Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. (10558 Views)

WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin / 5 Physical Qualities In Girls Men Find Attractive / 4 Things You Should Know About Your Future Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Zainabhamzat20(f): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
*Tall *Fair *Bearded *No receding hairline *sizeable nipples *Sizeable Schlong *Dimples *Sizeable Azz *Good Dentition.

Answered op's question to d book.

u really did,wish u luck
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2019
futurist369:
she has the right to air her opinion even though she digressed from the main topic......
Sorry I didn't pin it to her. Everyone digressed from the main question.
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Sorry I didn't pin it to her. Everyone digressed from the main question.
no qualms
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 14, 2019
oboy81:

I want your former picture Joor cry
Happy birthday to you as you turn 38 today. Send your number lemme send u airtime. Atleast u can call Dem side chics of urs grin
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Zainabhamzat20(f): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2019
oboy81:

You Know with all the Shiit that Goes On in this Godforsaken mistaken entity Called a Country namely Rape, Murder, Scamming, failed Ministries, woefully terrible Health care system Poverty, Unemployment, Police and military Brutality, thuggery, Iberiberism etc
you would think its Citizens would have at least a Tiny bit of common Sense But we even dumber Than our Western Counterparts who Be enjoying life
Just take a Look at the Stupid Fvckery Shiits this OP pasted Here angry
Like wow! Men I sorry for your Family and Generation cos this Is Obviously a biological and genetic problem *spits* angry
Are u done I guess so , I don't give a damn about wat u think about my post.

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2019
I'm more interested in character traits.

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by oboy81: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2019
Zainabhamzat20:
Are u done I guess so , I don't give a damn about wat u think about my post.
Fvck you Bitch!
I'm saying the truth and You Know it! angry
Continue Sucking Dick You will never Find True Love angry
Dumb bitch! *spits*
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Melonny(m): 11:20am On Mar 14, 2019
No fat, everything small.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by oboy81: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Happy birthday to you as you turn 38 today. Send your number lemme send u airtime. Atleast u can call Dem side chics of urs grin
I'm actually 34 but i want money instead Thank You
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Zainabhamzat20(f): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2019
oboy81:
Fvck you Bitch! I'm saying the truth and You Know it! angry Continue Sucking Dick You will never Find True Love angry Dumb bitch! *spits*
troll
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 14, 2019
oboy81:

I'm actually 34 but i want money instead Thank You
Aaawwww smiley That's great. Oya come collect and buy beer for yourself. Besides be a gentleman, why such attack?
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Yide10(f): 11:41am On Mar 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
D op asked a simple question about physical attributes. I don't know y Nigerians cant keep to simple instructions.
@futurist369, tnx so much, how I wish NL has a kiss or love emoji ...seun, can u see I can't kiss some1 on NL nowgrin

@NwanyiAwkaetiti, we aren't writing exam here, are we? The Op clarified her intention by stating "who knows you might get a match"... That's to show y we need to b open here...She is definitely talking about those things that cud bring " first" impression (which might not necessarily be physical) not every1 is usually after physical attributes at first dear, n amg the comments av read so far, I, MissRaine69 n Uyailncomparabl made it clear in our replies that we are not after that. Guess d " simple instruction" tin sud go to those who failed to elaborate.

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Filmitng: 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
hi chats me up or call me on whatsapp 08105856210
agbonkamen:
I want him endowed down there grin
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Filmitng: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
i'm real me and i want her to be smart, Intelligent and hot sexy best companion friendly social and best cooker of my time because i can eat for africa because i love to do that thing i cook too ooo

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by JoeMaddog: 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Why should I focus my search on physical attributes which of course are transient and just by walking down the road, I get to see another better definition of what I think is perfect. Just don't be ugly, and be tall. Dark skin preferably.

Lasting attributes will attract and keep me. Thus;
1. Extremely caring. I love a man who adores me.
2. Should be confident. Not opinionated. I'm opinionated and can't bear to have a house of arguments and fights.
3. Should be a listener (An attentive one).
4. Domesticated. Don't just sit there and be forming macho around the house.
5. Hard working, have a great sense of purpose, not docile, understands sarcasm, be willing to accept constructive criticisms, and corrections. Should be willing to sacrifice for oneself and another. Be supportive. I love team work.
6. I detest forgetful men. Should be Honest, truthful and upright in all his deeds even if it means hurting me with the truth. I detest cheats. Loyalty is key.
7. Should be a leader and not bossy. They're two different things.
8. Must be Eloquent (no bleeped up accents), and highly intelligent than me. Being street smart is a PLUS.
9. Shouldn't be religious. Just be upright.
10. Have a life.
11. Don't be CHOLERIC please, I hate them.
12. Be mysterious, like me.
13. I don't want a traditional man.
14. Be financially stable, not wealthy.
15. Tolerant. Tolerant. Tolerant. Be calm and collected, I'm very stubborn.
16. Neatness is key. I'm a neat freak and can't bear to have you ruin my sanity.
17. Should be good in bed. wink

I can go on and on, but these are fair and not demanding, and in return, I'll give you the world.
I was about saying you got your wish, then I remembered I am so forgetful, especially names. And I'm the most stubborn person I have ever met.

So, good luck in your search.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by tosyne2much(m): 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
funmisticqueen:
1. Must be mature, maybe a little older.
2. Must be masculine, visionary and assertive.
3. Must be wealthy and abroad based
4. Must know how to treat a woman.
5. Must have strong family values
6. Must be a critical thinker and not religious.
Funmi, I dey here nah tongue
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by kalu61(m): 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Why should I focus my search on physical attributes which of course are transient and just by walking down the road, I get to see another better definition of what I think is perfect. Just don't be ugly, and be tall. Dark skin preferably.

2. Should be confident. Not opinionated. I'm opinionated and can't bear to have a house of arguments and fights.
5. Hard working, have a great sense of purpose, not docile, understands sarcasm, be willing to accept constructive criticisms, and corrections. Should be willing to sacrifice for oneself and another. Be supportive. I love team work.
6. I detest forgetful men. Should be Honest, truthful and upright in all his deeds even if it means hurting me with the truth. I detest cheats. Loyalty is key.
8. Must be Eloquent (no bleeped up accents), and highly intelligent than me. Being street smart is a PLUS.
10. Have a life.
16. Neatness is key. I'm a neat freak and can't bear to have you ruin my sanity.

I can go on and on, but these are fair and not demanding, and in return, I'll give you the world.
only you want weti de this list and you come put etc.
Honestly, you can hardly find all these attributes in one man. Just pray to marry your husband

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
Darkseid:

Men with these kind of qualities are usually down the food chain, ladies only want them online and not in reality.

LOL. Down the food chain you say?

That's for other ladies. I want one and will ADORE him. smiley
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
kalu61:

speechless

Those are must have qualities, atleast should mark 90 percent. Never settle for less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
JoeMaddog:

I was about saying you got your wish, then I remembered I am so forgetful, especially names. And I'm the most stubborn person I have ever met.

So, good luck in your search.

Nah. Two opinionated people can't work together. There will always be friction.

And why're you forgetful?
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
kalu61:

Honestly, you can hardly find all these attributes in one man. Just pray to marry your husband

False. I can find and even surpass, because they are not demanding.
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by kalu61(m): 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Those are must have qualities, atleast should mark 90 percent. Never settle for less.
there are things you will not understand as about men unless you are one.

Don't place high standard for your type of man. Just wish abi pray for your man. When you fall in love to examine all these qualities. Love go don blind everything. No bi love again

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by FortuneDeGreat(m): 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
MissRaine69:
Physical qualities? That does nothing for me
Nothing is more off putting than a ripped man who is dumb asf! This is what works for me!
1.The ability to have an intelligent conversation
2.Reads books and newspapers ( electronic is fine but NL is not part of that list)
3.Open minded regarding cultures, food and other societies that exist
4.Not God fearing -
5.Confident and understands sarcasm
6.Ambitious with purpose
7.supportive without feeling threatened
8.Assertive without being chauvinistic sometimes I do need to be told no as I do function a little differently
Above all high drive and be good in the sack
Please can you retweet I mean throw more light on #4, seems you're totally on the opposite side of what average Nigerian lady craves for. undecided undecided :-
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by tosyne2much(m): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hmm
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by tosyne2much(m): 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
kalu61:

there are things you will not understand as about men unless you are one.

Don't place high standard for your type of man. Just wish abi pray for your man. When you fall in love to examine all these qualities. Love go don blind everything. No bi love again
Don't mind all these high demanding ladies you see on Nairaland, most of them will end up settling for less.

It will be very hard to find a man that will stick to her because there will always be conflicts. The reason is because she's opinionated and a perfectionist. One of those red flag traits of a woman. Kindly go through her comment again and see all the qualities she wants in a single man

Honestly it's not easy dating a perfectionist and an opinionated woman because you will have to tolerate a lot of bullshit and they can notorious.. I know what I'm saying

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Omoluabi16(m): 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
Tall. Busty. Have a good diction. Good humour. Must understand sarcasm. Must always wear light make up. Reserved.

4 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by FortuneDeGreat(m): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

10. Have a life.

Your wishes are way too many, don't be surprised if get less than 20% of all these in your future husband, being greedy is being ungrateful, God hate high demanding fellows like you, you neither possess nor have acquired half of those qualities you're asking for. What justified your demands?

8 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Boxer007(m): 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
Zainabhamzat20:
ladies and gentle men start describing ,who knows you might get a match...

Manly like Mrbolt or Revolva

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by raymi: 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
Not God fearing, not religious etc. Really? Without the fear of God, how are humans supposed to be in check spiritually and morally? It's akin to saying no fear of the law/government in the physical sense. Ladies, be careful what you wish for....The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by MissRaine69(f): 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
Yide10:
@futurist369, tnx so much, how I wish NL has a kiss or love emoji ...seun, can u see I can't kiss some1 on NL nowgrin

@NwanyiAwkaetiti, we aren't writing exam here, are we? The Op clarified her intention by stating "who knows you might get a match"... That's to show y we need to b open here...She is definitely talking about those things that cud bring " first" impression (which might not necessarily be physical) not every1 is usually after physical attributes at first dear, n amg the comments av read so far, I, MissRaine69 n Uyailncomparabl made it clear in our replies that we are not after that. Guess d " simple instruction" tin sud go to those who failed to elaborate.
Could have not said it better myself!

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by JoeMaddog: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Nah. Two opinionated people can't work together. There will always be friction.

And why're you forgetful?
I don't know. I can recall events of when I was still a child. People close to me are amazed at this. I find it very hard to recall people's name...I have to see you everyday before I can master your name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested / Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men / 20 Naughty Facts About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.