Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Quran Burning Cancel - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quran Burning Cancel (9706 Views)

Did Pastor Kumuyi Cancel Aba Crusade Due To Nnamdi Kanu's Threat? / Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… / Michael Jackson And Pope John Paul Ii Are Both Burning In Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quran Burning Cancel by ayusman16(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2010
@Hamid, admit it, ur islam is thrash!
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2010
There is no need for that, the knowledge of good and bad is inside everybody.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Mudley313: 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2010
ayusman16:

@Hamid, admit it, your islam is thrash!

islam is a barbaric gutter religion that needs to be thrown back to the stone ages were it belongs. most extremists on every continent in the world today say they are muslim and say they are doing it for their religion. The whole "Islam is peaceful" crap is so old now. . .
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by bashydemy(m): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2010
OMG i have been out all day but am back so to you all Mudley313,ayusman16,manny4life, you guys are fool you have to thank your stars that i have been out all day but am back now beside i have chased peoples liek you out of this thread someone golders of what his name he has never visit this thread for over 4days so keep it coming and you get enough from me
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by ayusman16(m): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2010
2 late mallam wawa, ur more intelligent fanatical brodas av gone 2 luk 4 who 2 kill 4 allah and mohammed. why nt go luk 4 a bomb and explode ur allahukbar brain. nobody get ur tym. die slowly.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by bashydemy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2010
ayusman16:

2 late mallam wawa, your more intelligent fanatical brodas av gone 2 luk 4 who 2 kill 4 allah and mohammed. why nt go luk 4 a bomb and explode your allahukbar brain. nobody get your tym. die slowly.
What planet are you from cow i have read all you post and i shake head for you cos you are not even making any sense you say things and they defend it and you turn it other way round tell me what your problem what area do you need enlightenment on? i am here to help you
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by manny4life(m): 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2010
bashy_demy:

OMG i have been out all day but am back so to you all Mudley313,ayusman16,manny4life,  you guys are fool you have to thank your stars that i have been out all day but am back now beside i have chased peoples liek you out of this thread someone golders of what his name he has never visit this thread for over 4days so keep it coming and you get enough from me

From what slumber did this half breed wake from? Hurray his back, all hail to mallam bashy_demy, shooooot. Please stick your tongue where you can handle it. Mr chase us away from the thread, have you heard of someone who runs without walking?
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by reindeer: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2010
Come on folks, are you still here?
Trying to talk sense into a brainwashed muslim is like shouting at a brickwall,yea, they are just as smart as that.
Is there something in the manual about requiring people with a max IQ of 2 to be muslims?they just never get it.
I think its from slamming the heads on the ground for so long, or why else would anyone rise in defence of a religion that preaches, teaches, esposes,exports and breathes violence?and not just that the sheepbrained followers just hown and shout at the slightest perceived provocation.
Forget them folks,try to talk to reasonable humans and not some raghead follower of a pedophile.
Even their boss mohamod thought with his manhood rather than brains!
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by bashydemy(m): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2010
manny4life:

From what slumber did this half breed wake from? Hurray his back, all hail to mallam bashy_demy, shooooot. Please stick your tongue where you can handle it. Mr chase us away from the thread, have you heard of someone who runs without walking?
hmmmm you see your level of intellectual you are such a dumb ass can i put some Question to you?
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by ayusman16(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2010
true talk bro. na real waste of time. let em continue spewing rubish dat their shallow brain cannot comprehend. They ar nt even ashamed. I'll log back in 5hrs and am sure u wld still nt av made sense. gnyt terrorist of allah!
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by manny4life(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2010
reindeer:

Come on folks, are you still here?
Trying to talk sense into a brainwashed muslim is like shouting at a brickwall,yea, they are just as smart as that.
Is there something in the manual about requiring people with a max IQ of 2 to be muslims?they just never get it.
I think its from slamming the heads on the ground for so long, or why else would anyone rise in defence of a religion that preaches, teaches, esposes,exports and breathes violence?and not just that the sheepbrained followers just hown and shout at the slightest perceived provocation.
Forget them folks,try to talk to reasonable humans and not some raghead follower of a craddle-robber.
Even their boss mohamod thought with his manhood rather than brains!

You don't blame them, constant hitting of their on the floor caused a mental shift of the brain lobe, making them think and act with their anus instead of their brains. This half breed comes on here

"OMG i have been out all day but am back so to you all Mudley313,ayusman16,manny4life,  you guys are fool you have to thank your stars that i have been out all day but am back now beside i have chased peoples liek you out of this thread someone golders of what his name he has never visit this thread for over 4days so keep it coming and you get enough from me"

Like the hell anyone care if he's been out all day. Oh geez I am so scared, someone please help me, Mallam bashy_demy is on here, we need help.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by manny4life(m): 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2010
bashy_demy:

hmmmm you see your level of intellectual you are such a dumb backside can i put some Question to you?

At least more intellectual than you, you definitely cannot compare. Perhaps, maybe just perhaps, had you not been thing with your anus instead with your brains, you would know that your religious extremism has had enough.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by bashydemy(m): 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2010
ayusman16:

true talk bro. na real waste of time. let em continue spewing rubish dat their shallow brain cannot comprehend. They ar nt even ashamed. I'll log back in 5hrs and am sure u wld still nt av made sense. gnyt terrorist of allah!
is there any sense in what you post up there? beside lots of Questions have been put to you but still no answer
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by bashydemy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2010
manny4life:

At least more intellectual than you, you definitely cannot compare. Perhaps, maybe just perhaps, had you not been thing with your anus instead with your brains, you would know that your religious extremism has had enough.
OMG what do we really need to make you guys back to your senses with your fraud religion
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by manny4life(m): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2010
bashy_demy:

OMG what do we really need to make you guys back to your senses with your fraud religion

Oh my goodness, you certainly need PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP. Here you are digressing from the main topic at hand, yet u wanna pull you intellectual stunt on me. I rather have a fraud religion than one that professes [size=30pt]MURDER; BRING ONE SOUL AND YOU WOULD HAVE 70 VIRGINS WAITING IN PARADISE.[/size] What a joke, an excuse to commit murder. Radical extremism, violence and terrorism should definitely bring enough virgins for yall.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by bashydemy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2010
Hey i it to you GIVE ME A PROOF FO WHERE IS SAYS THAT IN THE HOLY QURAN IF NOT THE YOU ARE THE DUMBEST OF ALL TIME
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by manny4life(m): 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2010
bashy_demy:

Hey i it to you GIVE ME A PROOF FO WHERE IS SAYS THAT IN THE HOLY QURAN IF NOT THE  YOU ARE THE DUMBEST OF ALL TIME

ahhh I've said it before you need help and the sooner u seek one, the better. Imagine this Islamic combatant asking me for proof, proof is everywhere. What spurs you guys to murder? Mr smart of all time, lol, look the soon you guys close all your training camps in Yemen and co, the better for yall. Oh I forgot, you telling me "HOLY QURAN; you mean the terrorist training manual, isn't it? Please signs are everywhere, I'm sure that you can see and hear.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by bashydemy(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2010
Well i am so happy as dumb as you are trying to tarnish the image of someone else religion but no proof of what you saying so meaning you have been brainwashed you only say what you hear other people saying with no proof what was your level of Education Shame on the primary school you attend shame on the High school and shame on the institution if any cos you are a disgrace product of the institution or did you graduate from the University of Toronto?
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by nopuqeater: 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2010
@Ayusman16: « #159 on: Today at 05:44:38 PM »
[Quote]Followers of islam are like sheeps, anything their ask them 2 do, they just do without questioning. how wld they, when they dnt even understand wat is written in d koran.[/Quote]Sheep like the Lamb led to the slaughter house, and didnt say a word, until they are skinning him, he yelled out. Muslims are exactly like that. Good company, I'll say.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by manny4life(m): 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2010
Being dumb isn't a proud though but its kool in your own case, Talking about being brainwashed, when your Nigerian Bomber came here to kill innocent people so he will die with about 200 people on the airplane x 70 virgins, that's 14,000 virgins damn all for one person, talk about sick and radical religious beliefs, I sure wasn't brainwashed. I asked you again what spurs Islamic violence/terrorism, you still have being like a big mute, no answer obviously yall are learning it from the Quran; Certified Training manual for terrorism. For the record, I'm proud to have gone to a good school; elementary, middle school, high school and college graduated with honors, dig that dumbo. Trust me, when I tell you I'm more educated, knowledgeable and intelligent than you, I am.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by nopuqeater: 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2010
@reindeer: « #167 on: Today at 09:27:27 PM »
[Quote]Come on folks, are you still here?
Is there something in the manual about requiring people with a max IQ of 2 to be muslims?they just never get it.[/Quote]There are muslim communities and countries, functioning quite well. How do you think they manage to do that if the max IQ is 2? Unless you are a liar, you remind me of a Christian wife from the US in the 1980s who went to Nigeria with her husband. She saw Shehu Shagari's picture as the President of the country, she freaked out, surprise that it was not Ronnie from the US that was governing as far as 9ja! Ridiculous thinking. You are in that company, reindeer. Am sure some Muslim's inventions or materials you used already in your way to your profession.

[Quote]I think its from slamming the heads on the ground for so long,[/Quote]Like Jesus at the garden of geshamane. Remember? We are bent like that. When you abuse Islam, you also abuse Jesus, your god!

[Quote]or why else would anyone rise in defence of a religion that preaches, teaches, esposes,exports and breathes violence?[/Quote]Same reason the Jews in tribes and traditions, and even Jesus did. Remember he said not to abolish any of the OT? Read it, again. You are a devant.

[Quote]and not just that the sheepbrained followers just hown and shout at the slightest perceived provocation.
Forget them folks,try to talk to reasonable humans and not some raghead follower of a craddle-robber.[/Quote]Jesus wore rag on his head. So was Moses. So was Jacob. So was Abraham. Which one do you excuse and make him honorarium of no rag on the head? Further, what makes a person a craddle robber? Marriage to a much much young spouse? Reindeer, have you got to sense, at all?

[Quote]Even their boss mohamod thought with his manhood rather than brains![/Quote]With that the Quran he was given speaks about gestation, lactation. Cant you think before you speak? Its Muhammad, you antler rack carrying human. I guess it weights down on the head. Winter is approaching. Its about time you shed them anyhow. Then just maybe, the brain may go back to normal, instead of the swelling.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by adeban01(m): 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2010
Ayusman or whatever id u claim.you must be a fool and no respecter of prophets of God for saying the prophets need education.You will never see a muslim make derogatory statement about Jesus(Peace be upon Him).Its very unfortunate that a whole lot of you have been fed these false stories about Muhammed since you were sucking your mamas boobs from when you were babies,leaving the dogmatic way and not even trying to learn about Him and what He preaches.As a reasonable human being,can you deduce that everyone in Lagos is a thief because the crime rate in Lagos is high.Despite the fact that most of you are just sheeps whom only follow your shepherds preachings without thinking.The more you learn about Islam the more you discover your ignorance.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by reindeer: 1:33am On Sep 15, 2010
adeban01:

Ayusman or whatever id u claim.you must be a fool and no respecter of prophets of God for saying the prophets need education.You will never see a muslim make derogatory statement about Jesus(Peace be upon Him).Its very unfortunate that a whole lot of you have been fed these false stories about Muhammed since you were sucking your mamas bosoms from when you were babies,leaving the dogmatic way and not even trying to learn about Him and what He preaches.As a reasonable human being,can you deduce that everyone in Lagos is a thief because the crime rate in Lagos is high.Despite the fact that most of you are just sheeps whom only follow your shepherds preachings without thinking.The more you learn about Islam the more you discover your ignorance.

Bla bla bla, i really think your prophets need education,
oh yeah we know enough about mohammed of course, we see him everyday in the rash and uncouth behavious of his minions who fight for powerless little him.
oops!Sorry i forgot he's got power! Over 9year old girls of course!.Freaking paed.o.phile grin
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 15, 2010
nopuqeater:

@reindeer: « #167 on: Today at 09:27:27 PM »There are muslim communities and countries, functioning quite well. How do you think they manage to do that if the max IQ is 2?

and those countries would be? undecided
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by ayusman16(m): 7:17am On Sep 15, 2010
davidylan:

and those countries would be? undecided

The coountries will be Iraq, Iran, Somalia, Chad, Pakistan, Palestian etc,

What other proof do i need to show that your religion supports and brew violence? Look at what is happening around us. Where two or three muslims are gather, there will be trouble. Enough said! Dumb Religion with extra dumb sheeplike followers.

What things have muslims invented that is beneficial to mankind? Yet you use the things the western world (xtians) invented for your pleasures and still look for ways to destroy the people. I think Boko Haram makes sense for you guys cos the little education you got has little effect!
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by vedaxcool(m): 8:25am On Sep 15, 2010
manny4life:

You should be the bigger disgrace, first off you using wiki as your source, clap for yourself. Mr brains, if you were smart you would know that both nations have large amounts of Muslims in them, follow Muslim laws and practice Muslim laws regardless of protestants or otherwise, even President Obama himself, not often than not, has some trait of Islam in him though his a Christian. Why am I wasting my time on you, look at historical trends and then do a comparative analysis from Muslims to Christians, until then I won't even argue with your empty brains and skull. Thank God that your Murderous campaign is not on the rise, people are here and there to stop your "Mohammed will me me 70virgins if I take one soul" campaign.
You are not only an Illiterate that eat's cassava, but a dumb goat that chew the curd, I gave you a link and proof that shows the countries are overwelmingly Christian nations yet you still argue, are you blind or too stupid to read? pls My dear Muslim brother do not Jion issues with this retard from gorge town, this is the statement you will expect from fools like him;
manny4life:

ahhh I've said it before you need help and the sooner u seek one, the better. Imagine this Islamic combatant asking me for proof, proof is everywhere. What spurs you guys to murder? Mr smart of all time, lol, look the soon you guys close all your training camps in Yemen and co, the better for yall. Oh I forgot, you telling me "HOLY QURAN; you mean the terrorist training manual, isn't it? Please signs are everywhere, I'm sure that you can see and hear.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by bashydemy(m): 9:46am On Sep 15, 2010
@vedaxcool you see the reason i have stop responding to the idiot's they said things they dont know and you try to enlighten them give them alot of proof for them to know you are not just saying what you don't know like them, you give them links to proof it but still they still act adamant well i am not surprise since they dont even know much about there religion only what there shepherd's (priests or pastors) preaches on the altar to the Lamb the (follower's) so if you quote bible to them still they will act adamant so what do you expect but still i rethink of enlighten them more.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by ayusman16(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2010
The mumus have lost the battle, grin grin grin
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by nopuqeater: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2010
@davidylan: « #183 on: Today at 02:25:14 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: nopuqeater on Yesterday at 11:42:03 PM
@reindeer: « #167 on: Today at 09:27:27 PM »There are muslim communities and countries, functioning quite well. How do you think they manage to do that if the max IQ is 2?

and those countries would be? Undecided[/Quote]They say you live in the USA. I am going to excuse your brother Ayusman16, below because of where he lives; current news and happenings dont get there fast enough. You, Davidylan, there is no excuse for you. Lets start with the "Paradise on Earth", Dubai. Whats the religion of her natives; Christianity, Judaism or Islam? You need to get some wooping for your ignorance, you david dylan.

@ayusman16 (m); « #184 on: Today at 07:17:07 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: davidylan on Today at 02:25:14 AM
and those countries would be? Undecided

The coountries will be Iraq, Iran, Somalia, Chad, Pakistan, Palestian etc,[/Quote]ayusman16, you are excused for your ignorance for many reasons, inclusing the 16 in your id. Pakistan has a nuclear weapon. Nigria, a country i love so very dearly does not. cant even produce anything but purewata. Is there an equivalence of iraq, somalia in christendom; how about rwanda, mugabe's country, etc, etc. i said i excuse you for many reasons.

[Quote]What other proof do i need to show that your religion supports and brew violence? Look at what is happening around us. Where two or three muslims are gather, there will be trouble. Enough said! Dumb Religion with extra dumb sheeplike followers.[/Quote]Wrong statement from a man who does not know that when a horrible man becomes a muslim, his parents will confess that he has improved some. That I see everyday of my life in America. Black White, Spanish, etc, they improve in all things good, and shed or reduce all things evil. Where you see violence from Muslims, the same condition for Christians or others, it will be utter chaos, triple the violence is a fair start up. Palestinians are resisting the oppressions of the Zionists from Europe, who Europe and America support and turned their faces to the other side, pretending to be blind. Oppression is worse than killing, like the yorubas say; Omo mi ku, o son ju omo mi sonu lo. While the lost person is missing the loved ones will be imagining all kind heart wrenching agony and situations he/she (worse) may be in. She may actually be going through them. so the family and her are in unpleasant state. This is similar to being under oppression, whereas it is a continuing thing without an end. Death on the other hand brings closure, the reason people say he/she didnt suffer. If the palestinians are not at least resisting, the likes of late Kahana (lanatUllah) and Goldstein (Lanatullah), both from brooklyn new york's eastern parkway Labavitch jewish sect would have been of greater oppressors. I know that you, ayusman16 is not aware of any of this. Its human nature to not want to be oppressed, the reason the african slaves resisted their evil white slave traders. Let me stop here before it makes your head explode.

[Quote]What things have muslims invented that is beneficial to mankind? Yet you use the things the western world (xtians) invented for your pleasures and still look for ways to destroy the people. I think Boko Haram makes sense for you guys cos the little education you got has little effect![/Quote]while the enlightenment of Arabs was through Islam. and said enlightenment awoke europe from her darkest period of cavemannizm, it brought her to what is today, so much so, out of your ignorance you are able to deny this, because of your arrogance, or better, you just dont know. Islam's influence in the world state impacting europe which impacted you, an african is similar to Ibrahim (AS) impact on faith in One God, which the jews got, but made it a tribal ownership, and the christian got, made it 3 godheads, both groups and others who may deny ibrahim, like the hindus, etc and even atheists, all bastardize a good thing. It is Islam that returns to Ibrahim's way of Hanifa, muslima denying all that are not The One True and Only God.

While the muslims invented in medicine, postulated in engineering, invented algebra, and other disciplines and university, and academic curriculum, gowns and caps, etc, thanks to Allah Who inspired the founders of Korum in Morocco, Al Azhar in Egypt, Universities in Cordoba, and others in spain, the european have not started catching you for slavery to the new world, even then.

the west did not invent anything and say in the name of any god, even Yahweh. Muslims start in the effort with Bismillahir rRahmanir rRahim; in the Name of The God, te Beneficient, the Merciful. again, you are excused for your ignorance. i dont blame you.

Banking, checks, Trusts, Sheriff department, etc are all from Islam. Tell me something from Christianity. I already know enough about the west. It is not a christians society, though mostly populated by christians, practicing or not.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Mudley313: 11:40am On Sep 15, 2010
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by HamidO1(m): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2010
manny4life:

Oh my goodness, you certainly need PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP. Here you are digressing from the main topic at hand, yet u wanna pull you intellectual stunt on me. I rather have a fraud religion than one that professes [size=30pt]MURDER; BRING ONE SOUL AND YOU WOULD HAVE 70 VIRGINS WAITING IN PARADISE.[/size] What a joke, an excuse to commit murder. Radical extremism, violence and terrorism should definitely bring enough virgins for yall.
I'm not sure who told u this, its pretty obvious dat ur stupidity is of d 1st degree, Do u ever take time to understand ur religion at all cos it might help u understand others. U r officially d dumbest person on this thread to believe such tins,
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Mudley313: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2010
they say a pic is worth more than a thousand words. like i said earlier, all that moronic "islam is a religion of peace" arguments is starting to get really lame n tiring due to the obvious. its actually like saying the nazis were peacemakers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? / Nigerian Christian Blogs / How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.