Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,468 members, 7,958,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

Quran Burning Cancel - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quran Burning Cancel (9857 Views)

Did Pastor Kumuyi Cancel Aba Crusade Due To Nnamdi Kanu's Threat? / Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… / Michael Jackson And Pope John Paul Ii Are Both Burning In Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quran Burning Cancel by bashydemy(m): 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2010
globatop:

What is the big deal about burning of QUARAN, I agree that it is Holy Book that must be preserved with all respect, but the individual is only planning to burn his own personal copy purchased with his money, the Islamic world are just displaying their intolerance, what happened when somebody was said to have master mind the drowning of a ship load of Holy Bible. No one commented about it.
pls any Evidence and link to proof the drawn of the ship loaded with Bible.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2010
Burning suspended&not outrightly cancelled. If the islamic terrorists dont move there mosque from ground zero, we shall lift the suspension to burn the terrorism manual
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by vedaxcool(m): 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2010
toba:

Burning suspended&not outrightly cancelled. If the islamic terrorists dont move there mosque from ground zero, we shall lift the suspension to burn the terrorism manual
Mad men should be kept in an asylum,mental freak, take your pills,as you are hardly making sense.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by bashydemy(m): 1:24am On Sep 12, 2010
@Golders i guess you have run from away cos what i say well you dont need to run away all you need is pray for forgiveness even if you have never for once use quran the way you said you use it but lying against the Holy Quran is a Bog curse and if you can come on here and Beg for forgiveness i swear with the day i was born i will pray to God for you and by this time next year you gonna see a positive change pls dont be silent atleast no one on here know you physically ok.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by bashydemy(m): 9:15am On Sep 13, 2010
for 2days i have hear from Golders OMG this really shows i am right and he has been facing the consequence of what he brought upon himself but there is still time to beg for forginess.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2010
vedaxcool:

Mad men should be kept in an asylum,mental freak, take your pills,as you are hardly making sense.
Is it paining u that the burning was only suspended?
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by nopuqeater: 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2010
As muslims we swear [affirm our statement, calling into Witness, etc] by Allah, Only.

anything else will amount to shirk.

Allah the Creator can Swear by anything He Wills, affirming their existence, whether we creations see or know them or not even.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by bashydemy(m): 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2010
toba:

Is it paining u that the burning was only suspended?
There is no problem if they wanna burn it since the curse will be upon the burner
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by donclemo(m): 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2010
if you are a devoted muslims allow your god to fight for you instead of bringing a war. i just decided to check youtube and i typed burning the quran and i saw a video of the quran burning and i also typed a video of burning the bible and i saw the bible burning too . i think christian and muslim instead of fighting u should allow your god take control of the situation
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Dsense(m): 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2010
I can't still believe ''some'' idiotic christian or low level thinker still exist on Earth, Just mention out 1 tangible evidence w hy u should burn the Holy book ''Quran'', Speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2010
the difference between ignorant Nigerian christians and people n the states who are planning this is that,they will gain from it via arm sales etc while the ignorant Nigerians will loose cos violence will erupt in  most muslim countries and we all remember what happens in the north and also,do these fools realise that the US has troops in muslim countries?well,they wont when ignorance is what rules their lives and for your info
I am a christian who was once a muslim and I can tell you that there are elements in both religions to drive you out
back in Nigeria,I could not stand all the alfas always collecting money for virtually everything you invite them for and when i became a christian,it was basically the same thing,come and see the pastors your so called men of God are associating themselves with but we do not judge a religion based on people around you but based on your practice of the religion
I know for sure Jesus Christ would not be speaking in the sort of vile languages some so called christians have used on here
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Dsense(m): 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2010
Mr Donclemo, pls stop throwing non-sense for dis place , what do u mean by we should leave things to God, pls dey think wise.If u r a good christian or muslim either. grin grin shocked
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Guyman02: 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2010
Both the Pastor with a small congregation of just 50 worshippers in Gainsville Florida and the Imam intending to erect a Monsque at ground zero are both twats and retards who have ended up achieving cheap popularity because of the media who gave them undeserved attention.

The Muslims should have ignored the Pastor knowing that the Koran is 'embeded' in their hearts and minds even if he goes ahead to burn it, he will not reduce their love for the Koran.

I congratulate the Christian leaders for coming out openly to condenm Pastor Jones, that shows tolerance and maturity by standing up to defend other peoples religion and beliefs and should be emulated.
Do you also know that a church in America gave out their church auditorium to muslims in their community to use as a place to deliver Tafsir messages during the rammadan?
I am not a muslim, but I enjoyed breaking the fast with my muslim friends (free meals) and even hope that rammadan will be every month grin grin grin
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Dsense(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2010
@Guyman02. , [ free meal] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,,,,,Anyways that's one of the things Islam teaches us and i'm sure we ll find d samething in d Holy Bible, YEAH, 1 Love.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by yabour: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2010
The qur'an is a book revealed by God to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) the Leader of the all creation, and any Christan that support the burning of the Qur'an he don't know any thing about his religion.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by manny4life(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2010
yabour:

The qur'an is a book revealed by God to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) the Leader of the all creation and qur'an , and any Christan that support the burning of the Qur'an he don't know any thing about his religion.

Which Quran? The terrorist manual for extremism and terrorism eh? I don't support burning it but damn it's hell about time other religion begin to act.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by donclemo(m): 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2010
D-sense:

Mr Donclemo, pls stop throwing non-sense for dis place , what do u mean by we should leave things to God, pls dey think wise.If u r a good christian or muslim either. grin grin shocked
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CshCI90Nfqc

THIS A LINK OF THE BIBLE BEEN BURNT

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvJcv1DQya4&skipcontrinter=1
[/url]
THIS IS A LINK OF QURAN BEEN BURNT

YOU DONT WANT TO LEAVE THINGS TO GOD ABI. IF YOU WATCH THIS VIDEO I THINK YOU SHOULD GO AND FIGHT SINCE U DONT WANT TO LEAVE THINGS FOR GOD
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by hackney(m): 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2010
His congregation will rise from 50 to at least 60.
grin grin

national hustle.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Dsense(m): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2010
The bastard da was expelled out of his home land had found some christains ''mad ppl'' like him to back him upon his devil planned task.Allah go punish una shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by reindeer: 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2010
WTF is allah? cool
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Dsense(m): 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2010
@Reindeer, abi wetin u say ur mama dey call u sef grin grin grin grin, U r such a senseless animal , so thing to say really.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by reindeer: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2010
Hahahahaha, i guess you are one of its followers eh? grin, freaking blackcube worshipper! grin
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by reindeer: 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2010
Its interesting seeing wanna-be ragheads all over the place cheesy
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by reindeer: 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2010
on a more serious note now, i know the so called pastor is probably deranged for attempting that kinda stunt(which i really believe is a marketing and publicity stunt for his 30man church) but i think the mussies should also show some sensibility by asking for another site from the NY government to build anything they want to build and be at least a little sensitive to the anger of the public about the building.If the whole world xtians and mussies alike condemned the pastor, it shouldnt be so hard for the NY imam to say, hey we are shifting the building in the interest of peace, but typically you know, hisslam wants respect while giving none.
When all is said and done, most poeple are just self serving, if the NY folks really want to spend money for islam, let them put all that money together and send to pakistan to help the dying and starving people there , and the same goes for the bulldog-faced pastor, instead of paying that much cash to buy some silly books to burn, let him give the money to charity abi na everyone for him church get money/jobs?
I really hate to say it many times but religion is the worlds biggest problem and source of headache.
If you want to fool a few people, do 419, if you want to fool millions use religion!
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Dsense(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2010
I can see u r literally from Planet Mars nd dat's why u've been emitting rubbish , whenever dey call pshycho answer yesssss  . and walays be present at weirdo gettogether  always b d chairman , sicker.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Jephyard(m): 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2010
donclemo is right,
I think let the God of these religion fight for theirselves instead of us killing ourselves on religion we came to meet or better still force on us. Concerning the burning of the Quran n you be cured is all nonsense, nothing will happen but one thing you muslim have not know is that this Quran will be use as medium to destroy use guys. Can the muslim be tolerant?
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by deols(f): 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2010
reindeer:

on a more serious note now, i know the so called pastor is probably deranged for attempting that kinda stunt(which i really believe is a marketing and publicity stunt for his 30man church) but i think the mussies should also show some sensibility by asking for another site from the NY government to build anything they want to build and be at least a little sensitive to the anger of the public about the building.If the whole world xtians and mussies alike condemned the pastor, it shouldnt be so hard for the NY imam to say, hey we are shifting the building in the interest of peace, but typically you know, hisslam wants respect while giving none.
When all is said and done, most poeple are just self serving, if the NY folks really want to spend money for islam, let them put all that money together and send to pakistan to help the dying and starving people there , and the same goes for the bulldog-faced pastor, instead of paying that much cash to buy some silly books to burn, let him give the money to charity abi na everyone for him church get money/jobs?
I really hate to say it many times but religion is the worlds biggest problem and source of headache.
If you want to fool a few people, do 419, if you want to fool millions use religion!

I come to NL cos i believe many of the debates are intellectual but yours seems to be the opposite. After the American media came out to make it clear that the acclaimed ground zero mosque is not actually on ground zero and is even a community centre that includes a basket ball court and a prayer place,u still come here talking gibberish
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by sofymoore(m): 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2010
i think we should not all complicate issues. what is good is good and what is bad is bad. as a christain burning quran is very bad  and ohterwise, these religions were mearnt to liberate and free us. if you r muslims be fair and if you r christains be fair too. lets follow the greatest comandment which says love ur neigbour as ur self.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by reindeer: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2010
and so a community centre MUST be on that site?Ill love to see a community centre with a church in mecca,
lie to yourself all you want, its hisslam being insensitive here, everyone and i mean everyone condemned the sicko pastor, whats the big deal in them moving a community center offending the sensitivity of people whose relatives died in the 9-11 attack?
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by GP15: 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2010
What an indictment of Islam and the Muslim world. One guy says he'll burn a couple of books and the world braces for widespread Muslim violence?

Rev. Jones may be a nutcase but he sure has highlighted the fact that Islam is the religion of barbaric savages.
if actions speak louder than words, then I have to say the Muslims actions of violence and intolerance speak much loader than their small speeches of peace and love.

No amount of burning of any holy book can change what is written in that book. The words are holy, not the book itself. If these books are holy, then smart phones and computers can now be considered holy because we read the Bible and the Quran on these devises.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by GP15: 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2010
The Muslim trying to build a mosque in Grand Zero said it is all about bridges, I want to ask,

If it is all about bridges why don't thy start from the other end by building a church in mecca
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by reindeer: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2010
''I come to NL cos i believe many of the debates are intellectual but yours seems to be the opposite. After the American media came out to make it clear that the acclaimed ground zero mosque is not actually on ground zero and is even a community centre that includes a basket ball court and a prayer place,u still come here talking gibberish''

Aw, come on! They can put in a bleeping indoor baseball field for all i care, and which part is gibberish? the fact that the monies involved could be put to better use?
Self deceit really eats up the brain, gosh! cheesy

ONe reason i believe people (myself inclusive) are against that building is tha fact that it is just so plain insensitive.If i were the imam, i'd request for another location with more government support and say it to the americans that islam is sorry that people claiming to be muslims did the terrible act and that as a mark of respect, we will shift the location.chikena!All the noise will have been put to rest,except of course if they were really muslims and we are not sorry we murder without a blink, afterall it is in our manual to do so.
Now just look at the reactions, a crazy man decides to burn your 'holy' BOOK and threats are being made against humans,against churches and individuals who had no hand in the crazy man's act,isn't that warped for a religion?Why the outcry i wonder,does thier god reside in ink?is it so powerless as to do anything to the offender that its servants are all over the place threatening blood and war?All islam seeks everyday(at least as we see it happen) is an excuse to forment violence and to spill blood. Id rather do away with such barbarism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Idah Peterside Spoke Against T.B. Joshua??? / What Are The Procedures To Getting Married At Rccg? / Wearing Of Trousers, Earings And Make-up By Ladies Will Not Take Them To Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.