Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America (72210 Views)

Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) / Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Wazobia2019: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
Homeboiy:
I dey always comment on fox news so that one oyibo go pick interest tell me make I leave shiithole

Be careful, watch videos about human organ Harvest
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by KHbaby(f): 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
lilfreezy:
If you like find him ten schools that will all offer him admission. The problem here still remains that American embassy in Nigeria will not grant him visa. The rejection rate is super high

Exactly what came to my mind, but you never can tell, the guy may be lucky and be granted visa.
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
sweetilicious:
Amen.If only you will accept to go through Libya
If you like follow Libya oh, Sahara desert oh or Even Edo Airways, we dey go together cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Curvy Dwarf Bares Cleavage, Dances & Twerks / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) / Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.