Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (56149 Views)

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 3:19am On Mar 27, 2019
gbosaa:

He is not your friend. I’m angry with you right now. How can you keep tolerating such a pig. He contributes nothing meaningful and positive to your life. He is causing you lots of misery.

What exactly do you mean by that you don’t want to cause any trouble by telling him. I can understand anyone here who might feel tempted to insult you or get angry with your inability to speak and stand up for yourself.

That man and his host of girlfriends are filths and shouldn’t be allowed in your house.

Do you mind sending his phone number. I’ll speak on your behalf.
thanks a lot bro. I haven't see him since he left with d lady 6am yesterday, but I'll talk to him. I've also text him on his whatsapp yesterday afternoon but he's not online since 3pm yesterday. I've gotten some tips from people here and I've decided to talk to him. like u said earlier I'll speak for myself.. thanks so much bro
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 27, 2019
dierich:
thanks a lot bro. I haven't see him since he left with d lady 6am yesterday, but I'll talk to him. I've also text him on his whatsapp yesterday afternoon but he's not online since 3pm yesterday. I've gotten some tips from people here and I've decided to talk to him. like u said earlier I'll speak for myself.. thanks so much bro

Which city do you live in?
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Nobody: 3:26am On Mar 27, 2019
dierich:

lol. u might think I'm weak, but he'll no. so, can u tell me what you'll do if you're to b d 1?

I hate to say this but the person you quoted was right.
How can you allow such in your own apartment?

What’s this dude to you? He abuses help and privileges you’ve given him.
Do you know this man’s health status? Do you know his HIV/hepatitis statuses?

Do you know you can contract diseases simply by being his laundry man?
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by bigtt76(f): 3:26am On Mar 27, 2019
Come on.... Jealous of a guy who sleeps with girls without condom and spills sp3rm on the bed without the decency of cleaning or washing the bed sheet and even uses his friends sheet to clean the cum? Haba naaa!

@OP what tribe is this guy? You need to stand up as a man and voice out no matter whose ox is gored. A friend that cares less about your illness now won't care about you if he becomes richer than you tomorrow which is probably what you're scared off.

You sef, you nor marry you go de rent 3 bedroom flat furnish all, why won't friends turn it into a brothel?

Even married couples are advised against having more than a room and palour during their first year to avoid visitors from extend families visiting and causing a rift in their homes how much more friends.

Guy burst your friend brain and hit home some truth. Your home is not a brothel and should not be turned or seen as one. Change your locks too and avoid eating or cooking with him. He might have poisoned you sef undecided

frank317:

He needs to have a good explanation for the sake if tomorrow. That's his best friend we are talking about and I am sure there is a reason why the other guy feels comfortable bringing his chicks to the house.

This is a man's thing, he must act with his brain and not heart like most women do.

I remember years back when I was serving. This loving roommate of mine always brought his girl to the room (our beds are close). I liked my roommate but didn't like the fact he brought his girl in most night.

I reacted to this and this had an effect to our relationship. Looking back I wished I had just let things go because I really didn't have reason to be angry but for jealousy (which I even denied to myself)

The Op can't just say he does not like this guy bringing his girl for nothing. Perhaps he wish he was the one having the girls. Perhaps chicks do not fall for him (despite doing better than his friend) like his friend.

If it's washing stains, ask the guy to make effort to keep the bed neat. He is ur friend, don't let woman palavar spoil thinks.

And pls go out a little... U only live young once.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 3:32am On Mar 27, 2019
gbosaa:

Which city do you live in?
Ibadan
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dreamwords: 3:34am On Mar 27, 2019
dierich:

I'm not married so that's y I'm living alone, also I accommodate him so I won't be alone throughout d nite.
I'm just angry with myself now for allowing him from d start.
There is nothing wrong in my friend bringing in a woman as long as they abide by the rule of the home, as along as they don't disturb nobody,
But learn to open up sometimes, and tell him ,"guy you no even clean the bed when you finish, no they do like that I no like am" years comments like that , be a man guy, he is not paying house rent for you
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by lawrenceads(m): 3:36am On Mar 27, 2019
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 3:37am On Mar 27, 2019
dreamwords:

There is nothing wrong in my friend bringing in a woman as long as they abide by the rule of the home, as along as they don't disturb nobody,
But learn to open up sometimes, and tell him ,"guy you no even clean the bed when you finish, no they do like that I no like am" years comments like that , be a man guy, he is not paying house rent for you

I've caution him b4, yet no changes. I've told him already. no more visit from anyone.
even my gf isn't coming for now. I need peace
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by felixation123(m): 3:54am On Mar 27, 2019
In 2019??na your own problem be this����
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Stixxzfunds100(m): 4:15am On Mar 27, 2019
kallmemrB:
Until he's bold enough to talk this may nevervxhsbge
Nothing more than that
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by CoolAmbience(m): 4:34am On Mar 27, 2019
dierich:

u may not understand why I'm seeking for advice. and besides, u don't need to say some people need psych evaluation. who knows maybe u need 1 too.
those that understand me will know y I'm looking for the best way to table it down without causing anything..

People that are supposedly calm as you are can be unnecessarily complicated.

See the way you reacted to a post here. Just do the same with your guy. It is that simple. What is there to understand about you? U be machine, abi software?

Call your guy and sort things out with him, like friends....or perhaps brothers that both of you have become.
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by CoolAmbience(m): 4:36am On Mar 27, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

Find a continent time to sit him down, tell him with a brotherly love, also preach the gospel of Christ to him, God might want to use you for him.

Preach the gospel kwa, hmmmm.

There's nothing I won't hear here.
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by frank317: 4:37am On Mar 27, 2019
bluefilm:

Correct man.

Na only God go bless you.

Meanwhile...

Frank, I once came accross your novel Cyber Lover on okadabooks.

Such an interesting story.

But I lost my phone and I couldn't get to your book again.

Please can you give me the link to the book?

Thanks.

Hi, just download the okadabooks app on ur phone. My others stories are there. Thanks
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by sumon891: 4:37am On Mar 27, 2019
thanks bro, I've done it twice.. d 1st one around Dec 24th, and d 2nd one last week Tuesday. the results are almost d same. or let say the same. done in different lab, both standard.

check my website about [https://computerput.com/2019/03/what-is-flash-memory/]flash memory.[/https://computerput.com/2019/03/what-is-flash-memory/]
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:38am On Mar 27, 2019
tintingz:
Well said.

I used to be the type that keep something to myself when I'm not comfortable with something but I realized people will take advantage of you and at the end you might get nothing.

If you don't speak up they won't know your principles.

That's it!
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by robinsonmfon(m): 4:42am On Mar 27, 2019
I hate that shit as hell. if I no get apartment, I no go carry woman go inconvenience another person. If you a nymphomaniac, rent an apartment. No go dey inconvenience another person.
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by sisisioge: 4:44am On Mar 27, 2019
Tell him you'd like to be alone for a while. Lock off the empty rooms and tell him to only visit when you call him. See him off and close your door.

For good effect, change some keys that he might have and just fold your hands. No look Uche face, no bone...just bam. It is your place...your rules!
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by CanadianNaija: 4:48am On Mar 27, 2019
You’re such a coward. What a wuss!
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Praisesongz: 4:49am On Mar 27, 2019
dierich:
Please ignore my grammatical errors.

I've a friend and he's very close to me. we know each other more than 10years and he has been the only friend close to me right now. I was living alone in a 3 bedroom flat and he always come to sleep at my place. I'm happy coz I won't be the only one sleeping in the house.

it started when he bring 1 of his girlfriends to my house, he uses on of the rooms and I didn't complain, but the issue is he kept bringing them in and I'm tired of it. the most annoying part is the way he's using the bed. stains or shit. it came to a time I've to wash the bed coz I'm tired of seeing stains on my bed, though I'm not really using the bed but it's still my property. I've been ill since December last year, I told him what I'm facing, and even lie to him to show how critical my illness is, but that doesn't stop him from bringing them in.

please can someone advise me on how to stop him totally. he found my place d best for him since he's still living with his parent.

I don't want to offend someone that's why I want the best way to table it to him.

right now he's with his gf at my place. this particular girl use to stay overnight.. same thing last week Wednesday. and he won't even tell me someone is coming. we went to bed together Around 10pm, and by the time I woke around 1 to pee, I found out he's not by my side again, I check around and went to the other room to found him and the girl.

I'm sick of this. please how can I stop him without malice.
thanks
Firstly that guy is not your friend but you think he is cod you’re counting the years. A true friend won’t choose fvck girls over his sick friend. The moment you learn this bitter truth your problem is solved.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by robinsonmfon(m): 4:58am On Mar 27, 2019
friendl:
Why are you behaving like an old man ?you can't use all the 3 rooms na?just tell him that he should be cleaning the room after use .

When my cousins were staying with me ,they bring in different girls to my apartment ,l never complained ,is normal with young guys ,even ladies that stayed alone brings guys to the apartment ,is normal everywhere ,..

Don't know why you are angry or are you interested in his girlfriend?
ah! bro so mk im friend turn I'm house to brothel cuz op doesn't use all the rooms?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Sarang(f): 5:05am On Mar 27, 2019
I am glad that whem I don't like something I am able to say right away. You gotta tell him how you feel.. he gotta own stink..
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by justtruth88miSt(f): 5:05am On Mar 27, 2019
just go and get married... case close, hw wouldn't bring hem again
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Sarang(f): 5:06am On Mar 27, 2019
friendl:
Why are you behaving like an old man ?you can't use all the 3 rooms na?just tell him that he should be cleaning the room after use .

When my cousins were staying with me ,they bring in different girls to my apartment ,l never complained ,is normal with young guys ,even ladies that stayed alone brings guys to the apartment ,is normal everywhere ,..

Don't know why you are angry or are you interested in his girlfriend?

He is not you. He doesn't like it. Quit telling people how to live their life..luud!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:06am On Mar 27, 2019
** redacted **

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by mjizzie(m): 5:12am On Mar 27, 2019
Some times, the fear of hurting people or offending people or close friends kills us faster than what we think. You are trying to protect you relationship with your friend meanwhile he doesn't care about how you feel. You are just hurting yourself by not trying to seat your friend down and tell him what you dont want. The best thing you can do to stop him is to tell stop bringing girls to your house and not finding any other means to say it. Guys like that will never be moved by any other means except thorough confrontation. If he stopped being your friend, fine move on, meet people, enjoy fresh air outside your house, Stroll out and meet new people, atleast you will have free of mind. It will be good to set your mind free and stop killing yourself while trying to protect your friendship.
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 5:13am On Mar 27, 2019
You just need to apply wisdom, don't sour your friendship because of this simple stuff, because you might still need him in future and you can't affordto hurt yourself mentally and emotionally. Just invite your mum or dad, maybe one of your brothers. Then problem will automatically solve itself. My best friend can't try that with me not because I won't allow him but his real girlfriend is my friend as well and he will have to pay heavily for keeping his dirty secrets from his family, my mum, his real girl family. Just note that your happiness is more important.
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:15am On Mar 27, 2019
kallmemrB:
Sometimes I think some nairalanders need psych Evaluation... What so difficult in "Bro stop bringing ladies to my place am not comfortable with that poo"

What do u think nairaland will do for you?
Default your house rent.
Scout another location and pay.
Tell him you are told to leave the flat.
Relocate gently while your friend learns how to pay for room space in hotels.
Pre-marital sex ain't meant to be cheap. When he pays N3000 per fling per room space. His brain would reset.
Chikena
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:15am On Mar 27, 2019
kallmemrB:
Sometimes I think some nairalanders need psych Evaluation... What so difficult in "Bro stop bringing ladies to my place am not comfortable with that poo"

What do u think nairaland will do for you?
Default your house rent.
Scout another location and pay.
Tell him you are told to leave the flat.
Relocate gently while your friend learns how to pay for room space in hotels.
Pre-marital sex ain't meant to be cheap. When he pays N3000 per fling per room space. His brain would reset.
Chikena!
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by tomdon(m): 5:17am On Mar 27, 2019
dierich:
Please ignore my grammatical errors.

I've a friend and he's very close to me. we know each other more than 10years and he has been the only friend close to me right now. I was living alone in a 3 bedroom flat and he always come to sleep at my place. I'm happy coz I won't be the only one sleeping in the house.

it started when he bring 1 of his girlfriends to my house, he uses on of the rooms and I didn't complain, but the issue is he kept bringing them in and I'm tired of it. the most annoying part is the way he's using the bed. stains or shit. it came to a time I've to wash the bed coz I'm tired of seeing stains on my bed, though I'm not really using the bed but it's still my property. I've been ill since December last year, I told him what I'm facing, and even lie to him to show how critical my illness is, but that doesn't stop him from bringing them in.

please can someone advise me on how to stop him totally. he found my place d best for him since he's still living with his parent.

I don't want to offend someone that's why I want the best way to table it to him.

right now he's with his gf at my place. this particular girl use to stay overnight.. same thing last week Wednesday. and he won't even tell me someone is coming. we went to bed together Around 10pm, and by the time I woke around 1 to pee, I found out he's not by my side again, I check around and went to the other room to found him and the girl.

I'm sick of this. please how can I stop him without malice.
thanks

Mr chairman you're only jealous that he's enjoying your crib more than you the owner. Lashing choice pussy while you are alone.

If you're interested in his salvation, just preach to him. If you want him to stop the act because it's your house, tell him. You have the full right to stop him from fukking in your apartment since he is not paying rent
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by lordbucos(m): 5:19am On Mar 27, 2019
Contact me on 09032501736 let talk more on your health related issue. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Poster Warning People Not To Touch Partner's Private Part While Driving / Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. / I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.