Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America (71894 Views)

Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) / See What Lady Wore On Her Wedding Day That Made Her Husband Ran Away - Photos / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by vikithor(m): 9:26am On Apr 07, 2019
Good news
God can sort any one Amy time any how any where via any body on any place by any agreement or terms to be met any how and the result Not Any how!
Am also available for help by any body from any where can contact me not by any body's number but mine 0.8.10.99.74.8.5.9 call or whatsapp shall pick your call n respond to your message any time n any where cos it is critically serious here

2 Likes

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 07, 2019
She resemble Chidinma o hope the embassy will follow suit o

Nobody reminds you of what they’ve done unless your sounding or acting ungrateful
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by sweetilicious(f): 9:27am On Apr 07, 2019
Larryfest:
Naija dey chase everybody comot, it's getting serious... Next level never even start.
After I told my parents of my plans to relocate to Australia for a better life,saved up million bucks from 2016. Everyone declined supporting me.My mum said that a single lady is supposed to travel with her husband.Should I marry a man and travel with him? Thank God Everyone now support me 100%.Am happy planning my life knowing that my family believes in me.Am happy.

5 Likes

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by madridsta007(m): 9:28am On Apr 07, 2019
IamD18:
Very kind of her.
She did not abuse or rub the man's situation on his face, but tried helping.

They might end up as husband and wife someday.

Possibly.
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Muhylonaire(m): 9:28am On Apr 07, 2019
Omo... Lemme start DM-ing all the oyinbos I have on my list too... I no even want America, Dubai don do me
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by sammieddi(m): 9:29am On Apr 07, 2019
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Toks2008(m): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2019
lilfreezy:
If you like find him ten schools that will all offer him admission. The problem here still remains that American embassy in Nigeria will not grant him visa. The rejection rate is super high

What if she marries him?

I always tell guys to come out clean. There are still destiny helpers out there.

2 Likes

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by jcdera(m): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2019
Homeboiy:
I dey always comment on fox news so that one oyibo go pick interest tell me make I leave shiithole
Lol, your ambition to win
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by ThothHermes: 9:30am On Apr 07, 2019
Homeboiy:
I dey always comment on fox news so that one oyibo go pick interest tell me make I leave shiithole
Ma nigga!

3 Likes

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Guyman02: 9:32am On Apr 07, 2019
Nice of her
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Angel223: 9:35am On Apr 07, 2019
cheesy
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by dingbang(m): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2019
I go try this
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by koyyess: 9:40am On Apr 07, 2019
Nothing new.
This isn't the first time something like this is happening.
A lot of females abroad help males relocate.
Unfortunately, if the situation was reversed, we know what will happen.

9 Likes

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Adedapo57: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2019
I think the only solution to our problems in Nigeria is to give out all our Nigerian ladies out for marriage to the whites for free so that they can all be impregnated so we can have a new generation of white breed so the next generation of Nigerians won't have to go through all this fucking hardship.
Everything in this country is fucking difficult.
To eat wahala
To work trouble
To sleep gobe
Even to find love Naa Dat one come worse pass
To travel out impossible
To add salt upon injury the sun in Nigeria is just a replica of hell
Pls I call on the movement that Nigerian should be scrapped as a country cos its a fucking jungle. cry

3 Likes

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by KelB(m): 9:48am On Apr 07, 2019
Delivers to your door step

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Westsida: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2019
lilfreezy:
If you like find him ten schools that will all offer him admission. The problem here still remains that American embassy in Nigeria will not grant him visa. The rejection rate is super high

I Dey tell you bro!
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Biingoo: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2019
IamD18:
Very kind of her. She did not abuse or rub the man's situation on his face, but tried helping.
They might end up as husband and wife someday.
I thought as much
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Afrobobito: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2019
Udo di
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by EndlessLove4liv(f): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2019
incxx2143:
SCAM
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2019
Na SHARP MAN weh no sharp reach me.
How come he came out pure...?
Na pikin be that..??
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Pearlyakin(m): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2019
Make me sef follow my America cheek talk oooo gringrin
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Biingoo: 9:55am On Apr 07, 2019
sweetilicious:
After I told my parents of my plans to relocate to Australia for a better life,saved up million bucks from 2016. Everyone declined supporting me.My mum said that a single lady is supposed to travel with her husband.Should I marry a man and travel with him? Thank God Everyone now support me 100%.Am happy planning my life knowing that my family believes in me.Am happy.
Please marry me na. We can divorce when we get there
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by IvarTheTerrible: 9:55am On Apr 07, 2019
Depot:
Nigerian with foreign mentality, not all these how much are you giving me girls over here.

Hope he will not go and rob a bank after 48 hrs of entering US.

....as long as he is not a flat head piglet.... tongue.

Those ones, PRISON na their UNIVERSITY grin

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Westsida: 9:56am On Apr 07, 2019
dingbang:
I go try this

Cool bro but be careful cos as u dey see as so, e fit still be scam! Watch well before you send out $ online! 95% nah scam!

1 Like

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Akpacha(m): 10:01am On Apr 07, 2019
Which ever ways! The babalawo jazz don work on her.
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by BlackAdam55(m): 10:02am On Apr 07, 2019
sweetilicious:
Are you in Australia now? smiley
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Americanboy35: 10:02am On Apr 07, 2019
Adedapo57:
I think the only solution to our problems in Nigeria is to give out all our Nigerian ladies out for marriage to the whites for free so that they can all be impregnated so we can have a new generation of white breed so the next generation of Nigerians won't have to go through all this fucking hardship.
To eat wahala
To work trouble
To sleep gobe
To travel out impossible
Pls I call on the movement that Nigerian should be scrapped as a country cos its a fucking jungle. cry
You are so right bro!!

1 Like

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Amanda4life: 10:07am On Apr 07, 2019
Hello sweet hearts. Already have a school business but not really moving so well because of lack of fund and location. Pls i need financial help. Or better still i wouldn't mind if we can partner in the business. Thank you. I will be so grateful
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by babyfaceafrica: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2019
lilfreezy:
their rejection rate is super high and hundreds still travel weekly?.. what will be will be..even if it is Trump that is giving visa..if you go travel..you go travel..simple!!

1 Like

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2019
Adedapo57:
To eat wahala
To work trouble
To sleep gobe
To travel out impossible
I concur with you brother I concur cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2019
The thing is from my experience. Getting admission abroad isn’t as difficult as people think it is. Shit is pretty simple. I got admission at a university in Poland with just 3500 naira. That was the admission fees. The letter was sent to me using the post office. The embassy is the main issue. I didn’t go to the Poland thou cos I didn’t have proof of accommodation,the embassy requested, I was supposed to apply for dom room separately which I didn’t know. Any way am going off topic. Yea like I said, na embassy everything they their hand. Not to be a barrier of bad news, if that nigga no get good account statement, and show embassy enough reason to know he will return back to Naija after his studies, coupled with this Donald trump era his chances are 50/50. People who even get scholarship are been denied visa. I just hope he gets the visa. Buh the marriage would have been a sure deal.

3 Likes

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by opribo(m): 10:11am On Apr 07, 2019
Nigeria is a great country , our problem are the wicked leaders who are only interested in their own and not for the generality of Nigerians.

Let the youths arise, we have the energy, zeal and focus. Let us wake up and take our nation. Where there wont be ethnic bigotry, no partiality, no favoritism.

Everything will be based on merit. Let us move now to take back our country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) / Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband / Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.