Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

Quran Burning Cancel - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quran Burning Cancel (9845 Views)

Did Pastor Kumuyi Cancel Aba Crusade Due To Nnamdi Kanu's Threat? / Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… / Michael Jackson And Pope John Paul Ii Are Both Burning In Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quran Burning Cancel by manny4life(m): 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2010
Hamid O:

Simply tell me were u got "Sharia law does nothing but enshrine and promotes activities and violence of islamic extremism" from. did u read about it from any where, r u doing a research on sharia law? If u aren't an hater, u won't come to such conclusion about sometin u know nothin about.

On my way to work about 2 to 3 weeks ago, a case in Saudi Arabia about a man who was beaten and paralyzed, and the brother was seeking "an eye for an eye" under Sharia law. The so-called judge in his right mind was seeking hospitals that will perform surgery to paralyze the man, how cruel?

Also the so-called Sharia Law is part of your Quran, part of your Islamic beliefs which supports extremism
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by vedaxcool(m): 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2010
ayusman16:

@Hamid, av lost all hope in trying 2 drive sense into. it is obvious dat d koran has deluded u and your cohort's memories. even though d pain is still in my heart but does mean i'll fight 4 my God cos He is nt defenceless and violent as urs, no point making sense wit u. all hope is lost. may God deliver u 4rm your senseless brain.
Eh, Just answer the posers below instead of this tackless comment or has sorrow driven you to madness.?
vedaxcool:

Sorry for loss, but we cannot let sentiments to close our reasoning, How do you know they were ardent followers of Islam,just because some one says that he is true? Muslim, does not make him really a true Muslim since we can only Judge people based on their Character not on their words, If not you will have to accept that OBJ is the Greatest christian after Paul, Hitler was a saint fighting Jesus War as he boldly claim that " I am acting in accordance with the will of the almighty" and again explain why Christian soldiers are Murdering Muslims including women and children in Afganistan, Iraq, Uganda etc, again you must explain why Christians massacred each other in Rwanda to the extent that it became know as a Genocide, again you Must explain why Your Christian brothers at one time in South-Africa perpetually oppressed the Blacks of south_Africa despite the fact they Profess the same reilgion, You Must explain why the Catholic Church was involved in the Most Heinous act such as Torture, Burning of people alive know as the "Inquisition" again You Must explain why Christians Hated the Jews so much so that they kept Killing them till Hitler eventually came to Finish them off, All this and more you must explain, but one only hopes reason prevail over your conceivable hatred for Muslims for alledgedly killing your relative as if all the Muslims in Nigeria came together and kill your relatives.

http://www.france24.com/en/20100330-nine-christian-militants-charged-anti-govt-plot
Nine members of a radical US Christian militia planning to kill a police officer in Michigan and then attack his funeral to rally sympathisers for a widespread anti-government uprising have been charged in an indictment unsealed on Monday.

manny4life:

^^^ What in the world are you talking about?
Christian soldiers murdering Muslim women and children. Did I tell them to go on a terrorist campaign?

I think you are begining to reason a bit, Did I send Osama or any dude to do any bombing on my behalf?, why don't you address why your Christain brothers in Rwanda almost wipe each other from the face of the Earth or you didn't send them again? No?
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by HamidO1(m): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2010
ayusman16:

@Hamid, av lost all hope in trying 2 drive sense into. it is obvious dat d koran has deluded u and your cohort's memories. even though d pain is still in my heart but does mean i'll fight 4 my God cos He is nt defenceless and violent as urs, no point making sense wit u. all hope is lost. may God deliver u 4rm your senseless brain.
u can as well jump into d atlantic ocean or the lagoon in lagos if u miss them so much, u think u can insult other people's religion cos ur family members were killed, learn to respect people maybe they'll sympatize with u. I don't think u'll ever be normal since u lost ur family members in such a bad way, y not check into a psychiatric hosipital 4 proper mental care even if it means u'll stay there 4 d rest of ur life cos i think ur condition is critical
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by manny4life(m): 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2010
vedaxcool:

Eh, Just answer the posers below instead of this tackless comment or has sorrow driven you to madness.?

I think you are begining to reason a bit, Did I send Osama or any dude to do any bombing on my behalf?, why don't you address why your Christain brothers in Rwanda almost wipe each other from the face of the Earth or you didn't send them again? No?

Dude you are are confused. Go and read about the Genocide in Rwanda, it was mostly like the Muslims, just like in Somalia, Sudan, Liberia, Kenya all Muslims. Did I forget Libya as well?
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by HamidO1(m): 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2010
manny4life:

On my way to work about 2 to 3 weeks ago, a case in Saudi Arabia about a man who was beaten and paralyzed, and the brother was seeking "an eye for an eye" under Sharia law. The so-called judge in his right mind was seeking hospitals that will perform surgery to paralyze the man, how cruel?

Also the so-called Sharia Law is part of your Quran, part of your Islamic beliefs which supports extremism
I know how 2 get lairs like u, An eye 4 an eye in this case wouldn't require any judge looking an hospital to paralyze anybody, because d so called man in ur formulated story was beaten n paralyzed, so an eye for an eye will mean beating n paralyzing the guilty party, Dats a dumb story from u, maybe u tell us d 1 u heard on ur way to work this morning, it might sound better
Mind u, sharia law or any kinda law whatsoever won't allow ur brother decide d punishment or some1 dat arms u, Come on, ur story is so dumb

It shows u just hate islam 4 no reason to d extent of forming such a dumb story to paint islam as a bad religion, U r an hater as some1 said ealier, stop claiming to be neutral
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by manny4life(m): 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2010
Hamid O:

I know how 2 get lairs like u, An eye 4 an eye in this case wouldn't require any judge looking an hospital to paralyze anybody, because d so called man in your formulated story was beaten n paralyzed, so an eye for an eye will mean beating n paralyzing the guilty party, Dats a dumb story from u, maybe u tell us d 1 u heard on your way to work this morning, it might sound better
Mind u, sharia law or any kinda law whatsoever won't allow your brother decide d punishment or some1 dat arms u, Come on, your story is so dumb

It shows u just hate islam 4 no reason to d extent of forming such a dumb story to paint islam as a bad religion, U r an hater as some1 said ealier, stop claiming to be neutral

You know what, I would look on Washington Express Archives and also I responded to same thread here on NL. Give me one minute and if it happens to be true, never insulted some, but you will be the fool instead.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by manny4life(m): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2010
here is the thread on NL

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=501165.msg6616359#msg6616359

Now let me search for the one Washington Post or other reliable new sources. I hope you're not the fool.

Proof 1 from the Guardian- trusted UK news source

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/19/saudi-arabia-judge-paralyse-convict

Proof 2 from CNN news source

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-08-20/justice/saudi.arabia.paralysis_1_spinal-cord-amnesty-international-saudi-arabia?_s=PM:CRIME

Proof 3 from Fox news in the U.S.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/08/19/report-saudi-judge-asks-hospital-damage-convicts-spine-paralyzed-man/

Dumb biatch, why did you log off?
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by nopuqeater: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2010
@Ayusman16; « #92 on: Today at 10:52:12 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: ayusman16 on Today at 10:45:54 AM
The building of Mosque on ground zero can only be allowed on one condition that the Christians too are allowed to build a Church near Mecca.[/Quote]The place has been mosque for over 20 years, almost. I have prayed there before. It serves those who work in the City Hall of New York, boro of Manhattan, merchants, business people and even the muslims who used to work at the then WTC. Is Makka now the same as the vicinity of the then WTC? Larry Silverstein must be an important man to be honored this so much by ayusman; making his property (land) equal to Makka.

[QUote]How dare you want to build your mosque mainly because they allow freedom of religion. Very soon they will start agitating for a Sharia government in the US. Na wao for una.[/QUote]If I demolish an old beuiding and replaces it with a newer one, serving the same functions as the former, am I just introducing a new idea to the old site? Of course not. The current building serves 5 daily prayers. It functions, even Saturday and Sunday. There is a resident Imam, Muhadhin (who is from west africa). Ayusman16, your ignorance is profound because of your location, I do excuse you. But i do not excuse the ignorance of the people here who reside in USA. In that same USA, people investigate things before rushing to judgement. There are few things that USA, under the last administration had done, rushing to judgement without due process of thorough investigation. America does not do that, in normal condition. But of course, President Bush introduced many many strange things to this land, that is known for her mercy. almost Islamic in that respect. Remember I did not say muslim. Big difference between Islam and Muslims. You judge Muslims quality of behavior by Islam. that is normal. You dont judge Islam by the behavior of the muslims.

[QUote]Why are you guys scared of the spread of christianity in your countries?[?Quote]In northern Nigeria, there are christians from the tribes. Even animists. In southern Nigeria, especially in the yorub enclaves of Islam, there are christians and even animists. In pakistan, a country formed based on Islam, away from India, you have christians. If christians want to build and spread int Arabia, they are free to do so. However, ALlah says of Makka that "The disbelievers: christians included in that group", are not permitted in the vicinity of Makka. SO is Madina forbidden to you, too.

[Quote]Why not allow freedom of religion in Islamic countries and watch Christianity spread like wildfire.[/QUote]Who wants fire except you, as in mountain of fire, and the like. Build as you wish. Fire burns, hard. It consumes all that can be consumed.[/quote]
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by dayokanu(m): 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2010
Why are Moslems all over threatening violence because a man said he would burn the koran.

How many times have xtians threatened violence when the bible is burnt
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by ayusman16(m): 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2010
wonder why some muslim idiots cannot make sense 2 save ur lives. guess when u pray and hit ur head on d ground 2 much dat it tend 2 change d direction of ur brain. Islam is shit and d followers dumb like their prophet. i dnt ur sympathy 4 killing my relatives and guess wat? i wnt retaliate cos my God will revenge.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by HamidO1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2010
dayokanu:

Why are Moslems all over threatening violence because a man said he would burn the koran.

How many times have xtians threatened violence when the bible is burnt
d bible was burnt in ur house i guess, No muslim will burn d bible, in case u don't know, d bible is one a book that was sent to us thru prophet Isah (JESUS) just dat u guyz have altered a lot with d new and old testament stuff, i doubt if u know much about ur religion thou
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by dayokanu(m): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2010
^^^^^

And what about this

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/285123/christians_in_gaza_fear_for_their_lives.html?cat=9

Father Musalam additionally told The Jerusalem Post that the Muslim gunmen used rocket-propeled grenades (RPGs) to blow through the doors of the church and school, before burning Bibles and destroying every cross they could get their hands on.

How come the whole world didnt go up in flames for this

A school report of the incident, obtained by The Australian, says it happened late at night and involved three students and another two watching.

"The main perpetrator (a Year 7 student) urinated on the Holy Bible, tore some pages from the Holy Book and burnt them then finally spat on the Holy Book," the report says.
The second boy, from Year 9, "tore pages from the Holy Book and burnt them", while a third student, from Year 7, "tore pages from the Holy Bible and then he rolled it up like a cigarette and pretended to smoke it".

The boys come from a variety of ethnic Muslim backgrounds -- one is believed to be an Albanian/Malaysian, another Lebanese and another Indonesian.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T13VRV6C9G9MT8KJ2
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by ayusman16(m): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2010
@hamid, u ar d most stupid liar 4 saying no muslim will burn d bible. Wat of those stupid islam followers in d north dat burn churches and bibles. ar they buddists? pls dnt try 2 even paint islam in anoda color aside black. we no dey see? u dis pathetic hypocrite.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by HamidO1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2010
ayusman16:

wonder why some muslim idiots cannot make sense 2 save your lives. guess when u pray and hit your head on d ground 2 much dat it tend 2 change d direction of your brain. Islam is poo and d followers dumb like their prophet. i dnt your sympathy 4 killing my relatives and guess wat? i wnt retaliate cos my God will revenge.
u sound very pathetic, stop talking about ur dead relatives cos u let them down by not fighting to save there lives wen u easily could, i'm sure u ran away cos i can't imagine y they didn't kill you. coward, still try 2 see a phychaitrist as i said earlier
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by manny4life(m): 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2010
Y'all should leave @Hamid, he sounds off the chart. He has a hard time accepting the fact that his religion instead of peace they claim it to be but war, extremism and terrorism.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by ayusman16(m): 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2010
@manny4life, word! @hamid, am alive mainly 2 show u ow pathetic ur religion is, i wnt be suprised if u were among d killers. malu!
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by dayokanu(m): 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2010
Let Hamid respond to evidence of bible burning by Moslems that I have shown him, I bet he would come up with excuses.

1) How are we sure they are Moslems?
2) They are not good Moslems?

Or whatevere
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by HamidO1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2010
manny4life:

Y'all should leave @Hamid, he sounds off the chart. He has a hard time accepting the fact that his religion instead of peace they claim it to be but war, extremism and terrorism.
n urs kills thousands of people just looking 4 1 man,
U r a product of those catholic sex scandals i guess, u judge others wen u have so many irregularities in urs, check urself 1st.ask ur mum who ur dad is, he could be 1 of those catholic priest n d whole tin happen in d chuch, i guess dats y u r so daft, this applies to u too @ayusman16, urs is different sha maybe ur mum was also killed by those bad guys, if not u can ask her,

maybe that foolish dayokanu will say catholics aren't xtains
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by HamidO1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2010
I KNOW HOW TO HANDLE JUDGEMENTAL FOOLS LIKE U GUYZ (manny4life, ayusman16, dayokanu)
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by vedaxcool(m): 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2010
ayusman16:

wonder why some muslim idiots cannot make sense 2 save your lives. guess when u pray and hit your head on d ground 2 much dat it tend 2 change d direction of your brain. Islam is poo and d followers dumb like their prophet. i dnt your sympathy 4 killing my relatives and guess wat? i wnt retaliate cos my God will revenge.

vedaxcool:

Eh, Just answer the posers below instead of this tackless  comment or has sorrow driven you to madness.?

manny4life:

Dude you are are confused. Go and read about the Genocide in Rwanda, it was mostly like the Muslims, just like in Somalia, Sudan, Liberia, Kenya all Muslims. Did I forget Libya as well?

[size=13pt]Really so Liberia is a Muslim country and also Kenya? ah ah ah ! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, so it was Muslims that started the war in Rwanda? ah ah ah ah, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, I can't believe what I am reading pls some one ask this guy where he got this cork and Bull story from, you are indeed without reservation too ignorant to understand may ALLAH increase your capacity to reason AMIN. Man you are too Ignorant for me to discuss matter with, what about Libya what happened there? It seems to you by just writing names of countries you have made sense FYI you hardly made a morsel of sense go back to school, as the Rwanda genocide showed how Forgiving and Peacely Christians can be. ISNM[/size]

dayokanu:

Let Hamid respond to evidence of bible burning by Moslems that I have shown him, I bet he would come up with excuses.

1) How are we sure they are Moslems?
2) They are not good Moslems?

Or whatevere
J[size=14pt]just as the pastot that wanted to burn the Qur'an is the Best Christian, or Just as Hitler that Massacred the Jews was the greatest Chritian saint alive? or Just as the Rwandans that Murdered each other are the Best example of being a Christian? or Just as the Christian soldiers that rape and murder Children are the best example of Christians? the level of your Intellect only surpasses the Vastness of your unintelligence by the weight of an ant. Hamid one must commend your effrontry in fighting darkness and Ignorance+Fanaticism, Jazakulahukhyr,Amin[/size]
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by manny4life(m): 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2010
Hamid O:

n urs kills thousands of people just looking 4 1 man,
U r a product of those catholic sex scandals i guess, u judge others wen u have so many irregularities in urs, check urself 1st.ask your mum who your dad is, he could be 1 of those catholic priest n d whole tin happen in d chuch, i guess dats y u r so daft, this applies to u too @ayusman16, urs is different sha maybe your mum was also killed by those bad guys, if not u can ask her,

maybe that foolish dayokanu will say catholics aren't xtains

Won't blame you, you such an idiot obviously, display the act of stupidity, dumb as mawf**ker. For the record, my father only married one woman; my mother and I know who my dad is, at least he doesn't have 200 wives that each have give birth to a litter of kids, 10x worse than a pig does. Bastards who don't even know who the effn is their father, no guidance ending up to be effin murderers and Jihad terrorist . Should you ever find your dad, tell him mallam daddy, please [size=32pt]PUT A CAP ON IT[/size].
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by manny4life(m): 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2010
vedaxcool:

[size=13pt]Really so Liberia is a Muslim country and also Kenya? ah ah ah ! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, so it was Muslims that started the war in Rwanda? ah ah ah ah, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, I can't believe what I am reading pls some one ask this guy where he got this cork and Bull story from, you are indeed without reservation too ignorant to understand may ALLAH increase your capacity to reason AMIN. Man you are too Ignorant for me to discuss matter with, what about Libya what happened there? It seems to you by just writing names of countries you have made sense FYI you hardly made a morsel of sense go back to school, as the Rwanda genocide showed how Forgiving and Peacely Christians can be. ISNM[/size]
J[size=14pt]just as the pastot that wanted to burn the Qur'an is the Best Christian, or Just as Hitler that Massacred the Jews was the greatest Chritian saint alive? or Just as the Rwandans that Murdered each other are the Best example of being a Christian? or Just as the Christian soldiers that despoil and murder Children are the best example of Christians? the level of your Intellect only surpasses the Vastness of your unintelligence by the weight of an ant. Hamid one must commend your effrontry in fighting darkness and Ignorance+Fanaticism, Jazakulahukhyr,Amin[/size]

As for you when educated human beings are talking, half baked animal breed is talking as well. Should you know, Liberia and Kenya has an overwhelming amount of Muslims. Just like Nigeria, violence always stirs up from the North,can dig that sucker. No problem, if you want me to lecture you on the Tutsi/Hutu event, just ask I will. Your uneducated mind of yours is wallowing in ignorance, ignorance that makes you shallow minded. You mentioning Christian soldiers, had you not gone on your MURDEROUS CAMPAIGN, why would anyone wanna curb your activities. Blood seeking religion that is ready to hang a human flesh, put someone's head on the chop bloc because of the Quran; [size=14pt]training manual for terrorism.[/size]
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by dayokanu(m): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2010
Hamid,

You asked for evidence of Moslems burning the bible, Have you seen it?
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by dayokanu(m): 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2010
In Liberia, Rwanda, Nazi Germany etc Did those people claim to be fighting for God?

Unlike Islamic terrorist who are fighting for their religion.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by HamidO1(m): 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2010
manny4life:

Won't blame you, you such an obviously, display the act of stupidity, dumb as mawf**ker. For the record, my father only married one woman; my mother and I know who my dad is, at least he doesn't have 200 wives that each have give birth to a litter of kids, 10x worse than a pig does. Bastards who don't even know who the effn is their father, no guidance ending up to be effin murderers and Jihad terrorist . Should you ever find your dad, tell him mallam daddy, please [size=32pt]PUT A CAP ON IT[/size].
[size=15pt]Now u know how it feels wen some1 says sometin negative about ur religion, dats just 1 (d catholic sex scandal) n u crying foul, i don't need to dig them all. Only a perfect person as d rit to judge n u r obviously not perfect[/size]
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by manny4life(m): 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2010
dayokanu:

In Liberia, Rwanda, Nazi Germany etc Did those people claim to be fighting for God?

You don't blame him, can they differentiate between fighting for a cause and Islamic extremism? It's not their fault, perhaps a little understanding will do. Fighting that Prophet Mohammed will give the 70 virgins for each person they kill. What an ignorant preaching? That the west is an enemy and so when they kill 10 peole with bombs strapped on them, Mohammed will give them 70 x 10 = 700 Virgins and then you come to tell me Christians soldiers who are fighting to protect and preserve the rights to live of their fellow American.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by vedaxcool(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2010
manny4life:

As for you when educated human beings are talking, half baked animal breed is talking as well. Should you know, Liberia and Kenya has an overwhelming amount of Muslims. Just like Nigeria, violence always stirs up from the North,can dig that sucker. No problem, if you want me to lecture you on the Tutsi/Hutu event, just ask I will. Your uneducated mind of yours is wallowing in ignorance, ignorance that makes you shallow minded. You mentioning Christian soldiers, had you not gone on your MURDEROUS CAMPAIGN, why would anyone wanna curb your activities. Blood seeking religion that is ready to hang a human flesh, put someone's head on the chop bloc because of the Quran; [size=14pt]training manual for terrorism.[/size]

You are a disgrace to wherever you graduated from
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya
Religion in Kenya
Main article: Religion in Kenya
Religion in Kenya[2]
religion percent
Protestant

The vast majority of Kenyans are Christian with 45% regarding themselves as Protestant and 33% as Roman Catholic. Sizeable minorities of other faiths do exist. There is a fairly large Hindu population in Kenya (around 500,000), who have integrated well with the community and play a key role in Kenya's economy. (Muslim 10%, indigenous beliefs 10%) but estimates for the percentage of the population that adheres to Islam or indigenous beliefs vary widely.[2] Sixty percent of the Muslim population lives in Coast Province, comprising 50 percent of the total population there. Western areas of Coast Province are mostly Christian. The upper part of Eastern Province is home to 10 percent of the country's Muslims, where they are the majority religious group and apart from a small ethnic Somali population in Nairobi, the rest of the country is largely Christian.[49] There is a minority group of Baha'is.[50]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia
Religion
Mosque in Voinjama
Main article: Religion in Liberia

It is estimated that as much as 40 percent of the population of Liberia practices either Christianity or Christianity combined with elements of traditional indigenous religious beliefs. Approximately 40 percent exclusively practices traditional indigenous religious beliefs. An estimated 20 percent of the population practices Islam. A small percentage is Bahá'í, Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, or atheist.

mannywahtever you are too foolish to discuss issues with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH9T-n13gUo
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by manny4life(m): 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2010
Hamid O:

[size=15pt]Now u know how it feels wen some1 says sometin negative about your religion, dats just 1 (d catholic sex scandal) n u crying foul, i don't need to dig them all. Only a perfect person as d rit to judge n u r obviously not perfect[/size]

I would forgive u because u definitely slow which is ok. I don't give a damn (go figure) what u think or say about Christianity, that's your problem not mine. Catholic sex scandal, so what? Did they kill anyone? I would advice that you first begin to educate yourself first, and if u can dig them all, suck them all then. I sure ain't perfect but your imperfect wobbly wobbly lips to profess peace like you claim and not extremism.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by dayokanu(m): 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2010
Hamid,

You asked for evidence of Moslems burning the bible, Have you seen it?
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by dayokanu(m): 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2010

Re: Quran Burning Cancel by manny4life(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2010
vedaxcool:

You are a disgrace to wherever you graduated from
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya
Religion in Kenya
Main article: Religion in Kenya
Religion in Kenya[2]
religion percent
Protestant

The vast majority of Kenyans are Christian with 45% regarding themselves as Protestant and 33% as Roman Catholic. Sizeable minorities of other faiths do exist. There is a fairly large Hindu population in Kenya (around 500,000), who have integrated well with the community and play a key role in Kenya's economy. (Muslim 10%, indigenous beliefs 10%) but estimates for the percentage of the population that adheres to Islam or indigenous beliefs vary widely.[2] Sixty percent of the Muslim population lives in Coast Province, comprising 50 percent of the total population there. Western areas of Coast Province are mostly Christian. The upper part of Eastern Province is home to 10 percent of the country's Muslims, where they are the majority religious group and apart from a small ethnic Somali population in Nairobi, the rest of the country is largely Christian.[49] There is a minority group of Baha'is.[50]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia
Religion
Mosque in Voinjama
Main article: Religion in Liberia

It is estimated that as much as 40 percent of the population of Liberia practices either Christianity or Christianity combined with elements of traditional indigenous religious beliefs. Approximately 40 percent exclusively practices traditional indigenous religious beliefs. An estimated 20 percent of the population practices Islam. A small percentage is Bahá'í, Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, or atheist.

mannywahtever you are too foolish to discuss issues with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH9T-n13gUo

You should be the bigger disgrace, first off you using wiki as your source, clap for yourself. Mr brains, if you were smart you would know that both nations have large amounts of Muslims in them, follow Muslim laws and practice Muslim laws regardless of protestants or otherwise, even President Obama himself, not often than not, has some trait of Islam in him though his a Christian. Why am I wasting my time on you, look at historical trends and then do a comparative analysis from Muslims to Christians, until then I won't even argue with your empty brains and skull. Thank God that your Murderous campaign is not on the rise, people are here and there to stop your "Mohammed will me me 70virgins if I take one soul" campaign.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by ayusman16(m): 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2010
Followers of islam are like sheeps, anything their ask them 2 do, they just do without questioning. how wld they, when they dnt even understand wat is written in d koran.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can God Create A Mountain That God Can't Move? / Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide / Wearing Of Trousers, Earings And Make-up By Ladies Will Not Take Them To Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.