Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Quran Burning Cancel - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quran Burning Cancel (9844 Views)

Did Pastor Kumuyi Cancel Aba Crusade Due To Nnamdi Kanu's Threat? / Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flagsā€¦ / Michael Jackson And Pope John Paul Ii Are Both Burning In Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quran Burning Cancel by ayusman16(m): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2010
one idiot mentioned dat dubai is a paradise on earth? How foolishly said. With whose technology? Mohammed's? I believe d alcohol u secretly drink 4rm ur praying 'buta' is begining 2 av effect on ur terrorist brains. Gawd! u guys are so dumb.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by nopuqeater: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2010
@Ayusman16: Do you know where Dubai is? Have you seen any of his buildings, roads, beaches, ofices and commerce?

I dont blame you. This is my last response to you. I see that you are somewhere that news is not always current when it gets to you. Dubai is the happening now. Your white masters, the people from the west can eat it fast enough.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by ayusman16(m): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2010
Please dnt go. I will miss u sincerely, how will i knw d peak of stupidity when u or ur terrorist brodas refuse 2 post again? pls make una reply.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by vedaxcool(m): 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Ayusman16: Do you know where Dubai is? Have you seen any of his buildings, roads, beaches, ofices and commerce?

I dont blame you. This is my last response to you. I see that you are somewhere that news is not always current when it gets to you. Dubai is the happening now. Your white masters, the people from the west can eat it fast enough.

hahahahahha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, indeed he ayusman is in a state of newlessness
ayusman16:

Please dnt go. I will miss u sincerely, how will i knw d peak of stupidity when u or your terrorist brodas refuse 2 post again? pls make una reply.

Your post is reminiscent of a sorrowful mourner instead of coming to nairaland to cry why don't you get some surppot from the else where or has the church forsaken you? nopuqeater has written you off as a myopic thinker, pls go some place else to mourn not here or better still get some psychological support before you end up attacking Muslims to repay your loss, once again sorry for your loss but it is not an excuse to misbehave, beat it.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by ayusman16(m): 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2010
@Vexdacool

Why are you apologising for the loss? Were you involved? Thought Muslims do support such things? Anyway, it doesnt really make any difference.

Like I said earlier on. I wont fight God's battle for Him.

So stay off my track except ofcourse you were indirectly involved.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Mudley313: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2010
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by reindeer: 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2010
If you were to get a pound everytime you make this quote:

The religion of peace strikes again!!

You'll be a millionaire in days, as the religion strikes per minute all over the world, killing innocents usually.
To all the apologists of this backward and bloodletting religion,you probably didn't see the pictures above did you?
Of course you didn't,you are trained to ignore the facts in your face and grasp for straws.That is what was foisted on you by the deranged mohamed ,the great pead.o.phile grin
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by vedaxcool(m): 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2010
ayusman16:

@Vexdacool

Why are you apologising for the loss? Were you involved? Thought Muslims do support such things? Anyway, it doesnt really make any difference.

Like I said earlier on. I wont fight God's battle for Him.

So stay off my track except ofcourse you were indirectly involved.

The question is why are you acting Abnormally, was your Mum involved when she went to condole this alledged death of a relative of Yours? Man you sound Pathetic, why would any good Muslim support killing of innocent? You are indeed to Ignorant or outrightly dumb to discuss issues as I can ionly agree with the quote below:
vedaxcool:

Your post is reminiscent of a sorrowful mourner instead of coming to nairaland to cry why don't you get some surppot from the else where or has the church forsaken you? nopuqeater has written you off as a myopic thinker, pls go some place else to mourn not here or better still get some psychological support before you end up attacking Muslims to repay your loss, once again sorry for your loss but it is not an excuse to misbehave, beat it.

Re: Quran Burning Cancel by ayusman16(m): 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2010
vedaxcool:

The question is why are you acting Abnormally, was your Mum involved when she went to condole this alledged death of a relative of Yours? Man you sound Pathetic, why would any good Muslim support killing of innocent? You are indeed to Ignorant or outrightly dumb to discuss issues as I can ionly agree with the quote below:

Aint yoy tired of repeating the same phrase everytime? Must you refer to other people's own? It just explain the fact that you aint smart enough and a follower of an slowpoke religion. Can't u still get it? Islam is bad and you proving it.

All Muslims rejoice when evil acts are pepertrated against Christians and Jews. Don't you get it or you want me to translate it into arabic? Haba! Why are so foolish and dumb! Kai! Guess you will still reply cos u so so dumb!
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by vedaxcool(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2010
ayusman16:

Aint yoy tired of repeating the same phrase everytime? Must you refer to other people's own? It just explain the fact that you aint smart enough and a follower of an slowpoke religion. Can't u still get it? Islam is bad and you proving it.

All Muslims rejoice when evil acts are pepertrated against Christians and Jews. Don't you get it or you want me to translate it into arabic? Haba! Why are so foolish and dumb! Kai! Guess you will still reply cos u so so dumb!

;
vedaxcool:

vedaxcool:

hahahahahha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, indeed he ayusman is in a state of newlessness

Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Mudley313: 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2010
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by ayusman16(m): 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2010
Yeah right! Religion of piss!
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by deols(f): 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2010
these argumnts will continue wvno 1 acceptn d oda's claim but facts will remain wat they are.

The recent violnt acts can b traced to 9-11 whereas victimisatn of muslims av bn goin on in palestine nd oda parts of d world long b4 den.

d amercan gvnmnt wv d help of deir media was able 2 gather sympathy,d type denied d vctms of der own violence.

americans are right thnkn pple.many of dem dd nt just take d news but went out of theirway to research d reasons 4 d happeninngs nd found their way into Islam

many pple,americans inclusive believe their gvrnmnt is involvd in majorty of ds terrorist acts in order to derive selfish benefits from d attackd countries

pple like Ayu, Are unthinkn set of pple. they accept evrythn told by d media nd do not make use of their greatest Godgivn asset.

God will definitely punish dem if dey dont repent 4 uttern such lies as dey do nd for
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by bashydemy(m): 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2010
OMG the guys have gone to the extent of doing photo shop do you think every is as dumb as you, you know what mudley you are the Mr Dumbest 2010
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2010
i asked nopuqeater to mention one example of his much vaunted islamic societies and he trumpets Dubai? grin
you mean the Dubai that is largely built by WHITES?
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Tittos: 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2010
thank God they didnt burn.cos theycwont be the ones to suffer.the extrimists will just come down to Nigeria and start killing people
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Tittos: 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2010
thank God they didnt burn oh!!!!!cos they wont be the ones to suffer.the extrimists will just come down to Nigeria and start killing people,
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by mrofficial(m): 12:36am On Sep 16, 2010
bashy_demy:

OMG the guys have gone to the extent of doing photo shop do you think every is as dumb as you, you know what mudley you are the Mr Dumbest 2010

So the pictures were photoshoped? Most of your posts are misleading. But one thing you should know is that, the people you are trying to hoodwink are not kids.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by manny4life(m): 1:43am On Sep 16, 2010
vedaxcool:

You are not only an Illiterate that eat's cassava, but a dumb goat that chew the curd, I gave you a link and proof that shows the countries are overwelmingly Christian nations yet you still argue, are you blind or too silly to read? pls My dear Muslim brother do not Jion issues with this retard from gorge town, this is the statement you will expect from fools like him;

Ooops, I'm sorry does look like I burst someone's bubble, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh cry cry cry cry my bad I did not know I sure hurt your feelings. It's ok we can pardon your foolishness ok. Anway still doesn't change the fact that your [size=32pt]Quran; Certified Training Manual for Terrosism [/size]does nothing but incite [size=32pt]HATE, VIOLENCE, EXTREMISM,[/size] oh I forgot [size=32pt]TERRORISM[/size]. You calling Kenya, was it not your[size=32pt] so called pathetic sadistic Islamic Jihad; religious and enemy combatants[/size],that always start wars, look at the one home to you Nigeria.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by manny4life(m): 1:46am On Sep 16, 2010
Tittos:

thank God they didnt burn.cos theycwont be the ones to suffer.the extrimists will just come down to Nigeria and start killing people

Where and where? You think people would fold their arms and let them start killing? Think again. Every way they started in Nigeria, some people some place matched them madness for madness. You can say that for any other place, for Nigeria, I trust my igbo brothers, nothing is happen or would have happened. They nothing but a big basket that cannot hold liquid, all talk but when it comes to action, they run, I mean run very far.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by ayusman16(m): 7:05am On Sep 16, 2010
Strength for strength they are no match. They only attack when you are not suspecting, when all the men must have gone to work then will they attack the women and children.

Not now, pple are always ready for them. Fire for fire.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by bashydemy(m): 8:51am On Sep 16, 2010
mr.official:

So the pictures were photoshoped? Most of your posts are misleading. But one thing you should know is that, the people you are trying to hoodwink are not kids.
Hey dont tell me you are blind to see what was written at the right hand corner of those pics motifake.com guy you are crazy to say you dint see that cos it was my 3yrs old daughter that notice and said dad its was a fake and i said yes dear i see it myself so if you said you did not see that then i dont know what name would be given to you.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by vedaxcool(m): 10:51am On Sep 16, 2010
manny4life:

Ooops, I'm sorry does look like I burst someone's bubble, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh cry cry cry cry my bad I did not know I sure hurt your feelings. It's ok we can pardon your foolishness ok. Anway still doesn't change the fact that your [size=32pt]Quran; Certified Training Manual for Terrosism [/size]does nothing but incite [size=32pt]HATE, VIOLENCE, EXTREMISM,[/size] oh I forgot [size=32pt]TERRORISM[/size]. You calling Kenya, was it not your[size=32pt] so called pathetic sadistic Islamic Jihad; religious and enemy combatants[/size],that always start wars, look at the one home to you Nigeria.

You are too ignorant to burst my bubble, "brilliant" chap wey no know that Kenya is a Christian nation that claimed that Rwanda genocide was started by Muslims, kai na wa for the kind of School wey you go, i bow for your "intelligence"
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Mudley313: 10:56am On Sep 16, 2010
mr.official:

you dey mind dat craze man. the truth is bitter but it stirs everyone right in the face of the filth that is islam. denial is only further confirmation of his mental retardation eaten by the virus that is the gutter religion called islam and his paedophile leader muhammad

Re: Quran Burning Cancel by HamidO1(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2010
davidylan:

i asked nopuqeater to mention one example of his much vaunted islamic societies and he trumpets Dubai? grin
you mean the Dubai that is largely built by WHITES?
This davidylan is actually a big fool, Did u just hear him say Dubai was largely built by white, Some1 ask him if bin white means u not a muslim,
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by bashydemy(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2010
Mudley313:

you dey mind dat craze man. the truth is bitter but it stirs everyone right in the face of the filth that is islam. denial is only further confirmation of his mental retardation eaten by the virus that is the gutter religion called islam and his paedophile leader muhammad

Hmmm you guys never cease to amaze me are you telling me for how it was written at the right corner boldly motifake.com you still saying its real huh you guys are idiots of the generation
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by HamidO1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2010
ayusman16:

one mentioned dat dubai is a paradise on earth? How foolishly said. With whose technology? Mohammed's? I believe d alcohol u secretly drink 4rm your praying 'buta' is begining 2 av effect on your terrorist brains. Gawd! u guys are so dumb.
with naija technology i guess, u r such a fool to claim wat another man did. na ur father design Burj al arab. u probably don't know wat burj al arab is, dumb ass nigga
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by ayusman16(m): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2010
Hamid O:

with naija technology i guess, u r such a fool to claim wat another man did. na your father design Burj al arab. u probably don't know wat burj al arab is, dumb backside nigga

Why not grow out of your stupidity that your religion is known for. Must we continue proving it to you over and over again? Kindly go over all your posts and tell me if you've made any sense since you were born. Maybe only to your fellow lost brothers.

I trust you to reply with another dumb post. Rago!
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by HamidO1(m): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2010
ayusman16:

Strength for strength they are no match. They only attack when you are not suspecting, when all the men must have gone to work then will they attack the women and children.

Not now, pple are always ready for them. Fire for fire.
Yeah, i get the message, u trying to tell us u weren't suspecting wen they attacked n killed ur family members, dats a lame complain, coming 4rom u sha i'm not supprised cos u r a coward. WHERE U XPECTING THEM TO SAY AYUSMAN WE COMING TO KILL U GUYZ 2MORO as if Isreal didn't attack Hizbullah of lebanon 2years ago at night,
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by ayusman16(m): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2010
I told ya. @Hamid, you will never cease to amaze me. I really pity you. Almajiri who relies on his leaders for a living. Go and get a job!
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by HamidO1(m): 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2010
ayusman16:

I told ya. @Hamid, you will never cease to amaze me. I really pity you. Almajiri who relies on his leaders for a living. Go and get a job!
u r actually d weakest link amongst d other weak fools on this thread(mudley313,davidylan,dayokanu n co) cos u'll neva follow up on wat u hv said b4, u say tins wrongly n i prove u wrong instantly. u r so predictable
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by bashydemy(m): 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2010
@Hamid what do you expect from the National Association of Dumbest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can God Create A Mountain That God Can't Move? / The Islamic Dilemma / Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.