Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) (27994 Views)

Twin Sisters Share Same Boyfriend, Wants Law To Be Change So They Can Marry Him / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day / My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by schumastic(m): 11:07am On Mar 31, 2019
funmisticqueen:
this is insultive. Name the boys that have 'sexually defrauded' me with proof or you will not have peace. undecided
What sort of rubbish is this? As if your sisters are finer. What the hell is wrong with you all?

Are you really that pained by the comments of someone you don't know? Do I have that much power over you all?

You guys dare not post an unfiltered picture of your face on this forum.In fact I dare you all. Spinless, set of people with no balls.

Ednut1, yigiyaga and the whole lot of you are just plain cowards hiding your miserable lives behind social media.

You made a mistake replying. Honestly, most ladies on nl need to learn how to ignore some negative people. If you have watched the movie IT, you would notice the only way the villain in the movie could win is if the characters in the movie feed him with their fear. So when you reply negative comments you are feeding them, but when you read and ignore it pains them more.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:07am On Mar 31, 2019
DukeofNZ:

ma village people must here dis good news, tell dat ur boyfriend say ihm get competitor now, in fact me i get upper hand for where ihm dey because na marriage plan i carry come

No be you say I steal pix from Google ni, not only competitor lol
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by MoonWater: 11:07am On Mar 31, 2019
Biglittlelois:
It will be removed in 5 minutes,
I missed it
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2019
elonize:
just because u r fine n u know I'll toast u,n.a. make u 1 remove am,ur hand go seize dai grin

Lmao thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Topmaike007(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2019
Ivorianaija:

since my mother was from cape verde my nigerian family always called me half cast. I never took offense to it personally. to each their own maybe?
you mean you're not a real Nigerian oya Biko come and pack your load cos we are coming to your house for deportation cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Bossjakande: 11:09am On Mar 31, 2019
d fact is DAT most nairaland girls are fine I hate dem attack dem cos dey tink as animals sometimes but dey are fine. d girl I hate pass in rooms and all is pretty. rextizz dont say DAT about Preshy shes beautiful
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 31, 2019
ednut1:
sender ni grin cheesy
after you will be pained when I call you broke. See your life outside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 31, 2019
Topmaike007:
you mean you're not a real Nigerian oya Biko come and pack your load cos we are coming to your house for deportation cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2019
schumastic:

You made a mistake replying. Honestly, most ladies on nl need to learn how to ignore some negative people. If you have watched the movie IT, you would notice the only way the villain in the movie could win is if the characters in the movie feed him with their fear. So when you reply negative comments you are feeding them, but when you read and ignore it pains them more.
thanks.
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by elonize(m): 11:11am On Mar 31, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Lmao thanks
hope ur pics is still der,.....assuming Iknow u small
We for go out
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:11am On Mar 31, 2019
MoonWater:
I missed it

Check again.
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Topmaike007(m): 11:11am On Mar 31, 2019
Eleganza33:
Here we go
chai see fine gal..pls can I come to your house for introduction,"Eleganza".. nevertheless my name is Big but my friends calls me leo smart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 31, 2019
Kowor:
Low cut coming through.
see as you just fine anyhow cheesy cheesy how much be your bride price grin grin
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by MoonWater: 11:14am On Mar 31, 2019
Biglittlelois:
It will be removed in 5 minutes,
I have seen it. You look good. But the post talks about posting natural unedited pics
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 31, 2019
chinchonglee:

make friends with mami vendors...dey will hide u during drills
thanks jare
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Topmaike007(m): 11:14am On Mar 31, 2019
JjBankys:
grin grin grin grin grin
them will come to our own nairaland and bash us not only bash us but also refuse to reply Our PM
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by rapid101(m): 11:14am On Mar 31, 2019
Lies every were
Continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:16am On Mar 31, 2019
Bossjakande:
pretty I love ur nose

If you like compliment till eternity, I'll continue to ignore you, I am petty like that, since that's what you guys love to do, insult people you don't know.
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by ednut1(m): 11:16am On Mar 31, 2019
funmisticqueen:
after you will be pained when I call you broke. See your life outside.
instead of giving u. I rather use am buy fuel for my car. Shebi u dey form big gal before ni. Abeg enjoy ur camp food lol
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 31, 2019
Topmaike007:
them will come to our own nairaland and bash us not only bash us but also refuse to reply Our PM
Loz grin grin
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:17am On Mar 31, 2019
MoonWater:
I have seen it. You look good. But the post talks about posting natural unedited pics

Who cares, it wouldn't make much difference, thanks anyway.
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:18am On Mar 31, 2019
elonize:
hope ur pics is still der,.....assuming Iknow u small
We for go out

Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Topmaike007(m): 11:18am On Mar 31, 2019
JjBankys:
Loz grin grin
thank God na badagry check point I dey stay,it will make the matter easy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Bossjakande: 11:20am On Mar 31, 2019
Biglittlelois:

If you like compliment till eternity, I'll continue to ignore you, I am petty like that, since that's what you guys love to insult people you don't know.
abeg get out did u tink I tell u DAT to try to be ur friend u run mouth but u girls insult us pass a lot I say d truth DAT ur pretty make no mistake DAT I want to be close. god forbid I dont like u u lack manners dey are oda beautiful girls in rooms DAT are close to me and am close to most even follow me. am a gentle guy but u give me madness and I give u doble. I no reson ur mata
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 31, 2019
Topmaike007:
thank God na badagry check point I dey stay,it will make the matter easy
you funny die grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by MoonWater: 11:21am On Mar 31, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Who cares, it wouldn't make much difference, thanks anyway.
have fun. Happy Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by elonize(m): 11:22am On Mar 31, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Lol
yes o,how u c am
everybody dey give demselves chance to meet someone, wink
abi I lie?
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Bossjakande: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2019
blissgregory:
Mi face no fyn..i cant upload mi pic...i no wan NL to bash me
weda u fine or not DAT is not d reason nl bash some girls is becos u act as animals sometimes av see were even a pretty girl dey attack her.u pole shd behave well and act well I sware nobody will attack u beauty is in eye of beholder. I have a feeling ur pretty
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:24am On Mar 31, 2019
Bossjakande:
abeg get out did u tink I tell u DAT to try to be ur friend u run mouth but u girls insult us pass a lot I say d truth DAT ur pretty make no mistake DAT I want to be close. god forbid I dont like u u lack manners dey are oda beautiful girls in rooms DAT are close to me and am close to most even follow me. am a gentle guy but u give me madness and I give u doble. I no reson ur mata

Yen yen yen continue to cry your heart away, doesn't affect me in anyway lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:25am On Mar 31, 2019
MoonWater:
have fun. Happy Sunday

smiley
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Bossjakande: 11:26am On Mar 31, 2019
Kusherman:

I think she's same person as ladyHIPOPLyTa
DAT animal ladypig na bluntboy wife
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Bossjakande: 11:28am On Mar 31, 2019
goatgoat barstards stop dis u have share my post 300times is dis a game or wat. is no longer funny.stop it

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down / 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.