Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Quran Burning Cancel - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quran Burning Cancel (9691 Views)

Did Pastor Kumuyi Cancel Aba Crusade Due To Nnamdi Kanu's Threat? / Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… / Michael Jackson And Pope John Paul Ii Are Both Burning In Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Mudley313: 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2010
bashy_demy:

Hmmm you guys never cease to amaze me are you telling me for how it was written at the right corner boldly motifake.com you still saying its real huh you guys are idiots of the generation

you, my friend, are a retard. you seriously need to go see a psychiatrist

Re: Quran Burning Cancel by nopuqeater: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2010
@Davidylan: « #206 on: Yesterday at 11:29:56 PM »
[Quote]i asked nopuqeater to mention one example of his much vaunted islamic societies and he trumpets Dubai?  Grin
you mean the Dubai that is largely built by WHITES?[/Quote]David, are you a thinker, or just a booker?

In Islam, there are a lot of Aryans. Iran was so named because their corridor which we call the Persians are the true White (Aryan, what your Nazi brother, Adolf Hitter couldnt help himself from using as the showcase of White dominance, with his big CROSS on the chest).

Almost all that corridor, Iran, Azerbajian, Pakistan, Afghanistan all the "Stans", and more are Muslims. Bukhari and Muslims, the two greatest collectors of hadith are from Russia and neiter of them is Arab.

Almost absolutely, until just recently, there was no collector of Hadith from the Arabs? Are all the arabs, dark skin, none white people? Havent you seen natural blond arabs; sandy blond, what they call dirty blond, etc? You are so naive that you did not notice that Jews and arabs are so much alike that how you can know palestinians from a Jew is the attitude and one having a beard, while the others dont. So is the same case with their women. I live in a Jewish neighborhood. Not by choice, but thats what Allah gives.

Finally, when Edison took credit for light, was he the discoverer, without any one even assisting him, in his lab, or even being the discoverer? When ALexander Gram Bell discovered Tellphone, was he the only one who embark on it, without any assistance, or even the assistant being the outright discoverer?

Who build America? Thats too complex for your brain. Who build the subway system in New York City? You have traveled on the System before. Yes? If you havent, you need to get out of the village you hide yourself in, often. America was not build solely by white people. Blacks have great participation.

But in reality, who ever pays for anything lays claim on the great outcome/result.

The Arabs of Dubai paid for it. Their engineers participated in it. No one can do everything, all the time by himself. Even America. The very reason they allow cheaper labor like you to remain on their soil, though it is Allah's. What you do nw, if a white man does it, he can practically call his own shot; demanding more salary than your cheap labor self. Please think, sometimes, It helps the soul stronger. I forgot. You are a christian; everything is through the Prism of the Accursed soul of an unwilling lamb led to slaughter, then says; Meeeeeeh meeeeh (my God, my God, why forsake me?).
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by ayusman16(m): 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2010
atleast am smarter than ur prophet MOHAMMED.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by HamidO1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Davidylan: « #206 on: Yesterday at 11:29:56 PM »David, are you a thinker, or just a booker?

In Islam, there are a lot of Aryans. Iran was so named because their corridor which we call the Persians are the true White (Aryan, what your Nazi brother, Adolf Hitter couldnt help himself from using as the showcase of White dominance, with his big CROSS on the chest).

Almost all that corridor, Iran, Azerbajian, Pakistan, Afghanistan all the "Stans", and more are Muslims. Bukhari and Muslims, the two greatest collectors of hadith are from Russia and neiter of them is Arab.

Almost absolutely, until just recently, there was no collector of Hadith from the Arabs? Are all the arabs, dark skin, none white people? Havent you seen natural blond arabs; sandy blond, what they call dirty blond, etc? You are so naive that you did not notice that Jews and arabs are so much alike that how you can know palestinians from a Jew is the attitude and one having a beard, while the others dont. So is the same case with their women. I live in a Jewish neighborhood. Not by choice, but thats what Allah gives.

Finally, when Edison took credit for light, was he the discoverer, without any one even assisting him, in his lab, or even being the discoverer? When ALexander Gram Bell discovered Tellphone, was he the only one who embark on it, without any assistance, or even the assistant being the outright discoverer?

Who build America? Thats too complex for your brain. Who build the subway system in New York City? You have traveled on the System before. Yes? If you havent, you need to get out of the village you hide yourself in, often. America was not build solely by white people. Blacks have great participation.

But in reality, who ever pays for anything lays claim on the great outcome/result.

The Arabs of Dubai paid for it. Their engineers participated in it. No one can do everything, all the time by himself. Even America. The very reason they allow cheaper labor like you to remain on their soil, though it is Allah's. What you do nw, if a white man does it, he can practically call his own shot; demanding more salary than your cheap labor self. Please think, sometimes, It helps the soul stronger. I forgot. You are a christian; everything is through the Prism of the Accursed soul of an unwilling lamb led to slaughter, then says; Meeeeeeh meeeeh (my God, my God, why forsake me?).

I like how comprehensive n detailed ur replies r but u should know dat dumb people like ayusman16 n co who can't comprehend just 2 lines will neva understand wat u are sayin. b4 u know it they are confussed n mis-interpeting ur post, I'll appreciate if u make it shorter 4 d dull 1's like ayusman16 to comprehend. LOL
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Mudley313: 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2010
truth.com

Re: Quran Burning Cancel by HamidO1(m): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2010
ayusman16:

atleast am smarter than your prophet MOHAMMED.
now u begining to sound like an 8 yr old who's lunchbox was forcefully collected by a stronger person in school, So pathetic!!!!!!
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Mudley313: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2010
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by ayusman16(m): 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2010
@ hamid and co. why nt transcribe it so dat i can undstand. Guess some of your muslim peeps ar confused as well ? lol
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by nopuqeater: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2010
@reindeer; « #198 on: Yesterday at 03:33:40 PM »
[Quote]If you were to get a pound everytime you make this quote:

The religion of peace strikes again!!

You'll be a millionaire in days, as the religion strikes per minute all over the world, killing innocents usually.
To all the apologists of this backward and bloodletting religion,you probably didn't see the pictures above did you?
Of course you didn't,you are trained to ignore the facts in your face and grasp for straws.That is what was foisted on you by the deranged mohamed ,the great pead.o.phile Grin[/Quote]WHile I will excuse the lackkies in your camp, i will not do the same with you, a skilled professional. have you see the Photgraph of Muhammad (AS), before, since he died long before the invention of Pinhole Camera, the first of such Photography inventions? We laugh at your silliness for parading a nordic as Jesus, a man who was lifted off the face of the eath nearly 600 years before Muhammad was born.

Such absurdity is the condition of the christians, and want to impose the same on us in Islam. Anyone who read the hadith about Isra wa Miraj will note that Muhammad said he saw Ibrahim (AS) leaning on Bait Mamur in 7th heaven. He explained, further that he saw a triking resemblance of himself and Ibrahim.

When his daughter, Fatima (RA) became a mother to Hassan and Hussaine (RA), he said he noticed how they look like him. So Muhammad looked like Ibrahim. And his grandchildren looked like him. Hence the grandchildren looked like great grandfather Ibrahim.

People who dreamt about Muhammad (AS) will tell you who they saw does not resemble what you soldiers of Satan have drum up in your effort to drag Islam to the gutter level that you already dragged Christianity and Jesus your god.

Some muslims are reactionaries, just like what you have across the human societies. For me, I know who I saw in my dream. And he is not anything like what Shaitan have inspired you people to, the reason shaitan is your leader, and you know it not.

Some people will be angry when their beloved is violated. I remember Toba saying that his fiancee (a hard core christian having fiancee that he talks to, alone, without any person to stop them from wrestling, while Christianity says a mere look at the opposite sex in equal to hard wrestling) is now a community chest. anybody can pounce on it. and if he finds out, he will forgive her. Both them are shameless people. I guess you are, too.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by ayusman16(m): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2010
nopuqeater:

@reindeer; « #198 on: Yesterday at 03:33:40 PM »WHile I will excuse the lackkies in your camp, i will not do the same with you, a skilled professional. have you see the Photgraph of Muhammad (AS), before, since he died long before the invention of Pinhole Camera, the first of such Photography inventions? We laugh at your silliness for parading a nordic as Jesus, a man who was lifted off the face of the eath nearly 600 years before Muhammad was born.

Such absurdity is the condition of the christians, and want to impose the same on us in Islam. Anyone who read the hadith about Isra wa Miraj will note that Muhammad said he saw Ibrahim (AS) leaning on Bait Mamur in 7th heaven. He explained, further that he saw a triking resemblance of himself and Ibrahim.

When his daughter, Fatima (RA) became a mother to Hassan and Hussaine (RA), he said he noticed how they look like him. So Muhammad looked like Ibrahim. And his grandchildren looked like him. Hence the grandchildren looked like great grandfather Ibrahim.

People who dreamt about Muhammad (AS) will tell you who they saw does not resemble what you soldiers of Satan have drum up in your effort to drag Islam to the gutter level that you already dragged Christianity and Jesus your god.

Some muslims are reactionaries, just like what you have across the human societies. For me, I know who I saw in my dream. And he is not anything like what Shaitan have inspired you people to, the reason shaitan is your leader, and you know it not.

Some people will be angry when their beloved is violated. I remember Toba saying that his fiancee (a hard core christian having fiancee that he talks to, alone, without any person to stop them from wrestling, while Christianity says a mere look at the opposite gender in equal to hard wrestling) is now a community chest. anybody can pounce on it. and if he finds out, he will forgive her. Both them are shameless people. I guess you are, too.

You've just written an epistle with no sense in it. Na wao! Are you Islam followers so daft?
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by EMANY01(m): 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2010
Islam is a "religion of peace" I wonder really  if   anyone  believes  that any  more .The cry of the muslim world isn't if you burn our book we will still love you and pray for you. Instead it is if you burn our book, draw pictures of our prophet we will kill you and cut off your head. How does that equate to a religion of peace? Where are the voices of the "moderate muslims" telling their more extreme Muslim neighbors to be tolerant, loving, kind and peaceful even in the face of the burning of the Koran? Where are you? I want to hear your voices in this? Or do you really believe that someone burning a book is worth hurting and killing people over?
The silence from leading Muslim figures is deafening at times. Whether that be through fear of recrimination is hard to judge but all the same it's time for these people to lead by example and show there fellow Muslims that violence is not the answer.

Its one thing to protest by burning a few books and quite another to support and promote mass murder and holy wars which is what these muslim clerics were effectively doing. Looking back at the incident that occurred at the University of Ibadan some six weeks ago where a young lady went evangelizing in a mosque the universal opinion of people commenting on the event was the she was lucky to have done that here had it been further up north she would have been murdered as  well as  any helpless  non-muslims   within  the  location which in itself is telling of the religion and its majority adherents in northern Nigeria as well as the world over.

The west , Christians (in  the  mind of  the  muslims  both  are  one  and  the  same)and indeed much of the world has learnt that speech is just speech. Whether the speech is harmful depends entirely upon the decision of the listener. This is how we can allow free speech and also how we have freed ourselves from authoritarian rule. If muslims are willing to turn to violence over the speech of any foreign crackpot, they will forever live in servitude and be treated like children by whoever is brutal enough to intimidate them. Ignore speech that offends you, and be free
The decision to be offended rests entirely on the listener, no matter how offensive the intention of the speaker(i  personaly  lernt  that   growing  up  with  disagraable  younger  ones otherwise  it  would  have   been  a  fight everyday). That is the sophisticated viewpoint, but then sophisticated civilizations don't flog and stone their women, either they also don’t amputate  poeple  for  steling   even  when  it  is  obviously  to  assuage  hunger  or decapitate people who are accused of defiling books related to their religions ( Jangebe , Gideon Akaluka anyone?).
We may rail rant and rave against Pastor Jones as much as we like (i  personally didnt  think  what  he was  about  to  do  was   right) but the fact remains for any honest individual be him muslim or not is that Pastor Jones by subsequently agreeing to cancel the planned burning of the quran saved the muslim worldwide and islam itself from being uncovered for what they /it really stand for  death and destruction. How ? Just the prospect of the burning had the United States and not a few other governments around the world raising alert levels to Defcon 1 .If the burning had proceeded it goes without saying there would have been serious acts of extreme violence against not just Americans but defenseless Christians all over the globe killings mutilations church burnings and the like. This much was implicit in the protestations and warnings made by the muslim leaders who are referred to as “moderates” who virulently condemned Pastor Jones but did not say a word to dissuade the adherents of islam to refrain from violence indeed words like "retaliation" and "backlash" were bandied about by these moderate leaders. RETALIATION!!!! pray  did  Pastor  Jones  Assult  anybody  in  anyway? angry
Had Pastor Jones burnt the quran which was his constitutional right by the way the “ backlash and retaliations “ ensuing would have convinced even the most self deceiving leftist liberalists and politically correct individuals that islam is a “religion of peace” ….well if everyone else is a muslim or dead: go figure .
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by tpiah: 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2010
anitabest:

Abeg make una dey talk small small 4 we wey dey Kano abeg. but mmmmm support kwara ya oooooooooooo.

ehen nah
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by mrofficial(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2010
EMANY 01:

Islam is a "religion of peace" I wonder really  if   anyone  believes  that any  more .The cry of the muslim world isn't if you burn our book we will still love you and pray for you. Instead it is if you burn our book, draw pictures of our prophet we will kill you and cut off your head. How does that equate to a religion of peace? Where are the voices of the "moderate muslims" telling their more extreme Muslim neighbors to be tolerant, loving, kind and peaceful even in the face of the burning of the Koran? Where are you? I want to hear your voices in this? Or do you really believe that someone burning a book is worth hurting and killing people over?
The silence from leading Muslim figures is deafening at times. Whether that be through fear of recrimination is hard to judge but all the same it's time for these people to lead by example and show there fellow Muslims that violence is not the answer.

Its one thing to protest by burning a few books and quite another to support and promote mass murder and holy wars which is what these muslim clerics were effectively doing. Looking back at the incident that occurred at the University of Ibadan some six weeks ago where a young lady went evangelizing in a mosque the universal opinion of people commenting on the event was the she was lucky to have done that here had it been further up north she would have been murdered as  well as  any helpless  non-muslims   within  the  location which in itself is telling of the religion and its majority adherents in northern Nigeria as well as the world over.

The west , Christians (in  the  mind of  the  muslims  both  are  one  and  the  same)and indeed much of the world has learnt that speech is just speech. Whether the speech is harmful depends entirely upon the decision of the listener. This is how we can allow free speech and also how we have freed ourselves from authoritarian rule. If muslims are willing to turn to violence over the speech of any foreign crackpot, they will forever live in servitude and be treated like children by whoever is brutal enough to intimidate them. Ignore speech that offends you, and be free
The decision to be offended rests entirely on the listener, no matter how offensive the intention of the speaker(i  personaly  lernt  that   growing  up  with  disagraable  younger  ones otherwise  it  would  have   been  a  fight everyday). That is the sophisticated viewpoint, but then sophisticated civilizations don't flog and stone their women, either they also don’t amputate  poeple  for  steling   even  when  it  is  obviously  to  assuage  hunger  or decapitate people who are accused of defiling books related to their religions ( Jangebe , Gideon Akaluka anyone?).
We may rail rant and rave against Pastor Jones as much as we like (i  personally didnt  think  what  he was  about  to  do  was   right) but the fact remains for any honest individual be him muslim or not is that Pastor Jones by subsequently agreeing to cancel the planned burning of the quran saved the muslim worldwide and islam itself from being uncovered for what they /it really stand for  death and destruction. How ? Just the prospect of the burning had the United States and not a few other governments around the world raising alert levels to Defcon 1 .If the burning had proceeded it goes without saying there would have been serious acts of extreme violence against not just Americans but defenseless Christians all over the globe killings mutilations church burnings and the like. This much was implicit in the protestations and warnings made by the muslim leaders who are referred to as “moderates” who virulently condemned Pastor Jones but did not say a word to dissuade the adherents of islam to refrain from violence indeed words like "retaliation" and "backlash" were bandied about by these moderate leaders. RETALIATION!!!! pray  did  Pastor  Jones  Assult  anybody  in  anyway? angry
Had Pastor Jones burnt the quran which was his constitutional right by the way the “ backlash and retaliations “ ensuing would have convinced even the most self deceiving leftist liberalists and politically correct individuals that islam is a “religion of peace” ….well if everyone else is a muslim or dead: go figure .

bashy_demy & co, please read that and shhhhh! Or find fault in it like usual.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by sirmseen(m): 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2010
Why didnt the silly goat of a pastor just burn the Quran? whats he scared of, he well covered in the blood na?
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by mrofficial(m): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2010
sirmseen:

Why didnt the silly goat of a pastor just burn the Quran? whats he scared of, he well covered in the blood na?

Did you just enter the planet earth?
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by nopuqeater: 5:22am On Sep 18, 2010
@E MANY 01: « #234 on: Yesterday at 07:22:05 PM »
[Quote]Islam is a "religion of peace" I wonder really if anyone believes that any more .The cry of the muslim world isn't if you burn our book we will still love you and pray for you. Instead it is if you burn our book, draw pictures of our prophet we will kill you and cut off your head. How does that equate to a religion of peace? Where are the voices of the "moderate muslims" telling their more extreme Muslim neighbors to be tolerant, loving, kind and peaceful even in the face of the burning of the Koran? Where are you? I want to hear your voices in this? Or do you really believe that someone burning a book is worth hurting and killing people over?

Its one thing to protest by burning a few books and quite another to support and promote mass murder and holy wars which is what these muslim clerics were effectively doing. Looking back at the incident that occurred at the University of Ibadan some six weeks ago where a young lady went evangelizing in a mosque the universal opinion of people commenting on the event was the she was lucky to have done that here had it been further up north she would have been murdered as well as any helpless non-muslims within the location which in itself is telling of the religion and its majority adherents in northern Nigeria as well as the world over.

The west , Christians (in the mind of the muslims both are one and the same)and indeed much of the world has learnt that speech is just speech. Whether the speech is harmful depends entirely upon the decision of the listener. This is how we can allow free speech and also how we have freed ourselves from authoritarian rule. If muslims are willing to turn to violence over the speech of any foreign crackpot, they will forever live in servitude and be treated like children by whoever is brutal enough to intimidate them. Ignore speech that offends you, and be free
The decision to be offended rests entirely on the listener, no matter how offensive the intention of the speaker(i personaly lernt that growing up with disagraable younger ones otherwise it would have been a fight everyday). That is the sophisticated viewpoint, but then sophisticated civilizations don't flog and stone their women, either they also don’t amputate poeple for steling even when it is obviously to assuage hunger or decapitate people who are accused of defiling books related to their religions ( Jangebe , Gideon Akaluka anyone?).
We may rail rant and rave against Pastor Jones as much as we like (i personally didnt think what he was about to do was right) but the fact remains for any honest individual be him muslim or not is that Pastor Jones by subsequently agreeing to cancel the planned burning of the quran saved the muslim worldwide and islam itself from being uncovered for what they /it really stand for death and destruction. How ? Just the prospect of the burning had the United States and not a few other governments around the world raising alert levels to Defcon 1 .If the burning had proceeded it goes without saying there would have been serious acts of extreme violence against not just Americans but defenseless Christians all over the globe killings mutilations church burnings and the like. This much was implicit in the protestations and warnings made by the muslim leaders who are referred to as “moderates” who virulently condemned Pastor Jones but did not say a word to dissuade the adherents of islam to refrain from violence indeed words like "retaliation" and "backlash" were bandied about by these moderate leaders. RETALIATION!!!! pray did Pastor Jones Assult anybody in anyway? Huh Angry
[/Quote]I may disagree with those who wanted his blood. This is because I am able to qualify Jones as nobody but lunatic. Others, who are more emotional reactionaries may not. They may actually not reflect on the commands in the Quran and or hadith in situations similar to this. Allah's messenger (AS) said that when a person you perceive to mentally imbalance is confronting you, eg abusing you, you ignore him. The Igbos have something similar; there will be two mad people. The one who is mad and the one who is responding to him.

We must realize that to the muslims, with 1/4 the world population, it is seen as the worst kind of disrespect for a man to thinkhe can get away with something like this, without some at least raising objection. In the heat of emotion, where objection is the core issue, there may arise mob mentality. This is human nature.

To resist such mentality, one will have to be conscious of whe situation, before it got out of hand, and one may be suckered in.

And just because because christians by and large dont care for Jesus and or the bible, if abused, we must not then transfer it on the muslims. I am certain that Christians will react if such abuse is actually put into action say on St peter's square in the middle of Easter mass, or the British cathedral, on Christmas eve, when the whole church is full of the faithfuls.

The jews will not stand idly and let you abuse Moses and or torah or talmud, say in Tel Aviv. The Hindu will not let you abuse their books and kill a cow in the heart of calcutta. If a single muslims dont raise objection, who knows what will be next in the public theater?

What many non muslims have not realised is that there is no muslim that has drawn or caricatured Jesus or other religious leaders. Christians and their allies never stop trying finding faults in islam. And if muslims dont stand stand for islam, who will? Will you let anyone come into your hope, take out your womanfolks clothing to the square and make a bonfire of them, or worse, abuse them right in front of you? Will you be a happy camper? If he warns you that he will on this day at this time coming to do this. How will prapare for his words, which he may just act upon, if you are complacent?
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by darkman200: 5:31am On Sep 18, 2010
nopuqeater:

@E MANY 01: « #234 on: Yesterday at 07:22:05 PM »I may disagree with those who wanted his blood. This is because I am able to qualify Jones as nobody but lunatic. Others, who are more emotional reactionaries may not. They may actually not reflect on the commands in the Quran and or hadith in situations similar to this. Allah's messenger (AS) said that when a person you perceive to mentally imbalance is confronting you, eg abusing you, you ignore him. The Igbos have something similar; there will be two mad people. The one who is mad and the one who is responding to him.

We must realize that to the muslims, with 1/4 the world population, it is seen as the worst kind of disrespect for a man to thinkhe can get away with something like this, without some at least raising objection. In the heat of emotion, where objection is the core issue, there may arise mob mentality. This is human nature.

To resist such mentality, one will have to be conscious of whe situation, before it got out of hand, and one may be suckered in.

And just because because christians by and large dont care for Jesus and or the bible, if abused, we must not then transfer it on the muslims. I am certain that Christians will react if such abuse is actually put into action say on St peter's square in the middle of Easter mass, or the British cathedral, on Christmas eve, when the whole church is full of the faithfuls.

The jews will not stand idly and let you abuse Moses and or torah or talmud, say in Tel Aviv. The Hindu will not let you abuse their books and kill a cow in the heart of calcutta. If a single muslims dont raise objection, who knows what will be next in the public theater?

What many non muslims have not realised is that there is no muslim that has drawn or caricatured Jesus or other religious leaders. Christians and their allies never stop trying finding faults in islam. And if muslims dont stand stand for islam, who will? Will you let anyone come into your hope, take out your womanfolks clothing to the square and make a bonfire of them, or worse, abuse them right in front of you? Will you be a happy camper? If he warns you that he will on this day at this time coming to do this. How will prapare for his words, which he may just act upon, if you are complacent?

I don't understand why you guys are trying to defend the indefensible. You need to admit that all muslims that adhere to the evil Quran are violent prone and terrorist wanna be. Even in your response, one can easily notice the tendency in you to slaughter your non muslim neighbor in the name of jihad. I wish some disease will eradicate all muslims and then the rest of the world can attempt to advance and not have to worry about retards that are trying to take us all back to the stone age
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by adeban01(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2010
I have read a lot of post and a whole lots of senseless post which shows the hatred most people have for muslims and Islam.While the issue of the Burning of the Quran has led so many christians in the USA to learn more about Islam and the Quran,majority of those of who have made comments on this post only do so for their dogmatic beleif in the only religion that preaches trinity.I have read many post about people who have been wandering about ignorantly all their lives knowing sure their religion has no answer to all the problems of the world nor alternative except by following western cultures.Can someone among you haters of Islam tell me the capital of christianity,is it Popes territory in Italy where loads of Nigerian girls go to prostitute,or the new found land where the remnants of the JEWS Adolf Hitler(your Christian brethren)couldnt annihilate resides.When Obasanjo came in to power in 1999,He said there was nothing like christian pilgrimage board when He was president in 1976,but because of the lack of direction in your so called religion of dogma,adventure and materialism,Jerusalem is now a mecca of sort.You now go there to shop and do sightseeing.The more you learn the more you discover your ignorance.While the Burning of the Quran has led so many non muslims to be curious to know about Islam,you have been hypnotized by the zionist controlled mega medias of this world,CNN,BBC,etc.While you take pleasure in comedians making jokes about your god and your bible,you laugh and forget your sorrow.The Zionist are no longer concerned about your religion of anything goes,family church,husband and wife ministry,and the "Fire,Fire Slogan you use right for thishttp world.I pray you change your ways and dont end up in the blazing fire.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by darkman200: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2010
adeban01:

I have read a lot of post and a whole lots of senseless post which shows the hatred most people have for muslims and Islam.While the issue of the Burning of the Quran has led so many christians in the USA to learn more about Islam and the Quran,majority of those of who have made comments on this post only do so for their dogmatic beleif in the only religion that preaches trinity.I have read many post about people who have been wandering about ignorantly all their lives knowing sure their religion has no answer to all the problems of the world nor alternative except by following western cultures.Can someone among you haters of Islam tell me the capital of christianity,is it Popes territory in Italy where loads of Nigerian girls go to love-peddler,or the new found land where the remnants of the JEWS Adolf Hitler(your Christian brethren)couldnt annihilate resides.When Obasanjo came in to power in 1999,He said there was nothing like christian pilgrimage board when He was president in 1976,but because of the lack of direction in your so called religion of dogma,adventure and materialism,Jerusalem is now a mecca of sort.You now go there to shop and do sightseeing.The more you learn the more you discover your ignorance.While the Burning of the Quran has led so many non muslims to be curious to know about Islam,you have been hypnotized by the zionist controlled mega medias of this world,CNN,BBC,etc.While you take pleasure in comedians making jokes about your god and your bible,you laugh and forget your sorrow.The Zionist are no longer concerned about your religion of anything goes,family church,husband and wife ministry,and the "Fire,Fire Slogan you use right for thishttp world.I pray you change your ways and dont end up in the blazing fire.

The problem with Islam is that it is being practiced mostly by deranged idiots like you. People are here complaining about the violent nature of Islam and what did you have to say? Telling us about Adolf Hitler, Pope and other irrelevant stuff that totally deviate from point. If a muslim slowpoke like you will free your mind from the devilish teachings of Mohammed then something in your peanut-sized brain should have told you that it was mostly Christians and not muslims that joined hands together to defeat Hitler. If you have anything to say, why don't you address the fears and mistrust the majority of right thinking people have for Islam. No - you have nothing to say about that because you have the terrorist blood in you, May that fire of the Lord burn all of you! May the thunder from beyond strike all your terrorist hearts
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by nopuqeater: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2010
@darkman200: « #240 on: Today at 05:31:45 AM »
[Quote]I don't understand why you guys are trying to defend the indefensible. You need to admit that all muslims that adhere to the evil Quran are violent prone and terrorist wanna be. Even in your response, one can easily notice the tendency in you to slaughter your non muslim neighbor in the name of jihad. I wish some disease will eradicate all muslims and then the rest of the world can attempt to advance and not have to worry about retards that are trying to take us all back to the stone age[/Quote]Was Moses defending the indefensible when he served up the molting golden calf up for the children of Israel who built it in order to defame the Real Yahweh by serving that calf as Yahweh? But it was just a golden calf. It didnt hurt anyone. Definitely, it did not hurt Moses. Moses was not there. He didnt now it until Yahweh told him. Moses was livid, so much so that he dropped, or broke the 2 tablets containing the 10 commandments (by the way what language did Yahweh write the commandments; Greek, Latin, English? Well most christians read the Bible which its ancient manuscripts are based on the greek language, instead of what the christian claims of the language of the commandments).

If Moses didnt stop these people, who can guess what might have happened later? Kill of Moses? Afterall, the kill of John, son of Zachariyah. And the christians and Jew agree, in the only thing the agree upon on Jesus (thought both are clearly wrong, since Jesus prayed, Eloi must have accepted his prayer, for if a prophet of God prayers to God, the prayer is 100% always answered. A "prophet" who prayed and he got no acceptance/answer as he had prayed is a litmus that he is a false Prophet of God (read the Biblical test of knowing wo a true prophet is)); they slaughtered him on the cross.

Finally, Islam brought advancement to Europe. Europe mastered it by building upon Islamic idealism. It is that you benefit, today, though you criticize islam, now.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by adeban01(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2010
darkman,what kind of id is that.even though i am not sure of your colour,what i am cock sure of is the fact that you have a retarded dark brain.Its very unfortunate that your comments brought to light your utter ignorance.You didnt tell me what makes all the countries that fought in the world war christians as you have been blinded to believe there are no muslims in Europe and other parts of the world.While 20000 non muslims convert to islam in AMERICA every year,few hundreds of poor,bread seeking people convert to christianity expecting miracles in your hamlet.The more you learn the more you discover your ignorance.You talk about terrorism as if it started yesterday,all the major world wars,were they started by the muslims.The first world war,the second world war,the cold war were started by your so called christian countries but the kind of christianity you have been fed since you were a baby would not allow your brain to work for it self,you are deaf,dumb and blind.Mr darkbrain you are completely astray
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Dandabai(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2010
I have, for over the last 10 years, picked up copies of the quran and burned them to ashes. In one particular year, I had a copy in my toilet and regularly used it as a toilet paper. Nothing has happened and I'm, as ever, very prosperous in all I lay my hand upon. Stop wagging your acidic tongue and then utterly get lost in your slavish and barbaric religion of war and violence

This is lie, Pls try it and see. I beg you. I believed 99.9% of xtians are following it blindly. Take Quan and bible, compare and contrast, you will see the difference. testing will confirm to you that Quran is a true word of GOD, unlike bible which is in many versions, Hb, KJV, NIV etc all entirely different.
Please read Quaran, not just read and undrstand,
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by mrofficial(m): 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2010
Dandabai:

I have, for over the last 10 years, picked up copies of the quran and burned them to ashes. In one particular year, I had a copy in my toilet and regularly used it as a toilet paper. Nothing has happened and I'm, as ever, very prosperous in all I lay my hand upon. Stop wagging your acidic tongue and then utterly get lost in your slavish and barbaric religion of war and violence

This is lie, Pls try it and see. I beg you. I believed 99.9% of xtians are following it blindly. [/b]Take Quan and bible, compare and contrast, you will see the difference.[b] testing will confirm to you that Quran is a true word of GOD, unlike bible which is in many versions, Hb, KJV, NIV etc all entirely different.

Please read Quaran, not just read and undrstand,

Who will believe that crap? They should tell the story to those under 8 years.

Ok, lets just say that Bible is a true word of Satan.  grin grin grin
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by vedaxcool(m): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2010
A question we should ask some of the red eyed Hypocrits that claim freedom of expression is why is it that in Most Euopean Countries it is considered a crime to reject the Holocoust(Holocoust Denial) Yet this same countries claim there is Freedom of expression, in fact in Austria a Professor was arrested after rejecting that the Jews were Killed in Such Large Numbers-6mil- In Germany you cannot try such as you would be locked up the Minute in you deny the Holocaust yet fools like those I referred to earlier cannot explain why, you can support the Burning of the Qur'an or better still you can Burn it as you like, but we Muslims have and still are Memorizing the Qu'an, the wonderful Ayats(signs) are there for the Jaundiced to see, who have talk of burning the bible? no one because it is hardly relevant, the fools and jaundiced fear the message of the Qur'an hence they are burning it out of frustration, yet ALLAH keep's perfecting his light continuously, The Qur'an Clearly spoke of Numerous Scientific Discoveries and even Archeological Discoveries that Predated it---> like the people of Hud, whom in the Qur'an where destroyed by a sand storm, Archoelogical evidence showed these people exist and where buried by a sand storm,Furthermore, like the big bang theory every one is Jolting their belly over, ALLAH said " the heavens and Earth where a single unit till we Clove them asunder", yet the enemies of Islam are Running from pillar to post in order to thwart its Progress, Islam started 600 years after the cross yet it is so close to over taking Paul's wishful thinking, People keep talking of the Qur'an becoz it is relevant not a mere Joke in the hands of its adherent, For fools like Steve Jones keep it up as you only bing Conciousness--frree publicity--- of Islam to the heart of the Masses, The Qur'an remains the Most unadulterated Religious tex in the world, the Enemies of Islam are Hemorrhaging crying and asking why why has this book overtaken ours, It is book sent down to mankind as a guide but will the disbelievers of truth take heed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor chris: Use The Name Of Jesus With Understanding / If I Were An Atheist / Man Of God Or Servant Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.