Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (56107 Views)

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 1:11am On Mar 27, 2019
fairfora:
You have posted this topic before and it drew the attention of many , OP. I think you're lying, just trying to make people read a myth. It's not ok

can u please show me where and when I posted this b4?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Tsparks101: 1:15am On Mar 27, 2019
Bro, if its about the way he uses the room then you tell him and let him know he should tidy the room next time. If he's your close friend as you say then there is nothing wrong in him bringing girls to your house since you're not married and not also on the same bed you sleep. Taking girls to friends house is common with guys and I don't see any big deal in that .
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 1:18am On Mar 27, 2019
flokii:
The first questions is.. Are you straight?

I don't see reason why you should share a room and even bed with a guy in a 3 bedroom apartment honestly.

If your answer to question 1 is No.. then sorry is your case.

Yes.
so can u tell me reasons y we should sleep. separately when we can gist and joke about the day and slept off. he owns no room on my apartment. he only come around & not his permanent place..
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 1:20am On Mar 27, 2019
Tsparks101:
Bro, if its about the way he uses the room then you tell him and let him know he should tidy the room next time. If he's your close friend as you say then there is nothing wrong in him bringing girls to your house since you're not married and not also on the same bed you sleep. Taking girls to friends house is common with guys and I don't see any big deal in that .

I swear, I've mentioned it several times. I even told him to get a bedsheet, yet he kept messing up everywhere
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Divay22(f): 1:24am On Mar 27, 2019
Since you can't tell him, why not just move into a self con or bedsitter.
I think the house is too big and that's causing loneliness on its own..you ain't married yet and living in a three bedroom(not saying that's bad) but for now moving to a smaller apartment is your best bet.
May God rest his healing hands upon you. Amen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 27, 2019
Simple. Just ask your brother, sister, girlfriend, etc to come and lock the place and take the key on the pretext that they have some properties in the room. Your friend can now Bleep his girlfriend on your bed if you are that "cool" not to stop him.

Hotel no dey ...abi him no fit rent house? Yet he has "girlfriends"or you made mistake!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 1:32am On Mar 27, 2019
hardeyincah:

Mr man

Dont be selfish

He is your friend

U have extra rooms

Whats the big deal.

The only discomfort is that he doesnt take care of the bed sheets, tell him straight to always wash after use.

Or are u jealous he bangs and u dont?

lol. ur last statement makes me laugh.
well, I've told him several times on how he use the room but yet no changes. if u read my post, I've to be d one to wash d bedsheet and even d bed coz its full of cums. can u take such act from ur friend?
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by bencliff2017: 1:34am On Mar 27, 2019
You need a deciplined girl friend ,she will solve all this problem for you
In this kind of situation,you don’t need to fight him

dierich:
Please ignore my grammatical errors.

I've a friend and he's very close to me. we know each other more than 10years and he has been the only friend close to me right now. I was living alone in a 3 bedroom flat and he always come to sleep at my place. I'm happy coz I won't be the only one sleeping in the house.

it started when he bring 1 of his girlfriends to my house, he uses on of the rooms and I didn't complain, but the issue is he kept bringing them in and I'm tired of it. the most annoying part is the way he's using the bed. stains or shit. it came to a time I've to wash the bed coz I'm tired of seeing stains on my bed, though I'm not really using the bed but it's still my property. I've been ill since December last year, I told him what I'm facing, and even lie to him to show how critical my illness is, but that doesn't stop him from bringing them in.

please can someone advise me on how to stop him totally. he found my place d best for him since he's still living with his parent.

I don't want to offend someone that's why I want the best way to table it to him.

right now he's with his gf at my place. this particular girl use to stay overnight.. same thing last week Wednesday. and he won't even tell me someone is coming. we went to bed together Around 10pm, and by the time I woke around 1 to pee, I found out he's not by my side again, I check around and went to the other room to found him and the girl.

I'm sick of this. please how can I stop him without malice.
thanks
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by chibaby509(f): 1:35am On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=dierich post=76988652]

u may not understand why I'm seeking for advice. and besides, u don't need to say some people need psych evaluation. who knows maybe u need 1 too.
those that understand me will know y I'm looking for the best way to table it down without causing anything.. [/quote
NOTED
oga at the top must have pointed it out rudely bt hes ryt. Thats the only way only that u shuldnt be rude yet u shuld also be the man of d hausz and say your mind.
Else when you can tolerate it anymore.u can explode in a way u cant repair.
Just knw bro dat d quarel is bound to happen bt at least #he_knows
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 1:37am On Mar 27, 2019
valentineuwakwe:

The guy above is right. it's your house n no one should make you uncomfortable in it, except maybe you paid for the house jointly and don't want to state it.
call him aside n talk to him...besides, you both are single n adults, if its one particular girl he keeps bringing, maybe dats his fiancee so ignore, but if they are different then tell him to stop...be a man n dame the friendship consequences. ..

I swear, at first I've no problem with d way he brings his girls in, but after a while I notice d way he uses d room.. I don't even know how to explain for u to understand me.
dere was a day he changes d bed upside down coz he can't sleep directly to it coz of d way he messed up d bed.
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 1:40am On Mar 27, 2019
laudate:

Pls repeat the kidney function test, at a proper well-equipped standard hospital. Then see a qualified medical doctor or an urologist to treat you. The former test you did, may have been poorly done, or might have been done with sub-standard reagents.

thanks bro, I've done it twice.. d 1st one around Dec 24th, and d 2nd one last week Tuesday. the results are almost d same. or let say the same. done in different lab, both standard
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by MercylessMercy: 1:47am On Mar 27, 2019
And everyone believed this scripted write up.

Do they share monetary gain for front page topics abi wakanda fuckery is all this attention all about.

Sick since December and not diagnosed of anything grin

Three bedroom apartment yet you don't see him beside you. Okay the third room is a motel. The second room is a football viewing centre? undecided

Total rubbish

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 27, 2019
dierich:
Please ignore my grammatical errors.

I've a friend and he's very close to me. we know each other more than 10years and he has been the only friend close to me right now. I was living alone in a 3 bedroom flat and he always come to sleep at my place. I'm happy coz I won't be the only one sleeping in the house.

it started when he bring 1 of his girlfriends to my house, he uses on of the rooms and I didn't complain, but the issue is he kept bringing them in and I'm tired of it. the most annoying part is the way he's using the bed. stains or shit. it came to a time I've to wash the bed coz I'm tired of seeing stains on my bed, though I'm not really using the bed but it's still my property. I've been ill since December last year, I told him what I'm facing, and even lie to him to show how critical my illness is, but that doesn't stop him from bringing them in.

please can someone advise me on how to stop him totally. he found my place d best for him since he's still living with his parent.

I don't want to offend someone that's why I want the best way to table it to him.

right now he's with his gf at my place. this particular girl use to stay overnight.. same thing last week Wednesday. and he won't even tell me someone is coming. we went to bed together Around 10pm, and by the time I woke around 1 to pee, I found out he's not by my side again, I check around and went to the other room to found him and the girl.

I'm sick of this. please how can I stop him without malice.
thanks
Don't be a little bitch. You rented or inherited a 3 b flat. You have two new companions/acquaintances. Stop being a jealous, little bitch
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by friendl: 1:55am On Mar 27, 2019
Why are you behaving like an old man ?you can't use all the 3 rooms na?just tell him that he should be cleaning the room after use .

When my cousins were staying with me ,they bring in different girls to my apartment ,l never complained ,is normal with young guys ,even ladies that stayed alone brings guys to the apartment ,is normal everywhere ,..

Don't know why you are angry or are you interested in his girlfriend?
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 1:58am On Mar 27, 2019
MercylessMercy:
And everyone believed this scripted write up.

Do they share monetary gain for front page topics abi wakanda fuckery is all this attention all about.

Sick since December and not diagnosed of anything grin

Three bedroom apartment yet you don't see him beside you. Okay the third room is a motel. The second room is a football viewing centre? undecided

Total rubbish

u funny. I posted this not for FP but for advise from people with same experience.
and pray to God never been sick and not yet found a diagnose after 3 Months.
What's my gain if I lie about my illness. isn't that a curse upon myself.. reason bro..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Kinsalat619(m): 1:59am On Mar 27, 2019
You ain't man enough of you ain't bold enough to stop what you don't like in your life
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Vikky014(f): 2:08am On Mar 27, 2019
kallmemrB:
Sometimes I think some nairalanders need psych Evaluation... What so difficult in "Bro stop bringing ladies to my place am not comfortable with that poo"

What do u think nairaland will do for you?
Maybe the guy will kill him,mtcheew.Without malice indeed!!!
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 27, 2019
Instead of you to unzip and take her from the front whole yyour guy takes her from the back, you are here complaining.

There is love in sharing
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 27, 2019
dierich:

u funny. I posted this not for FP but for advise from people with same experience.
and pray to God never been sick and not yet found a diagnose after 3 Months.
What's my gain if I lie about my illness. isn't that a curse upon myself.. reason bro..

Bros holler me. Let's talk. Send me inbox message
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by eallstar: 2:34am On Mar 27, 2019
wiseword316:

SIMPLE!!!! Just go to bush look for devil Bean's scrape of the pine spread it on your bed, when they use your bed for........ You know what am talking about. When their body makes contact the devils beans it will itch them like mad. They will promise u never to come to your house again

bro you are wicked
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by mmadu5(m): 2:40am On Mar 27, 2019
my God what kind of fuckery is this , you use your money to rent a 3 bedroom apartment with your own sweat you come invite friend make him live with you friend wey no contribute to paying the rent . yet your asking us if we can tell you what to do . what kind of insanity is this biko
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 2:44am On Mar 27, 2019
mmadu5:
my God what kind of fuckery is this , you use your money to rent a 3 bedroom apartment with your own sweat you come invite friend make him live with you friend wey no contribute to paying the rent . yet your asking us if we can tell you what to do . what kind of insanity is this biko

u might think it's insanity but no, it's wisdom
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Ojady(m): 2:47am On Mar 27, 2019
Bro! Simple as Indomie. Ask him to start paying half the rent!
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by mmadu5(m): 2:48am On Mar 27, 2019
dierich:

u might think it's insanity but no, it's wisdom

dude wisdom? what kind of wisdom is that you dont even feel comfortable in your own house ., your friend doesnt respect you he sees you a weak pusssy nigga . that is why he has the mind to release sperm on your bed sheet and clothes .shame on you weak asss nigga wisdom my foot

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Mutemenot(m): 2:57am On Mar 27, 2019
Op, What you need most is on how to tackle your HBP not this guy's issue. If you call him a friend indeed, you must have reasons for that so I advise you not to add up to your illness .
HBP is not a friendly issue, you need to leave you home and mingle outside with people . Free your mind from whatever that led you to that. You may need to listen to other people's problem, u 'll definitely see reasons not to worry over yours . Things 'll get normal ok..
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 3:03am On Mar 27, 2019
mmadu5:

dude wisdom? what kind of wisdom is that you dont even feel comfortable in your own house ., your friend doesnt respect you he sees you a weak pusssy nigga . that is why he has the mind to release sperm on your bed sheet and clothes .shame on you weak asss nigga wisdom my foot

lol. u might think I'm weak, but he'll no. so, can u tell me what you'll do if you're to b d 1?
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by mmadu5(m): 3:06am On Mar 27, 2019
dierich:

lol. u might think I'm weak, but he'll no. so, can u tell me what you'll do if you're to b d 1?

i dont think your serious , you might be trolling on here , cos if your serious you would not let your friend ride you USE YOUR HEAD IF YOU HAVE ONE
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 3:07am On Mar 27, 2019
Mutemenot:
Op, What you need most is on how to tackle your HBP not this guy's issue. If you call him a friend indeed, you must have reasons for that so I advise you not to add up to your illness .
HBP is not a friendly issue, you need to leave you home and mingle outside with people . Free your mind from whatever that led you to that. You may need to listen to other people's problem, u 'll definitely see reasons not to worry over yours . Things 'll get normal ok..

may almighty God bless u d more.
I don't know y at a very young age having HBP, but all is well. thanks once again
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 3:08am On Mar 27, 2019
mmadu5:

i dont think your serious , you might be trolling on here , cos if your serious you would not let your friend ride you USE YOUR HEAD IF YOU HAVE ONE

Ok na
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 27, 2019
dierich:
he just left with the lady. check thru d picture and see how messed up it looks. I've to wash the bed sheets and bed cover and kept it after he messed up everything.
just check the picture I just took 10mins ago after he left now. this is my T-shirt I've left in that room 4 a while, & he use it to clean up d mess. did I tell him I'm not using d shirt anymore? I just don't want to av problem with anyone that's y I'm looking for a low-key way to tell him.
I've show it emotionally but he don't wanna listen. I've been ill over 3 months ago and he doesn't really care. he'll just tell me not to think of it that I'll be fine.. that's all he kept saying. I told him on Sunday that my girl want to visit me and I stopped her coz for now I'm not happy about my health and I wanna be alone and I wanna keep tins holy, and today after I slept around past 10, that's when he sneak d girl in.

He is not your friend. I’m angry with you right now. How can you keep tolerating such a pig. He contributes nothing meaningful and positive to your life. He is causing you lots of misery.

What exactly do you mean by that you don’t want to cause any trouble by telling him. I can understand anyone here who might feel tempted to insult you or get angry with your inability to speak and stand up for yourself.

That man and his host of girlfriends are filths and shouldn’t be allowed in your house.

Do you mind sending his phone number. I’ll speak on your behalf.
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Nobody: 3:19am On Mar 27, 2019
dierich:

may almighty God bless u d more.
I don't know y at a very young age having HBP, but all is well. thanks once again

Free yourself from that parasite of a friend. He is not only taking advantage of you. He understands you and is exploiting your weaknesses to the maximum.

I think he contributes to your health problems. You are carrying another man’s problems and it is weighing you down. It has affected you so much that you decided to share it here...that’s if you are not trolling.

You either get rid of that fool and have a breath of fresh air or he will send you to the hospital emergency department one day.

Get rid of him. He is no friend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? / I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.