I want him endowed down there grin
later you will start complaining
never take women words seriously
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:05am On Mar 23, 2019
Konquest:

^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
This is FAIR enough for any man to achieve... just make sure you
bring something to the TABLE as well... such as knowing how to
cook. MOST women do not like to cook... they just pretend. grin

Also do not try to CHANGE a man after marriage.
Backfires always...

Thank God you said it's fair enough. Atleast I didn't ask for too much. Yes, I can bring lots to the table, depends on what he wants. Cooking? Arrgh. It's tedious, let me be truthful. Doesn't mean I cannot cook.

So what're the qualities you seek in a woman?

I don't try to change people.

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by gentleibraheem(m): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2019
*Sex like a IndecentStar, high sex drive
*Real big ass, don't mind a sizeable breasties
*Very intelligent, a great IQ
*Damn religious, for my children at least
*Good cook
*Supportive and motivating
*Fastidious and smart
*Introverted, but soo open minded with me alone
*No much friends, 0 friends if possible�

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by agbonkamen(f): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
iyayip:

later you will start complaining
never take women words seriously
grin
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Got your point first hand. Blind indolence is quite different from actually being God fearing, basically the latter speaks more about one's vertical relationship without being hypocritical about it. It is therefore in real essence the opposite if it has publicity connotation, eye service and hypocrisy, bottom line, it's mostly preferable to have someone who is indeed God-fearing, in truth and in spirit anchored strictly on intuition.
The most sensible post I've read here cool

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
Satan66:

SHUT UP
the most developed nation in the world has a population of 99% atheist
Our disgusting religious country owes them billions of dollars.
Guess who?
CHINA
god isn't real
Be sensible...
God doesn't segregate when it comes to rewarding people with the results of good effort and hardwork!! Whether China is God-fearing or not, God will not stop their development!! Why?? Because he naturally rewards people's efforts, whether they are his children or not!!
Follow the natural principles that lead to success and you will be successful...
Whether you are Christian or not!!
So not being God-fearing and successful doesn't suggest that God is unreal!!

3 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by gentlegenius(m): 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

10. Have a life.

Uyai... After carefully going through this list, I must tell you sincerely that you'll hardly meet a man with all these attributes, not because these things are hard to practice, but because only men with high self discipline will poses all these... And such men are few.
I am naturally a self disciplined person, so I have all these attributes by default. But if you give me the whole world, I'll reject it, because all I want from a woman is a humble and sincere heart.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
gentlegenius:

Uyai... After carefully going through this list, I must tell you sincerely that you'll hardly meet a man with all these attributes, not because these things are hard to practice, but because only men with high self discipline will poses all these... And such men are few.
I am naturally a self disciplined person, so I have all these attributes by default. But if you give me the whole world, I'll reject it, because all I want from a woman is a humble and sincere heart.

LOL. Na those high self disciplined men na him I dey find so. And na that few wey be like you dey always tickle my fancy. When I wrote 'I'll give you the world', I never meant material things, I talked about submitting myself to his dominion 100%.
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by sacx: 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

10. Have a life.

Oh boy shocked

You've asked a difficult thing my daughter. Howbeit, it can be done. But first, you will have to provide mobilisation fund for seven fair virgins to transcend the height of mountains and scale over valleys, into the depths of Argungun forest and summon him from the land of the spirits grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by CheedyJ(m): 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
funmisticqueen:
1. Must be mature, maybe a little older.
2. Must be masculine, visionary and assertive.
3. Must be wealthy and abroad based.
4. Must know how to treat a woman.
5. Must have strong family values
6. Must be a critical thinker and not religious.
Never knew being based abroad is a physical feature oo..u are indeed a critical thinker.
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

10. Have a life.

Now i know that u dont want to get married

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How many times shd married couples have sex in a week? / She Does Not Pick My Call / Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.