Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America (71903 Views)

Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) / See What Lady Wore On Her Wedding Day That Made Her Husband Ran Away - Photos / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by unadeymadkwa: 10:15am On Apr 07, 2019
BRB make I go try the same format
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Rexnegro(m): 10:16am On Apr 07, 2019
arabbunkum:
Everyone wants to escape from this shithole.
you nko?
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 07, 2019
Homeboiy:
I dey always comment on fox news so that one oyibo go pick interest tell me make I leave shiithole
make I following you go!
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Studyinchina200(m): 10:19am On Apr 07, 2019
The guy will still treat her Bleep up later. No be naija man? Lol
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by RTSC: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2019
See better wife material.

More traditional than the average Nigerian lady.
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Ugosample(m): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2019
Adedapo57:
I think the only solution to our problems in Nigeria is to give out all our Nigerian ladies out for marriage to the whites for free so that they can all be impregnated so we can have a new generation of white breed so the next generation of Nigerians won't have to go through all this fucking hardship.
Everything in this country is fucking difficult.
To eat wahala
To work trouble
To sleep gobe
Even to find love Naa Dat one come worse pass
To travel out impossible
To add salt upon injury the sun in Nigeria is just a replica of hell
Pls I call on the movement that Nigerian should be scrapped as a country cos its a fucking jungle. cry

lmao

Your idea is funny

even tho I disagree
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by jaxxy(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2019
IamD18:
Very kind of her.
She did not abuse or rub the man's situation on his face, but tried helping.

They might end up as husband and wife someday.

Its always good to help genuine people. I personally try to do this when I can. I hope when the guy is in a better place he will also help others like he’s been helped.

1 Like

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Reeses: 10:28am On Apr 07, 2019
Toks2008:

What if she marries him?

I always tell guys to come out clean. There are still destiny helpers out there.
If they like let them marry 100 times as far as the word "divorce"is already in it Americans are not stupid they are monitoring this girl at the moment because this is what we called marriage Fraud.. Whatever you post internet will surely hunt you forever

1 Like

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:32am On Apr 07, 2019
Narldon:

Typical Nigerians!
oyaa gbefun non typical Nigerian.
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by kunleweb: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2019
Forget it, they will end up married and live long. I'll follow her to check up on them in 10yeats, God keep me alive
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by hatedisplace: 10:42am On Apr 07, 2019
IamD18:
Very kind of her.
She did not abuse or rub the man's situation on his face, but tried helping.

They might end up as husband and wife someday.
will a man do same for a woman? The answer is no, rather he will like you said abuse or rub the woman's situation on her. And everybody will judge that he did the right thing. Woman are gold digger, man are ??

1 Like

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2019
sweetilicious:
After I told my parents of my plans to relocate to Australia for a better life,saved up million bucks from 2016. Everyone declined supporting me.My mum said that a single lady is supposed to travel with her husband.Should I marry a man and travel with him? Thank God Everyone now support me 100%.Am happy planning my life knowing that my family believes in me.Am happy.
So you have found the man yet?
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Toks2008(m): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2019
Reeses:

If they like let them marry 100 times as far as the word "divorce"is already in it Americans are not stupid they are monitoring this girl at the moment because this is what we called marriage Fraud.. Whatever you post internet will surely hunt you forever

You think U.S is a zoo where human rights are violated.

If they marry today and the lady is bent on that not even trump can stop it.
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by hatedisplace: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2019
Olalan:
The girl isnt like the typical nigerian girl that would have mocked the guy
the typical Nigerian boy would have done what?

1 Like

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Originalsly: 10:50am On Apr 07, 2019
TRCdesigns:

That is good of her but I hope no be naija yahoo boy dey operate the account grin grin

hello am wondering...... it must be she is searching elementary schools. Yahoo boy most likely....got to be all wrapped up in charms to get visa!

1 Like

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Yoighaman(m): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2019
I know the chances seem high over there but you can be super successful without leaving Nigeria. This is one of the few countries where you can sleep as a pauper and wake up as a millionaire. Why do you think the peeps like D'Banj, Banky W, Tiwa Savage and the likes returned to the shores of Nigeria? Many folks are also returning. Only God knows where ones breakthrough is anyway, may he guide our footsteps.

1 Like

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 07, 2019
Odogu9195:
The thing is from my experience. Getting admission abroad isn’t as difficult as people think it is. Shit is pretty simple. I got admission at a university in Poland with just 3500 naira. That was the admission fees. The letter was sent to me using the post office. The embassy is the main issue. I didn’t go to the Poland thou cos I didn’t have proof of accommodation,the embassy requested, I was supposed to apply for dom room separately which I didn’t know. Any way am going off topic. Yea like I said, na embassy everything they their hand. Not to be a barrier of bad news, if that nigga no get good account statement, and show embassy enough reason to know he will return back to Naija after his studies, coupled with this Donald trump era his chances are 50/50. People who even get scholarship are been denied visa. I just hope he gets the visa. Buh the marriage would have been a sure deal.

How can you get scholarship and still be denied Visa?
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 07, 2019
Yoighaman:
I know the chances seem high over there but you can be super successful without leaving Nigeria. This is one of the few countries where you can sleep as a pauper and wake up as a millionaire. Why do you D'Banj, Banky W, Tiwa Savage and the likes returned to the shores of Nigeria? Many folks are also returning. Only God knows where ones breakthrough is anyway, may he guide our footsteps.

Your variables of camparism are very poor.

4 Likes

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2019
Originalsly:

hello am wondering...... it must be she is searching elementary schools. Yahoo boy most likely....got to be all wrapped up in charms to get visa!

There are Metal and Charms detector. He can't get in with them.
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Yoighaman(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2019
truthsayer009:

Your variables of camparism are very poor.

How please?
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 07, 2019
truthsayer009:

How can you get scholarship and still be denied Visa?

Lol fam, my friend got full scholarship in China. He was denied a visa. My junior sis got partial scholarship in Australia, she was denied a visa. I still no someone who got admitted to a university in Australia, her parents paid all her tuition fees, she was still denied a visa after Skype interview with AU immigrantion. AU don’t have embassy in Naija hence the Skype interview which if she was accepted, she will be giving a 1 week visa to SA for interview and to submit her docs in AU embassy
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 07, 2019
Homeboiy:
I dey always comment on fox news so that one oyibo go pick interest tell me make I leave shiithole
hahahahaha
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Isoduwa(m): 11:07am On Apr 07, 2019
Depot:
Nigerian with foreign mentality, not all these how much are you giving me girls over here. Hope he will not go and rob a bank after 48 hrs of entering US.

The guy is not igbo so everywhere stew � relax we are � safe
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by sweetilicious(f): 11:08am On Apr 07, 2019
truthsayer009:
So you have found the man yet?
No am going ALONE.
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by sweetilicious(f): 11:08am On Apr 07, 2019
BlackAdam55:
Are you in Australia now? smiley
Not yet!
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by sweetilicious(f): 11:10am On Apr 07, 2019
Biingoo:
Please marry me na. We can divorce when we get there
Get behind me.Potential divorcee.Lol,you will meet your match someday.
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 07, 2019
Yoighaman:

How please?
Using musicians as your choice of comparism.

1. Artist only consitutute of 0.1 percent of the population, so what happens to the rest of us?

2. High paying companies like Exxon Mobil is leaving Nigeria, very soon both Chevron, Shell & Slumberger will leave.

3. Correct me if I'm wrong, there are only two sectors that pay well in Nigeria. Oil companies and Banking industry.

4. Those artist can only captivate the African audience, only recently will you see them tapping into American market.

5. Any trash music can sell here, just come out like Zlatan with new dance moves & you're on. Just repeat words, no need for lyrics.

Over 1 Million graduates every year, where are the Jobs?
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Reeses: 11:12am On Apr 07, 2019
Toks2008:

You think U.S is a zoo where human rights are violated.

If they marry today and the lady is bent on that not even trump can stop it.
Keep dreaming..she will have to go through USCIS to get that,right? They will be denied more than they have thought of..There is a law in here that was imposed for everybody to follow once you go against that law you know what next. So sorry anybody that she marries right now that is not either a citizen or green card holder will be denied pretty much because she is being monitored at moment .inbtw Look up the meaning of marriage Fraud.
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Originalsly: 11:14am On Apr 07, 2019
truthsayer009:

There are Metal and Charms detector. He can't get in with them.

grin grin...charm detector??... but they be upgrading the charms... because the last time I went to my baba.... let me shut up.
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by CaesarDon(m): 11:14am On Apr 07, 2019
Homeboiy:

grin grin grin

Those fox folks are racist as fvcked

Go to Cnn if u wanna stand any chance to realize m ur unrealistic dream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband / Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.