Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) (27998 Views)

Twin Sisters Share Same Boyfriend, Wants Law To Be Change So They Can Marry Him / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day / My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Kowor(f): 12:53am On Mar 31, 2019
blingxx:

You look lovely cheesy
Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Kowor(f): 12:54am On Mar 31, 2019
chinchonglee:

girl u too fine!!

will u marry me??
lol. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by OgaBuhari: 1:18am On Mar 31, 2019
dariana:
my eyebrows are a little done but still natural
picture stolen from the internet.
You should be ashamed of yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by OgaBuhari: 1:20am On Mar 31, 2019
Chrissyebony:
@Ivorianaija I have the same hair too!!! another nigerian with sisterlocks is rare
picture stolen the internet.
You should be ashamed of yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 31, 2019

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by kkins25(m): 1:38am On Mar 31, 2019
funmisticqueen:
this is insultive. Name the boys that have 'sexually defrauded' me with proof or you will not have peace. undecided
What sort of rubbish is this? As if your sisters are finer. What the hell is wrong with you all?

Are you really that pained by the comments of someone you don't know? Do I have that much power over you all?

You guys dare not post an unfiltered picture of your face on this forum.In fact I dare you all. Spinless, set of people with no balls.

Ednut1, yigiyaga and the whole lot of you are just plain cowards hiding your miserable lives behind social media.
Take a deep breath aunty fumi, the right thing to do was ignore such comments. You are way above the level of person you are responding to like this.
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:34am On Mar 31, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Except for the hair. This is my everyday look
don't let them body sham you. Be proud yourself
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by starstaz(m): 2:40am On Mar 31, 2019
1Sharon:

Are you sure?

@ sisi Sharon. Nice job for bursting unreal people with stupid motives. U try wella.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by budaatum: 2:47am On Mar 31, 2019
The first is now. Second is before before.

What did you expect!

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by chinchonglee(m): 4:31am On Mar 31, 2019
Kowor:
lol. Thanks.
uwc...but

marry me na!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by chinchonglee(m): 4:35am On Mar 31, 2019
Kusherman:

I think she's same person as ladyHIPOPLyTa
loool...
who knws bro!
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by chinchonglee(m): 4:49am On Mar 31, 2019
funmisticqueen:
this is insultive. Name the boys that have 'sexually defrauded' me with proof or you will not have peace. undecided
What sort of rubbish is this? As if your sisters are finer. What the hell is wrong with you all?

Are you really that pained by the comments of someone you don't know? Do I have that much power over you all?

You guys dare not post an unfiltered picture of your face on this forum.In fact I dare you all. Spinless, set of people with no balls.

Ednut1, yigiyaga and the whole lot of you are just plain cowards hiding your miserable lives behind social media.
will dis hippopotamus jst sharrap already!!!

take a look dis kowor of a girl..she is d true definition of natural beauty coupled wit d fact her b**bs re grin
funmisticqueen:

take a look dis kowor of a girl..she is d true definition of natural beauty coupled wit d fact her b**bs re wonderfully made by God...

u don see any guy bash her here

op meant natural human being picture nt hippopotamus picture.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by chinchonglee(m): 4:58am On Mar 31, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
ladies brought this on themselves for being stupid ,
wen u guys wl open ur thread instead of ladies 2 carry dia sweet revenge on u
. they will be forming nonsense out of fear of bashing
my heart bleeds badly ryt now
. funmisticqueen u ar happy now ,When u suppose to attack u ar forming now u ar been bitten from all angles i know thats hw it happens in ur real life...
i have an elder sister lyk u who is so quiet n cold instead of a acting like a tigress
, I hate quiet pple with passion they are y d world is evil

white ladies dont form at all but we villagers in a ghetto will be so stupid to form only to spring to life at the sight of money ...shame on it all ,
u re so sexually frustrated dat u pour ur frustrations openly to nl guys...

I would av administered a Love Machine 4 u but dat shit is fvcking expensive. Here is my advice 4 u;

go 2 d market and buy a big sized unripe banana(or better still buy unripe plaintain)nd help ursef...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by IjebuWarrior: 5:15am On Mar 31, 2019
ednut1:
yen yen yen. No be u post this crap . Only ladies who have been used and dumped severally hold such views. U should be in jail self

WTF? She wrote all that crap?
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 31, 2019
ednut1:
yen yen yen. No be u post this crap . Only ladies who have been used and dumped severally hold such views. U should be in jail self
shut up there!!! You are just an impotent coward. A woman with a penis.

I said bring proof and you are here running your verbal diarrhoea. You better that bring proof of all the men on Nairaland or even in real life who have sexually defrauded me and post your pics or carry your useless self out of this thread. Useless man with no power in real life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by preshdiva(f): 6:03am On Mar 31, 2019
Here goes

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 31, 2019
chinchonglee:

take a look dis kowor of a girl..she is d true definition of natural beauty coupled wit d fact her b**bs re grin

take a look dis kowor of a girl..she is d true definition of natural beauty coupled wit d fact her b**bs re wonderfully made by God...

you are just an idiot.

See nobody should annoy me any further abeg. I will normally ignore the comments of plebes but i am very irritable right now.

Since Wednesday,I have been sleeping for less than 4hrs daily.

I am sharing this room no bigger than my sitting room at home with 31 other girls. No fan and I am experiencing breakouts and allergies in this heat.

Some useless soldiers who can't stand with me in real life are talking to me anyhow because I am wearing this white and white. The food here has left me constipated for 5 days, no single vegetable or fruit. I am being malnourished here.

The only comforting thing here is the parade at least.

Keep your fustrations to your real lives for next 3weeks abeg or y'all won't find it funny at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 31, 2019
preshdiva:
Here goes
nice pic. No homo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 31, 2019
FatherCHRISTMAS:
don't let them body sham you. Be proud yourself
I am proud of myself. Thanks so much. I have just been very irritable this week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 31, 2019
chinchonglee:

post your own Na. Ode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by starstaz(m): 6:46am On Mar 31, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
shut up diiiiaa wl u?
Thank you. I ll quote this later.
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by ashewoboy(m): 6:52am On Mar 31, 2019
funmisticqueen:
you are just an idiot.

See nobody should annoy me any further abeg. I will normally ignore the comments of plebes but i am very irritable right now.

Since Wednesday,I have been sleeping for less than 4hrs daily.

I am sharing this room no bigger than my sitting room at home with 31 other girls. No fan and I am experiencing breakouts and allergies in this heat.

Some useless soldiers who can't stand with me in real life are talking to me anyhow because I am wearing this white and white. The food here has left me constipated for 5 days, no single vegetable or fruit. I am being malnourished here.

The only comforting thing here is the parade at least.

Keep your fustrations to your real lives for next 3weeks abeg or y'all won't find it funny at all.

save us the crappy story. Guys no wan compliment you. Kowor is our choicecheesy. Phuck out of here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 31, 2019
MatthAnn:
Poor weather conditions Korean hair style
Poor camera but u still look pretty. Nice hair!
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 31, 2019
ashewoboy:

save us the crappy story. Guys no wan compliment you. Kowor is our choicecheesy. Phuck out of here.
you that sent me pm just Na. Pls just shift one corner. I have no issues not receiving compliments from guys here when I don't know them in real life.

I also agree that korwor is beautiful since shd is ur choice. Shey she go gree for you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by bujebudanu1(m): 7:04am On Mar 31, 2019
preshdiva:
Here goes

cheesy fine lady
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 31, 2019
ednut1:
so it is that comment that has held you in bondage for over a year. Oya, I release you. Go and cheat on your wife no more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Preshy561(f): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2019
austyn0:

I look forward to the day you wash them off and upload.
Never coming grin
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by ednut1(m): 7:08am On Mar 31, 2019
funmisticqueen:
shut up there!!! You are just an impotent coward. A woman with a penis.

I said bring proof and you are here running your verbal diarrhoea. You better that bring proof of all the men on Nairaland or even in real life who have sexually defrauded me and post your pics or carry your useless self out of this thread. Useless man with no power in real life.
i dont need to name them i can infer from your words that u have been a victim due to ur hippo nature. Ur hatred for men and penchant to support abortion come from expriences of hurt. Pele.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 31, 2019
ednut1:
i dont need to name them i can infer from your words that u have been a victim due to ur hippo nature. Ur hatred for men and penchant to support abortion come from expriences of hurt. Pele.
I am not brainwashed by religion like you. And I support safe legalized abortion. When someone proves to me that abortion is murder. Then I will review.

I don't hate men. I just love calling them out when they exhibit bullshit behavior

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 31, 2019
ednut1:
post your pic unfiltered or keep proving me right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by ednut1(m): 7:14am On Mar 31, 2019
funmisticqueen:
post your pic unfiltered and stop proving me right.
i have posted my pics before on threads go and look for it lol. When did men start to filter pics Smh. Abeg run along. Pained hippo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down / 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.