Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? (16844 Views)

Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' / Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Herdsmen: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You are everywhere in Ogun state as well. Is Ogun a former capital? You were almost becoming nuisance in Akure until Deji brought out the whip. Is Ondo State a former capital?

And after the whipping what happened..

We multiply..

We're everywhere in Nigeria.. not restricted..
To the mambillas ..gembu...Jos.sokoto....

We're like sand ..you see multiply on every part of the Earth..

So don't think something special about Southwest..

The world knows igbos...

A saying ...if you visit a country and don't find igbos ..leave ..

Thats to tell you igbos dont restrict them selves to Yorubaland ..you guys think so highly of yourselves..

Yet nothing..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Herdsmen: 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
Guestlander:

There are less opportunities in the SE, that is why emigration is high.
One way emigration even to places where they are not welcomed.

You can survive the business environment in southeast ... Not even dangote..

So zip it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Herdsmen: 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
Guestlander:

Nairaland property section is where you get your statistics from? Alright, nice chatting with you.

You take style run..
Typical yoruba man..

Nice chatting with you..

Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Anambralstson: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

How Yorubas see London is how Ibos see Lagos.

Any Ibo man that has not been to Lagos is looked down on as a villager, the choice girls in Iboland can only marry someone who has been to Lagos

For over 70yrs " I will take you to Lagos" has been the most potent toasting line in Iboland

They come to the West to learn new fashion trends, to open eye and mingle with advanced human. While in their land they are either hunted by kidnappers, bandits, Osu traditional beliefs or just told they cannot inherit land

The only reason they havent descended on themselves is because they have external parties to hate on

There was an Anambra vs Enugu thread where they were insulting each other, it went over several hundred pages

Later an Anambra vs Abia and Imo

Igbos see Lagos as london I guess this is the London grin grin 70% of Lagos is slums, Igbos are in Lagos just for business, Lagos is hell on earth when you talk of stress

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by iberrylee(m): 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
If Yoruba refuses to sell their land to you, you will protest and term them Bigots.

They sell to you,you abuse them and call them names and start claiming bullshit.

You lots carry land on your head like gala in Igbo land burying charms on land and assassinating each other,
I served with Igbo corpers so don't deny this.

Your girls like Yoruba guys to the extent of naming us demon cause they can't phantom the reason for their obsession to us

You said if you leave, Lagos will be no more..before your fathers started migrating to that land, was Lagos not developed? before your lots started flocking the state with your dirt.

Someone said a Igbo man will rule Lagos one day grin Lolz, don't forget the society we live in today is so full of Tribal sentiment and bigotry and eyes have opened, it can only happen in the past of which didn't even happen...if military regime can not islamize Nigeria back then,it can't happen in democracy

Same way a non-yoruba can never and will never contest not to talk of winning an election there in Lagos.

The Ghanaians who are expert in Upholstery and shoe making left Nigeria years back, are there no chairs in our houses today? Infact I want to people to leave so that those who felt what Igbos are selling today is only Igbo that should do it can take over when you are gone

Mind you concerning the land value depreciation, I want you to come to ordinary Ilorin and see how much they sell a plot of land..

YORUBAS DON'T CARE ABOUT Igbos, That why Abiola said it when he contested that he Doesn't need Your VOTE.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nigeria is not a country, it is so divided, I think it is just a brand used by politicians and businesses to conduct the business of leaching the system.

If you birth a child in USA, even as an illigal immigrant, the child is considered very American and can become President of the Country and Governor of the State.

But in the Nigeria situation, citizens are not considered citizens of locations they are birthed if you do not speak the local language and look like them.

Nigeria is a failed project and needs burial. It is beyond redemption, and we should all grant each units the right to form their own countries to stop the hatred from leading to local wars.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Anambralstson: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nigeria London grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
Bridget95:
with the way you guys are going,internal and external investors are on the match out of the SW.It is the natural way for other cities yerning for investors to get direct investment.Igbos are in every city,but you guys screaming about Lagos is foolish.

Ambode just did a prelaunch of FTZ and foreigners and Nigerians are already buying interest and ready to get to business. People are lined up to snatch up space at more value than you can afford and these are not Ibos. grin grin

Yorubaland is known historically as a land of milk and honey. The Arabs came to it to trade, Malians came to it, Ashantes, Syrians, Morroccans, Lebanese, Hausas, Tapas, Kanuris, Binis, Europeans, Fulanis, Urhobos, Itshekiris, Ijaws....no problem.
You came behind everyone else and became nuisance.

I think you suffer from withdrawal symptoms. People behaviorals can dramatically change against norm where their dependency on a particular substance has been curtailed and or is no longer available. Ending cannibalism and your dependency on human meat for protein has resulted in a negative outward behavior.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Anambralstson: 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Ambode just did a prelaunch of FTZ and foreigners and Nigerians are already buying interest and ready to get to business. People are lined up to snatch up space at more value than you can afford and these are not Ibos. grin grin

Yorubaland is known historically as a land of milk and honey. The Arabs came to it to trade, Malians came to it, Ashantes, Syrians, Morroccans, Lebanese, Hausas, Tapas, Kanuris, Binis, Europeans, Fulanis, Urhobos, Itshekiris, Ijaws....no problem.
You came behind everyone else and became nuisance.

I think you suffer from withdrawal symptoms. People behaviorals can dramatically change against norm where their dependency on a particular substance has been curtailed and or is no longer available. Ending cannibalism and your dependency on human meat for protein has resulted in a negative outward behavior.
This is where grin milk and honey flow

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by SLAP44: 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

This is where grin milk and honey flow

Please add "graphic images" grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Guestlander: 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
Herdsmen:

You take style run..
Typical yoruba man..

Nice chatting with you..

Lol

Run where? I'm a busy man. You are free to waste all your time on Nairaland churning out fake statistics.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Guestlander: 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
Herdsmen:

You can survive the business environment in southeast ... Not even dangote..

So zip it.

Keep on deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by dokyOloye: 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

See person attach and even mentioned AkwaIbom

Ibadan is definitely better than Enugu by all metrics
Ogun better than Anambra
Ekiti and Ebonyi be mates
Osun is better than Abia
And Ondo is better than Imo
Osun is better than Abia grin grin
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Kwakwakwakwakwakwa
I no wan put mouth for the other states talk first.

On another note,You guys should try n travel pls.
Its part of education you know.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by cjeriia: 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oshigun:

Nonsensical and self-delusion talk as usual from a people cursed with delusions of grandeur. My mum owns several properties in Lagos and she has two Igbo tenants. I would imagine this is same for many yorubas . Yet one would think, listening to Igbo online empty chest-beating, that Yorubas live under Eko bridge. Igbo man has no shame and will not shy away from bragging emptily because of a culture that shows him he is nothing without money and material wealth.

Continue fooling yourselves about "Igbos have overrun Lagos" because the Yorubas are not given to empty bragadoccio. The reality always shock you empty and impotent braggarts in the end. For all your 'back to Daura" noise, was Atiku and Obigotry not dispatched easily? You guys live on lies, supposition, half-truths and empty claims.
Such venom....!! Mhen... I am so so sorry 4 you
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by totit: 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
grin

Loll lool ..
Abeg , are they moving enmass , out of SW states already or just the usual talk,talk,talk nonsense we've already used?

Nonsense ...none entity feeling important as if they were needed here in the first place. What a bunch of noise makers. A won fugitive and vagabond grin.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Ask her if she can inherit her fathers property without her own brothers sending her away

No wonder Ibo women feel liberated in the arms of Yorubas

Bruv, this is the truth. Igbo men cannot accept it because their brainwashed parents, unable to move on from the civil war, have imbibed in them a natural culture of hating the Yorubas . They are groomed from the womb to think they are superior to all other but the sad truth is that when shite gets real then people on the ground, dealing with the reality of Naija life, get real and don't play games.

Lagos Ladies, for example, whether Yoruba, Igbo or Urhobo, are very cosmopolitan. For them it is not about Femi marrying Kemi or Ikenna marrying Obianuju. It is about good, accepting and tolerant in-laws. It is about a man secure enough in himself to let you thrive as a woman and not feel threatened by moves she makes to better herself. It is about picking a balanced partner who is not brought up on a 'money above everything else' culture he becomes a slave to dollar to the extent he is boring and the madam would rather shag the gateman who winks at her. Igbos don't know what time of day it is and this affects every aspect of their existence.

I be Lagos baller and my current babe na one fine gal from Benue. Only gat eyes for Yoruba men because, according to her, "they are the most tolerant and willing to respect and accept your background". The prejudiced and hateful nature of Igbos is now catching up with them politically, socially and in general Nigerian life.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
dokyOloye:

Osun is better than Abia grin grin
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Kwakwakwakwakwakwa
I no wan put mouth for the other states talk first.

On another note,You guys should try n travel pls.
Its part of education you know.

We do travel...we dont migrate as refugees.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
cjeriia:
Such venom....!! Mhen... I am so so sorry 4 you

Shut up. Was my response not a reply to the 'venom' of your brother? Igbos , in their usual cowardly manner, always playing victim after they launch attacks. Yorubas, especially after the war, were very tolerant of Igbos above all others in Nigeria including the SS you call brothers today who cheated you of property and belonging while the Yorubas honourably and equitably returned everything that belonged to you. furthermore, we had no problem with you thriving on our soil for decades. You decided to abuse that privilege to remain hateful of us because of your civil war hangover. Today you have created a Malcolm X Yoruba generation who now see you for what you are and are not willing to be as tolerant as our forefathers. Man up and lay in the bed you made.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Biodun556(m): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
A good move.

When they don't know the owner of the land. I hope this will set their heads straight. No man's land my foot.

For all actions there must be reactions.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Westtimeline: 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
Bridget95:
with the way you guys are going,internal and external investors are on the match out of the SW.It is the natural way for other cities yerning for investors to get direct investment.Igbos are in every city,but you guys screaming about Lagos is foolish.
Shut up, who are the investors, you mean the loud mouth igbo?

5 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Westtimeline: 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
Herdsmen:

What percentage of Yoruba owns a house on the island?

Even down to ipetu modu..what percentage..to Eleko...where you have family land and they're selling off.

Visit nairaland property section and see how island is being sold on daily..

I understand the pains you guys face..
But your people like buying fast cars and spending on women..

When I was in Ife ..a Yoruba boy told me first impression matters..I agree..
But this na boy wey they soak Garrick for house ..beg like say no tomorrow..but once he pop send money..fool go buy Jean watch take girls on date and get broke in a week..

Back to begging..

First impression matters ..but on things and places that matters..
No Yoruba jare. We all know you igbos own all the houses in Dubai and Indonesia.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Westtimeline: 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
Herdsmen:

Very myopic reasoning..
You need to travel around the world..

USA.has majority of igboa that Yorubas havein London..
Same with China....Hong Kong Bangkok..Taiwan..Indonesia..Germany .Italy.for the least I know..

Oyou count 60 igbos before you see one Yoruba man..

You guys are so ignorant aswear
Hehehe, no, they count 1000 igbos before their citizens. Oponu

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Westtimeline: 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
Treepower2000:

Anybody who think that pushing Ibos out of Lagos won't have ramification should remember Zimbabwe Mugabe and the white farmers.
Can Zimbabweans proudly boast today of their deed of forcing the white farmers out of Zimbabwe?
Rubbish, igbos are not white but black nonentities.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Lot13(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
Herdsmen:

This propaganda of east being a dry underdeveloped region has gone stale..
So stale that it has begin to affect the development of the Western nation..

Thinking your mocking the east.. is a wild goose chase ..you're only displaying your stupid Ignorance online..

I'lf you don't travel..others do..

Many Yorubas online readers travel.. and they know better..nairaland likes can't in anyway develop your region..

I schooled in .Ife.and tour Southwest region..

Now a question..

Tell the world online ..any southwest state ..that beat any state in terms of development in the south east or south south.

Infrastructures.. education.. economic wise..human capacity..human deveu.. resources..

Please don't come with fake o line index..

I mean going from what is on ground..because you called them underdeveloped region..

And will like to to compare each state viz a viz any state in the Western region..

Your lie is open to all...we've got many readers out here..

E.g

Between. Oshogbo and ebony..
Ibadan .. enugu..
Ogun anambra..
Ondo owerri..
Ekiti akwaibom..

Just chose any state ..and do your analysis..

Dumb wailer.
This is the beginning of your eternal wailing as many more of this is coming.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by olas24u(f): 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
grin
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
By next week it will be on the lip of every Ibo around the world that they own 75% of Lagos GDP. They are not governor yet and they are convinced they own Lagos. Imagine what they will say and do if Lagos falls asleep and allow Ibo become governor. grin
grin angry grin
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by oyatz(m): 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
Check the Human Development Index of ALL the States in Nigeria, you will understand better.

Herdsmen:

This propaganda of east being a dry underdeveloped region has gone stale..
So stale that it has begin to affect the development of the Western nation..

Thinking your mocking the east.. is a wild goose chase ..you're only displaying your stupid Ignorance online..

I'lf you don't travel..others do..

Many Yorubas online readers travel.. and they know better..nairaland likes can't in anyway develop your region..

I schooled in .Ife.and tour Southwest region..

Now a question..

Tell the world online ..any southwest state ..that beat any state in terms of development in the south east or south south.

Infrastructures.. education.. economic wise..human capacity..human deveu.. resources..

Please don't come with fake o line index..

I mean going from what is on ground..because you called them underdeveloped region..

And will like to to compare each state viz a viz any state in the Western region..

Your lie is open to all...we've got many readers out here..

E.g

Between. Oshogbo and ebony..
Ibadan .. enugu..
Ogun anambra..
Ondo owerri..
Ekiti akwaibom..

Just chose any state ..and do your analysis..

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by bigpicture001: 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
Herdsmen:
In Lagos..
It's a mandate for every igboman to buy a land in Lagos and build in a space of five years..
Systematically..igbos have taken over island ..festac..etc..through acquisition of properties and market place.
The economic reality has been hitting the Yoruba nation who at each call their igbo neighbors to bail then out ..while the relegated to places like agege ogba fagba et.c

Lagos is a robust economy bases on federal government left overs.. seaport airport etc
Originally west..
But now with igbo systematically encroaching from all sides and relegating the same owners who gleefully..watch n sell off their right while hating and abusing their helper... So sooner than later..maybe 20 years from now..

Lagos would have completely been overrun by igbos ..
Making critical decision..in the mist of hate ..the indomitable spirit of an igboman would see him because the governor of Lagos...some may argue with their ancestors..it the reality on ground states so.
If in the last 20 years ..igbos were not factors in Lagos politics..today they're...
Lagos State government was so scared of this people that they fought hard to disenfranchised them during elections..Meanwhile the election before now ..one Oba even threathen them with lagoon..
Yet nothing..

Fast forward another four elections..I can bet it.. igbos will rule Lagos State.

They've already gotten there..
The Lagos State government under fashola did everything thing humanly possible on Earth to cut this influence for eight years..ended wasting time..
Yoruba media since 1970.. has done much to cut this influence through constant propaganda..yet they failed woeful..this article is another of the failed propagandist..
Ambode of Lagos State ..tried so much..been a shwerd governor with double face dealing was served a cold tea..

Igbos don't die.. ithey multiply...if not the Nigeria nation would have extinct them..

But if Nigeria with all his powerful force couldn't stop igbos..
One would now wonder how the Yoruba tribe are planing to do such ..in Lagos..

Igbos don't hate..the simply watch haters ..why taking over..
Jealous ones still envy..

Life goes on..

Yoruba media should continue with their propaganda..
While in reality... The world knows ..is take over time.

Time will tell

This the no. One reason I hate the APC...they are a triabalized party...everything about them is triablistic...buhari's appointments, buhari's development, buhari's search for oil..tinubu's moves to neutralise other tribes in nigeria..adeosun's utterances...

When the pdp was I. Power...even the tiniest tribe were protected...

Obj appointed any tribe into any good position so long as ur good at ur job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Anambralstson: 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
Slum Dwellers In Africa's Biggest Megacity Are Now Living In Canoes- Yorubas laments grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by bigpicture001: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
iberrylee:
If Yoruba refuses to sell their land to you, you will protest and term them Bigots.

They sell to you,you abuse them and call them names and start claiming bullshit.

You lots carry land on your head like gala in Igbo land burying charms on land and assassinating each other,
I served with Igbo corpers so don't deny this.

Your girls like Yoruba guys to the extent of naming us demon cause they can't phantom the reason for their obsession to us

You said if you leave, Lagos will be no more..before your fathers started migrating to that land, was Lagos not developed? before your lots started flocking the state with your dirt.

Someone said a Igbo man will rule Lagos one day grin Lolz, don't forget the society we live in today is so full of Tribal sentiment and bigotry and eyes have opened, it can only happen in the past of which didn't even happen...if military regime can not islamize Nigeria back then,it can't happen in democracy

Same way a non-yoruba can never and will never contest not to talk of winning an election there in Lagos.

The Ghanaians who are expert in Upholstery and shoe making left Nigeria years back, are there no chairs in our houses today? Infact I want to people to leave so that those who felt what Igbos are selling today is only Igbo that should do it can take over when you are gone

Mind you concerning the land value depreciation, I want you to come to ordinary Ilorin and see how much they sell a plot of land..

YORUBAS DON'T CARE ABOUT Igbos, That why Abiola said it when he contested that he Doesn't need Your VOTE.

Grow up idiot...yorubas sold their land to igbos cuz dey need money..

My ex nd her 5yrs old marriage with her hubby..moves to base in calabar...they pay heavily for rent nd den went on a very tight budget to solve d p...dey suffered with tiny budget for both of them nd two kids..well both works..nd after 5 years they could buy a land.. nd hv started erecting structure to solve that rent issue permanently....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
bigpicture001:

This the no. One reason I hate the APC...they are a triabalized party...everything about them is triablistic...buhari's appointments, buhari's development, buhari's search for oil..tinubu's moves to neutralise other tribes in nigeria..adeosun's utterances...

When the pdp was I. Power...even the tiniest tribe were protected...

Obj appointed any tribe into any good position so long as ur good at ur job

He also fvckd up many communities and sacked governors unconstitutionally.
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by bigpicture001: 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

He also fvckd up many communities and sacked governors unconstitutionally.

Don't take me dia..cuz if I get to obj nd buhari comparison u will resort to insults.....

Plz let's face the topic
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Ziggylady(f): 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oshigun:

You have a problem accepting the truth. leave your shallow Igbo community and sample the opinion of other Nigerians. Mumu. Your pain is that you don't measure up to Yorubas. other Nigerians know and accept this also. This is very tragic for you hence the reason you come here to chest-beat daily.

You are simply an elf of a man..a little twiddle zero esteemed fellow...You guys have no shame or self-worth what-so-ever...Always going on and on about how Igbo ladies like you ..I can reel out a hand-ful of names of Igbomen with Yorubawomen who are even celebrities or politicians but you dont see ordinary Igbomen on the streets going on and on and on about how Yoruba women like them more than anyone else....most times they even publicly deny liking yoruba women sef because on the average your women are not their speck embarassed

But you guys will leave all you have,salivate and pant after Igbo women like no man's business,selling your family business,land properties to have her,at the slightest hint of success you all run to the media jumping around in excitement about how you are so 'desired' miore than anyone else....so so typical..In the same vein,you disgrace,be-little,cheat,lie,demean and mal-treat your Yoruba women

Meanwhile on the average,the Igboman is miles ahead of you by all ramifications..The average Igboman is the perfect description of an Alph-male while majority of you lots are sad little Betas in dire need of validation..Reason why running your sissy mouths like your women gossiping and slandering others are your greatest weapon

Typical Beta-male attributes,in the absense of not being reckoned with,resorts to idle beer-parlour gossip like illiterate market women to gain attention that is why one of your fellow connies even mentioned Bianca and FFK as an example to proove your delusions which has no bearing to facts..

Keep telling your sad little selves you are the 'most desirable and romantic' of all group of males in this country' while the oposite is the truth..i am sure your awards are on the way.

Yeye.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

FG Suspends Evacuation Of Stranded Nigerians / APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) / Obasanjo: MKO Abiola Was Denied Presidency Because Of ‘Bad Belle’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.