Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,926 members, 7,952,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (56809 Views)

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 6:52am On Mar 26, 2019
kallmemrB:
maybe I need psych Eval or not ain't the issue but you need... Without communicating with him about your challenges how do you wanna stop that issue

if not that u need a psych evaluation, u should understand what I'm saying here. did I tell u I can't communicate with him about it?

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Headlesschicken(m): 6:52am On Mar 26, 2019
undecided
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Preshy561(f): 6:54am On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:

Amen. thank u so much
Travel with your keys, stay Morethan one week.

When you come back, tell him you are no longer comfortable with how he's been bringing girls in your house, please, if you keep mute, he will still carry on with what he's doing cos people can be so insensitive.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 26, 2019
veekid:
Go and marry

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:

if not that u need a psych evaluation, u should understand what I'm saying here. did I tell u I can't communicate with him about it?
bro the fact that you know what to do but don't wanna do it is nauseating

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 7:06am On Mar 26, 2019
kallmemrB:
bro the fact that you know what to do but don't wanna do it is nauseating

bro I actually know what I can do but looking for the coolest and effective way to do it.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:15am On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:

thanks.. I think you understand me more
this is the text I'm planning to send to him now

Sorry if dis offend u. I just want u 2 stop dis 4 nw. Even Queen wanna come, I've 2 stop her myself. I knw wat I'm facing & Hw much I've spent on my health. Who knows where it's coming frm, so 4 now I wanna keep tins around me holy.

How about the above message?

Na really holy! cheesy Too subtle for my liking. How about this?

"You might not particularly like this, but I just need you to stop bringing those girls to my house. Queen is even asking to come around and I have to personally stop her. I'm far from comfortable about accommodating strange girls in my house and I can't suck it up anymore. I know what I'm facing at the moment and how much I've spent on my health. Who knows where it's coming from? You're my G, but please, respect this boundary."

Still subtle, yeah?

32 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 7:26am On Mar 26, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Na really holy! cheesy Too subtle for my liking. How about this?

"You might not particularly like this, but I just need you to stop bringing those girls to my house. Queen is even asking to come around and I have to personally stop her. I'm far from comfortable about accommodating strange girls in my house and I can't suck it up anymore. I know what I'm facing at the moment and how much I've spent on my health. Who knows where it's coming from? You're my G, but please, respect this boundary."

Still subtle, yeah?

I love this.. thanks..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:35am On Mar 26, 2019
frank317:

He needs to have a good explanation for the sake if tomorrow. That's his best friend we are talking about and I am sure there is a reason why the other guy feels comfortable bringing his chicks to the house.

This is a man's thing, he must act with his brain and not heart like most women do.

I remember years back when I was serving. This loving roommate of mine always brought his girl to the room (our beds are close). I liked my roommate but didn't like the fact he brought his girl in most night.

I reacted to this and this had an effect to our relationship. Looking back I wished I had just let things go because I really didn't have reason to be angry but for jealousy (which I even denied to myself)

The Op can't just say he does not like this guy bringing his girl for nothing. Perhaps he wish he was the one having the girls. Perhaps chicks do not fall for him (despite doing better than his friend) like his friend.

If it's washing stains, ask the guy to make effort to keep the bed neat. He is ur friend, don't let woman palavar spoil thinks.

And pls go out a little... U only live young once.

And I thought girls were the sentimental ones. I've learnt early in life that you've got to define boundaries because most people are opportunists and selfish at it... they won't do right by you if you don't demand it.

I had a friend back then in school who'd come to my house to supposedly gist and she'd stay over... sometimes for days. She began to make a habit of expecting me to treat her like a guest all the time... cook what she wants, when she wants and all that. I had to sit her down and tell her without mincing words... "baby girl, I'm a student like you, too. You're no longer a guest in this house. When you come to the house, you eat whatever is available. Stop asking me to prepare this and that for you. You can't put me under pressure in my house."

She apologised...and tried to guilt-trip me by acting all formal with me whenever we met in class. Lol. But I refused to be guilt-tripped. I'd put my message across to her clearly. Some persons might be comfortable with behaviour like that... but not me, I couldn't suck it up.

Today, we're still very good friends... but she already knows the things I won't tolerate. That's how I live my life. If I'm not comfortable with a thing... I state it unapologetically!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:

I love this.. thanks..

cool
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Wtfork: 8:01am On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:

I'm not saying my sickness has something to do with it but he know what I'm still facing and thousands I've spent on it. it doesn't really feel it. what concern him most is bringing in his gfs.

Ok well, I think I get your point.
Apparently your are treating an illment and your friend does not really show any concern about your current health status with his uncaring attitude.
I also think you are just been emotional here !!

If you don't want any more girls in your house please come out clear and tell your friend he needs to calm down on the way he brings different girls to the house and let him know you are no more comfortable with it because of Ur condition .

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Skmoda360(m): 8:09am On Mar 26, 2019
kallmemrB:
Sometimes I think some nairalanders need psych Evaluation... What do difficult in "Bro stop bringing ladies to my place am not comfortable with that poo"

What do u think nairaland will do for you?
God will bless you bro
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Wtfork: 8:10am On Mar 26, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

He doesn't need to have an explanation extraordinaire for why he doesn't want to continue accommodating the act. Some people just refuse to be sensible.... give them a yard and they went a mile!

Guys who behave like that irritate me! He should go get his own place or keep his meetups with his girlfriends outside the house.

Well. Different people with different personalities
I really don't have a problem accommodating a friend if I stay in a three bedroom flat and he happens to be a womaniser as long as he doesn't mess up the place and always tidy his space .

That was why I asked if there is a particular reason the act of his friend affects him !
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 8:29am On Mar 26, 2019
Wtfork:

I really don't have a problem accommodating a friend if I stay in a three bedroom flat and he happens to be a womaniser as long as he doesn't mess up the place and always tidy his space .

That was why I asked if there is a particular reason the act of his friend affects him !

Nø 1, he always mess up d place.. check thru page one and see those pictures I uploaded.
Nø 2, he won't even tell me 1 of is girls is coming. same tin last nite. we slept together and before midnight, he brought d girl in.
Nø 3, I'm not a happy man for now coz of my health, that's y I stop my girl from coming for now.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by frank317: 8:31am On Mar 26, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

And I thought girls were the sentimental ones. I've learnt early in life that you've got to define boundaries because most people are opportunists and selfish at it... they won't do right by you if you don't demand it.

I had a friend back then in school who'd come to my house to supposedly gist and she'd stay over... sometimes for days. She began to make a habit of expecting me to treat her like a guest all the time... cook what she wants, when she wants and all that. I had to sit her down and tell her without mincing words... "baby girl, I'm a student like you, too. You're no longer a guest in this house. When you come to the house, you eat whatever is available. Stop asking me to prepare this and that for you. You can't put me under pressure in my house."

She apologised...and tried to guilt-trip me by acting all formal with me whenever we met in class. Lol. But I refused to be guilt-tripped. I'd put my message across to her clearly. Some persons might be comfortable with behaviour like that... but not me, I couldn't suck it up.

Today, we're still very good friends... but she already knows the things I won't tolerate. That's how I live my life. If I'm not comfortable with a thing... I state it unapologetically!

smiley

Nice, at least u made it clear why u didn't like what she was doing, but he is yet to. Its really rear to see a young guy living along whose friends (not to talk of best friend) would bring his chick(s) to the house, especially if they think alike.
However the op seems to he confused between not wanting him to bring girls to the house and him messing up his house after fun.
If it's the later then he can man up (or woman up, if u prefer) like u and tell him he needs to stop messing up his home cause he is not he house boy.
But if its the former he will also have to tell him but that's gonna have more consequences especially if that's already the kind of buddies they are.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by frank317: 8:33am On Mar 26, 2019
Wtfork:

My thinking exactly

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by frank317: 8:35am On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:

Nø 1, he always mess up d place.. check thru page one and see those pictures I uploaded.
Then he should forking tell him to stop messing up his place.

Nø 2, he won't even tell me 1 of is girls is coming. same tin last nite. we slept together and before midnight, he brought d girl in.
As a guy, I will tell u this excuse makes no sense. We were all bachelors once and I know how these thongs goes.

Nø 3, I'm not a happy man for now coz of my health, that's y I stop my girl from coming for now.
I am confused.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 8:37am On Mar 26, 2019
frank317:

My thinking exactly
but u can't as well see how he messed up d whole place
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 8:38am On Mar 26, 2019
frank317:

Then he should forking tell him to stop messing up his place.

As a guy, I will tell u this excuse makes no sense. We were all bachelors once and I know how these thongs goes.

I am confused.

Nø 2 may not make sense to u, but this is my place. he can't just bring someone in anyhow.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Wtfork: 8:45am On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:

Wow... Just saw the pictures.
What are freaking dirty guy .
My friend dare not try this with me ..
Best or no best friend does he expect you to keep washing his cum for him ? ? Nigga you cause it .
I don't know if he is older than you , but next time call him to the room and show him the mess. Tell him straight to his face that this is what annoys and irritates you the most which is not the first time he is doing it.
State categorically that if he needs to keep crashing at Ur place no more ladies in the house pls.
I hope he doesn't have his own spare of the house key. Abeg lock him outside like 2 or 3 times if he does not desist from bringing dem girls . .
This action would let him know how serious you are , and if he has sense , he knows what that means !
My 2cent!!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 8:50am On Mar 26, 2019
Wtfork, frank317

Let me also tell u something.
There was a time around January ending / early February. I was in a 3 days prayer concerning my health.. I know d kind of guy he is and I told him "bro, I'll be having 3 days prayer/ vigil concerning my health from Wednesday till Saturday.. Please, no gf tins for now. Allow make I finish prayer". He said no problem.
I went to vigil for those days mention. He stay at my place.. On Friday I went to vigil but forgot something so I went back to for it, to my surprise he already brought d lady in. I talk to him dat very moment that didn't I told u about d prayers I was having, he said he's sorry that he don't know d girl will be coming, I didn't mention a word, I went to church, as I came back, to my surprise again, he uses my room, pour his seed d bed sheet.. I was so annoyed that day

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 8:52am On Mar 26, 2019
Wtfork:

Wow... Just saw the pictures.
What are freaking dirty guy .
My friend dare not try this with me ..
Best or no best friend does he expect you to keep washing his cum for him ? ? Nigga you cause it .
I don't know if he is older than you , but next time call him to the room and show him the mess. Tell him straight to his face that this is what annoys and irritates you the most which is not the first time he is doing it.
State categorically that if he needs to keep crashing at Ur place no more ladies in the house pls.
I hope he doesn't have his own spare of the house key. Abeg lock him outside like 2 or 3 times if he does not desist from bringing dem girls . .
This action would let him know how serious you are , and if he has sense , he knows what that means !
My 2cent!!

Now I think u understand what I'm facing wit him..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Adabass: 8:57am On Mar 26, 2019
Did he look for a comfortable way to tell u before packing his girlfriends to ur house. My advise for u is to just table the matter down as it is. At least he's ur friend, not superior. Lemme tell you d consequences of what he's doing
-If any of those babes get issues with him (pregnancy) or d likes. Mr Man, ure going to police station 2geda
-Imagine he brings someone in u knw nothing about and d person dies(it happens), ure dead as well
-A friends dat respects u wnt d dat. At least he will tell you.
Op, I just pray as you are trying to gather your life 2geda, ur downfall doesn't come from friends

My 2cents

dierich:
please ignore my grammatical errors.
I've a friend and he's very close to me. we know each other more than 10years and he has been the only friend close to me right now. I was living alone in a 3 bedroom flat and he always come to sleep at my place. I'm happy coz I won't be the only one sleeping in the house.
it started when he bring 1 of his girlfriends to my house, he uses on of the rooms and I didn't complain, but the issue is he kept bringing them in and I'm tired of it. the most annoying part is the way he's using the bed. stains or shit. it came to a time I've to wash the bed coz I'm tired of seeing stains on my bed, though I'm not really using the bed but it's still my property. I've been ill since December last year, I told him what I'm facing, and even lie to him to show how critical my illness is, but that doesn't stop him from bringing them in.
please can someone advise me on how to stop him totally. he found my place d best for him since he's still living with his parent.
I don't want to offend someone that's why I want the best way to table it to him.
right now he's with his gf at my place. this particular girl use to stay overnight.. same thing last week Wednesday. and he won't even tell me someone is coming. we went to bed together Around 10pm, and by the time I woke around 1 to pee, I found out he's not by my side again, I check around and went to the other room to found him and the girl.
I'm sick of this. please how can I stop him without malice.
thanks

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Wtfork: 9:01am On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:
Wtfork, frank317

Let me also tell u something.
There was a time around January ending / early February. I was in a 3 days prayer concerning my health.. I know d kind of guy he is and I told him "bro, I'll be having 3 days prayer/ vigil concerning my health from Wednesday till Saturday.. Please, no gf tins for now. Allow make I finish prayer". He said no problem.
I went to vigil for those days mention. He stay at my place.. On Friday I went to vigil but forgot something so I went back to for it, to my surprise he already brought d lady in. I talk to him dat very moment that didn't I told u about d prayers I was having, he said he's sorry that he don't know d girl will be coming, I didn't mention a word, I went to church, as I came back, to my surprise again, he uses my room, pour his seed d bed sheet.. I was so annoyed that day

You have tolerated too much from your so called best friend who doesn't care about you , your health or what you are going through.
2 questions for you - what is his contribution in your life and apart from knowing him for more than 10 yrs, why do you think you need such a terrible human in your life ?

To me, that guy sees it as , your problem is your problem oo no affect my own parole . . And besides what can he do !

11 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Wtfork: 9:06am On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:

Now I think u understand what I'm facing wit him..

That guy is not your friend abeg, he is just with you cause ure doing better than him and he is gaining from you . If he was in your position financially , the guy for don toss you out tey tey....

You are displeasing yourself at your own detriment
That trouble you are running from u go eventually cause am last las oo because that is what he is capitalizing on and taking advantage of you.

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by mhizdebbygold(f): 9:16am On Mar 26, 2019
Am surprised at people's comment tho'
The house in question is your house.
Some friends don't really use their brain, this nigga is just tryna sort out this ish without causing troubles with his friend but there are some things we can't settle without sounding rude if your friend don't want to have sense give him some! I mean u just can't come to my house mess the whole place up and leave with your girlfriend.... It's not done.
Sit him down with a calm voice try to reason with him...see some people just like their space. Since you are cool with him staying with you most of the time, then tell him to reduce the way he brings girls to your house u are not cool with it u can't continue to swallow and endure it.
Forget this ones telling you that u shouldn't quarrel with your friend over a woman's issue, how many of them can condone it?
Please voice out and try to settle things amicably.

14 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by generationz(f): 9:27am On Mar 26, 2019
frank317:

He needs to have a good explanation for the sake if tomorrow. That's his best friend we are talking about and I am sure there is a reason why the other guy feels comfortable bringing his chicks to the house.

This is a man's thing, he must act with his brain and not heart like most women do.

I remember years back when I was serving. This loving roommate of mine always brought his girl to the room (our beds are close). I liked my roommate but didn't like the fact he brought his girl in most night.

I reacted to this and this had an effect to our relationship. Looking back I wished I had just let things go because I really didn't have reason to be angry but for jealousy (which I even denied to myself)

The Op can't just say he does not like this guy bringing his girl for nothing. Perhaps he wish he was the one having the girls. Perhaps chicks do not fall for him (despite doing better than his friend) like his friend.

If it's washing stains, ask the guy to make effort to keep the bed neat. He is ur friend, don't let woman palavar spoil thinks.

And pls go out a little... U only live young once.

that was your roommate , both of you had equal interests in the room w d no offence your inability to over look as you rightly said was jealousy

but this is a squatter for goodness sake.

I'm sure he is even telling the girls that he owns the house and the owner is a squatter
He deserves whatever is coming to him

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by AskProf: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:
please ignore my grammatical errors.
I've a friend and he's very close to me. we know each other more than 10years and he has been the only friend close to me right now. I was living alone in a 3 bedroom flat and he always come to sleep at my place. I'm happy coz I won't be the only one sleeping in the house.
it started when he bring 1 of his girlfriends to my house, he uses on of the rooms and I didn't complain, but the issue is he kept bringing them in and I'm tired of it. the most annoying part is the way he's using the bed. stains or shit. it came to a time I've to wash the bed coz I'm tired of seeing stains on my bed, though I'm not really using the bed but it's still my property. I've been ill since December last year, I told him what I'm facing, and even lie to him to show how critical my illness is, but that doesn't stop him from bringing them in.
please can someone advise me on how to stop him totally. he found my place d best for him since he's still living with his parent.
I don't want to offend someone that's why I want the best way to table it to him.
right now he's with his gf at my place. this particular girl use to stay overnight.. same thing last week Wednesday. and he won't even tell me someone is coming. we went to bed together Around 10pm, and by the time I woke around 1 to pee, I found out he's not by my side again, I check around and went to the other room to found him and the girl.
I'm sick of this. please how can I stop him without malice.
thanks

"Give them an inch, they take a yard.
Give them a yard, they take a mile...

Well, it seems like,
Total destruction the only solution"

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Preshy561(f): 9:39am On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:
he just left with the lady. check thru d picture and see how messed up it looks. I've to wash the bed sheets and bed cover and kept it after he messed up everything.
just check the picture I just took 10mins ago after he left now. this is my T-shirt I've left in that room 4 a while, & he use it to clean up d mess. did I tell him I'm not using d shirt anymore? I just don't want to av problem with anyone that's y I'm looking for a low-key way to tell him.
I've show it emotionally but he don't wanna listen. I've been ill over 3 months ago and he doesn't really care. he'll just tell me not to think of it that I'll be fine.. that's all he kept saying. I told him on Sunday that my girl want to visit me and I stopped her coz for now I'm not happy about my health and I wanna be alone and I wanna keep tins holy, and today after I slept around past 10, that's when he sneak d girl in.
Gruesome.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Moreoffaith(m): 9:46am On Mar 26, 2019
Just advice him to have someone special, I mean a fiancee.

Also let him understand the only person you will like to see with him in that house is his fiancee..

Any other person after that may cause fight between you guy...he may take other girls elsewhere o but you only wanna see his fiancee in the house.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by tciro: 10:20am On Mar 26, 2019
Pls op I have 2 suggestions to give you.
* if you don’t have gf get one. If the gf really loves you and a type who loves her space and also neatness. Op you don’t need to the talking, cos she will do it for you without even thinking.
* if you have any family member or friend house you can relax at after work with your apartment being locked and keys with you. When he calls you, to know your location or to know were u dropped the keys just post him by telling him you are on your way my bro delay him till evening, then if he noticed you dey tey he go go hotel. Do am like 3 to 4 times he go advice himself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Tastyme: 10:50am On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:
he just left with the lady. check thru d picture and see how messed up it looks. I've to wash the bed sheets and bed cover and kept it after he messed up everything.
just check the picture I just took 10mins ago after he left now. this is my T-shirt I've left in that room 4 a while, & he use it to clean up d mess. did I tell him I'm not using d shirt anymore? I just don't want to av problem with anyone that's y I'm looking for a low-key way to tell him.
I've show it emotionally but he don't wanna listen. I've been ill over 3 months ago and he doesn't really care. he'll just tell me not to think of it that I'll be fine.. that's all he kept saying. I told him on Sunday that my girl want to visit me and I stopped her coz for now I'm not happy about my health and I wanna be alone and I wanna keep tins holy, and today after I slept around past 10, that's when he sneak d girl in.

See, Mister, stop being a sissy!! what exactly are u afraid of? Is dat guy paying the rent with u or wat? From wat u've said u've already tried talking low key and it didnt work, dont you think u shld try anoda method? Lemme tell you sthng, ur calmness might get u into trouble in your own house someday. All those random girls he keeps bringing to your house, do you think u'll go Scot-free if anything happens to dem in dat one one day? Say, dey sleep and not wake d next morning? How will you explain it? Ur friend will most likely vanish in such a situation, but for you, i'll bet u wont even kw where to start from. If you like yourself, just tell him off once and for all and damn the consequences! Trust me, you don't need such irresponsible friends like dat in your life. He'll get you in trouble one of these days. If you have to, change your locks. Just kick out the riff-raff once and for all!

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM / Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.