Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? (17950 Views)

The Kind Women Most 9ja Men Dey Marry For America / Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by AkataWoman: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
TheKongoEmpire:
you're right but that was in the past. After y'all excepted feminism, the same white women fleeced BM (who were the true intended recipients of AffAct), they went behind you can took your men.

https://www.cdc.gov/std/stats16/minorities.htm

Blacks are disproportionately affected by STIs. Both sexes in nearly all categories. This didn't occur in a vacuum. Everyone knows (or thinks)BP are sexually aggressive and hypersexualized. Stop being intellectually dishonest.
You are one angry person.

How miserable do you have to be to spend time talking down on and demonizing people?

What “PanAfricanist” would spew the nonsense you do about black people? You’re obviously a troll. Not a very good one at that because you’re transparent.

Any halfway reasonable person knows you can’t paint an entire group with a negative brush-the nastiest, ugliest brush you can imagine at that.

I stand by my words. Some BAs are problematic, but generally speaking, your typical BA woman works hard, loves harder, would die before she’d hurt or allow hurt to come to her man, and keeps her head raised in a world filled with people like you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by TheKongoEmpire(m): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
AkataWoman:

You are one angry person.

How miserable do you have to be to spend time talking down on and demonizing people?

What “PanAfricanist” would spew the nonsense you do about black people? You’re obviously a troll. Not a very good one at that because you’re transparent.

Any halfway reasonable person knows you can’t paint an entire group with a negative brush-the nastiest, ugliest brush you can imagine at that.

I stand by my words. Some BAs are problematic, but generally speaking, your typical BA woman works hard, loves harder, would die before she’d hurt or allow hurt to come to her man, and keeps her head raised in a world filled with people like you.

Angry? No. I'm not on child support, spousal support, custody issues, broke homes etc. But you're being—again—intellectual dishonest. You raise the same men you complain about in future generations. You clamor about being both the mother and the father and complain when those fatherless children terrorize the community.

There's a reason why you have BM getting passports and trying to find love somewhere else.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by AkataWoman: 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
TheKongoEmpire:

Angry? No. I'm not on child support, spousal support, custody issues, broke homes etc. But you're being—again—intellectual dishonest. You raise the same men you complain about in future generations. You clamor about being both the mother and the father and complain when those fatherless children terrorize the community.

There's a reason why you have BM getting passports and trying to find love somewhere else.
So you shout the same stereotypes you claim don’t pertain to you? Did it ever occur to you that they don’t pertain to most BAs either?

You are clearly not a BA. No one in America is this angry on such a beautiful day. I don’t care where you are in the country, the weather is GORGEOUS for the 1st time in a long time.

Also, a good troll wouldn’t insult the very group they claim to be a part of. Now choose another user name, log back on and try again. LOL!

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by PaulAris: 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Heaven knows I must try them ... Who knows I may end up saying I do with the first one I try...
Nigga puleez...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by AkataWoman: 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
TheKongoEmpire:

In the ‘5 Facts About Efik People” you state that you’re HAITIAN!!!! I knew it!!! That makes so much more sense. I told you you’re a transparent troll. It was very obvious you were not an American-much less a Black one.

With all the stereotypes and issues in the Haitian community I’m not sure why you care about BA women-especially BA women being in relationships with Nigerian men. It has NOTHING to do with you or yours.

I feel so sorry for you. Your obvious misery is one thing. Knowing you’re Haitian gives me more insight to your pain.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by khiaa(f): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
Dickhead02:
i don't give a shlt about African undecided i only care about Nigeria and Nigerians. kiss kiss so go head and insult all Africans I don't care. undecided but btw are you khiaa?

No, she is not me.

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
AkataWoman:
?

I’m new here. I have no idea what you’re talking about. This is not about a craze but about when/why 9ja men can’t just accept they had it wrong.
Hit me up on Facebook like hook up
Owen Jesse
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
khiaa:

No, she is not me.
owk grin she type like you ooo, the only difference is that, she's more outspoken grin grin
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by khiaa(f): 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
You're new here I assume, you better make this your first and last contribution on this forum and log out as fast as possible.

Here you'll hear and see all sorts here and as a result you gonna hate us like never before.

My personal observation on your person based on your open mind and sincerity tell me you aren't immune for such a pollution as nairaland.

My humble opinion though!

She doesn't have to log out, I can tell she is strong just like I am. She can dish it out just as well as she can take it in. Nairalanders aren't intimidating, in the words of the late great James Brown most of them are "just talking loud and saying nothing". grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by khiaa(f): 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
Dickhead02:
owk grin she type like you ooo, the only difference is that, she's more outspoken grin grin

If you think she is more outspoken than me it's obvious you don't follow me. grin
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by khiaa(f): 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
Dickhead02:
she's a fraud, no two ways about it,first of all black Americans don't call themselves akatas.

but here she is calling herself Akata.
am I lying AkataWoman.

Some do until they learn what the word actually means.

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by khiaa(f): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
Twizzy30:
i actually love black American women (akatas) my thing is don't just behave like an hood rat.

Black American women will not act like a hoodrat if you promise not to act like a primitive backward goat. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
khiaa:

Some do until they learn what the word actually means.
really? Nawa oo undecided
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
khiaa:

If you think she is more outspoken than me it's obvious you don't follow me. grin
you don't mean it, lol.
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by khiaa(f): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
TheKongoEmpire:
I'm an American and I know you over selling out. BA don't have the best views. Loud, obnoxious among other things. You know damn well you're seen as the easiest group of women, besides white girls. You guys are extremely combative to the point black men would rather deal with the backlash of interracial dating (lynchings and all) than deal with BW. If the black race disappearals, it'll be thru the men. As a Pan-african, I don't condone it but I understand it. That said, the BC is in shambles, which is a shame. As far as I'm concerned, it's over. There's no universal law that states things HAVE to get better.

Another Tommy Sotomayor brainwashed worshiper. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
khiaa:

West indies are they black Americans?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by khiaa(f): 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
AkataWoman:

So you shout the same stereotypes you claim don’t pertain to you? Did it ever occur to you that they don’t pertain to most BAs either?

You are clearly not a BA. No one in America is this angry on such a beautiful day. I don’t care where you are in the country, the weather is GORGEOUS for the 1st time in a long time.

Also, a good troll wouldn’t insult the very group they claim to be a part of. Now choose another user name, log back on and try again. LOL!

Don't pay any attention to that troll its a self-hating brainwashed Tommy Sotomayor worshiper.
This is the hatred against black women that Tommy panders to white racist and self-hating coons for financial gains.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by Twizzy30(m): 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
khiaa:

Black American women will not act like a hoodrat if you promise not to act like a primitive backward goat. grin
you've come again, you this educated hoodrat.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by khiaa(f): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Dickhead02:
West indies are they black Americans?

They are black who happen to live in America but they aren't ADOS- American(U.S.) Descendants of Slaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by khiaa(f): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
Twizzy30:
you've come again, you this educated hoodrat.

You uneducated primitive goats can dish out the insults but don't like it when it's given back to you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by TheKongoEmpire(m): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
AkataWoman:

Its black men how brought this to light. You should check out YouTube. BM finally have an outlet after being the whipping boy (no pun intended) of America.
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by TheKongoEmpire(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
khiaa:

No. He's a fool but even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by TheKongoEmpire(m): 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
AkataWoman:

In the ‘5 Facts About Efik People” you state that you’re HAITIAN!!!! I knew it!!! That makes so much more sense. I told you you’re a transparent troll. It was very obvious you were not an American-much less a Black one.

With all the stereotypes and issues in the Haitian community I’m not sure why you care about BA women-especially BA women being in relationships with Nigerian men. It has NOTHING to do with you or yours.

I feel so sorry for you. Your obvious misery is one thing. Knowing you’re Haitian gives me more insight to your pain.

Damn right. And Malcolm X, Khalid Muhammad and Amos Wilson (pbut) are my Prophets.
Pain? No, frankly I'm in no position to be bitter. There are those who have the right but not me. The Bloodline starts in West Africa so here I am.
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by Twizzy30(m): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
khiaa:

You uneducated primitive goats can dish out the insults but don't like it when it's given back to you.
oh yeah am uneducated ma'am, and uneducated goats like me will continue migrating down to your country to get the jobs, education, lifestyle, educated hoodrats like you dream of. I'm sure you're still whining about how the white man is doing everything not to make you succeed.

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by khiaa(f): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
TheKongoEmpire:
Its black men how brought this to light. You should check out YouTube. BM finally have an outlet after being the whipping boy (no pun intended) of America.

Black men have been the whipping boys by white America since they have been in this racist country for hundreds of years but it is easier for these men on Youtube to blame their counterparts because they are too afraid to face the white man and the thought of Becky shyting on them would destroy their whole existence because these are the females who can do no wrong in their eyes. Black American women are the target for these Youtube cowardly men and I can see that you are one of them. Black American men aren't like this in real life, this is the behavior of feminine men.

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by khiaa(f): 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
TheKongoEmpire:
No. He's a fool but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

OMGoodness!!! Are you Haitian? Look at the hell hole which is known as Haiti. Look at the behavior of a nation of hoodrats and you have the nerve to talk about Black Americans? Why don't you leave America and go and help those poor destitute people in your homeland eating cookies made out of mud to fill their bellies? Even the Dominicans hate you. We have never been that poor. undecided Before you complain about the stick in someone's eye pick out the beam in your own.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by khiaa(f): 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
Twizzy30:
oh yeah am uneducated ma'am, and uneducated goats like me will continue migrating down to your country to get the jobs, education, lifestyle, educated hoodrats like you dream of. I'm sure you're still whining about how the white man is doing everything not to make you succeed.

No, that's your people blaming the French for your failures in life. Fix your own country and stop running to America to fix your incompetence.
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
khiaa:

OMGoodness!!! Are you Haitian? Look at the hell hole which is known as Haiti. Look at the behavior of a nation of hoodrats and you have the nerve to talk about Black Americans? Why don't you leave America and go and help those poor destitute people in your homeland eating cookies made out of mud to fill their bellies? Even the Dominicans hate you. We have never been that poor. undecided Before you complain about the stick in someone's eye pick out the beam in your own.

You go sabi quarrel for real life o

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by Twizzy30(m): 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
khiaa:
[/b]

No, that's your people blaming the French for your failures in life. Fix your own country and stop running to America to fix your incompetence.
lol.. migration is part of life.. how about you migrate down here and come help fix things for us.
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by khiaa(f): 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
Twizzy30:
lol.. migration is part of life.. how about you migrate down here and come help fix things for us.

I'm a hoodrat remember, you guys have enough of those already, you don't need another one.
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by TheKongoEmpire(m): 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
khiaa:

we killed our oppressors. What did you do? Because the BC is a shining example for the Afrikan world. You own what industries? These crackers in luxury clothing dog you and you still wear their shit. What do you own in your community besides food joints? And the Arabs and Chinese are moving in on that. Don't get me started on mass incarceration and fatherless. BA are on the bottom of every educational metric. Even you first HBCUs were created for the mulatto children. Of slave masters. You speak as if the BC wouldn't be in the SAME situation is it was a standalone country. You'd rather go to South America or Europe than the Continent. Please. Stop flexing.
Oh the Latinos don't want no smoke. You gonna fucc around and have Zoe Pound cause havoc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by khiaa(f): 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
Karatum:

You go sabi quarrel for real life o

What?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far / How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? / Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.