Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. (10555 Views)

WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin / 5 Physical Qualities In Girls Men Find Attractive / 4 Things You Should Know About Your Future Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by abiolamitodun(m): 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
[quote author=Yide10 post=76627943]thats y i get scared of looking at the mirror

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Evalove77(m): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
agbonkamen:
I want him endowed down there grin
bad girl
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Evalove77(m): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
Yide10:
Physical quality? As for me, that is the last tin to even consider.

I just want a man who is not opinionated, who is not selfish, who understand that marriage is about companionship, partnership, friendship and teamwork. A man who will not see me as "Slave" but a best friend, he sud be industrious as well and will be happy to see his wife progressing.

I bet, that kinda man is scarce in this society.

Physical attraction counts but he mustn't be the most handsome man in the world.
then, take hold of me sharply sharply

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Evalove77(m): 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
Evalove77:
Evalove77:
UyaiIncomparabl:
Why should I focus my search on physical attributes which of course are transient and just by walking down the road, I get to see another better definition of what I think is perfect. Just don't be ugly, and be tall. Dark skin preferably.

Lasting attributes will attract and keep me. Thus;
1. Extremely caring. I love a man who adores me.
2. Should be confident. Not opinionated. I'm opinionated and can't bear to have a house of arguments and fights.
3. Should be a listener (An attentive one).
4. Domesticated. Don't just sit there and be forming macho around the house.
5. Hard working, have a great sense of purpose, not docile, understands sarcasm, be willing to accept constructive criticisms, and corrections. Should be willing to sacrifice for oneself and another. Be supportive. I love team work.
6. I detest forgetful men. Should be Honest, truthful and upright in all his deeds even if it means hurting me with the truth. I detest cheats. Loyalty is key.
7. Should be a leader and not bossy. They're two different things.
8. Must be Eloquent (no bleeped up accents), and highly intelligent than me. Being street smart is a PLUS.
9. Shouldn't be religious. Just be upright.
10. Have a life.
11. Don't be CHOLERIC please, I hate them.
12. Be mysterious, like me.
13. I don't want a traditional man.
14. Be financially stable, not wealthy.
15. Tolerant. Tolerant. Tolerant. Be calm and collected, I'm very stubborn.
16. Neatness is key. I'm a neat freak and can't bear to have you ruin my sanity.
17. Should be good in bed. wink

I can go on and on, but these are fair and not demanding, and in return, I'll give you the world.
then, u don't have a problem. D dude is here. In fact, ur prayer has bn answered
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Evalove77(m): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
funmisticqueen:
1. Must be mature, maybe a little older.
2. Must be masculine, visionary and assertive.
3. Must be wealthy and abroad based.
4. Must know how to treat a woman.
5. Must have strong family values
6. Must be a critical thinker and not religious.
a capital Gold Digger

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by MissRaine69(f): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Please can you retweet I mean throw more light on #4, seems you're totally on the opposite side of what average Nigerian lady craves for. undecided undecided :-
Anyone who professes to be “God fearing” is the exact opposite from experience.
A person will have a good heart, be kind and respectful without necessarily being “ God fearing”. I am not ultra religious nor am I a fanatic I have my faith yes, so it would make sense to be affiliated with someone who does not believe in everything without questions or challenging that belief .They need to be be open minded. About life, most “God fearing” people are not. Slight generalisation perhaps but you get my point yes?

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by FortuneDeGreat(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
MissRaine69:

Anyone who professes to be “God fearing” is the exact opposite from experience.
A person will have a good heart, be kind and respectful without necessarily being “ God fearing”. I am not ultra religious nor am I a fanatic I have my faith yes, so it would make sense to be affiliated with someone who does not believe in everything without questions or challenging that belief .They need to be be open minded. About life, most “God fearing” people are not. Slight generalisation perhaps but you get my point yes?
Got your point first hand. Blind indolence is quite different from actually being God fearing, basically the latter speaks more about one's vertical relationship without being hypocritical about it. It is therefore in real essence the opposite if it has publicity connotation, eye service and hypocrisy, bottom line, it's mostly preferable to have someone who is indeed God-fearing, in truth and in spirit anchored strictly on intuition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by onuku: 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
MissRaine69:
Physical qualities? That does nothing for me
Nothing is more off putting than a ripped man who is dumb asf! This is what works for me!
1.The ability to have an intelligent conversation
2.Reads books and newspapers ( electronic is fine but NL is not part of that list)
3.Open minded regarding cultures, food and other societies that exist
4.Not God fearing -
5.Confident and understands sarcasm
6.Ambitious with purpose
7.supportive without feeling threatened
8.Assertive without being chauvinistic sometimes I do need to be told no as I do function a little differently
Above all high drive and be good in the sack

What do you mean by "Above all high drive and be good in the sack"
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by olawaleseun(m): 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
Not interested much in physical attributes actually... All I want is a Religious and a Reserved Person of Yoruba ethnicity like Myself, Gaskiya...

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Satan66(m): 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
MissRaine69:
Physical qualities? That does nothing for me
Nothing is more off putting than a ripped man who is dumb asf! This is what works for me!
1.The ability to have an intelligent conversation
2.Reads books and newspapers ( electronic is fine but NL is not part of that list)
3.Open minded regarding cultures, food and other societies that exist
4.Not God fearing -
5.Confident and understands sarcasm
6.Ambitious with purpose
7.supportive without feeling threatened
8.Assertive without being chauvinistic sometimes I do need to be told no as I do function a little differently
Above all high drive and be good in the sack
For the first time in my life.
Am impressed by a Nigerian woman!
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Satan66(m): 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
funmisticqueen:
1. Must be mature, maybe a little older.
2. Must be masculine, visionary and assertive.
3. Must be wealthy and abroad based.
4. Must know how to treat a woman.
5. Must have strong family values
6. Must be a critical thinker and not religious.
When will you stop being a gold digger undecided
Are your parents wealthy, Just wait till when you're 50 then even an okoda man will fit you

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by MissRaine69(f): 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
onuku:

What do you mean by "Above all high drive and be good in the sack"
High sex drive and be able to match that.

4 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by MissRaine69(f): 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
Satan66:

For the first time in my life.
Am impressed by a Nigerian woman!
Thank you
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Satan66(m): 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
raymi:
Not God fearing, not religious etc. Really? Without the fear of God, how are humans supposed to be in check spiritually and morally? It's akin to saying no fear of the law/government in the physical sense. Ladies, be careful what you wish for....The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom
SHUT UP
the most developed nation in the world has a population of 99% atheist
Our disgusting religious country owes them billions of dollars.
Guess who?
CHINA
god isn't real

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Satan66(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
MissRaine69:

Thank you
Am not a model or anything but I fit those qualities.
We could chat one WhatsApp if you want.
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
MissRaine69:

High sex drive and be able to match that.
I Love Thisgringrin
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
Auladimeji2:
Wetin you go bring come marriage
it's none of your business sinc you dont qualify
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
Satan66:

When will you stop being a gold digger undecided
Are your parents wealthy, Just wait till when you're 50 then even an okoda man will fit you
1. I will never stop bring a golddigger till i breathe my last.
2. Yes they are wealthy, doesnt mean they will feed the broke mumu you want me to settle for.
3. I will rather die single and adopt than settle for less. I dig for men with gold after all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
Evalove77:
a capital Gold Digger
thaanks for the compliment, cheesy being one seperates the wheat from the chaff
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
tosyne2much:
Funmi, I dey here nah tongue
if a man has all the things and does not have that no 3 you cancelled then that is a red flag that his actions dont match his words.
But thanks for the offer grin cheesy
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by GiantParrot(m): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I can go on and on, but these are fair and not demanding, and in return, I'll give you the world.

This piqued my curiosity. On number 14, do you mean financially stable but not necessarily wealthy? Or you actually mean "not wealthy" as you wrote it. If it is the latter, may I ask what you have against wealthy men?

What exactly do you mean by "I'll give you the world"?
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by NNAMDIII(m): 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
Yide10:
Physical quality? As for me, that is the last tin to even consider.

I just want a man who is not opinionated, who is not selfish, who understand that marriage is about companionship, partnership, friendship and teamwork. A man who will not see me as "Slave" but a best friend, he sud be industrious as well and will be happy to see his wife progressing.

I bet, that kinda man is scarce in this society.

Physical attraction counts but he mustn't be the most handsome man in the world.
what of a dude that's 5 feet 6 inches tall?
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by NNAMDIII(m): 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Why should I focus my search on physical attributes which of course are transient and just by walking down the road, I get to see another better definition of what I think is perfect. Just don't be ugly, and be tall. Dark skin preferably.

Lasting attributes will attract and keep me. Thus;
1. Extremely caring. I love a man who adores me.
2. Should be confident. Not opinionated. I'm opinionated and can't bear to have a house of arguments and fights.
3. Should be a listener (An attentive one).
4. Domesticated. Don't just sit there and be forming macho around the house.
5. Hard working, have a great sense of purpose, not docile, understands sarcasm, be willing to accept constructive criticisms, and corrections. Should be willing to sacrifice for oneself and another. Be supportive. I love team work.
6. I detest forgetful men. Should be Honest, truthful and upright in all his deeds even if it means hurting me with the truth. I detest cheats. Loyalty is key.
7. Should be a leader and not bossy. They're two different things.
8. Must be Eloquent (no bleeped up accents), and highly intelligent than me. Being street smart is a PLUS.
9. Shouldn't be religious. Just be upright.
10. Have a life.
11. Don't be CHOLERIC please, I hate them.
12. Be mysterious, like me.
13. I don't want a traditional man.
15. Tolerant. Tolerant. Tolerant. Be calm and collected, I'm very stubborn.
16. Neatness is key. I'm a neat freak and can't bear to have you ruin my sanity.
17. Should be good in bed. wink

you ain't serious

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
NNAMDIII:
you ain't serious

LOL. And why will you say that?
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by NNAMDIII(m): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

LOL. And why will you say that?
because of all the qualities you mentioned, men like that are rare or should i say they don't exist

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
GiantParrot:

This piqued my curiosity. On number 14, do you mean financially stable but not necessarily wealthy? Or you actually mean "not wealthy" as you wrote it. If it is the latter, may I ask what you have against wealthy men?

What exactly do you mean by "I'll give you the world"?

LOL. I meant the former. He should be financially stable, but not necessarily wealthy.

I have nothing against wealthy men. If he's wealthy, fine.

Lastly, what I meant by 'I'll give you the world' is (I'll go forth to the moon and back for him), giving him all of me.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
NNAMDIII:
because of all the qualities you mentioned, men like that are rare or should i say they don't exist

LOL. You obviously haven't met people then. Okay. What I actually want in totality is a 'good man' who'll adore me.
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by NNAMDIII(m): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

LOL. You obviously haven't met people then. Okay. What I actually want in totality is a 'good man' who'll adore me.
Good!! Just someone that'll make you happy

3 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
kalu61:

there are things you will not understand as about men unless you are one.

Don't place high standard for your type of man. Just wish abi pray for your man. When you fall in love to examine all these qualities. Love go don blind everything. No bi love again

As for the issue of love, I love with my head.
My prospective husband/partner must possess 85-90% of all the afore written. I can never settle for less. Thank you.
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
tosyne2much:
Don't mind all these high demanding ladies you see on Nairaland, most of them will end up settling for less.

It will be very hard to find a man that will stick to her because there will always be conflicts. The reason is because she's opinionated and a perfectionist. One of those red flag traits of a woman. Kindly go through her comment again and see all the qualities she wants in a single man

Honestly it's not easy dating a perfectionist and an opinionated woman because you will have to tolerate a lot of bullshit and they can notorious.. I know what I'm saying

LOL. Wailers.

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by GiantParrot(m): 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

LOL. I meant the former. He should be financially stable, but not necessarily wealthy.

I have nothing against wealthy men. If he's wealthy, fine.

Lastly, what I meant by 'I'll give you the world' is (I'll go forth to the moon and back for him), giving him all of me.

Okay. Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Yide10(f): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
NNAMDIII:
what of a dude that's 5 feet 6 inches tall?
No p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“My Story As Ashawo” Repented Prostitute Exposes The Real Evil In The Business / How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? / See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.