Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen - Religion (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen (31151 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 22, 2019
asalimpo:

When did Jesu christi appoint them?
Answer: i dont know?
Stop the stupid loooong stories.

The whole cult is just made up.
WISDOM is justified by her children! Luke 7:35
So get to work and let people see how God's holy spirit has been working with your folks as your people start exhibiting virtuous deeds like JWs are known for globally!
It's enough of the talks talks talks, GET TO WORK! because your FAITH[arguments on scriptural texts] without WORKS[virtuous deeds visible to all observers] is DEAD! James 2:18-26 wink
Go and help your divided religions to work out fine things like this Iraqi and Nigerian both worshiping with the same line of thought,i know you don't need anybody to tell you what they both feel inside for each other as Jehovah's Witnesses!

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 10:19pm On May 22, 2019
Jozzy4:

Paul confess that an angel of Satan disturb him in his body, So that occur.in Jesus kingdom ?

Hahahahaha

@bold
Logical sense is not with you, that would mean everybody is in heavenly places right now since they are all on earth
Dispute it and disgrac yourself more.

I ask:,Since we are dealing with location not who made Adam, Is Adam made from heavenly place? Cos bible said its Jesus that's from heaven

When did Paul ever seat in heaven ?

Jozzy4: Paul confess that an angel of Satan disturb him in his body,

Achorladey: The key word here is DISTURB. That SATAN is a troublemaker or cause a lot of DISTURBANCE is OPEN secret. Since you know SATAN disturbs, did the POWER of DARKNESS rule over PAUL or rule OVER YOU NOW despite SATAN'S DISTURBANCE?

Jozzy4:So that occur in Jesus kingdom?

Achorladey: Do POWER of darkness RULE over those TRANSFERRED into the kingdom of the SON he LOVES?

Jozzy4: Hahahahaha

Achorladey: Have fun!

Jozzy4: @bold

Achorladey: Here it is....... The EARTH is an HEAVENLY BODY. You agree?

Jozzy4: Logical sense is not with you,

Achorladey: Is that an answer to the above?

Jozzy4: that would mean everybody is in HEAVENLY PLACES right now since they are all on earth.

Achorladey: You could have just answer the question, rather you are trying to force other things into the simple question.

Jozzy4: Dispute it and disgrace yourself more.

Achorladey: Now that you have my response OGA Jozzy4 that loves DISGRACING others.

Jozzy4: I ask:,Since we are dealing with location not who made Adam,

Achorladey: Okay

Jozzy4: Is Adam made from heavenly place?

Achorladey: The reason I asked you, DID the EARTHLY PLACE CREATE ADAM? Or Did the EARTH create ADAM?

1 Corinthians 15:47 The first man is from the EARTH and MADE of DUST; the second man is from HEAVEN.

Jozzy4: Cos bible said its Jesus that's from heaven.

Achorladey: You can see it in the scripture above.

Jozzy4: When did Paul ever seat in heaven?

Achorladey: HEAVEN or HEAVENLY PLACES? Which one?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 10:26pm On May 22, 2019
Jozzy4:

Christ will be in heaven, where will those sitting on his left and right be ?

Someone ask you already

Does it say he would appear and dwell on earth ?

Jozzy4: Christ will be in heaven, where will those sitting on his left and right be ?

Achorladey: Did you read the post you respond to? Still saying CHRIST "will be" in HEAVEN.

Jozzy4: Someone ask you already. Does it say he would appear and dwell on earth?

Achorladey: that what CONFUSED LITERALIST or EXPERT FIGURATIVES does to someone.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 10:44pm On May 22, 2019
Jozzy4:

Heaven is not earth .

Is Adam from heaven ?

I was only been sarcastic, If earth is heavenly place that means everybody on earth is in heavenly places

Is that what Paul had in MInd ?

U still don't get the sense of it

Jozzy4: Heaven is not earth .

Achorladey:

Jozzy4: Is Adam from heaven ?

Achorladey: Did the EARTH create ADAM?

Jozzy4: I was only been sarcastic,

Achorladey: Your palaver.

Jozzy4: If earth is heavenly place that means everybody on earth is in heavenly places

Achorladey: It means there are HEAVENLY PLACES ON THE EARTH. The reason you see saying like MIDHEAVEN etc. while still in the REALM of the EARTH. Did the BIBLE not equally show HUMANS as BEING in HEAVENLY PLACES on the EARTH?

Jozzy4: Is that what Paul had in MInd?

Achorladey: Feel free to tell me what he had in mind.

Jozzy4: U still don't get the sense of it

Achorladey: You are the logic MASTER here, help me GET the SENSE of IT.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 10:47pm On May 22, 2019
Jozzy4:

Mr everyone on earth is in heavenly places grin grin grin grin grin

If someone is to seat on the left and right of Jesus , since Jesus is in heaven, would they also not be in heaven for that not to be a lie ?

Show me the "WHERE" in the scripture cited.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Barristter07: 8:00am On May 23, 2019
achorladey:

Achorladey:

Jozzy4: If earth is heavenly place that means everybody on earth is in heavenly places

Achorladey: It means there are HEAVENLY PLACES ON THE EARTH. The reason you see saying like MIDHEAVEN etc. while still in the REALM of the EARTH. Did the BIBLE not equally show HUMANS as BEING in HEAVENLY PLACES on the EARTH?

grin grin U have cast now trying to wriggle yourself out.

You maintained earth is an heavenly body, and BY such , everybody on Earth automatically are In that heavenly places .

Good one @ Jozzy4 .

Now saying there are heavenly places ON earth , I thought the entire earth itself is an Heavenly body.

Yamayama grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Barristter07: 8:04am On May 23, 2019
achorladey:

Jozzy4: Paul confess that an angel of Satan disturb him in his body,

Achorladey: The key word here is DISTURB. That SATAN is a troublemaker or cause a lot of DISTURBANCE is OPEN secret. Since you know SATAN disturbs, did the POWER of DARKNESS rule over PAUL or rule OVER YOU NOW despite SATAN'S DISTURBANCE?

Jozzy4:So that occur in Jesus kingdom?

Achorladey: Do POWER of darkness RULE over those TRANSFERRED into the kingdom of the SON he LOVES?

Jozzy4: Hahahahaha

Achorladey: Have fun!

An angel of Satan giving Paul Slapping. And yet he has been transferred into Jesus kingdom

O ma se o grin

Jozzy4: @bold

Achorladey: Here it is....... The EARTH is an HEAVENLY BODY. You agree?

Jozzy4: Logical sense is not with you,

Achorladey: Is that an answer to the above?

Jozzy4: that would mean everybody is in HEAVENLY PLACES right now since they are all on earth.

Achorladey: You could have just answer the question, rather you are trying to force other things into the simple question.

He is not forcing anything, that's the plain meaning of your statement .

grin

Jozzy4: Dispute it and disgrace yourself more.

Achorladey: Now that you have my response OGA Jozzy4 that loves DISGRACING others.

Jozzy4: I ask:,Since we are dealing with location not who made Adam,

Achorladey: Okay

Jozzy4: Is Adam made from heavenly place?

Achorladey: The reason I asked you, DID the EARTHLY PLACE CREATE ADAM? Or Did the EARTH create ADAM?

1 Corinthians 15:47 The first man is from the EARTH and MADE of DUST; the second man is from HEAVEN.

Jozzy4: Cos bible said its Jesus that's from heaven.

Achorladey: You can see it in the scripture above.

Jozzy4: When did Paul ever seat in heaven?

Achorladey: HEAVEN or HEAVENLY PLACES? Which one?

Where is the heavenly place that Paul seat on ? grin grin grin grin

Joe ... Well done cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Barristter07: 8:06am On May 23, 2019
achorladey:

Show me the "WHERE" in the scripture cited.

The word Sit on my left and right dictate there should be a where !

Christ is in heaven, sitting on his left and right will now be where?

grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by asalimpo(m): 10:55am On May 23, 2019
Maximus69:
WISDOM is justified by her children! Luke 7:35
So get to work and let people see how God's holy spirit has been working with your folks as your people start exhibiting virtuous deeds like JWs are known for globally!
It's enough of the talks talks talks, GET TO WORK! because your FAITH[arguments on scriptural texts] without WORKS[virtuous deeds visible to all observers] is DEAD! James 2:18-26 wink
Go and help your divided religions to work out fine things like this Iraqi and Nigerian both worshiping with the same line of thought,i know you don't need anybody to tell you what they both feel inside for each other as Jehovah's Witnesses!
they are core concepts you hav to believe to b a bona fide bible christian. They will always b points of division because the bible is open to different interpretatations e.g Paul's thorn in the flesh. What was it? Many interpretations abound.
So they'll always b splits nd denominations but this isnt justifction for division in the body.

In the core areas of doctrine,jw is nothing but a cult.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 4:32pm On May 23, 2019
Barristter07:

grin grin U have cast now trying to wriggle yourself out.

You maintained earth is an heavenly body, and BY such , everybody on Earth automatically are In that heavenly places .

Good one @ Jozzy4 .

Now saying there are heavenly places ON earth , I thought the entire earth itself is an Heavenly body.

Yamayama grin
you want to put words in my mouth. Hahaahahahaah!

WRIGGLE FREE ko YAMMAYAMMA Ni?

comeback and tell me I didnt respond to your post,

are there HEAVENLY PLACES on EARTH?

I repeat............is the earth an HEAVENLY BODY?

Hahahahahahaha

Did the EARTH create ADAM?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 6:15pm On May 23, 2019
Barristter07:

The word Sit on my left and right dictate there should be a where !

Christ is in heaven, sitting on his left and right will now be where?

grin

Hahahahaha.........show me the part in that scripture that carries this............."CHRIST is in HEAVEN".

That's the "WHERE" I have been ASKING about Hahahahaha!
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 7:03pm On May 23, 2019
Barristter07:

An angel of Satan giving Paul Slapping. And yet he has been transferred into Jesus kingdom

O ma se o grin

He is not forcing anything, that's the plain meaning of your statement .

grin

Where is the heavenly place that Paul seat on ? grin grin grin grin

Joe ... Well done cheesy

Barristter07: An angel of Satan giving Paul Slapping.
And yet he has been transferred into Jesus kingdom

Achorladey: Here it is AGAIN after it is paul's letter......

Colossians 1:13 He DELIVERED us FROM the POWER of DARKNESS and transferred us to the kingdom of the Son he loves, 

2 Corinthians 12: 7 even because of the extraordinary character of the revelations. Therefore, so that I would not become arrogant, a THORN in THE FLESH was given to me, a MESSENGER of SATAN to trouble me—so that I would not become ARROGANT. 8 I asked the Lord three times about this, that it would depart from me. 9 But he said to me, “My GRACE is ENOUGH for YOU, for my POWER is MADE PERFECT in WEAKNESS.” So then, I will boast most gladly about my WEAKNESSES, so that the POWER of CHRIST may RESIDE in ME.10 Therefore I am content with weaknesses, with insults, with troubles, with persecutions and difficulties for the SAKE of CHRIST, for whenever I am WEAK, then I am STRONG.

Romans 8:37 No, in all these things WE HAVE COMPLETE VICTORY through HIM who LOVED us! 

barristter07: O ma se o

Achorladey: did the POWER of DARKNESS rule OVER Paul? Are you TRANSFERRED into the kingdom of the son he LOVES? Hahahahaha

Barristter07: He is not forcing anything, that's the plain meaning of your statement.

Achorladey: The point I want to make with that is even in the post you responded to. I believe you agree already that not only is the earth an HEAVENLY BODY we can equally refer PLACES on the EARTH as HEAVENLY. Shikena?

Barristter07: Where is the heavenly place that Paul seat on?

Achorladey: the scripture cited made it CLEAR that while Paul and others are still on the EARTH they were already SEATED in HEAVENLY PLACES. You are still asking for WHERE? Na only HEAVEN, HEAVENLY PLACES dey?

Barristter07: Joe ... Well done

Achorladey: You mean to type Job well done bah?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 23, 2019
asalimpo:

they are core concepts you hav to believe to b a bona fide bible christian. They will always b points of division because the bible is open to different interpretatations e.g Paul's thorn in the flesh. What was it? Many interpretations abound.
So they'll always b splits nd denominations but this isnt justifction for division in the body.

In the core areas of doctrine,jw is nothing but a cult.
The head of CULTISTS is what the Pharisees called Jesus [ Matthew 10:25] so we're OK! wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by asalimpo(m): 7:20pm On May 23, 2019
Maximus69:
The head of CULTISTS is what the Pharisees called Jesus [ Matthew 10:25] so we're OK! wink
Jesus whom you blatantly deny.
Who is Jesu christi to you ppl? Why did He come?
Are you preaching His gospel as typified by the acts of the apostles? Or watchtower's demonic doctrines? You dont Jesus.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 23, 2019
asalimpo:

Jesus whom you blatantly deny.
Who is Jesu christi to you ppl? Why did He come?
Are you preaching His gospel as typified by the acts of the apostles? Or watchtower's demonic doctrines? You dont Jesus.
Well he was labelled the head of cultist and said that his followers will also receive the same label from people! Matthew 10:25 cheesy
So are you also cultists or ever been labelled as cultists just as you're fulfilling the prophecies of Jesus by labelling JWs as CULT? cheesy
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by asalimpo(m): 8:24pm On May 23, 2019
Maximus69:
the jesus of jw cult isnt the same as that of the bible.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 2:05am On May 24, 2019
achorladey:

you want to put words in my mouth. Hahaahahahaah!

WRIGGLE FREE ko YAMMAYAMMA Ni?

comeback and tell me I didnt respond to your post,

are there HEAVENLY PLACES on EARTH?

I repeat............is the earth an HEAVENLY BODY?

Hahahahahahaha

Did the EARTH create ADAM?

Cover your eyes in shame. Everybody is in the heavenly places going by your silly logic ?
Show us the heavenly places on earth ? grin grin
=======
Jesus is presently in the heavenly places

" he raised him [Christ ] up and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places " Eph 1:20

What does that tell you about the location of heavenly places ? Earth abi ?

Cover your eyes in shame .
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 2:10am On May 24, 2019
achorladey:

Achorladey:

Don't you have shame, Where is the heavenly places on earth ? grin Paris or London . chai
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Barristter07: 10:08am On May 24, 2019
Jozzy4:

Don't you have shame, Where is the heavenly places on earth ? grin Paris or London . chai

Probably the United states of America

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 3:50pm On May 24, 2019
Jozzy4:

Cover your eyes in shame. Everybody is in the heavenly places going by your silly logic ?
Show us the heavenly places on earth ? grin grin
=======
Jesus is presently in the heavenly places

" he raised him [Christ ] up and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places " Eph 1:20

What does that tell you about the location of heavenly places ? Earth abi ?

Cover your eyes in shame .

My point made and you know that already.

Therefore the same Paul that states in

Ephesians 1: 20....which he exercised toward Christ when he RAISED HIM UP FROM the DEAD and seated him at his RIGHT HAND in the HEAVENLY PLACES,

states this as well

Ephesians 2: 6 Moreover, he raised us up together and SEATED us TOGETHER in the HEAVENLY PLACES in UNION with CHRIST JESUS.

While Paul was STILL ALIVE and KICKING right HERE ON THE EARTH he wrote this to the Ephesians.

After all I am not the writer of Ephesians.

Since you said what does Ephesians 1:20 state about LOCATION of HEAVENLY PLACES?

Let me equally ask WHERE was PAUL when he stated........ AND SEATED us TOGETHER in HEAVENLY PLACES? In HEAVEN?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 3:53pm On May 24, 2019
Jozzy4:

When PAUL wrote the account in Ephesians 2:6 WHERE WAS HE when he WROTE that ACCOUNT? On the RIGHT HAND SIDE/ LEFT HAND SIDE of JESUS CHRIST in HEAVEN?

Hahahahaha!
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 5:38pm On May 25, 2019
achorladey:

When PAUL wrote the account in Ephesians 2:6 WHERE WAS HE when he WROTE that ACCOUNT? On the RIGHT HAND SIDE/ LEFT HAND SIDE of JESUS CHRIST in HEAVEN?

Hahahahaha!

Is Paul already in heavenly places while on earth ?

grin grin grin

Or you still maintain that silly rant that everybody on earth is in heavenly place ? grin
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 5:42pm On May 25, 2019
achorladey:

My point made and you know that already.

Therefore the same Paul that states in

Ephesians 1: 20....which he exercised toward Christ when he RAISED HIM UP FROM the DEAD and seated him at his RIGHT HAND in the HEAVENLY PLACES,

states this as well

Ephesians 2: 6 Moreover, he raised us up together and SEATED us TOGETHER in the HEAVENLY PLACES in UNION with CHRIST JESUS.

While Paul was STILL ALIVE and KICKING right HERE ON THE EARTH he wrote this to the Ephesians.

After all I am not the writer of Ephesians.

Since you said what does Ephesians 1:20 state about LOCATION of HEAVENLY PLACES?

Let me equally ask WHERE was PAUL when he stated........ AND SEATED us TOGETHER in HEAVENLY PLACES? In HEAVEN?

Earth is not heavenly places . confirmed fact. Or else it will mean even pagans are in heavenly places grin grin guy u need help

Paul isn't in any heavenly places when he wrote that!

So my position on a future hope in Heaven with Jesus in his heavenly places is Enforced.

If you think Paul is in heavenly places, where is it located on earth ?

grin
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 5:43pm On May 25, 2019
Barristter07:

Probably the United states of America
Or Paraguay grin

Good evening my Brother
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by CAPTIVATOR: 5:47pm On May 25, 2019
achorladey:

Jozzy4: Oh, they are currently seated in the heavenly places on earth and reigning presently?

Achorladey: Colossians 1:13, 14 He delivered us from the power of darkness and TRANSFERRED us to the KINGDOM of the SON he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

Oga Jozzy4 are you among those already TRANSFERED to the Kingdom of the SON. If you agree, are you equally SEATED in the HEAVENLY PLACES despite still ON THE EARTH?

Jozzy4: Planet Earth is now heavenly places?

Achorladey: Do we have HEAVENLY PLACES on the EARTH or NOT? were you to address the EARTH itself, will you call it a HEAVENLY BODY or EARTHLY BODY? If it's an HEAVENLY BODY, Does that not tell you we have HEAVENLY PLACES on the EARTH?

Jozzy4: captivator come and see something

Achorladey: Your friend will indeed see LITERALLY and not FIGURATIVELY.

Jozzy4: The 1000 Years has begun?

Achorladey: Did you see me state that the 1000 years has BEGUN? Does the world GOLDEN AGE rings bell to your hearing. Atleast when it comes to SPECULATIONS and ASSUMPTIONS based on dates the organization which you are a member are masters of it. e.g 100 years of Christ REIGN

Jozzy4: How many years did Paul spent on earth, I thought it should be 1000? Heavenly places indeed.

Achorladey: He spent 100,000 trillion years on EARTH? Whatever you think about 1000 is minimal to this one. Christ SEATED them in HEAVENLY places while those apostles were still on EARTH and have no HEAVENLY BODIES. Yes Heavenly places indeed.

Jozzy4: Reigning with Satan the ruler of this present world ?

Achorladey: That colossians 1:13 will just be fine.

Everybody on earth is seated in heavenly places ? @red

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 8:56pm On May 25, 2019
Jozzy4:

Is Paul already in heavenly places while on earth ?

grin grin grin

Or you still maintain that silly rant that everybody on earth is in heavenly place ? grin

You still respond to SILLY RANT. hahhahahaha!

Colossians 1:13 will be just fine.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 8:58pm On May 25, 2019
Jozzy4:

Earth is not heavenly places . confirmed fact. Or else it will mean even pagans are in heavenly places grin grin guy u need help

Paul isn't in any heavenly places when he wrote that!

So my position on a future hope in Heaven with Jesus in his heavenly places is Enforced.

If you think Paul is in heavenly places, where is it located on earth ?

grin

When Paul wrote that letter, WHERE WAS HE?

In HEAVEN? Hahahahahahah!
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 9:01pm On May 25, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

Response to what you highlight up there given already.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 7:21am On May 26, 2019
achorladey:

When Paul wrote that letter, WHERE WAS HE?

In HEAVEN? Hahahahahahah!

grin grin

Earth is not heavenly places.

Unless it means everybody is in heavenly places including pagans.

You see your life ?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 7:22am On May 26, 2019
achorladey:

You still respond to SILLY RANT. hahhahahaha!

Colossians 1:13 will be just fine.
Apostate are indeed mentally ill
And an angel of Satan can still give him slaps in the kingdom of Jesus ?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 7:24am On May 26, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

Can you see clearly that an apostate is indeed mentally affected ?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 1:37pm On May 26, 2019
Jozzy4:

Apostate are indeed mentally ill
And an angel of Satan can still give him slaps in the kingdom of Jesus ?

Let me understand, do you mean that in the kingdom of Christ, nothing bad or trials should happen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Catholic Priests May Be Allowed To Marry Amid Papal Changes / Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer / Pornography & Masturbation: A Struggling Christian Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.