Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. (242928 Views)

When Hell Overflows. Story By Ufuoma Seunnla / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by reccy(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
Where is this boy now. Come and update am now.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nelson2014(m): 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
Tbm update please
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Semako36: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2019
Tbm uodate abeg na
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Chapelbeatz(m): 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
Mama i made it but this darousmart son of clitoris is no where to be found.Im in pain
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nostradamus: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2019
This is impressive man!!!!

You keep me on the edge!!!

I start this story from the first part and got to the Last page of this second part in just six days!!!

Theblessedman,you're good.

Lemme guess, while Lewis is still outside,darous will discover that a part of the rope used to tie him is loosely tied and manage to wriggle free from his bondage then call on Lewis abi?

4 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by dhesire(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
Shhhh!
Quiet! I want to pray for TBM.

Father, I thank you for you hear me always, I pray that wherever TBM is, please immerse him with nuff inspiration to make up for all the time he's been AWOL.
If phone is his problem, provide him with one (a good one), if its time, please make 24 hours more like 48 hours for him.
I noticed that The Dog Attendant lack those explicit scenes like part one, please I beg you God, give him the inspiration to come and serve us hot scenes coza coza!

In his name I pray, amen.

6 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Iphupa: 12:59am On Jun 30, 2019
TheBlessedMAN:
Please guys... I need your help here o. I need to take two weeks off. Reason is, the phone you gave me money to buy don dey get battery problem. I called the company I bought it from to make complaints. They told me to return it because of the warranty included in its sale. Camon 11. I bought it on February 26th.
So once I return it, I will get it back after ten days. So I'll be returning it on Monday. Thanks for your understanding.

Tbm cares.
.....bros its been 2weeks ooh,afa nah ,update us lah
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by adewaleola01: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
Nice one boss

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Femziecarlos(m): 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
Good day to all esteemed readers of Countless & Dog Attendant.

I bring you good news from TheBlessedMan himself, he asked me to relate some info to you...

He got his phone back yesterday, so he will start typing from this evening, if he's able to finish it on time, then we should be expecting an update before the Brazil vs Argentina match commences....

Thanks...

4 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by dawno2008(m): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Femziecarlos:
Good day to all esteemed readers of Countless & Dog Attendant.

I bring you good news from TheBlessedMan himself, he asked me to relate some info to you...

He got his phone back yesterday, so he will start typing from this evening, if he's able to finish it on time, then we should be expecting an update before the Brazil vs Argentina match commences....

Thanks...
Better ooooo

Cos I don dey plan to go mountain to pray for TBM oooo

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by kaysmart4real(m): 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
Have been following this Story for Long Darousmart Kudos please to make this Story an Abandone project Biko. More grease to your elbow
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by reccy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
Better
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Codalee(m): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
Bro abeg we Dey wait sad
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by MAcSEEKER: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
na waoo...... Darous case don tire me oo..... Make hin kukuma die na
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by LawizzyAh(m): 9:18am On Jul 05, 2019
MAcSEEKER:

If He Die Today Tomorow You Go Follow Oh. I No Go Use U Replace That Guy.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Deldevieno(m): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2019
Good morning guys Can someone please help with the link to this story part one? Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by NzeSteve(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
where are uuuuuuu
I don wait tire
more wisdom to u
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by kaysmart4real(m): 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
MAcSEEKER:
Make hd no die ooo
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by fabianiweka: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
Na the beating no make this writer updat
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by CaptnSelfless(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
Can someone please help with the link to this story part one?
Thanks in anticipation
https://www.nairaland.com/3696077/countless-story-sex-betrayal-vengeance
Here it is... Deldevieno
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by kelvinezeh55(m): 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
Bro more ink to ur pen i love ur write up
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by dawno2008(m): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
Baba TBM since e be say something must happen for we nation before you drop update

I wan use dis opportunity tell you say our i.e. super chicken defeated the defending champions of AFCON,and the thing dey sweet everybody for our country,sotey our lifeless President sef don yan�

So e remain you to update to get the happiness and ministry moving !!!!!!

Abeg na update

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by kelvinezeh55(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
dawno2008:
Baba TBM since e be say something must happen for we nation before you drop update

I wan use dis opportunity tell you say our i.e. super chicken defeated the defending champions of AFCON,and the thing dey sweet everybody for our country,sotey our lifeless President sef don yan�

So e remain you to update to get the happiness and ministry moving !!!!!!

Abeg na update
na true talk u yawn so baba come update make we use celebrate
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by dhesire(m): 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
I promise to give something nice to the first three females to comment, if and only if TBM updates today.
Good luck peeps!

This is ma little way of geeing TBM up.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Deldevieno(m): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
CaptnSelfless:
Can someone please help with the link to this story part one?
Thanks in anticipation
https://www.nairaland.com/3696077/countless-story-sex-betrayal-vengeance
Here it is... Deldevieno

Thanks man, God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Haruspicy96(m): 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
And d son of thunder is now disappointing us. D rate at wic I dey check dis page for update is not fair to our suspense-filled souls. Bros at least tell us wetin dey do u na... E dn be almost one month afta doz two weeks way uh tok. oya com tok smol tin even if na whistle make uh blow
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by NzeSteve(m): 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2019
Haruspicy96:
And d son of thunder is now disappointing us. D rate at wic I dey check dis page for update is not fair to our suspense-filled souls. Bros at least tell us wetin dey do u na... E dn be almost one month afta doz two weeks way uh tok. oya com tok smol tin even if na whistle make uh blow

Ma broda I dey check dis site every 30mins for update oo

Dis wat made me not to finish d part 1 of dis story bcus of delay of update and wen I came back for it too much updates and no zail to read again
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by LordSplendid1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
This is the best story I've read on NL
Been following all the way from Countless
More grease to your elbow TBM
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by BimaTheJoKeR: 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
Haruspicy96:

[center]Lol TBM don make me bored for campus so..... Make I go live my countless story. Abeg bruh when e update beep me, e be say I go just go dey look for bahbehx to bleep!

Anyways TBM, NICE ONE DIA, more thunders to your backup! grin shocked[/center]

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
11. THE DOG ATTENDANT. [T. D. A] by T. B. M.

The word 'FATHER', when you hear it or come across it in writing, what comes to your mind? I mean if you were asked to define it explicitly, how well can you put it?

Well, as for me, the word 'Father' can be defined in a lot of ways and it can never ever be over emphasised.

The professors will tell you that a FATHER is the male parent of a child. Whether it is in the Adoptive form or the Biological form, all that matters is the ability to carry out the parental, legal, and social relationship with the child.

That definition makes sense right? Abi no be so?

Okay now, we ain't finished yet, let's go to another part.

During the occasion of my forty seventh year as a father, Gtbank sent me a mind blowing message as a congratulatory text to celebrate the father's day anniversary of that year. I can never forget that message in my life. Here is what they sent to my Gmail box.

The message reads as thus:
'There are no perfect fathers, just loving fathers.
Fathers who stop the world for their children's happiness.

Fathers who motivate their child to achieve amazing things.
Fathers who are there for their children no matter what.
There are no perfect fathers but there is you, the best man for the difficult job that is FATHERHOOD. '
Take it from me, that message is priceless. Gtbank really made my day when I read that text. I was all smiles through out the whole day.

Now that the Professors and the banking industry have given us their own definition and explanation of the word FATHER respectively, its time for me to tell you my own definition of the word FATHER.
As for me o, Darous Emmanuel, I think A father is someone that can follow his children to school when ever a teacher beats them too much.

Well if that is not enough, then nothing can ever be enough to give the true meaning of the word FATHER.

Still yet, I don't think the case can be totally closed unless we take a short trip to GLOCOTEL, (Global College of Thunder and Lightening) to hear their own perception of the word FATHER.

After driving at the speed of light for close to 7hours, we finally arrive at the Axe-like Gate that leads to the inside of the main buildings of GLOCOTEL.
O'boy, our journey doesn't stop there, we still need to embark on another 2hours of light speed to get into the main buildings of the great school that produced writers like Darous Emmanuel, Lord Rayden of the Mortal Kombat, Legendary writers like Larrysun, Racheafst, Audreytimms, Apollux and other great writers in the world.

Now that we are there, precisely inside the office of the V.C, let's ask the VICE CHANCELLOR, Dr Shango, the god of thunder himself what he can say about a father.

"Prof Shango Sir, with due respect and unlimited humility, we will like you to kindly share with us, what you think about the word 'FATHER'"

"Hunununu... ". He clears his throat with a smile and puffs out the genetic smoke in his mouth and nostrils. The smoke was so enormous as they continue coming out of every available hole on his body and there is no doubt that some will be passing out of his anus too. He gave us a last askance glance before he spoke up in his thick and hoarse voice. " A father? The truth of the matter is, you can't explain what you can't explain, but as a learned professor I will grant you your request..... Hmmm, in my own stagnant point of view, I believe the true meaning of A 'father' is someone that have the ancestoral ability to send thunder to fire anyone that tampers wrongly with his child... He should be cruel, unforgiving, intolerable and heartless to anyone found hurting his children. That's who a father should be.... Not someone that will be saying, "don't disturb me, go and meet your mother" all the time......Thank you.. That's all I have for now... "

Chai! Did Shango just said all that? Kai, that's the height of hypocrisy. Help me ask him, what is Lewis, Nike and Chioma still doing on earth if he truly meant what he said? Or am I no longer the heir to the throne?

Wo, o'boy, please let's just go back to the story. Enough time spent on trying to define a father.

"Could he be bluffing?" That was the first thing I asked myself the moment Lewis announced his exit from the room with the sound of the closed door.
It's like one of those decisive awkward moments you face in an exam hall, where the option of cheating to pass, seems like the only option for you to pass the exam or you risk failing by sticking to your morals.

Truly, nothing compares to the life of one's child but at that moment of daunting tension and apprehension, the thought of telling Joke that I never loved her or do something bad to her that can make her hate me the more suddenly seems like an impossible thing to do.

"Could he be bluffing about this? With my child's life?" I couldn't stop asking myself that as I lay on the ground with my side.

I've been laying down for a while now and my sides are starting to hurt. I groaned exasperatedly as the awful predicament continues to dawn on me.

'Maybe I should just grant his request to at least save the life of my child.... Something bad must not happen to my child... The short moment we spent together in his room still sends shrills of excitement to my troubled mind each time I remember it.' I told myself that and was already preparing my voice to shout Lewis name before I heard something from with in.

"Like seriously? Darous? You really want to do that? . call him to do what? surrender to defeat? Can't you see he's only playing games with you? Ask yourself this, how was he able to get a drug to use on your child during that short period you were unconscious? Or you saying he already knows this will happen thereby planing ahead? . Chai, where is the younger version of you. Darous, think.... Don't let this dude outsmart you.. You must get out of here either by fire or force. Haven't you had enough of all these nonsense already? haba! Trouble no dey tire you? " I heard all that from the inside of my brain and before I knew it, I was already replying to it.

"I'm tired of it truly ooo... But what can I do? My hands are tied.... "

"And how is that disturbing you? Can't you get up? ". The voice challenged again.

"Get up? How's that possible? He said I can't get up.. Its impossible for me to get up.... "
"He's playing mind games with you and you are letting him. He's gotten into your head... No wonder he's a neurosurgeon.. He knew perfectly how to manipulate your mind. He did it to Joke and it worked on her. He's doing it to you too... He knew you will try to get up which is why he told you not to even try it and you also believed it.. Its mind game.. Its as simple as that... ". The voice said again.

Five seconds of silence followed before the door gave out a loud squeak to announce the re-emergence of Lewis.

13 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by abayom02: 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
please give us more update Omo ibile

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (42) (Reply)

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Iyawo Nylon Bag / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.