Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen - Religion (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen (31227 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 8:03pm On May 20, 2019
Barristter07:

grin grin grin
" that you may ... sit on thrones to judge the twelve tribes of isreal " Luke 22:29

" However , this sitting down at my right or at my left is not mine to give but it belongs to those whom it has been prepared " Mark 10:40

Jesus left and right hand, on earth ? ? grin

Listen to Jozzy4, whatever affect Jesus , also affect those to sit on thrones as Kings !

" if he were on earth, he won't be a priest " - Heb 8:4

He or they, same applies

Barristter07: " that you may ... sit on thrones to judge the twelve tribes of isreal " Luke 22:29.

Achorladey: Revelation 5:10.  You have appointed them as a KINGDOM and PRIESTS to serve our God, and they will reign ON THE EARTH.”

" 10 You have appointed them as a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth.” , this sitting down at my right or at my left is not mine to give but it belongs to those whom it has been prepared " Mark 10:40

Achorladey: So?

Barrisster07: Jesus left and right hand, on earth?

Achorladey: Revelation 5:10.  You have appointed them as a KINGDOM and PRIESTS to serve our God, and they will reign ON THE EARTH.”

Barristter07: Listen to Jozzy4, whatever affect Jesus , also affect those to sit on thrones as Kings!

Achorladey: what was recorded in Revelation 5:10 was not penned down by me, it carries this...........appointed them as a KINGDOM and PRIESTS to serve our God, and they will reign ON THE EARTH.”

The reason I ask this question.........

Is there anything STOPPING CHRIST the HEAVENLY ONE from REIGNING with those he made KINGS and PRIEST ON THE EARTH?

Barristter07: " if he were on earth, he won't be a priest " - Heb 8:4

Achorladey: You have my response on this.

Barristter07: He or they, same applies

The HE appointed the THEY as a KINGDOM and PRIESTS to serve and REIGN ON THE EARTH.

Then the question is........

Is there anything STOPPING CHRIST(the HE) the HEAVENLY ONE from REIGNING with those he made KINGS and PRIEST ON THE EARTH?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 8:06pm On May 20, 2019
Jozzy4:

Hahahaha whatever affect the " He " Jesus , affect those of Rev 5;10 as well
Where Jesus is , they will be . forgotten some of them would even sit on throne, at Jesus right and left hands ? grin grin

This is why it's important you address the He issue of been on earth. It affect those ruling as king and priest with him

Is there anything STOPPING CHRIST the HEAVENLY ONE from REIGNING with those he made KINGS and PRIEST ON THE EARTH?

It seems you don't know we have equally attended to the HE issue in the course of this discussion so far
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 11:03pm On May 20, 2019
achorladey:

Barristter07: " that you may ... sit on thrones to judge the twelve tribes of isreal " Luke 22:29.

" 10 You have appointed them as a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth.” , this sitting down at my right or at my left is not mine to give but it belongs to those whom it has been prepared " Mark 10:40

Barristter07: Listen to Jozzy4, whatever affect Jesus , also affect those to sit on thrones as Kings!

Achorladey: what was recorded in Revelation 5:10 was not penned down by me, it carries this...........appointed them as a KINGDOM and PRIESTS to serve our God, and they will reign ON THE EARTH.”

The HE appointed the THEY as a KINGDOM and PRIESTS to serve and REIGN ON THE EARTH.

Is there anything STOPPING CHRIST(the HE) the HEAVENLY ONE from REIGNING with those he made KINGS and PRIEST ON THE EARTH?

Broken record grin answer the question: Jesus left and right seat is ON EARTH ?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 11:07pm On May 20, 2019
achorladey:

It seems you don't know we have equally attended to the HE issue in the course of this discussion so far

I can equally say OVER the Earth. Fixed

When Two of the disciples who are to be king and priest approach him for privilege of sitting left and right of him , that shows they knew they will be with him in heaven. This Jesus didn't deny, only said its for those whom its prepared . is Jesus left and right hand ON earth ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 11:23pm On May 20, 2019
achorladey:

Jozzy4: Oh, they are currently seated in the heavenly places on earth and reigning presently?

Achorladey: Colossians 1:13, 14 He delivered us from the power of darkness and TRANSFERRED us to the KINGDOM of the SON he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

Oga Jozzy4 are you among those already TRANSFERED to the Kingdom of the SON. If you agree, are you equally SEATED in the HEAVENLY PLACES despite still ON THE EARTH?

The power of darkness still rule the earth actually - 1John 5:19

Is that a future statement ?

grin lolzzzzz

Jozzy4: Planet Earth is now heavenly places?

Achorladey: Do we have HEAVENLY PLACES on the EARTH or NOT? were you to address the EARTH itself, will you call it a HEAVENLY BODY or EARTHLY BODY? If it's an HEAVENLY BODY, Does that not tell you we have HEAVENLY PLACES on the EARTH?

Barrister come and carry this guy from here o, grin

Earth is not heaven.

" The first man is from the earth and made of dust, the second man is from heaven "

Is Adam made from heavenly places ? ? Broken record grin

Jozzy4: captivator come and see something

Achorladey: Your friend will indeed see LITERALLY and not FIGURATIVELY.

Jozzy4: The 1000 Years has begun?

Achorladey: Did you see me state that the 1000 years has BEGUN? Does the world GOLDEN AGE rings bell to your hearing. Atleast when it comes to SPECULATIONS and ASSUMPTIONS based on dates the organization which you are a member are masters of it. e.g 100 years of Christ REIGN

Jozzy4: How many years did Paul spent on earth, I thought it should be 1000? Heavenly places indeed.

Achorladey: He spent 100,000 trillion years on EARTH? Whatever you think about 1000 is minimal to this one. Christ SEATED them in HEAVENLY places while those apostles were still on EARTH and have no HEAVENLY BODIES. Yes Heavenly places indeed.

Jozzy4: Reigning with Satan the ruler of this present world ?

Achorladey: That colossians 1:13 will just be fine.

grin Loolzzzzzz

Earth is not heaven , Are u saying that verse is a lie ? When were they ever seated in heaven ? grin
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 11:41pm On May 20, 2019
achorladey:

Jozzy4: An angel on earth is a spirit materializing in an earthly body.

Achorladey: So what BODY are they in before MATERIALIZING on the EARTH?

Jozzy4: But once their assignment is finished, they return to heaven and DISCARD the Fleshly body for the proper body of their " proper dwelling place" Jude 6.

Achorladey: The above means the ANGELS already have HEAVENLY BODIES, should God give them assignments on earth they MATERIALIZE to carry it out as the case requires. Despite having HEAVENLY BODIES nothing prevented THEM from coming to carry out assignments ON THE EARTH. You agree?

That doesn't occur anymore. !

Jozzy4: Jesus hadn't return to this home of his Father, his place of dwelling,

Achorladey: Yes,

Jozzy4: HE CONTINUE to MATERIALIZE an earthly body likewise as not to be found naked

Achorladey: Why did HE CONTINUE to MATERIALIZE an EARTHLY BODY if HEAVENLY BODY is ABSENT as at THEN? After all you said angels MATERIALIZE and they do so because of the HEAVENLY BODY they HAVE.

" earnestly desiring to PUT on the one [Body] for us from heaven. So that when we do put it on we will not be found naked " - 2 Cor 5:3 Read

A spirit without a body is naked! Jesus had to materialize an earthly body. Till he returns to heaven

Jozzy4: Which body did the apostles see?

Achorladey: You tell me.

Jozzy4: If he wasn't given, he won't have died when on earth.

Achorladey: The verse cited didn't state there that HE WAS GIVEN?

Jozzy4: so there was a time he doesn't have it.

Achorladey: When the scripture clearly states HE ALONE POSSESSES IMMORTALITY.

Jozzy4: So WHOEVER said given is correct! ...

Achorladey: and the WHOEVER is ?

Jozzy4: When you are given something, it in becomes your possession

Achorladey: The verse cited didn't say anything concerning GIVEN, You are FIXING given into it.

Jozzy: The point here is 1Tim 6:15 a reference to a certain King of King and Lord of Lord, the name of who ? Rev 19:16

Achorladey: Is the King of king here and Lord of Lord here same as the ONLY SOVEREIGN?

Good u didn't deny whatever you are given is a possession.

Who is given the title King of King and Lord of Lord ? Rev 19:16
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 11:45pm On May 20, 2019
achorladey:

I had to quote this again, its one of the most silly responses have ever heard . knowing fully well that there are translation that equally says over the earth

Answer that question to see if your ON earth is correct , Where is Jesus left and right hand located ?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Barristter07: 2:26pm On May 21, 2019
Jozzy4:

I had to quote this again, its one of the most silly responses have ever heard . knowing fully well that there are translation that equally says over the earth

Answer that question to see if your ON earth is correct , Where is Jesus left and right hand located ?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Barristter07: 2:28pm On May 21, 2019
Jozzy4:

grin lolzzzzz

Earth is not heaven.

" The first man is from the earth and made of dust, the second man is from heaven "

Is Adam made from heavenly places ? ?
Broken record grin

grin Loolzzzzzz

Earth is not heaven , Are u saying that verse is a lie ? When were they ever seated in heaven ? grin

grin So funny

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 7:34pm On May 21, 2019
Jozzy4:

Broken record grin answer the question: Jesus left and right seat is ON EARTH ?

The HE (JESUS CHRIST) appointed the THEY as a KINGDOM and PRIESTS to serve and REIGN ON THE EARTH.

What stops him( THE HE) from having them on the RIGHT and on the LEFT ON THE EARTH?

Broken record indeed! Still asking Jesus left and right seat? Hahahahahahaha.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 7:50pm On May 21, 2019
Jozzy4:

Jozzy4: I had to quote this again, its one of the most silly responses have ever heard.

Achorladey: Usual distraction, I equally have done so to your post. Do you agree they are EQUALLY SILLY?

Jozzy4: knowing fully well that there are translation that equally says over the earth

Achorladey: The would seem to me that you already got an ANSWER from me but you feel AGRIEVED that my position as to the scripture I cited has not changed. Therefore the need for me to ACCEPT your "OVER" instead of "ON".

Jozzy4: Answer that question to see if your ON earth is correct , Where is Jesus left and right hand located?

Achorladey: Show me the "WHERE/LOCATED" in the scripture you cited?

Mark 10:40 but to sit at my right or at my left is not mine to give. It is for those for whom it has been prepared.”
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 8:59pm On May 21, 2019
Jozzy4:

That doesn't occur anymore. !

" earnestly desiring to PUT on the one [Body] for us from heaven. So that when we do put it on we will not be found naked " - 2 Cor 5:3 Read

A spirit without a body is naked! Jesus had to materialize an earthly body. Till he returns to heaven

Good u didn't deny whatever you are given is a possession.

Who is given the title King of King and Lord of Lord ? Rev 19:16

Jozzy4: That doesn't occur anymore. !

Achorladey: No wonder one of your friend said I am a CONFUSED LITERALIST while HE is an EXPERT FIGURATIVES.

After Christ ASCENSION, Peter was rescued by an ANGELS, and the angels were still used to aid the apostles. Then Jesus stated clearly HE IS COMING with his ANGELS.

Yet "THAT DOESN'T OCCUR ANYMORE"

definitely it must be between CONFUSED LITERALIST or FIGURATIVE EXPERT.

Jozzy4: " earnestly desiring to PUT on the one [Body] for us from heaven. So that when we do put it on we will not be found naked " - 2 Cor 5:3 Read

Achorladey: Here is 2 Corinthians 5:3...... 

2 Corinthians 5: 2,3 For in this earthly house we groan, because we desire to put on our heavenly dwelling, 3 if indeed, after we have put on our heavenly house, we will not be found naked. 

Funny enough you have cited this scripture previously but I gave an advice on it. Which you ignore.

Is Paul an ANGEL as at when WRITING this part of his LETTER? Was Paul making a CASE for ANGELS as BEING UNCLAD?

Jozzy4: A spirit without a body is naked!

Achorladey: It can ONLY be ACCORDING to Jozzy4.,2019.

God is a spirit, is GOD NAKED or UNCLAD?

Jozzy4: Jesus had to materialize an earthly body.

Till he returns to heaven

Achorladey: Why did he MATERIALIZE like the ANGELS since the HEAVENLY BODY is still ABSENT after his RESURRECTION?

Jozzy4: Good u didn't deny whatever you are GIVEN is a possession.

Achorladey: Did the scripture states there that HE WAS GIVEN? It states HE ALONE POSSESSES not GIVEN?

Jozzy4: Who is given the title King of King and Lord of Lord ? Rev 19:16

Achorladey: How will you not ask after PUTTING "GIVEN". Who is THE ONLY SOVEREIGN in the scripture cited? Is this NOT GIVEN TOO?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 9:11pm On May 21, 2019
Jozzy4:

I can equally say OVER the Earth. Fixed

When Two of the disciples who are to be king and priest approach him for privilege of sitting left and right of him , that shows they knew they will be with him in heaven. This Jesus didn't deny, only said its for those whom its prepared . is Jesus left and right hand ON earth ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jozzy4: I can equally say OVER the Earth. Fixed

Achorladey: Just like I can EQUALLY say ON THE EARTH. Fixed

Jozzy4: When Two of the disciples who are to be king and priest approach him for privilege of sitting left and right of him,

Achorladey: Eh en.

Jozzy4: that shows they KNEW they will be with him in HEAVEN.

Achorladey: Show me how THEY know in that cited scripture. Here it is again.

Mark 10:40......but to sit at MY RIGHT or at MY LEFT is not mine to give. It is for those for whom it has been prepared.”

Jozzy4: This Jesus didn't deny,

Achorladey: Deny WHAT.

Jozzy4: only said its for those whom its prepared.

Achorladey: Good you know the above?

Jozzy4: is Jesus left and right hand ON earth?

Achorladey: The reason I state this again.......

The HE (JESUS CHRIST) appointed the THEY as a KINGDOM and PRIESTS to serve and REIGN ON THE EARTH. Hahahahaha!
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 10:09pm On May 21, 2019
Jozzy4:

grin lolzzzzz

Earth is not heaven.

Is Adam made from heavenly places ? ? Broken record grin

grin Loolzzzzzz

Jozzy4: The power of darkness still rule the earth actually - 1John 5:19

Achorladey: He DELIVERED US from the power of darkness and TRANSFERRED us to the KINGDOM of the SON he LOVES,

Does the power of DARKNESS RULE over YOU Now?

Not only did he delivered US he transferred US.

Jozzy4: Is that a future statement?

Achorladey: when you respond to the question above you will know.

Jozzy4: lolzzzzz

Achorladey: Have fun

Jozzy4: Barrister come and carry this guy from here o,

Achorladey: Your friend did not bring me here, I was even on this thread before your friend JOINED the discussion.

Jozzy4: Earth is not heaven.

Achorladey: I know.

The EARTH is an HEAVENLY BODY. You AGREE?

Jozzy4: "The first man is from the earth and made of dust, the second man is from heaven "

Achorladey: Did the EARTH create Adam?

Jozzy4: Is Adam made from heavenly places ? Broken record.

Jozzy4: Loolzzzzzz

Achorladey: It contributes to healthy living.

Jozzy4: Earth is not heaven,

Achorladey: I know. The EARTH is an HEAVENLY BODY. You agree?

Jozzy4: Are u saying that verse is a lie?

Achorladey: What verse are we TALKING about here.

Jozzy4: When were they ever seated in heaven?

Achorladey: Is my name appended to that scripture? I know you can see what is written there clearly.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by johnw47: 2:44am On May 22, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

The Lord lied ? grin grin those men are dead and rotten in the dust of the earth . so how could that be ?

Confused literalist .

Barristter07:

So funny grin grin grin

of course a christian would not put in a post for any reason "the Lord lied"
and of course a christian would not reply to a post that had "the Lord lied" in it with "so funny"
but of course satan's mob would would say such in a post
and of course satan's mob would laugh at a post containing such, as you can see

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by asalimpo(m): 9:24am On May 22, 2019
Maximus69:
Sir,
When Jesus was here IN THE FLESH he had countless disciples out of which he appointed twelve as Apostles. Mark 3:14
Nobody knew the date Jesus selected those 12 till today, many faithful individuals who joined them as followers later and continued to remain obedient to these men doing the WORK never requested which DATE the Messiah chose those serving as Apostles!
He promised that when Satan has turned everything on earth upside down in order to confuse people[Revelation 12:12] a faithful and discreet slave will surface on earth FEEDING sheeplike ones at the proper times!
I am sorry Sir, my main concern is not about the precise TIME Jesus appointed the faithful and discreet slave but WHO ARE THOSE FULFILLING THAT PURPOSE TODAY? Matthew 24:45 wink
Jesus said 'where the carcass is,there the eagles will gather'! Matthew 24:28
Eagles always targets food,so sincere and honest hearted individuals today are gathering from all the corners of the earth to feed while the faithful and discreet slave are doing their work!
If you want to fully grasp all of these, you should try to be neutral in judging where the truth is, but if you feel you've known it well try and see if there is any religious group that has succeeded in accomplishing half of what these men have done! Critics are demanding and emphasizing on SIGNS like some kind of miracles from these men but remember Jesus' words! Mark 8:12
When did Jesu christi appoint them?
Answer: i dont know?
Stop the stupid loooong stories.

The whole cult is just made up.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by asalimpo(m): 9:39am On May 22, 2019
rottennaija:

Had the 'faithful and discreet slave' not said they were appointed over all of Jesus belongings in 1919 and maintained that teaching for more than 30 years?

Secondly, Jesus return yet? When? Who and who witness his return? Because a slave will only be proclaim faithful and discreet upon the return of the master.
The whole cult is held together by strings of farty dirty stinking lies.
When did Jesus return to inspect the world religions and chose jw?
Never. It's just b.s. Yet ret.arded victims of this cult cling on the b.s these ppl spew cuz their identity is welded to it? Pathetic
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 11:14am On May 22, 2019
achorladey:

Jozzy4: I can equally say OVER the Earth. Fixed

Achorladey: Just like I can EQUALLY say ON THE EARTH. Fixed

Jozzy4: When Two of the disciples who are to be king and priest approach him for privilege of sitting left and right of him,

Achorladey: Eh en.

Jozzy4: that shows they KNEW they will be with him in HEAVEN.

Achorladey: Show me how THEY know in that cited scripture. Here it is again.

Mark 10:40......but to sit at MY RIGHT or at MY LEFT is not mine to give. It is for those for whom it has been prepared.”

Jozzy4: This Jesus didn't deny,

Achorladey: Deny WHAT.

Jozzy4: only said its for those whom its prepared.

Achorladey: Good you know the above?

Jozzy4: is Jesus left and right hand ON earth?

Achorladey: The reason I state this again.......

The HE (JESUS CHRIST) appointed the THEY as a KINGDOM and PRIESTS to serve and REIGN ON THE EARTH. Hahahahaha!

Answer the question properly, sitting on Jesus right and left can only be where he is. That alone destroy your wrong translation
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 11:21am On May 22, 2019
achorladey:

Achorladey: He DELIVERED US from the power of darkness and TRANSFERRED us to the KINGDOM of the SON he LOVES,

Paul confess that an angel of Satan disturb him in his body, So that occur.in Jesus kingdom ?

Hahahahaha

Achorladey: Your friend did not bring me here, I was even on this thread before your friend JOINED the discussion.

Jozzy4: "The first man is from the earth and made of dust, the second man is from heaven "

@bold
Logical sense is not with you, that would mean everybody is in heavenly places right now since they are all on earth
Dispute it and disgrac yourself more.

I ask:,Since we are dealing with location not who made Adam, Is Adam made from heavenly place? Cos bible said its Jesus that's from heaven

Achorladey: Is my name appended to that scripture? I know you can see what is written there clearly.

When did Paul ever seat in heaven ?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 11:21am On May 22, 2019
achorladey:

Paul confess that an angel of Satan disturb him in his body, So that occur.in Jesus kingdom ?

Hahahahaha

@bold
Logical sense is not with you, that would mean everybody is in heavenly places right now since they are all on earth
Dispute it and disgrace yourself more.

I ask:,Since we are dealing with location not who made Adam, Is Adam made from heavenly place? Cos bible said its Jesus that's from heaven

When did Paul ever seat in heaven ?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 11:34am On May 22, 2019
achorladey:

Jozzy4: I had to quote this again, its one of the most silly responses have ever heard.

Achorladey: Usual distraction, I equally have done so to your post. Do you agree they are EQUALLY SILLY?

Jozzy4: knowing fully well that there are translation that equally says over the earth

Achorladey: The would seem to me that you already got an ANSWER from me but you feel AGRIEVED that my position as to the scripture I cited has not changed. Therefore the need for me to ACCEPT your "OVER" instead of "ON".

Jozzy4: Answer that question to see if your ON earth is correct , Where is Jesus left and right hand located?

Achorladey: Show me the "WHERE/LOCATED" in the scripture you cited?

Mark 10:40 but to sit at my right or at my left is not mine to give. It is for those for whom it has been prepared.”

You agree Christ himself will be in heaven. After all his priesthood cannot function on earth

If those with him are to sit on his left and right . that points to the Place he is. Heaven.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 11:42am On May 22, 2019
achorladey:

The HE (JESUS CHRIST) appointed the THEY as a KINGDOM and PRIESTS to serve and REIGN ON THE EARTH.

What stops him( THE HE) from having them on the RIGHT and on the LEFT ON THE EARTH?

Broken record indeed! Still asking Jesus left and right seat? Hahahahahahaha.
No.
It says sitting ON MY LEFT and RIGHT . " MY " Jesus.

Even the 2Corinthians u quoted says " heavenly dwelling " .
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 11:54am On May 22, 2019
Jozzy4:

Answer the question properly, sitting on Jesus right and left can only be where he is. That alone destroy your wrong translation

Show me the " CAN ONLY BE WHERE HE IS" in that SCRIPTURE?

Atleast you have seen this from me before.......

You have appointed them as a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign ON THE EARTH.”

That you say I used a wrong translation shows you have seen my answer but don't accept.

Jozzy4: That alone destroy your wrong translation.

Achorladey: Just like the one you make use of. No problem.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 12:03pm On May 22, 2019
achorladey:

Show me the " CAN ONLY BE WHERE HE IS" in that SCRIPTURE?

Atleast you have seen this from me before.......

You have appointed them as a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign ON THE EARTH.”

That you say I used a wrong translation shows you have seen my answer but don't accept.

Jozzy4: That alone destroy your wrong translation.

Achorladey: Just like the one you make use of. No problem.

I keep on saying it that you lack logical sense, no wonder everyone on earth is now in the heavenly places grin

If someone will be on MY left or my Right , are they in my location OR elsewhere ?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 12:22pm On May 22, 2019
Jozzy4:

No.
It says sitting ON MY LEFT and RIGHT . " MY " Jesus.

Even the 2Corinthians u quoted says " heavenly dwelling " .

Jozzy4: No.

Achorladey: What is NO?

Jozzy4: It says sitting ON MY LEFT and RIGHT . " MY " Jesus.

Achorladey: What difference does it make to the scripture below

ON MY LEFT and RIGHT

Jozzy4: Even the 2Corinthians u quoted says " heavenly dwelling " .

Go back and read and see what is in there?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 12:27pm On May 22, 2019
Jozzy4:

I keep on saying it that you lack logical sense, no wonder everyone on earth is now in the heavenly places grin

If someone will be on MY left or my Right , are they in my location OR elsewhere ?

Your friend cited a scripture, you supported what he cited. Show me the WHERE in that scripture?

You have my response on it already.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 12:28pm On May 22, 2019
achorladey:

Jozzy4: No.

Achorladey: What is NO?

Jozzy4: It says sitting ON MY LEFT and RIGHT . " MY " Jesus.

Achorladey: What difference does it make to the scripture below

ON MY LEFT and RIGHT ON THE EARTH

Jozzy4: Even the 2Corinthians u quoted says " heavenly dwelling " .

Go back and read and see what is in there?

If someone seat at the right hand of God, it means they are in heaven with him and very close to him

If someone is to seat at the right and left of Jesus who is in heaven , where will they be ?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 12:32pm On May 22, 2019
achorladey:

Your friend cited a scripture, you supported what he cited. Show me the WHERE in that scripture?

Mr everyone on earth is in heavenly places grin grin grin grin grin

If someone is to seat on the left and right of Jesus , since Jesus is in heaven, would they also not be in heaven for that not to be a lie ?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 1:15pm On May 22, 2019
Jozzy4:

Show me the "WHERE" in the scriptures now?

Regarding HEAVENLY PLACES, Are there HEAVENLY PLACES on THE EARTH?

Jozzy4: I keep on saying it that you lack logical sense,

Achorladey: Mr LOGICAL SENSE, show me the WHERE in the scripture? You cited it now?

Jozzy4: no wonder everyone on earth is now in the heavenly places

Achorladey: I want to believe the above seems to mean you agree that the EARTH is an HEAVENLY BODY and will equally show you that there are HEAVENLY PLACES ON EARTH. The reason you state........ " no wonder everyone on earth is now in the heavenly places"

Hahahahaha.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 1:26pm On May 22, 2019
Jozzy4:

You agree Christ himself will be in heaven. After all his priesthood cannot function on earth

If those with him are to sit on his left and right . that points to the Place he is. Heaven.

Jozzy4: You agree Christ himself will be in heaven.

Achorladey: Not even "will be", Christ is in HEAVEN up till NOW.

Jozzy4: After all his priesthood cannot function on earth.

Achorladey: The reason why he JESUS CHRIST is STILL there?

Now look at this........Hebrews 9:26-28 for then he would have had to suffer again and again since the foundation of the world. But now he has APPEARED ONCE for all at the CONSUMMATION of the ages to put AWAY SIN by HIS SACRIFICE. 27 And just as people are appointed to die once, and then to face judgment, 28 so also, after CHRIST was OFFERED ONCE to bear the sins of many, to those who EAGERLY AWAIT him HE WILL appear a SECOND TIME, not to BEAR SIN but to BRING SALVATION.

Does this ring a BELL to your HEARING?

Jozzy4: If those with him are to sit on his left and right . that points to the Place he is. Heaven.

Show me the WHERE, HEAVEN and the part that states and how equally that scripture POINT to the PLACE JESUS CHRIST in the SCRIPTURE under consideration.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 1:31pm On May 22, 2019
achorladey:

Show me the "WHERE" in the scriptures now?

Regarding HEAVENLY PLACES, Are there HEAVENLY PLACES on THE EARTH?

Heaven is not earth .

Is Adam from heaven ?

Jozzy4: I keep on saying it that you lack logical sense,

Achorladey: Mr LOGICAL SENSE, show me the WHERE in the scripture? You cited it now?

Jozzy4: no wonder everyone on earth is now in the heavenly places

Achorladey: I want to believe the above seems to mean you agree that the EARTH is an HEAVENLY BODY and will equally show you that there are HEAVENLY PLACES ON EARTH. The reason you state........ " no wonder everyone on earth is now in the heavenly places"

Hahahahaha.

I was only been sarcastic, If earth is heavenly place that means everybody on earth is in heavenly places

Is that what Paul had in MInd ?

U still don't get the sense of it
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 1:39pm On May 22, 2019
achorladey:

Jozzy4: You agree Christ himself will be in heaven.

Achorladey: Not even "will be", Christ is in HEAVEN up till NOW.

Jozzy4: After all his priesthood cannot function on earth.

Achorladey: The reason why he JESUS CHRIST is STILL there?

Christ will be in heaven, where will those sitting on his left and right be ?

Now look at this........Hebrews 9:26-28 for then he would have had to suffer again and again since the foundation of the world. But now he has APPEARED ONCE for all at the CONSUMMATION of the ages to put AWAY SIN by HIS SACRIFICE. 27 And just as people are appointed to die once, and then to face judgment, 28 so also, after CHRIST was OFFERED ONCE to bear the sins of many, to those who EAGERLY AWAIT him HE WILL appear a SECOND TIME, not to BEAR SIN but to BRING SALVATION.

Does this ring a BELL to your HEARING?

Jozzy4: If those with him are to sit on his left and right . that points to the Place he is. Heaven.

Show me the WHERE, HEAVEN and the part that states and how equally that scripture POINT to the PLACE JESUS CHRIST in the SCRIPTURE under consideration.

Someone ask you already

Does it say he would appear and dwell on earth ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You / Ayelala Deity / ODO OWA: Birth Place of Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola, Founder CAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.