Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (56087 Views)

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by stanliwise(m): 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
LONEER:
believe me i perfectly understand how you feel, cause am in same situation, urs is even better, mine is just a selfcon. but dude will be bringing different girls everyday till it even affected my relationship. now have broke up with my girl cause she wasn't comfortable when she come visiting and we end up being four people in the room, some days i have to be sleeping on the floor just to got a nigga back . funny part is that he even has his own rented apartment. this is not even all Am tired.
so why haven't you told him?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by anonymuz(m): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

You allowed him too much excesses... and he's proven that he's not deserving of such. He can't clean up after himself... he can't use his sense to not make a habit of bringing girls to a house that isn't his...and even having them sleep over!

Such guys are no-gooders. They have no boundaries. Which quarrel are you scared of? Why should a quarrel ensue over your own right? Don't be a sissy! This dude will keep taking advantage of you. This isn't a charity case. Tell the young man to realise your house is your house and he can't do as he pleases! Tell him you don't want his babes in your house!
People like this ehn... they'd always have more than one gf. And I sincerely wonder the kind of girls who do meetups at a guy's friend's place.
you make a lot of sense bro
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
You have posted this topic before and it drew the attention of many , OP. I think you're lying, just trying to make people read a myth. It's not ok
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dammyd46(m): 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
just explain things to him, cus he might not even see it as a bad thing, if you can't then just lock up
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Elliot2(m): 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:
Please ignore my grammatical errors.

I've a friend and he's very close to me. we know each other more than 10years and he has been the only friend close to me right now. I was living alone in a 3 bedroom flat and he always come to sleep at my place. I'm happy coz I won't be the only one sleeping in the house.

it started when he bring 1 of his girlfriends to my house, he uses on of the rooms and I didn't complain, but the issue is he kept bringing them in and I'm tired of it. the most annoying part is the way he's using the bed. stains or shit. it came to a time I've to wash the bed coz I'm tired of seeing stains on my bed, though I'm not really using the bed but it's still my property. I've been ill since December last year, I told him what I'm facing, and even lie to him to show how critical my illness is, but that doesn't stop him from bringing them in.

please can someone advise me on how to stop him totally. he found my place d best for him since he's still living with his parent.

I don't want to offend someone that's why I want the best way to table it to him.

right now he's with his gf at my place. this particular girl use to stay overnight.. same thing last week Wednesday. and he won't even tell me someone is coming. we went to bed together Around 10pm, and by the time I woke around 1 to pee, I found out he's not by my side again, I check around and went to the other room to found him and the girl.

I'm sick of this. please how can I stop him without malice.
thanks
Which ever way u tell him is the best way so long he leaves. People like that are wired in a way that they are illogical and don't appreciate even the most diplomatic ways—all they will say is that you chased them. You will be the bad guy in their eyes for sure. You should be more concerned about you sanity and peace of mind at this moment.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by baby124: 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
Tell your girl to come and visit anytime he’s coming. Make sure she’s very rude to the girl he brings and rude to the friend too. By saying... “ah uncle you are here again with a new girl today, please you can’t stay here tonight ooo”. I have not cleaned up the mess you did here last time!” You sef form surprise... walahi bobo no go come back!

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Gabriel99: 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
Amos 3:3 two cannot walk together except they agree. Since you've stopped agreeing tell him you're going and at such should leave your house, fix a date if possible, if he changes reconsider.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
dnt send him any msg... instead of talking to him, u should talk to his girlfrnd nd let her discuss it with him or beta buy rat poison of 20naira nd gv them to eat.

haaaa, what are my even saying...RAT POISON... dnt kill dem yet, i repeat dnt kill them yet. just kidnap the girl for 2 weeks nd chase ur fucking frnd out of the house.

best option, just fucking poison them both nd watch them die, but do not kill them. grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by SmartMen: 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
kallmemrB:
Sometimes I think some nairalanders need psych Evaluation... What so difficult in "Bro stop bringing ladies to my place am not comfortable with that poo"

What do u think nairaland will do for you?
they judge everything from emotions... me i be mad man. if u like be my twin brother, once something does not seem right, i will tell u to fvck off.
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by consultancy: 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
we went to bed together Around 10pm, and by the time I woke around 1 to pee, I found out he's not by my side again, I check around and went to the other room to found him and the girl. [/quote]

are you gay?? what is the meaning of the above?? angry

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by stanliwise(m): 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
baby124:
Tell your girl to come and visit anytime he’s coming. Make sure she’s very rude to the girl he brings and rude to the friend too. By saying... “ah uncle you are here again with a new girl today, please you can’t stay here tonight ooo”. I have not cleaned up the mess you did here last time!” You sef form surprise... walahi bobo no go come back!
abeg this your strategy na wa o. Na girl go come do your job for you?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Elliot2(m): 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:

if not that u need a psych evaluation, u should understand what I'm saying here. did I tell u I can't communicate with him about it?
Truth is you can't,not until this moment. If you can then go and tell him already.
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by flokii: 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
The first questions is.. Are you straight?

I don't see reason why you should share a room and even bed with a guy in a 3 bedroom apartment honestly.

If your answer to question 1 is No.. then sorry is your case.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by babakb: 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
godbroda:
Just invite your mother over. Thank me later grin
Period.............. Confirm Solution
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by stanliwise(m): 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
we went to bed together Around 10pm, and by the time I woke around 1 to pee, I found out he's not by my side again, I check around and went to the other room to found him and the girl.
consultancy:

are you gay?? what is the meaning of the above?? angry
Even me sef o I was surprise why he has to say that part. Or is he jealous that the girls are replacing his position ?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Omudia11: 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
Speak for the women you know.
frank317:

Be careful when u listen to a woman's advise. They always never get along with each other.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Trezagezz: 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
[s][/s]
dierich:

u may not understand why I'm seeking for advice. and besides, u don't need to say some people need psych evaluation. who knows maybe u need 1 too.
those that understand me will know y I'm looking for the best way to table it down without causing anything..
[s][/s]
You are pointless since u never mentioned the main reason that made u tired..
If he is tour true Friend as u called him and he is still with his parents... Endure it and man up.. no one knows tomorrow
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
on a serious note, i understand ur mood bro.... same thing happens in an apartment where i once live nd work in Dubai . since the cost of renting an apartment was high, we guys came togeda in group nd rent that apartment. we were up to 6 including some girls who were living with us right in the same room. things was cool and everyone was like a family and this one room apartment was dam big so everyone lives comfortable. Not until one afonja guy started bringing in different girls in to the apartment, the funniest part was that this girls will eat our food and at mid night hot sex begins.. this went abt for a month nd no one could bear it any longer but they were just scared to confront the guy so that malice won't start. One day i was inside the room when this guy brought in a Tanzania babe nd right in my presence try to have sex with her but the girl was not comfortable with it since i was there and the guy was looking at me trying to gesture so i could leave but i never looked at him, i was just pressing my phn and at last the girl stood up nd decides to leave whc prompt the guy to be angry with me. the guy left with the girl nd later that night he challenged me wen everyone was inside nd i stood my ground nd let him realize the apartment was not a brothel whc spark heated words btw us both. This gave other people the power to speak too nd as things went that day, we kick the idiot out of the house then he started begging us.

So bro, if u can not allow him understand u then u are in a big mess. To him, he finds it comfortable nd thought u like it but to u, u are not comfortable with him bringing girls to ur apartment. so forget abt 10yrs friendship bro nd act like a guy unless he is gona be ur doom.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Kaybex007(m): 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
Three advise I got for you
1. Go and get married, at least if your wife is with you, he won't have the mind of bringing Amy lady to your apartment again.
2. Relocate to another area and tell him that this place you are going, he will not be welcomed there.
3. Invite him to join Nairaland and bring up the issue again and pray to God he comes across it. Then he will know that you are totally passed off.
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by middlebelter(m): 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:

u may not understand why I'm seeking for advice. and besides, u don't need to say some people need psych evaluation. who knows maybe u need 1 too.
those that understand me will know y I'm looking for the best way to table it down without causing anything..

This is about your life. The action of your "friend" who does not want to take the risk of taking his partner in sin home has both spiritual and legal implications for you.
Commiting sin of fornication makes God to be angry with the sinner and someone aiding the sin. It is recorded in the Holy Bible that fornicators will have their part in the lake of fire. Why then will you risk God's anger against yourself just because you can't tell him the truth to someone who is ready to make God angry with you and spoil the works of your hands. Remember the accommodation was provided by God and he can take it away from you if you use it against His will.

Legal angle of the matter, if anything should happen and the girl sleeps and fail to wake up, your so called friend will run away, you may be surprised that you are the one that will be jailed for murder.

Hey guy brave up and set yourself free from enemy - friend. You have been warned.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Omudia11: 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
What is difficult in understanding that someone doesn't like such acts around them. He doesn't like his friend using his house as a brothel. Is that too difficult to understand?
frank317:

Yes, I definitely don't understand why u want him to stop.

But since u want him to stop so badly, then u can tell him straight up to stop.

However, the relationship will have comma, but u will definitely get ur wish.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by foreshore(m): 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:
Please ignore my grammatical errors.

I've a friend and he's very close to me. we know each other more than 10years and he has been the only friend close to me right now. I was living alone in a 3 bedroom flat and he always come to sleep at my place. I'm happy coz I won't be the only one sleeping in the house.

it started when he bring 1 of his girlfriends to my house, he uses on of the rooms and I didn't complain, but the issue is he kept bringing them in and I'm tired of it. the most annoying part is the way he's using the bed. stains or shit. it came to a time I've to wash the bed coz I'm tired of seeing stains on my bed, though I'm not really using the bed but it's still my property. I've been ill since December last year, I told him what I'm facing, and even lie to him to show how critical my illness is, but that doesn't stop him from bringing them in.

please can someone advise me on how to stop him totally. he found my place d best for him since he's still living with his parent.

I don't want to offend someone that's why I want the best way to table it to him.

right now he's with his gf at my place. this particular girl use to stay overnight.. same thing last week Wednesday. and he won't even tell me someone is coming. we went to bed together Around 10pm, and by the time I woke around 1 to pee, I found out he's not by my side again, I check around and went to the other room to found him and the girl.

I'm sick of this. please how can I stop him without malice.
thanks

There is no other way than to tell him to his face to stop bringing babes to your house for bashing.
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by uuzba(m): 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

Always go on your knees for prayers, read the word of God and declare good health into your life, you are healed in Christ's name, amen.
OP is suffering temptation.
People are looking for house. And you have house, swept clean and empty. Na E devil carry himself enter.
Isn't there such a passage in the Bible?
Somebody had evil spirit worrying him. They cast out the spirit. The guy was cured. Instead of filling his mind and heart with God, he was relaxing and doing nothing. Na im the Spirit waka upandan, and came back to check the person's head. Upon meeting the head, very clean and empty, it went and carried 7 other BADDER spirits and the scattered the guys head finish.
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
Make him understand that you earn urself that apartment by being focused so for him to stay there, he should get busy and stop coming there with ladies without ur permission so that one day he won't bring assassin inside without knowing and if he can't abide by ur rules, he is welcome to leave..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by arosseun(m): 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
frank317:

He needs to have a good explanation for the sake if tomorrow. That's his best friend we are talking about and I am sure there is a reason why the other guy feels comfortable bringing his chicks to the house.

This is a man's thing, he must act with his brain and not heart like most women do.

I remember years back when I was serving. This loving roommate of mine always brought his girl to the room (our beds are close). I liked my roommate but didn't like the fact he brought his girl in most night.

I reacted to this and this had an effect to our relationship. Looking back I wished I had just let things go because I really didn't have reason to be angry but for jealousy (which I even denied to myself)

The Op can't just say he does not like this guy bringing his girl for nothing. Perhaps he wish he was the one having the girls. Perhaps chicks do not fall for him (despite doing better than his friend) like his friend.

If it's washing stains, ask the guy to make effort to keep the bed neat. He is ur friend, don't let woman palavar spoil thinks.

And pls go out a little... U only live young once.
This is the only person making sense here
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by mechanics(m): 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
Tell him straight that you don't like him bringing his girlfriends to your house, if he gets angry, life continues, if not you are partaking in his sins by using your house as an abode to do evil.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by AskProf: 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
fairfora:
You have posted this topic before and it drew the attention of many , OP. I think you're lying, just trying to make people read a myth. It's not ok

Pls, link to the previous post.
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by laudate: 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:
I used to travel with my key sometimes. I've once travel and left my key for him only to got home and see all stuffs he made with my apartment, since den I don't drop my keys. also I'm looking for a very decent and understanding way to table it down without causing quarrel. I know u understand me bro

Rocktation plz to d FP
Tell him some of your relations from the village are coming to stay with you in order to take care of you. Let him know they are strict Deeper Life or MFM people, and you need the extra room he is using, to accommodate them. cool

So he should try and get alternative place to stay, before they come. If you like, I can help you rent some MFM people to come and visit you, so that he can see them. cheesy
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by uuzba(m): 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

Find a continent time to sit him down, tell him with a brotherly love, also preach the gospel of Christ to him, God might want to use you for him.
OP is suffering temptation.
People are looking for house. And you have house, swept clean and empty. Na E devil carry himself enter.
Isn't there such a passage in the Bible?
Somebody had evil spirit worrying him. They cast out the spirit. The guy was cured. Instead of filling his mind and heart with God, he was relaxing and doing nothing. Na im the Spirit waka upandan, and came back to check the person's head. Upon meeting the head, very clean and empty, it went and carried 7 other BADDER spirits and they scattered the guys head finish.
OP is trying to be neutral between good and evil. Sitting on the fence.
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Deowl: 11:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
If you owe him pay him off, except he rented the flat and you are only a house keeper.
Any way I think u are just cracking fun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today / Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.