Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,860 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen - Religion (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen (31112 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2019
Maximus69:
WISDOM is justified by her children! Luke 7:35
So get to work and let people see how God's holy spirit has been working with your folks as your people start exhibiting virtuous deeds like JWs are known for globally!
It's enough of the talks talks talks, GET TO WORK! because your FAITH[arguments on scriptural texts] without WORKS[virtuous deeds visible to all observers] is DEAD! James 2:18-26 wink
Go and help your divided religions to work out fine things like this Iraqi and Nigerian both worshiping with the same line of thought,i know you don't need anybody to tell you what they both feel inside for each other as Jehovah's Witnesses!

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 26, 2019
asalimpo:

the jesus of jw cult isnt the same as that of the bible.
Beautiful!
So let people observe the fruit that Jesus of the Bible foretold in your group so that they can agree with you! Most of those joining the CULT are SEEING some familiar fruits in the life and ministry of JWs, that's why they're joining the group! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 8:24pm On May 26, 2019
Jozzy4:

Apostate are indeed mentally ill
And an angel of Satan can still give him slaps in the kingdom of Jesus ?

psychiatrist Jozzy4 and MENTALLY DISEASED EXPERT did the thorn in the FLESH PAUL GOT nullified PAUL being already TRANSFERRED into the Kingdom of the son HE LOVES.

Did power of darkness RULE over PAUL? Even the scripture talks about being DELIVERED from POWER of DARKNESS.

mentally diseased detector do POWER of DARKNESS RULE OVER YOU?

But he said to me, “My GRACE is ENOUGH for YOU,

GRACE enough for WHAT?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 8:46pm On May 26, 2019
Jozzy4:

grin grin
Earth is not heavenly places.
Unless it means everybody is in heavenly places including pagans.
You see your life ?

Jozzy4:

grin grin
Earth is not heavenly places.
Unless it means everybody is in heavenly places including pagans.
You see your life ?
The question to that post is still right there for your eyes to see.
Jozzy4: You see your life?
Achorladey: I am not looking for my life? Your own dey miss?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 1:29pm On May 28, 2019
achorladey:

psychiatrist Jozzy4 and MENTALLY DISEASED EXPERT did the thorn in the FLESH PAUL GOT nullified PAUL being already TRANSFERRED into the Kingdom of the son HE LOVES.

Did power of darkness RULE over PAUL? Even the scripture talks about being DELIVERED from POWER of DARKNESS.

mentally diseased detector do POWER of DARKNESS RULE OVER YOU?

But he said to me, “My GRACE is ENOUGH for YOU,

GRACE enough for WHAT?

Thorn in the flesh in Jesus kingdom ? An angel of Satan in Jesus kingdom ? grin grin mentally diseased
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 1:41pm On May 28, 2019
rottennaija:

Let me understand, do you mean that in the kingdom of Christ, nothing bad or trials should happen?

[/quote]
Are Bad things and trials part of Gods will ? ( Matthew 6:10)
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 1:46pm On May 28, 2019
achorladey:

The question to that post is still right there for your eyes to see.

Jozzy4: You see your life?

Achorladey: I am not looking for my life? Your own dey miss?

Achorladey philosophy: Earth is an heavenly body _ automatically everything on earth, everybody on earth are in heavenly places grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 2:14pm On May 28, 2019
Jozzy4:

Thorn in the flesh in Jesus kingdom ? An angel of Satan in Jesus kingdom ? grin grin mentally diseased

Hahahahahaha Psychiatrist Jozzy4 doctor of those that are MENTALLY DISEASED........

Is Paul delivered from POWER of DARKNESS and TRANSFERRED to the KINGDOM of the SON he LOVES?

Does power of DARKNESS RULE OVER PAUL?

What is said to be ENOUGH for those THORN in the FLESH? While PAUL was STILL alive and KICKING on this EARTH?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 2:19pm On May 28, 2019
Jozzy4:

Achorladey philosophy: Earth is an heavenly body _ automatically everything on earth, everybody on earth are in heavenly places grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's now Achorladey philosophy Hahahahahahah, you are tired of "mentally diseased".

Is earth an heavenly body? The question remain the same or you think I will change it?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 2:55pm On May 28, 2019
achorladey:

It's now Achorladey philosophy Hahahahahahah, you are tired of "mentally diseased".

Is earth an heavenly body? The question remain the same or you think I will change it?

Earth is not heavenly PLACES or else Christ would be on earth presently
since the scripture says he is seated In the heavenly places at Gods right hand

The Greek word simply means HEAVEN .

2032. epouranios ►
Strong's Concordance
epouranios: of heaven
Original Word: ἐπουράνιος, ον
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: epouranios
Phonetic Spelling: (ep-oo-ran'-ee-os)
Definition: of heaven
Usage: heavenly, celestial, in the heavenly sphere, the sphere of spiritual activities; met: divine, spiritual.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 2:59pm On May 28, 2019
achorladey:

Hahahahahaha Psychiatrist Jozzy4 doctor of those that are MENTALLY DISEASED........

Is Paul delivered from POWER of DARKNESS and TRANSFERRED to the KINGDOM of the SON he LOVES?

Does power of DARKNESS RULE OVER PAUL?

What is said to be ENOUGH for those THORN in the FLESH? While PAUL was STILL alive and KICKING on this EARTH?

Hope for what we do not see, ... Do u heard Paul made this statement ?

Paul is in a world ruled by power of darkness . that's why an angel of Satan can slap him

Only a mentally diseased would say angels of Satan would flourish and torture people in Jesus kingdom
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 3:25pm On May 28, 2019
Jozzy4:

Hope for what we do not see, ... Do u heard Paul made this statement ?

Paul is in a world ruled by power of darkness . that's why an angel of Satan can slap him

Only a mentally diseased would say angels of Satan would flourish and torture people in Jesus kingdom

Jozzy4: Paul is in a world ruled by power of darkness . that's why an angel of Satan can slap him

Achorladey: and Paul said ...........He DELIVERED us from the POWER of DARKNESS and TRANSFERRED us to the KINGDOM of the Son he loves, 

Paul forgot he was still in this world before he was INSPIRED to PENDOWN that ACCOUNT? Hahahahahaha!

Jozzy4: Only a mentally diseased would say angels of Satan would flourish and torture people in Jesus kingdom

Achorladey: Oga Jozzy4, Doctor of "mentally diseased" what was PAUL told WAS ENOUGH for the "THORN IN THE FLESH"?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 3:28pm On May 28, 2019
Jozzy4:

Earth is not heavenly PLACES
Earth is not heaven. Is Adam from heaven ?

Oga Jozzy4, Doctor of "MENTALLY DISEASED", Is the EARTH an heavenly BODY?
Did the EARTH create ADAM?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 3:31pm On May 28, 2019
achorladey:

Oga Jozzy4, Doctor of "MENTALLY DISEASED", Is the EARTH an heavenly BODY?

Did the EARTH create ADAM?

The Greek word refer to heaven . not planets
Grow up
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 3:34pm On May 28, 2019
Jozzy4:

Earth is not heavenly PLACES or else Christ would be on earth presently
since the scripture says he is seated In the heavenly places at Gods right hand

The Greek word simply means HEAVEN .

2032. epouranios ►
Strong's Concordance
epouranios: of heaven
Original Word: ἐπουράνιος, ον
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: epouranios
Phonetic Spelling: (ep-oo-ran'-ee-os)
Definition: of heaven
Usage: heavenly, celestial, in the heavenly sphere, the sphere of spiritual activities; met: divine, spiritual.

cc: achorladey . now you need to grow up

Is paul in heaven ?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 3:37pm On May 28, 2019
achorladey:

Jozzy4: Paul is in a world ruled by power of darkness . that's why an angel of Satan can slap him

Achorladey: and Paul said ...........He DELIVERED us from the POWER of DARKNESS and TRANSFERRED us to the KINGDOM of the Son he loves, 

Paul forgot he was still in this world before he was INSPIRED to PENDOWN that ACCOUNT? Hahahahahaha!

Jozzy4: Only a mentally diseased would say angels of Satan would flourish and torture people in Jesus kingdom

Achorladey: Oga Jozzy4, Doctor of "mentally diseased" what was PAUL told WAS ENOUGH for the "THORN IN THE FLESH"?

He was in that kingdom of Jesus yet suffering from lack of food, dangers in the sea, beating black and blue by Jews, days of sleepless night. Thorn in the flesh

Are you sure you are okay ? I doubt
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2019
Jozzy4:

Generally, we would want to say no. But was it hi will fr Jesus to suffer and a painful die? Was Jesus trial part of God's will? His desire to subject all things to futility on the basis of hope part of his will? (Ro 8:20) how about Job who suffered a painful trial and sickness? Was it bad? Wasn't it God's will for that to happen?

Creation has been subjected to pains, suffering, sickness and death for ages. Whose will was it? Satan? Isn't it bad that people have to suffer and die for what is Adamic sin which they had no choice?

Okay, wasn't it a bad thing that women and defenseless children be killed during wars under God's command? Wasn't that also his will?

So, your answer can be yes and can also be no. But for your sake, I will answer no. Now, let me ask my question: do you mean that in the kingdom of Christ, nothing bad or trials should happen?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 4:33pm On May 28, 2019
Jozzy4:

He was in that kingdom of Jesus yet suffering from lack of food, dangers in the sea, beating black and blue by Jews, days of sleepless night. Thorn in the flesh

In response to your post above, I want to ask you. What do you mean by spiritual paradise?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 5:11pm On May 28, 2019
Jozzy4:

cc: achorladey . now you need to grow up

Is paul in heaven ?

Oga Jozzy4 Doctor of "mentally diseased" your latest diagnosis show that you are NOW speaking with a TODDLER. Hahahahahahah therefore the need to grow up. Eh Eh.

Paul was alive and kicking right here on EARTH when he stated this......

Moreover, he raised us up together and SEATED us TOGETHER in the heavenly places in union with CHRIST JESUS.

So was PAUL in HEAVEN before he stated this?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 5:51pm On May 28, 2019
Jozzy4:

Jozzy4:Are you sure you are okay? I doubt

Achorladey: You are A doctor of "MENTALLY DISEASED" I don't think you will want to be caught asking a MENTALLY DISEASED PATIENT the question above. Hahahahaha.

.......and the "I doubt" shows either......Are you tired of YOUR JOB? Or the JOB is tired of you? Hahahahahahaha Doctor of "mentally diseased".

Jozzy4: He was in that kingdom of Jesus yet suffering from lack of food, dangers in the sea, beating black and blue by Jews, days of sleepless night. Thorn in the flesh.

Achorladey: And you Oga Jozzy4, the doctor of "mentally diseased" don't know

This MADMAN PAUL not only knows that HE has already being TRANSFERRED INTO THE KINGDOM OF THE SON OF HIS LOVE he is EQUALLY MAD for all the WORK about THIS KINGDOM he is TRANSFERRED to.

2 Corinthians 11: 23.........Are they MINISTERS of (JESUS) Christ? I reply like a MADMAN, I am more OUTSTANDINGLY ONE: I have done MORE WORK...........

do well to read what follows.........

Are you a MINISTER OF JESUS CHRIST? Your MINISTRY and MINISTERIAL DUTIES is it for the KINGDOM OF THE SON OF HIS LOVE or for the KINGDOM of POWER OF DARKNESS.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 7:03pm On May 29, 2019
achorladey:

Jozzy4:Are you sure you are okay? I doubt

Achorladey: You are A doctor of "MENTALLY DISEASED" I don't think you will want to be caught asking a MENTALLY DISEASED PATIENT the question above. Hahahahaha.

.......and the "I doubt" shows either......Are you tired of YOUR JOB? Or the JOB is tired of you? Hahahahahahaha Doctor of "mentally diseased".

Jozzy4: He was in that kingdom of Jesus yet suffering from lack of food, dangers in the sea, beating black and blue by Jews, days of sleepless night. Thorn in the flesh.

Achorladey: And you Oga Jozzy4, the doctor of "mentally diseased" don't know

This MADMAN PAUL not only knows that HE has already being TRANSFERRED INTO THE KINGDOM OF THE SON OF HIS LOVE he is EQUALLY MAD for all the WORK about THIS KINGDOM he is TRANSFERRED to.

2 Corinthians 11: 23.........Are they MINISTERS of (JESUS) Christ? I reply like a MADMAN, I am more OUTSTANDINGLY ONE: I have done MORE WORK...........

do well to read what follows.........

Are you a MINISTER OF JESUS CHRIST? Your MINISTRY and MINISTERIAL DUTIES is it for the KINGDOM OF THE SON OF HIS LOVE or for the KINGDOM of POWER OF DARKNESS.

I ask a question at bold, instead of you to address it , you are trying to compare your mentally diseased state to Paul, Paul isn't Mad, he clarifies " Let No one think am unreasonable " . 2 Cor 11:16 , You have clearly stepped that boundary.

But if you are so childish to think he is, then Paul says " What I now say is , NOT as following the Lords example, but as an unreasonable person would, with boastful self confidence " 2 Cor 11:17

So Mr he isn't Mad, what he did was not to follow the Lord example so as to boast

I ask again: Is Paul in Jesus kingdom with all those wahala he highlight while replying the super fine apostles in Corinth ?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 7:11pm On May 29, 2019
achorladey:

Oga Jozzy4 Doctor of "mentally diseased" your latest diagnosis show that you are NOW speaking with a TODDLER. Hahahahahahah therefore the need to grow up. Eh Eh.

Paul was alive and kicking right here on EARTH when he stated this......

Moreover, he raised us up together and SEATED us TOGETHER in the heavenly places in union with CHRIST JESUS.

So was PAUL in HEAVEN before he stated this?

Paul isn't speaking of present . earth is not heaven, The text says Heaven!

" Not only that , but we ourselves also who have the first fruits namely the spirit, yes,we ourselves groan withing ourselves [imagine o, groaning in pain .. Jesus kingdom indeed , mentally diseased one shey u see ? grin ] while we are earnestly WAITING for adoption as sons, the release from our bodies by ransom . for we are saved in this hope ; ... But if we hope for what we do not see, WE KEEP eargerly waiting for it with endurance " " Romans 8:23-25

Mentally diseased one, Paul ask you : " for when a man sees a thing, does he HOPE for it ? " ?

Will he hope if he is already in that kingdom, I hope your senses would wake up now that its a future hope rightly as the text says in HEAVEN
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 7:24pm On May 29, 2019
rottennaija:

Generally, we would want to say no. But was it hi will fr Jesus to suffer and a painful die? Was Jesus trial part of God's will? His desire to subject all things to futility on the basis of hope part of his will? (Ro 8:20) how about Job who suffered a painful trial and sickness? Was it bad? Wasn't it God's will for that to happen?

Creation has been subjected to pains, suffering, sickness and death for ages. Whose will was it? Satan? Isn't it bad that people have to suffer and die for what is Adamic sin which they had no choice?

Okay, wasn't it a bad thing that women and defenseless children be killed during wars under God's command? Wasn't that also his will?

You got it all wrong, Yes Creation was subjected to futility, but that wasn't God's plan - Genesis 1:28 , they are to live forever on earth in peace .

Everything you highlighted including Jesus death came after man make a wrong choice and the God of justice sentence him to death .

Had it been Man didn't commit sin, Creation won't be subjected to futility and groaning it experienced .

His Love was evidenced again that while Man make the wrong choice and got sentenced, he still subject it to futility ON the basis of Hope ( Gen 3:15)

So, your answer can be yes and can also be no. But for your sake, I will answer no. Now, let me ask my question: do you mean that in the kingdom of Christ, nothing bad or trials should happen?

Every bad thing would be removed, even the LAST enemy Death !

For it to be called " last enemy " , shows every other enemy would have been done away with
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 7:32pm On May 29, 2019
rottennaija:

In response to your post above, I want to ask you. What do you mean by spiritual paradise?

Let me illustrate :

S is dead .. Can mean two things

A) S is a sinner thus spiritually dead,

B) S is truly dead physically

While both are slightly different , one was derived from the other .

Spiritual paradise is derived from the true Paradise condition that Adam and Eve lived. Where love and peace exist , no hunger or thirst

A condition where spiritual food is abundant and surrounded by spiritual people is likened to spiritual paradise
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2019
Jozzy4:

Let me illustrate :

S is dead .. Can mean two things

A) S is a sinner thus spiritually dead,

B) S is truly dead physically

While both are slightly different , one was derived from the other .

Spiritual paradise is derived from the true Paradise condition that Adam and Eve lived. Where love and peace exist , no hunger or thirst

A condition where spiritual food is abundant and surrounded by spiritual people is likened to spiritual paradise

Do Jehovah's Witnesses enjoy spiritual paradise?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 8:20pm On May 29, 2019
rottennaija:

Do Jehovah's Witnesses enjoy spiritual paradise?
Yes
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 8:53pm On May 29, 2019
Jozzy4:

I ask a question at bold, instead of you to address it , you are trying to compare your mentally diseased state to Paul, Paul isn't Mad, he clarifies " Let No one think am unreasonable " . 2 Cor 11:16 , You have clearly stepped that boundary.

But if you are so childish to think he is, then Paul says " What I now say is , NOT as following the Lords example, but as an unreasonable person would, with boastful self confidence " 2 Cor 11:17

So Mr he isn't Mad, what he did was not to follow the Lord example so as to boast

I ask again: Is Paul in Jesus kingdom with all those wahala he highlight while replying the super fine apostles in Corinth ?

Oga Jozzy4, Doctor of "mentally diseased"and the latest diagnosis reading CHILDISH. It's your diagnosis anyway.

That aside, I want to believe you are with your glasses while reading the post you responded to, if my believe is wrong you might want to do so and read the post again.

Jozzy4: I ask again: Is Paul in Jesus kingdom with all those wahala he highlight while replying the super fine apostles in Corinth

Achorladey: Colossians 1:13 He DELIVERED us from the power of darkness and TRANSFERRED us to the KINGDOM of the SON he loves, 

The wahala PAUL suffered, he suffered has MINISTER OF WHO? Power of DARKNESS? Hahahahahaha.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 9:05pm On May 29, 2019
Jozzy4:

You got it all wrong, Yes Creation was subjected to futility, but that wasn't God's plan - Genesis 1:28 , they are to live forever on earth in peace .

Everything you highlighted including Jesus death came after man make a wrong choice and the God of justice sentence him to death .

Had it been Man didn't commit sin, Creation won't be subjected to futility and groaning it experienced .

His Love was evidenced again that while Man make the wrong choice and got sentenced, he still subject it to futility ON the basis of Hope ( Gen 3:15)

Now you are talking about plan. Remember your question here.
Jozzy4 post=78795055:

Whether it was God's plan or not was not the subject. The subject was will. The apostle clearly pointed out that the subjection of creation to futility was God's will. Job's suffering and trial was God's will as well. It was him he drew Satan's attention to Job and it was him who asked Satan to test him.

Jesus suffering, trails, pains and death was also God will. Heck it was also his plan that it happens. Whether for a good reason or not, the point is, it was his plan and will. Remember when Jesus prayed on the night before his death? He said "not my will but yours" (see Lu 22:39-46)

Whether Jesus suffering and death was for a good reason or not is besides the point. The point is, it was his plan and will.

Every bad thing would be removed, even the LAST enemy Death !

For it to be called " last enemy " , shows every other enemy would have been done away with

Maybe you didn't understand why I asked the question about something bad happening in Christ Kingdom. I asked because in your mind, you don't think of the church or Congregation as the kingdom of Christ, which it the point Achorladey is trying to help you see.

Its the reason I asked of your spiritual paradise. Probably you may not know that it's the same idea of spiritual paradise that we have Christ kingdom over his church, even while they are in earth. Christ followers, the church or Christian Congregation is already his kingdom, even while he has not returned.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 9:06pm On May 29, 2019
Jozzy4:

Yes

If they do, why do elder fight over positions? No Unity among elders in many congregation? Why do elders scheme against another elder or look for others downfall in this spiritual paradise?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 9:13pm On May 29, 2019
Jozzy4:

Paul isn't speaking of present . earth is not heaven, The text says Heaven!

" Not only that , but we ourselves also who have the first fruits namely the spirit, yes,we ourselves groan withing ourselves [imagine o, groaning in pain .. Jesus kingdom indeed , mentally diseased one shey u see ? grin ] while we are earnestly WAITING for adoption as sons, the release from our bodies by ransom . for we are saved in this hope ; ... But if we hope for what we do not see, WE KEEP eargerly waiting for it with endurance " " Romans 8:23-25

Mentally diseased one, Paul ask you : " for when a man sees a thing, does he HOPE for it ? " ?

Will he hope if he is already in that kingdom, I hope your senses would wake up now that its a future hope rightly as the text says in HEAVEN

The only thing I need is as stated by you above

PAUL ISN'T SPEAKING OF PRESENT.

Hahahahahahaha!

Jozzy4: Not only that, but we ourselves also who have the first fruits namely the spirit, yes,we ourselves groan withing ourselvesimagine o, groaning in pain .. Jesus kingdom indeed, mentally diseased one shey u see? while we are earnestly WAITING for adoption as sons, the release from our bodies by ransom . for we are saved in this hope ... But if we hope for what we do not see, WE KEEP eargerly waiting for it with endurance Romans 8:23-25

Achorladey: Romans 8: 37 On the contrary, in all THESE THINGS we are coming off COMPLETELY VICTORIOUS through the one WHO LOVED US.

Is this one too ISN'T PRESENTLY? Hahahahahaha!
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 9:17pm On May 29, 2019
achorladey:

The only thing I need is as stated by you above

PAUL ISN'T SPEAKING OF PRESENT.

Hahahahahahaha!

Jozzy4: Not only that, but we ourselves also who have the first fruits namely the spirit, yes,we ourselves groan withing ourselvesimagine o, groaning in pain .. Jesus kingdom indeed, mentally diseased one shey u see? while we are earnestly WAITING for adoption as sons, the release from our bodies by ransom . for we are saved in this hope ... But if we hope for what we do not see, WE KEEP eargerly waiting for it with endurance Romans 8:23-25

Achorladey: Romans 8: 37 On the contrary, in all THESE THINGS we are coming off COMPLETELY VICTORIOUS through the one WHO LOVED US.

Is this one too ISN'T PRESENTLY? Hahahahahaha!

You don't make any sense . Good you now know the meaning of HOPE
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 9:20pm On May 29, 2019
rottennaija:

Maybe you didn't understand why I asked the question about something bad happening in Christ Kingdom. I asked because in your mind, I don't think of the church or the Christian Congregation as the kingdom of Christ, which it the point Achorladey is trying to help you see.

Its the reason I asked of your spiritual paradise. Probably you may not know that it's the same idea of spiritual paradise that we have Christ kingdom over his church, even while they are in earth. Christ followers, the church or Christian Congregation is already his kingdom, even while he has not returned.

You can't use the idea of spiritual Paradise , I said earlier spiritual paradise is a derivation from the original . not the real one, but a condition which I defined .

Just as spiritual death does not mean real death

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? / What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? / Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.