Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) (76575 Views)

Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry / Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) / Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics Ins.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by 4reala(m): 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
JeffSiberstein:
So I had an abusive girlfriend, who abuses me physically and emotionally. On this platform I have been asking people to stay clear of abusive relationship.

I had to move to another city to avoid her. I failed to take my own advise and had to pay with a scar. I let this girl come to my new place last month after many pleas and promises of how she is a changed person.

She wanted to stay long but after three days I saw she hasn't changed but only got worse. I asked her to leave after arguing back and forth she left. I blocked her phone number.

2 days ago she just showed up on my door pleading, I told her there is nothing to plead about because I non dey do again. She can spend the night but leave the next day. Next day she said she can't leave because of no transport fare that I should give her. I non get....

Another argument, she was eating when I told her to be quick because I wan comot and i can't leave her in my house since I won't be returning till Monday.

Before I could raise my head from the phone I was using na black out. The girl don throw the ceramic plate she was eating with at me. I put my hand for where the plate landed and saw blood, I non fit shout I carry my self go pharmacy, treat myself and before I return I non know how she take leave.

I hope say she non go come again....

I don learn my lesson and I hope you too don learn from my story make u for non experience same thing....

Bros, abeg all those places wey u dey write 'non' replace am with 'no'. And take this as a correction for writings in future
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
Supposing say the guy die now wetin we go dey here na.
Eyah fine Boy like this.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by CheedyJ(m): 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
Davash222:
You carry yourself go pharmacy after seeing blood My gentility stops immediately I bleed. Blood is sacred.

Eye for Eye
Tooth for Tooth
Blood for Blood.
U dey mind op,him wan win Nobel prize for peace na. As d plate hit me & I no pass out I swear ,well make I no talk...
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by BoboKush(m): 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
Davash222:
You carry yourself go pharmacy after seeing blood My gentility stops immediately I bleed. Blood is sacred.

Eye for Eye
Tooth for Tooth
Blood for Blood.

If he does that. He might kill the girl because of too much anger.. Better safe than story
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Joystark(f): 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
dukeprince50:
ur too soft, if na sm guys, d girl suppose don write her will before doing this.
please remove dat pic b4 one blogger will take ur pic and write Fulani herdsman attacked an innocent man chilling under his roof after a hectic farm work

You should become a comedian. Lol.

1 Like

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by nicepoker101(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
Rosay15:
Are u kidding me?
don't forget to post this statement of yours when the lady is the victim
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Joystark(f): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
4reala:
Bros, abeg all those places wey u dey write 'non' replace am with 'no'. And take this as a correction for writings in future

Dictionary
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Herlertah(m): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ojogbane2k:
Guys please I can't seem to be able to send texts on my phone.... I've tried flashing it but it didn't work.. It's an infinix hot 5 lite... Please help
I had same issue with my p32 also....it's message that you can't send right? SMS?
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bami, you allow girl blees you like this?
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bami, you allow girl bleed you like this?
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by chloride6: 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ojogbane2k:
Guys please I can't seem to be able to send texts on my phone.... I've tried flashing it but it didn't work.. It's an infinix hot 5 lite... Please help

Check your SMS center number
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by nicepoker101(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
Idonki:
She just missed her target by inches, She will come again next time to try again
by then the lady will be the victim. And you will be posting something else.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Joystark(f): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
A girl did this?

That's some scary shii, man!
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by stanliwise(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
dukeprince50:
ur too soft, if na sm guys, d girl suppose don write her will before doing this.
please remove dat pic b4 one blogger will take ur pic and write Fulani herdsman attacked an innocent man chilling under his roof after a hectic farm work
grin grin laugh wan kill me
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
jrusky:
Read your depreszing story yourzelf mr young man are you alright

A girl abusing you to the point breaking your head you are not serious if you be my younger brother I go lock you for police cell with that your broken silly brain.

You dey mad? A girl abusing you to this level I ask again you dey mad?

As I dey see your head I dey vex pls go and sleep you dey vex me wallahi.
Imagine say the girl come see this post for Nairaland FP come carry vex go OP house grin
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by delivryboy: 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
As a man nobody hears you when you speak up about violence/abuse, it falls on deaf ears, women hope violence against men can be legalized. But it's not entirely their fault, many male folks seem to enjoy the act, you would see men trying so hard to rationalize woman's brutality on fellow men at the same time championing the "do not lay your hand on a woman no matter what". Women hate men deep down their hearts (so says Esther Vila, a fellow woman). Take legal action immediately, however weak a man's cry may be on such matters, the law may not be willing to take action because you are the "strong one" but do so anyway, so you can have documented evidence in case you have to physically defend yourself in future. Best wishes.

3 Likes

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
But wait oo.....this girls face looks like a teen girl....

Hmmm the coming generation will surely go naked as there is noting to hide again
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by stanliwise(m): 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
CheedyJ:

U dey mind op,him wan win Nobel prize for peace na. As d plate hit me & I no pass out I swear ,well make I no talk...
Hmmmm I just dey look you....Hope say you fit control the anger to execute just enough beating except nobody go wan hear wetin happen o. Jeje life good o
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by delivryboy: 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
JasonScoolari:
days ago she just showed up on my door pleading, I told her there is nothing to plead about because I non dey do again. She can spend the night but leave the next day.

You made a mistake which almost cost you your life by allowing her to pass the night.
You failed to define "I Nor Do Again" to the aggressive beautiful beast.

I must commend you for being calm, that was really good as you've avoided further problems.

When next she comes, involve the police, [b] never raise your hand to hit he[/b]r.
The bolded is very wrong, it is permissible under the law to defend yourself if your life / physical well being is threatened. Don't buy into that fabricated lie about not raising your hand against a woman, it has been overused and manipulated.

2 Likes

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by stanliwise(m): 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
delivryboy:
As a man nobody hears you when you speak up about violence/abuse, it falls on deaf ears, women hope violence against men can be legalized. But it's not entirely their fault, many male folks seem to enjoy the act, you would see men trying so hard to rationalize woman's brutality on fellow men at the same time championing the "do not lay your hand on a woman no matter what". Women hate men deep down their hearts (so says Esther Vila, a fellow woman). Take legal action immediately, however weak a man's cry may be on such matters, the law may not be willing to take action because you are the "strong one" but do so anyway, so you can have documented evidence in case you have to physically defend yourself in future. Best wishes.
Your craving for doing things legally first before any other means and your activism for Meninism is what I like about your post. quite rare in today Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by bcashy: 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
[quote author=dukeprince50 post=76916590]ur too soft, if na sm guys, d girl suppose don write her will before doing this.
please remove dat pic b4 one blogger will take ur pic and write Fulani herdsman attacked an innocent man chilling under his roof after a hectic farm work[/quote]

grin grin grin grin cheesy the bolded though!
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by nenergy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
This girl looks too young to be sleeping over at a man's house. shocked Even Google image search says she's a toddler grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Are you asking us? We don't know her so, we can't tell if she would come back or not.

But weytin you do dey very bad. You allowed her in and you fvck her toto finish for one night but you no wan give her even transport?
u are right, maybe the guy fuvck, she no go act like that, if u no fuvck her.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Sluvist(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
Please more of this story as it just sweet me. The level of your mumunalism is monumental, how can a girl just treat you this way a just go Scott free?
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by RTSC: 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
If some girls vex for you eh, anything can happen.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by topedoski(m): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
dreamwords:

Na wa u oo, how em go dey look boobs of the same girl he hates, na WA u oo

U no know say john thomas get mind of his own abi?
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Tempofabu: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
how're we sure this story is not merged with wrong pix! plus this is not Nigeria this happened
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Emmaino99(m): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
sorry o
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by stanliwise(m): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
JeffSiberstein:
So I had an abusive girlfriend, who abuses me physically and emotionally. On this platform I have been asking people to stay clear of abusive relationship.

I had to move to another city to avoid her. I failed to take my own advise and had to pay with a scar. I let this girl come to my new place last month after many pleas and promises of how she is a changed person.

She wanted to stay long but after three days I saw she hasn't changed but only got worse. I asked her to leave after arguing back and forth she left. I blocked her phone number.

2 days ago she just showed up on my door pleading, I told her there is nothing to plead about because I non dey do again. She can spend the night but leave the next day. Next day she said she can't leave because of no transport fare that I should give her. I non get....

Another argument, she was eating when I told her to be quick because I wan comot and i can't leave her in my house since I won't be returning till Monday.

Before I could raise my head from the phone I was using na black out. The girl don throw the ceramic plate she was eating with at me. I put my hand for where the plate landed and saw blood, I non fit shout I carry my self go pharmacy, treat myself and before I return I non know how she take leave.

I don learn my lesson and I hope you too don learn from my story make u for non experience same thing....

Why did you have to post any of you pics??.
Anyway she has given you the reason why you are to take a strong decision, next time she comes abeg arrest am, try avoid the temptation of taken her down through anger o. and don't fall in to her begging trap. Forgive her on your own will only.
Note: this is if you don't want her again o.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by deavicky(m): 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
JeffSiberstein:

the girl fine sha. Just drop her number here that some of us can advice for
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by frozen70(f): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
Whatever her reasons for doing that was just uncalled for

Absolutely nonsense
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Angel223: 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hmmm OK na

Call or whatsapp us for tribal mark removal now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. / Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.