Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? (17960 Views)

The Kind Women Most 9ja Men Dey Marry For America / Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by edi287: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
AkataWoman:

Awww...So sweet to see you speak of your aunties in that way.

One Nigerian guy told me that he was amazed at the lengths we go through to learn about their culture and what makes them happy. He was shocked that his BA girlfriend went on youtube to learn about his culture and how to make a few of his favorite Nigerian dishes. I was thinking 'Okaaaayyy...How is that a surprise to you? ANY woman would do that for her man, but okay. Glad you're easily impressed." Apparently, the BAs he dated were the only ones who did that. (Then again, many of us are about reconnecting with our roots anyway.)

And I don't mind the word akata, as I know it to be an innocuous term for African-American.
Oh cool. Just asking as the tension between ADOS and black african/Caribbean immigrants is starting to get crazy (at least on social media) and one of the things mentioned is how nigerians call them akata.

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by AkataWoman: 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
iammo:

How did this lovely thread to share cultural knowledge and dispell untrue beliefs and rumors go south, kindly ignore such unnecessary arguments and tell us more about Black American Woman, for one thing I love how you stand your ground firmly

It’s so sad to see so much jealousy-based hate of BA women because out of any group in the world we’d be the ones most likely to give you our last dime and the shirts off our backs.

I’m sure you saw the post about the BA woman who just had a Nigerian slide into her DMs and propose marriage so he can escape his country, saying they can divorce afterwards. She refused but is helping him get into school over here. That sums up who we are. We’ll do anything to help anybody(especially a black man) because we understand struggle and needing help.

I just saw the movie based on the true story The Best of Enemies. This black woman went out of her way to pull strings and get help for this racist white man who was opposing her attempts at integrating schools in the ‘70’s. I think she was mainly moved because there was a child involved but he would’ve never done that for her. They ended up becoming lifelong friends. She even spoke at his funeral. We understand the healing power of love. Some of us make the mistake of thinking we can love the most broken (black man) into healing and end up learning the hard way.

We’re also the most educated group in America. We believe we have to ‘get it for ourselves’ instead of waiting on a man to do it for us. That’s likely why BA women and Nigerian men make such great partners-both hardworking and goal-driven. And when that Nigerian man appreciates your education instead of resenting it, WOW!

Many BA women are world travelers these days as well which makes us more open minded about other cultures. And Nigerians tend to travel quite a bit because they have friends and family events to attend all over the world. Another plus for the BA woman!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by BlackAdam55(m): 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
AkataWoman:
I’ve seen and heard several things from Nigerian men about akatas. It’s usually that we’re good for sex only or if they’re in a relationship it comes down to them not having their stuff together enough to date Nigerian women. I was shown a video where several married to/dating said they were surprised at how attentive and loving we are to our mates. They believe it’s because so many of us grow up without fathers that we love having a man in our lives.

Why can’t you just admit your stereotypes about black American women was just WRONG! I believe it comes from growing up in a backward culture that believes because we aren’t circumcised or have virginity checks done on us we must be promiscuous.

Ok. So you’re being told this while growing up in Africa. I get it. (The funny thing is that at the same time in America black American women are viewed as the least promiscuous). But once you’re here and see how hardworking and loyal (often to men who don’t deserve it) we are, why continue to try to stereotype us even as you date us? I think some of it is the Nigerian stubborn pride. You MUST be culturally superior to akatas.

At what point will you find it okay to say: We had them all wrong?
I think black American women are cool and all, but my only problem with them is that, they are too sexually active. apart from that, i think they are ok my opinion tho.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by AkataWoman: 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
BlackAdam55:
I think black American women are cool and all, but my only problem with them is that, they are too sexually active. apart from that, i think they are ok my opinion tho.
What do you mean by “too sexually active”?

We have sex with too many men or that we’re too active in bed?

And are you in Nigeria or the US?

Just curious.
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by iammo(m): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
AkataWoman:

It’s so sad to see so much jealousy-based hate of BA women because out of any group in the world we’d be the ones most likely to give you our last dime and the shirts off our backs.

I’m sure you saw the post about the BA woman who just had a Nigerian slide into her DMs and propose marriage so he can escape his country, saying they can divorce afterwards. She refused but is helping him get into school over here. That sums up who we are. We’ll do anything to help anybody(especially a black man) because we understand struggle and needing help.

I just saw the movie based on the true story The Best of Enemies. This black woman went out of her way to pull strings and get help for this racist white man who was opposing her attempts at integrating schools in the ‘70’s. I think she was mainly moved because there was a child involved but he would’ve never done that for her. They ended up becoming lifelong friends. She even spoke at his funeral. We understand the healing power of love. Some of us make the mistake of thinking we can love the most broken (black man) into healing and end up learning the hard way.

We’re also the most educated group in America. We believe we have to ‘get it for ourselves’ instead of waiting on a man to do it for us. That’s likely why BA women and Nigerian men make such great partners-both hardworking and goal-driven. And when that Nigerian man appreciates your education instead of resenting it, WOW!

Many BA women are world travelers these days as well which makes us more open minded about other cultures. And Nigerians tend to travel quite a bit because they have friends and family events to attend all over the world. Another plus for the BA woman!

Although this fact might mean nothing, but even on forbes list of black billionares Two Nigerian Men top the list (dangote and adenuga) and oprah a black american tops the female list while alakija a Nigerian woman is the second yet there over 100s of countries across the globe with black decendants.

I think black american women should start exploring love and spouses out of their black commuinity, south african hardworking women are already dumping their less ambitious others rather than get drag into having baby daddies and spouses behind bars.

I can bet my last cent that if the dm dude gets to US he might just become a top professional after graduation.

it's even in the traits of some African Ancestral tribe for women to be extremely good at multi tasking, and been hardworking while some of their men booze all day

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by AkataWoman: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
iammo:

Although this fact might mean nothing, but even on forbes list of black billionares Two Nigerian Men top the list (dangote and adenuga) and oprah a black american tops the female list while alakija a Nigerian woman is the second yet there over 100s of countries across the globe with black decendants.

I think black american women should start exploring love and spouses out of their black commuinity, south african hardworking women are already dumping their less ambitious others rather than get drag into having baby daddies and spouses behind bars. I can bet my last cent that if the dm dude gets to US he might just become a top professional after graduation

I’ve believed BA women need to expand their horizons for a long time. I’ve never understood the blind loyalty and fierce devotion to BA men. Any white (American) man who’s attracted to BA women will tell you trying to woo one is next to impossible because of crazy loyalty to BA men. It doesn’t matter how rich, handsome or educated he is.

Few BAs have regular interactions with Africans here in the US. But when a BA woman sees a Nigerian/African man, all she sees is a BLACK man first and foremost and her openness to him immediately kicks in. That he’s African doesn’t matter. (But for some the connection to our roots is a plus.) She sees the hell her sister is dealing with in her relationship and would much rather deal with learning a new language and preparing African foods for a man who treats her well.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
edi287:

Oh cool. Just asking as the tension between ADOS and black african/Caribbean immigrants is starting to get crazy (at least on social media) and one of the things mentioned is how nigerians call them akata.

I doubt she really understands the origin or original translation given by Yorubas of the word.
I could be wrong. undecided
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by AkataWoman: 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
iammo:

I think black american women should start exploring love and spouses out of their black commuinity, south african hardworking women are already dumping their less ambitious others rather than get drag into having baby daddies and spouses behind bars.

I can bet my last cent that if the dm dude gets to US he might just become a top professional after graduation.

it's even in the traits of some African Ancestral tribe for women to be extremely good at multi tasking, and been hardworking while some of their men booze all day

And speaking of the 4 black billionaires you mentioned on the Forbes list, who’s the most charitable? You guessed it! Oprah. The BLACK AMERICAN WOMEN.

She’s put THOUSANDS of black men through our top university for black men here in the US, Morehouse and built the school for girls in South Africa-among other things.

Black American women rich or poor are always doing for others. My sister and I do okay but we aren’t rich. However we’ve been giving and helping in Haiti for YEARS. She just returned from there on Tuesday. She goes several times per year.

So for people to come in this thread and try to shyt on the very people who would give you their last...Sad.
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by iammo(m): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
AkataWoman:

And speaking of the 4 black billionaires you mentioned on the Forbes list, who’s the most charitable? You guessed it! Oprah. The BLACK AMERICAN WOMEN.

She’s put THOUSANDS of black men through our top university for black men here in the US, Morehouse and built the school for girls in South Africa-among other things.

Black American women rich or poor are always doing for others. My sister and I do okay but we aren’t rich. However we’ve been giving and helping in Haiti for YEARS. She just returned from there on Tuesday. She goes several times per year.

So for people to come in this thread and try to shyt on the very people who would give you their last...Sad.

Oprah is actually quite charitable even more than most on the list, this reflects on the kind motherly side

I just have a few questions,;
Whats this "sell out" we here when BA marry outside of the black commiumity

Then some BA dont consider themselves African, Even many Black carrabean, they have this impression africa is like a country and not race or continent. I noticed this when Jcole came to lagos days after his album lunch, and the crowd was sold out with fans singing along . On twitter many blacks were supprised to see us with iphones and vibing to jcole, so many unnessary comments were made and I noted BA not wanting to be called african, why is this

And lastly what Nigerian food have you tried (I recomemd jollof rice) and do listen to afropop

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by edi287: 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
Backfornow:

I doubt she really understands the origin or original translation given by Yorubas of the word.
I could be wrong. undecided
I didn't know too. I always thought it was the naija word for "ratchet" - I didn't know some people called ALL black Americans that word.
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by edi287: 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
iammo:

Why should they explore outside of their black community?? Going by your logic - they might as well go to heaven and marry angles since black women are the most educated in America.
I don't believe this nonsense that a group of people that gave us your Malcolm X, Thurgood Marshall, MLK, Bayard Rustin are "useless" or whatever because the media focuses on the negative aspect of them.
You can see the hypocrisy in the way they're dealing with this Opioid epidemic compared to the crack era where blacks where blamed and told to lift themselves by the boot straps.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by 2buffagain(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
Some Akata women are Good.
Just stay away from the ratchet ones.

If she is educated, respectful and doesn't dress like a nak3d clown, she can get it.
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by Bojack(m): 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
This is more like African Americans vs Nigerians
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by AkataWoman: 2:44am On Apr 08, 2019
Bojack:
This is more like African Americans vs Nigerians

Not really. I didn't 'go in on' Nigerian women and who's better.
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by AkataWoman: 3:17am On Apr 08, 2019
iammo:

Oprah is actually quite charitable even more than most on the list, this reflects on the kind motherly side

I just have a few questions,;

Then some BA dont consider themselves African, Even many Black carrabean, they have this impression africa is like a country and not race or continent. I noticed this when Jcole came to lagos days after his album lunch, and the crowd was sold out with fans singing along . On twitter many blacks were supprised to see us with iphones and vibing to jcole, so many unnessary comments were made and I noted BA not wanting to be called african, why is this

And lastly what Nigerian food have you tried (I recomemd jollof rice) and do listen to afropop

The irony is that of the 4, Oprah is probably the only one who is NOT a parent. It's just the nature of the AA woman. Oprah was in her early 30's when she started putting those young men through college. Her only children are the many girls she educates in Africa. She's also paying for their college educations in the US and abroad. I'd hate to go there but Linda Ikeji is in her 40's, yes? She flew to the US to give birth and returned with a new baby AND Bentley-that she shared like she's a 20-something slay queen on the gram. Oprah would've built a hospital in her community to give birth AND to ensure everyone else had access to clean, safe, modern medical treatment. The "Forget Everyone Else As Long as I'm Rich" attitude is something most Americans in general and AA women in particular just don't understand.

SOME people take issue with a black person marrying someone who is not black. It means nothing-just people not minding their own business.

BA acknowledge that our roots are in Africa and that's where our ancestors are from. However, our nationality is American. Culturally we are American and have been for centuries. Many of us have never been to Africa, and as I said before, most of us don't have meaningful interactions with Africans here in the US. For one, there are not that many Africans. Secondly, most Africans tend to form their own little communities in certain areas. And most of these communities are in black ghettos where the majority of black Americans don't live and often refuse to go to. (Believe it or not, the majority of BAs do NOT live in ghettos.) I didn't meet an African until college. There were none in my community; however, all colleges have an international student population.

Because of this lack of exposure to Africans, many Americans don't know much about the continent and assume everyone lives in huts, there's no electricity and that you run around naked living in the dark ages. It's the true form of the word ignorance.

I've tried jollof rice with chicken and that's about it. Everytime I see suya though, I want to try it. The kind that's wrapped in newspaper with the onions? Oh my gosh! I think suya and I would get along great! However, I don't live near any African restaurants so I've never tried it. Afrobeats is fine.

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by AkataWoman: 3:21am On Apr 08, 2019
2buffagain:
Some Akata women are Good.
Just stay away from the ratchet ones.

If she is educated, respectful and doesn't dress like a nak3d clown, she can get it.
Agreed. But that's to be said about ANY race/nationality of women.

You can replace akata with Nigerian. Stay away from the rachet, slay queen, runs girls ones. If she is educated, respectful and doesn't dress like a nak3d clown, she can get it.

We're more alike than different.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by AkataWoman: 3:28am On Apr 08, 2019
edi287:

I didn't know too. I always thought it was the naija word for "ratchet" - I didn't know some people called ALL black Americans that word.

My understanding is that it simply means African American (and distinguishes us from Nigerians).

Scenario:
Guy sees a girl at a Nigerian party and asks his friend if he knows her. Friend says, "Yeah, she goes to my sister's school. She's akata" because we all look alike.

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by btins001: 9:12am On Apr 08, 2019
AkataWoman:

Is “Who broke your heart?” a canned response you keep in your back pocket? This is not about anyone’s heart being broken. On the contrary, all of the Nigerian men are happy with their Akata wives and girlfriends. But their reasonings are backhanded compliments: They’ll accept me as less than my best, they had no fathers. That’s what makes us great mates. Like, just admit we’re wonderful and that the stereotypes you believed were wrong.

And many Nigerian women not being circumcised is not the same as a culture where NO women have ever been circumcised. I can see how coming from such a tradition would give some the idea that “THOSE black women are loose because they don’t participate in this culture.” And it’s not a National Geographic crap. Didn’t Linda Ikeja(?) admit to having it done?

Female circumcision is not a Nigerian thing. It's Ibo culture.

You'll find out that there really isn't a "Nigerian" culture.

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 08, 2019
AkataWoman:

So now an AA man speaking in a park is the defining authority on how AA women are viewed in America? Lol! The laughs I’m getting right now! You can’t make this stuff up! If I wasn’t reading this with my own eyes, I wouldn’t believe people can be this silly.

‘Baby mama” is definitely an AA term. Our twist on “single mother” which pertains to women of ALL races. While single motherhood is definitely a thing in the black community, it has less to do with the women being widely promiscuous and more to do with them giving themselves to the wrong man-something I’ve addressed. Those same baby mama will often go to school and work their asses off to take care of those children on her own.

None of what you claim disputes the fact that AA women are good, loving partners who go all out for their men. And Nigerian men are realizing this.

I'll leave you to your fairytale fantasy. grin

I made a salient point in my last post which you didn't recognize and so I realize that you can't appreciate the situation since you are on an image laundering mission.

Other comments on this thread have made arguments from other perspectives.

I'll leave you to enjoy your opinions. You can't really prove much because you only see from what you have experienced and it definitely can't make you an authority.
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 08, 2019
I think we can also use some of Trump's unguarded comments in the past to steer this discussion into focus.

I do remember Donald Trump made a comment about BA being only good at sex.

grin grin grin

He is the president of the U.S.A isn't he?

Is there a need for one better than he, to make such a generalization? He is obviously biased, but he's also old enough to have experienced such occurrences.

Reading through this thread I see you live in DC/Maryland.

I would prefer someone who grew up in Illinois, Texas or New York, where there are larger Nigerian and African populations to comment.

Without pulling out stats, do remember Nigerians are virtually the second largest population of educated immigrants in the U. S. A.
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 08, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen without wasting ur precious time, i love black women especially black american women.

@akatawoman, where can i get a black american woman without kids?

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by AkataWoman: 10:22am On Apr 08, 2019
renewa29:
I think we can also use some of Trump's unguarded comments in the past to steer this discussion into focus.

I do remember Donald Trump made a comment about BA being only good at sex.

grin grin grin

He is the president of the U.S.A isn't he?

Is there a need for one better than he, to make such a generalization? He is obviously biased, but he's also old enough to have experienced such occurrences.

Reading through this thread I see you live in DC/Maryland.

I would prefer someone who grew up in Illinois, Texas or New York, where there are larger Nigerian and African populations to comment.

Without pulling out stats, do remember Nigerians are virtually the second largest population of educated immigrants in the U. S. A.

Not familiar with Trump ever saying BAs are only good at sex. Please post the video. It was never said. But even if he did (which NO American has heard of), that doesn’t make him an authority. It would make him one person with an OPINION. Please learn the difference between FACT and OPINION.

And I don’t need to be from a large Nigerian community to pose the question I do in this thread: Why can’t Nigerian men just admit BA women make great mates (without the insulting reasons).

AND, they DID! Every Nigerian person in this thread married to or related to a BA woman through marriage agree we make “superb” wives.

Nigerians are actually the 6th most educated minority group in the US-a placement that changes. (BA women have held that #1 spot consistently.) However, it can’t be denied that many, many Africans in the US value education, have degrees and good careers. That’s just one of the things that make African/Nigerian men and BA women compatible.

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by AkataWoman: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2019
lilwetdick:
Ladies and gentlemen without wasting ur precious time, i love black women especially black american women.

@akatawoman, where can i get a black american woman without kids?

Are you in the US?

If so, try colleges/universities (depending on your age), churches, professional organizations, on the job. They’re everywhere! I know quite a few who became single moms in their 40’s because they couldn’t wait on a good husband anymore and wanted babies. I also know of 2 40 & 50 something year old virgins. Cute ladies but Christians who’ve been waiting on God to send their husbands.
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 08, 2019
AkataWoman:

Are you in the US?

If so, try colleges/universities (depending on your age), churches, professional organizations, on the job. They’re everywhere! I know quite a few who became single moms in their 40’s because they couldn’t wait on a good husband anymore and wanted babies. I also know of 2 40 & 50 something year old virgins. Cute ladies but Christians who’ve been waiting on God to send their husbands.

i am in nigeria and dont want old women, the younger the better since i am a young guy too.
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 08, 2019
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by 2buffagain(m): 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
AkataWoman:

Not familiar with Trump ever saying BAs are only good at sex. Please post the video. It was never said. But even if he did (which NO American has heard of), that doesn’t make him an authority. It would make him one person with an OPINION. Please learn the difference between FACT and OPINION.

And I don’t need to be from a large Nigerian community to pose the question I do in this thread: Why can’t Nigerian men just admit BA women make great mates (without the insulting reasons).

AND, they DID! Every Nigerian person in this thread married to or related to a BA woman through marriage agree we make “superb” wives.

Nigerians are actually the 6th most educated minority group in the US-a placement that changes. (BA women have held that #1 spot consistently.) However, it can’t be denied that many, many Africans in the US value education, have degrees and good careers. That’s just one of the things that make African/Nigerian men and BA women compatible.

To your question, yes BA can make great wives, but that doesn't necessarily make them great mates. Especially to a man who did not grow up in the US.

Cultures differ.

Cooking is the usual one mentioned but that is easy to surmount and it's not everything. If Jovi or basketmouth came to town, it would almost be impossible for her to really catch on to the jokes if we went out. Conc. Pidgin is hard for people who didn't actually grow up in naija or around naija people as family.

Instead you both kicking back and laughing because you both get it, he has to be translating the jokes for you.

As much as BA are good, a Nigerian man... Myself included, would likely prefer dating a fellow educated and professional Nigerian woman... Of which there are a lot!

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
AkataWoman:

My understanding is that it simply means African American (and distinguishes us from Nigerians).

Scenario:
Guy sees a girl at a Nigerian party and asks his friend if he knows her. Friend says, "Yeah, she goes to my sister's school. She's akata" because we all look alike.

It is a slur. People are not being intellectually honest with you. It is not a good look for you to be embracing that term.
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by 2buffagain(m): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
Backfornow:

It is a slur. People are not being intellectually honest with you. It is not a good look for you to be embracing that term.

Nope, wrong.

Black American women might as well be a slur.
The issue is the stereotype.

There is a negative stereotype of Asian men having smaller Dicks. That stereotype does not change simply because you have people call them "Oriental" men instead of Asian men. You would just be deceiving yourself for yourself as That's not dealing with the problem.

AkataWoman is doing it the right way... Engaging in discussion.
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
2buffagain:

Nope, wrong.

Black American women might as well be a slur.
The issue is the stereotype.

There is a negative stereotype of Asian men having smaller Dicks. That stereotype does not change simply because you have people call them "Oriental" men instead of Asian men. You would just be deceiving yourself for yourself as That's not dealing with the problem.

AkataWoman is doing it the right way... Engaging in discussion.

Ok fine to each their own. I just know the same folks going around saying it's ok to use terms like that, would be equally offended being called African bootie scrat cher. Nobody is embracing that term, so I'm just saying let's be honest about it. Anyways, good day to you.

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
[quote author=Backfornow
I have some thoughts about this thread, but I will keep them to myself.
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
AkataWoman:

Bolded part above is where you are twisted. No one is asking that or comparing communities, but be our guest on nairaland. Explore your fantasies. You can revise history all you want, Nigerians will never qualify as minorities for things such as FAFSA scholarships, welfare or anything an American citizen will be entitled to.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/micheal-cohen-says-trump-made-racist-remarks-conversations-n930596
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by DonroxyII: 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
Op is this thread about Black American Women and Nigerian Men
If Yes , Why please ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? / Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram / High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.