Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? (17937 Views)

The Kind Women Most 9ja Men Dey Marry For America / Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by Martin0(m): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
khiaa:

Hello Sweetie. wink
run away girl
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by Cousin9999: 2:04am On Feb 10, 2021
James4bright:

You have a good sense oh humour. Akata women might not be so bad. At least you type properly and you don't speak gangster.

I'm used to seeing Akata women speak gangster, use curse words and speak at their loudest tone. Lol

Don't be fooled.

That said, we should embrace those we vibe with, and respect those we don't.

And AA ratchetness is useful. For example, those that don't hesitate to slap the fire out of feral oyinbos. smiley
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by pyx: 2:11am On Feb 10, 2021
Bossy and Dominant
Cheating and Lies
Lack financial management skills.
Selfish.

AkataWoman:
I’ve seen and heard several things from Nigerian men about akatas. It’s usually that we’re good for sex only or if they’re in a relationship it comes down to them not having their stuff together enough to date Nigerian women. I was shown a video where several married to/dating said they were surprised at how attentive and loving we are to our mates. They believe it’s because so many of us grow up without fathers that we love having a man in our lives.

Why can’t you just admit your stereotypes about black American women was just WRONG! I believe it comes from growing up in a backward culture that believes because we aren’t circumcised or have virginity checks done on us we must be promiscuous.

Ok. So you’re being told this while growing up in Africa. I get it. (The funny thing is that at the same time in America black American women are viewed as the least promiscuous). But once you’re here and see how hardworking and loyal (often to men who don’t deserve it) we are, why continue to try to stereotype us even as you date us? I think some of it is the Nigerian stubborn pride. You MUST be culturally superior to akatas.

At what point will you find it okay to say: We had them all wrong?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her / What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? / World richest Kingtblakhoc Poses With His Sex Object

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.